Don't touch it. I had this in the water for no more than a few hours.
别碰那。我把这个放在水里几个小时了。
Where's the water from?
哪来的水?
It come from where the people take their daily supply.
人们的日常用水。
We may have to stop people for using it.
我们必须得让人们停用它。
This city can't survive without water!
没有水这个城市无法生存!
We have to find this sorcerer!
我们必须找到这个巫师!
I don't believe they're inside Camelot.
我不认为他们在甘美洛城里。
Then extend the search to the villages.
那就把搜查范围扩大到村庄。
We've started, but I can't search the entire kingdom.
我们已经开始了,但我不可能搜遍整个王国。
And I can't stand by and watch our people dying.
我也不可能站在这里看着我的臣民死去。
How's your father? Is he feeling better?
你父亲怎么样?他好些么?
Yeah. It's incredible. It's a miracle.
是的。这真不可思议。简直是奇迹。
His skin's clear? Back to normal? Yes.
他的皮肤好了?恢复正常了? 是的。
Great. You don't seem surprised.
太好了。 你看起来一点也不惊讶。
No, no, I am. It's a miracle.
不,不,我很惊讶。这真是奇迹。
But how did you know he was well?
你怎么知道他好些了?
Er...cause you're smiling.
呃...你在微笑。
That's really weird. Because I haven't told anyone, but you know. How could you know?
这真是奇怪。因为我没和任何人说过,可你却知道。你是怎么知道的?
Yep, all right. You finally found out. I'll tell you. I'm psychic.
是的 好吧。你最终还是发现了。告诉你吧。我是个通灵师。
No, you're not. It's true.
不,你才不是。 是真的。