Merlin, your life is destined for more important things.
梅林,你这条命要承担更重要的宿命。
But if I don't practice, how will I get to be this great warlock?
如果我练习,又怎么能成为伟大的魔法师?
There will come a time when your skills will be recognised.
终有一天你的法术会被认可。
When? How long do I have to wait?
什么时候?我还得等多久?
Patience is a virtue, Merlin.
耐心也是一种美德,梅林。
Sitting by and doing nothing that's a virtue?
干坐在这里傻等也是一种美德?
Your time will come.
你的时刻会到来的。
I could cure that man we saw.
我本能治愈我们看见的那个人。
I know it's tempting to use the way you find easiest, Merlin.
我知道用更为简单的方式是很有诱惑力的,梅林。
It is when it would save a life!
能挽救一条人命就是好方式!
It's no good just saving one person. We have to discover how this disease is spreading.
只救一个人没用。我们必须找出它是怎么传播的。
Arthur is out there right now looking for the sorcerer.
亚瑟就在外面寻找魔法师。
A sorcerer who is powerful enough to do this will never be found searching the town.
拥有这等能力的魔法师绝不会在这个城里被找到。
So, what can we do?
那我们能做什么?
Hope that science can find the answer before it kills us all.
希望在我们被它干掉前通过科学研究找到答案。
We've searched everywhere the entire city.
我们找遍了所有的地方,整个城市。
Nothing? I don't know where else to look.
一无所获? 我不知道还应该去哪里找。