I've been sleepwalking. I'm experiencing hallucinations.
我一直在梦游。会产生幻觉
Maybe I should get a brain scan.
我也许得做个大脑扫描。
Will. Stop looking in the wrong corner for an answer to this.
威尔。不要再纠结于错误的答案了
You were at the crime scene when you disassociated. Tell me about it.
你是在犯罪现场产生了自我剥离,告诉我详情
It was a totem pole of bodies.
那是用尸体建成的图腾柱
In some cultures, crimes and guilt are made manifest
在某些文化中,罪犯会被游街示众
so that everyone can see them and see their shame.
让民众看到他们以及他们所受的耻辱
No, this isn't shame; this is celebration. He's marking his achievements.
不,这与耻辱无关。这是在庆祝,他在书写自己的成就
And faced with this killer's achievements,
当你面对凶手的这个成就时
your mind needed to escape, and you lost time. Yes.
你的意识想要逃避,所以你的记忆发生了断片。没错
I'm worried about you, Will.
我很担心你,威尔
You empathize so completely with the killers Jack Crawford has your mind wrapped around that you lose yourself to them.
杰克·克劳福德希望你完全沉浸在凶手的世界里,而你迷失其中
What if you lose time and hurt yourself? Or someone else?
要是你记忆断片的时候伤害了自己或是其他人呢
I don't want you to wake up and see a totem of your own making.
我不想你醒来发现自己创造了一个图腾