And now, please welcome our next act: The singin' dancin' Duncans!
现在,我们有请下一个上场的节目:能歌善舞的邓肯一家!
Hi, everybody. My name is Amy Duncan and I'd like for you to meet the rest of my wonderful family:
嗨,大家好。我叫艾米·邓肯,很高兴为你们介绍我们幸福大家子的其他成员:
My husband Bob, my son P.J. , our daughter Teddy...
我的丈夫鲍伯,我的儿子PJ,我们的女儿泰迪......
Hey, did you forget about me? Who could forget about Gabe?
嘿,你忘了我吗?谁能忘了我们的盖比呢?
And last, and certainly the cutest, Charlie!
最后上场的,也是我们最可爱的,查莉!
And together we're the singin' dancin' Duncans!
我们就是能歌善舞的邓肯一家!
We're the singin' dancin' Duncans quite a happy bunch
我们是能歌善舞的邓肯一家 我们是多么快乐的一家人
we will always stick together you will always see us smiling evening, noon and morn...
我们总是在一起相互扶持 你总能看到我们的笑容夜晚,午后和早晨...
Hi, guys. Look, I know you're all probably really mad at me. Oh, honey, we're not mad anymore. You're not?
嗨,大家好。我明白你们真的很生气很生气。亲爱的,我们不再生气了。真的吗?
Come on, we know how you are. Everybody has flaws.
拜托,我们可知道你的本性啊。人无完人。
I know. And mine is despite all my wonderful talents I have yet to be discovered.
我知道。我的不足是我有很多完美的才艺却没有被发现。