All right, what am I thinking?
好吧,我现在在想什么?
That I'm not psychic.
我不是通灵师。
You're strange. I don't mean that in a nasty way. You're just...funny. I like that.
你真怪。我不是觉得讨厌。你就是...很有趣。我喜欢这样。
I'm pleased for you. Thank you.
我为你高兴。 谢谢。
What for? Don't know. Just for asking.
为什么? 不知道。为你问候我父亲。
I didn't like to see you upset. I have to get on.
我不想看你不开心。我得......走了。
The story is, you were sick. Not any more.
传闻你病了。 已经好了。
Perhaps you are suffering from some other ailment.
也许你只是得了场别的小病。
Oh, you're joking. I felt like death itself. Not enough strength in me to stir the air.
哦,你在开玩笑。我觉得好像死了一回。连喘口气的力气都没有了。
Then...what happened?
然后...怎么样呢?
I don't know. Suddenly it was gone. I'm fitter than I was before.
我不知道。突然它就消失了。我比得病前还强壮。
That's remarkable. Was anybody with you when all this happened?
这太不寻常了。当时还有谁和你在一起?
Just my daughter Gwen.
只有我女儿歌薇。