We’ll figure it out.
我们会查清楚的
It's so strange. I can't even believe it happened. How functional could he be during one of these episodes? I mean, he talked to someone.
太奇怪了 真不敢相信有这种事 他发作的时候能做些什么呢 他和别人说话了
Well, people in similar states even under sleep medication do all sorts of things: Cooking, talking, driving a car.
有类似状况的人即使吃了安眠药物 也能做各种事 比如烹饪 交谈 开车
You want to know if I could've made that call or more. You... You want to know if I could've... what, kidnapped her? Killed her?
你是想问我会不会打了那通电话甚至是... 你想问我会不会绑架她 或者杀害她
Now take it easy there.
不要激动
No one's saying you did anything bad, David.
没有人说你做了坏事 戴维
No, but it would explain why it didn't seem like I was lying. I wouldn't know.
但这能解释我为何不像在说谎 因为我完全就不知道
Stop talking, David.
别说了 戴维
What are you doing here? Why doesn't this man have a lawyer present? Have you even read him his rights?
你在这做什么 为何他的律师不在场 你向他宣读他的权力了吗
No, because he's not under arrest. We're just talking.
没有 因为他又没被捕 我们只是谈谈
Right. Just talking.
好啊 只是谈谈
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛
Mayor Mills is still Mr. Nolan's emergency contact.
米尔斯镇长还是诺兰先生的紧急联系人
You have to be kidding me.
开什么玩笑
I thought that changed to Kathryn.
我以为已经换成了凯思琳
Well, Kathryn's currently unavailable. Some people haven't found her yet. Stop trying to place blame and just find her.
凯思琳现在不在 有些人还没找到她 少怨这怪那的 设法找到她
There's a whole lot of Maine to search, Regina.
缅因州可不小 瑞金娜
Well, you covered this room. I suggest you branch out.
你已经找过这间屋子了 我建议你往外拓展一下