Uh... Yeah. Hey, here's the thing, tho. I mean, it's...
可是吧 问题就是...
Tiny dog. Can I call you tiny dog? It fits you, let's admit that.I mean, look, between you and the fat dog, I like you the best.
小小狗 能叫你小小狗吗 和你很相称 承认吧 我跟你说啊 在你和胖胖狗之间 我还是喜欢你
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Tiny dog wants to go first. Everybody, TD is going first.
小小狗想先来 大家看好了 小狗弟先来
No, no, no, tiny dog does not want to go first, take the fat dog. No, no, no... stop!
小小狗不要先来 让胖胖狗先 不 不要 住手啊
Snake bite, snake bite, snake bite...
蛇咬 蛇咬 蛇咬 蛇咬...
No, no ..
不要啊
What are you doing, initiating a couple of domestics?
你在干什么 居然让家养犬入帮
Domestics?
家养犬
Yeah, we just dumped those two in the alley, Slashed two of their collars.
是啊 我们刚在巷子里遇到他们俩 抢了他们的项圈
No, no, no. That.. That's not true. You said you burnt your collars.
不 不对 你说你们把项圈烧了啊
Well, burned, lost, hidden, stolen by a cat, it's all just words really, isn't it?
烧了 丢了 藏起来了 被猫偷了 不就是表达方式不同嘛
You don't deserve to be marked by the Viper.
你们不配盖上毒舌章
Oh no. We'll just show ourselves out.
不妙 我们这就走
You deserve to be eaten by the Viper. Get those leash rubbers!
你们应该被毒舌吃 抓住那两个戴项圈的走狗
Hold on.
小心
Go get them, dude.
干得好 老兄