Well, I'm just so glad you've all forgiven me.
好吧,你们能原谅我,我真的很开心。
Yeah, of course. And as far as the whole fake family thing goes, we've completely moved on.
没错,并且随着"假冒家庭"这件事的发生,我们完全适应了。
Fresh baked cookies made from scratch.
新鲜出炉的饼干来啦。
Who's this? Our new mom. Okay, you got me. Fake mom, you can go home now.
这是谁?我们的新妈妈。好吧,你们耍到我了。假妈妈,你现在可以回家了。
No way! We love fake mom. She cooks. She cleans. She even changes diapers.
不要!我们喜欢这个假妈妈。她做饭,打扫卫生,她还换尿布。
Diapers? Really? Ha, welcome to the family.
尿布?真的吗?欢迎来我们家。
Well, Charlie, if there's one thing your big sis wants you to know, it's that it's important to always tell the truth.
好了,查莉,这儿有个你老姐我需要你明白的道理,那就是不管发生什么都要说实话。
That's right, honesty is always the best policy.
没错,不信不立,不诚不行。
True dat. Yep. Uh, guys? Yep? Where's the dryer?
这可是大实话。呃,孩子们?怎么了?烘干机去哪儿了?
I told you they'd notice. Just keep walking.
我告诉过你他们会发现的。快走。
Hey, dad, are they in trouble?
嘿,老爸,他们遇上麻烦了吗?
Oh yeah. Your brothers are gonna need some good luck, Charlie. True dat.
哦,是的。你的哥哥们现在可需要一些好运了,查莉。没错。
Your honor, this woman replaced her family just because they have no rhythm.
尊敬的法官,这个女人找别人来假扮她的家人仅仅只是因为他们缺乏跳舞的节奏。
Now given the horrible nature of this crime, I request the maximum punishment. And so do I.
现在鉴于她这种恶劣的犯罪行为,我请求陪审团给予她最严厉的惩罚。我同意。
What are you doing? You're my attorney.
你在干吗?你是我的律师啊。
Do you remember that time you made me eat all my broccoli? Who's laughing now? Huh.
你还记得上次你逼我吃花椰菜吗?现在看谁笑到最后?哼哼。
Your honor, we are ready for the verdict. How do you find the defendant? Guilty, mommy!
尊敬的法官,我们已经做好准备听取陪审团的最终裁决了。你将如何裁决被告呢?罪名成立,妈妈!