Water? Water. You think the disease is spread through water?
水?水。你觉得是水传播的疾病?
Merlin, you're a prodigy.
梅林,你是个天才。
It's time to get up, Dad. Dad! Gwen?
爸爸,该起来了。爸爸! 歌薇?
Gwen? Gwen! Gwen. Gaius.
歌薇?歌薇! 歌薇。 盖尤斯。
Who have the sickness? My father. Please, Gaius, he's all I have.
谁染上那病了? 是我父亲。求你了,盖尤斯,他是我的一切。
Gwen, I have no cure. I am begging you!
歌薇,我没有解药。 我求求你!
I wish there was something, anything. But so far the remedy is beyond what I can achieve. I'm sorry, Gwen.
我希望能有什么东西,任何东西能解决。但目前治疗办法超出了我力所能及。我很抱歉,歌薇。
There must be something we can do.
一定有什么我们能做的。
I'll do my best. Let's hope this can provide some answers.
我会竭尽全力。但愿这能给我们答案。
But that will be too late for Gwen's father.
但那对歌薇父亲来说就太晚了。
I fear you may be right.
恐怕你说的没错。