I... I mean, I know where he is. Don't you?
我知道他在哪了 你没听见吗
No.
没听见
What are you doing?
你在做什么
He's over here!
他在这里
Ruby! Ruby? David? Oh, God. Come on. David, come on. Wake up. David, wake up.
鲁比 鲁比 戴维 天啊 醒醒 戴维 拜托 醒醒 戴维 醒醒
Emma? What? Ruby?
艾玛 怎么回事 鲁比
Do you remember where you are?
你知道自己在哪里吗
No, I... What the hell? I wasI was in your office. Did you bring me here?
不知道 发生了什么 我刚刚还在你办公室 你带我来这里的吗
You don't remember anything since you were in my office? Last night?
你离开我办公室之后的事都不记得了吗 那是昨晚啊
No. I don't.
不 不记得了
Well, he's bruised, scratched up, a little dehydrated... What'd you expect.
他有一些淤青和擦伤 还有点脱水 你以为他怎么了
He's got a cut on his head.
他头上有伤
It's superficial. I can refer him to Dr. Hopper for a mental health eval, but it's my opinion that whatever caused this blackout is the same phenomenon we observed when he came out of his coma moving around, acting out, not remembering it later.
皮肉伤罢了 我可以介绍他去找和普医生做个心理测试 但我认为这次晕厥的原因和他从昏迷中苏醒后所表现的症状相同四处游走 活动 之后就全部忘记
We will figure it out.
我们会查明究竟的