手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 生活大爆炸 > 生活大爆炸第四季 > 正文

生活大爆炸 第四季:第19集:谢尔顿寻回魔兽账号之旅(下)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Hold on, you're thinking of going there?

等等 你要去那儿吗
Carlsbad is only a couple of hours away.
卡尔斯拜德离这只有几小时车程
Fine. You walk up to the house, knock on the door and demand your stuff back. What if he says no?
好吧 你走到门口 敲门然后要你的东西 他要是拒绝怎么办
I don't know if you've been following the news, Leonard, but there have been some terrific advancements in the field of torture.
我不知道你最近看没看新闻 莱纳德 最近在拷问领域有很多很棒的进展
No one's getting tortured.
没人要被拷问
Fine, we'll abide by the Geneva Convention. But ask yourself this: in the course of our lives, how much lunch money has been taken from us? How many kites? How many Scooby-Doo Trapper Keepers?
好吧 我们会遵守日内瓦公约 但是 问问你自己 我们的一生中多少午饭钱被人抢走了 多少风筝 多少史酷比活页夹
I totally had one of those.
我真的有那么一个夹子
Of course you did. It was a fun and practical way of organizing your school work. But the bullies took it from us. Well, no more. Tonight, we take back our dignity, our birthright and our pride. What do you say? Who's with me?
当然了 那是整理学校作业最有趣又实用的工具 但是那些恶霸从我们手里抢走了它 再也不会了 今晚 我们要重拾尊严 我们与生俱来的权利和自尊 怎么样 谁跟我一起
I have a hip-hop aerobics class at 5:00; could we go after?
5点我有节hip-hop健身操课 我们能结束后走吗
Sure. Also, tonight's the Sabbath and my mother and I have a tradition of lighting the candles and watching Wheel of Fortune, so...
当然 还有 今晚是安息日 我妈和我的传统是点亮蜡烛 一起看《幸运之轮》
If we could leave at 8:00, we'd still be able to regain our birthright at 10:00, 10:30 latest.
如果我们我们8点出发 我们还能在10点 最晚10:30重获我们的权利
Fine.
Leonard?
莱纳德
Oh, geez, I-I don't know if I can ditch Priya two nights in a row.
完了 我不知道能不能连续两晚都放普丽娅鸽子
Oh, come on, man. Bros before... ...my sister.
拜托 伙计 男人如手足 女人如衣服 我妹亦然
Aw, screw it. I'm in.
不管了 我去
Me, too.
我也去
And me.
还有我
One moment. I'm hell-bent on catching a cyber criminal, not the common cold.
稍等 为了抓住网络罪犯 我会不顾一切 至于流行性病毒感冒 还是算了吧
I'm sorry, I thought this delay was so you could watch Wheel of Fortune with your mother.
抱歉 我以为有事耽搁是因为你要和你妈妈一起看《幸运之轮》
I am. She's just bleaching her mustache. Check it out. Hey, Ma! "Before and After!" Four words, 17 letters, two N's, one V!
确实如此 她正在漂胡子呢 不信你听 妈 "给两头猜中间“游戏时间” 4个词 17个字母 有两个N 一个V
"Fanny pack of wolves!"
“狼的腰包”
That's incredible.
太厉害了
Yeah, she's kind of a Wheel savant.
对啊 她差不多算是这个节目的专家
Uh-oh, that's Priya.
啊哦 普丽娅打来了
Sitar music for her ringtone is not cool, dude.
你用西塔琴作为她的铃声可不好哦 兄弟 (西塔琴是北印度最重要发弦乐器)
Hit the...Hey, sweetie. Yeah, I'm sorry. I'm gonna be working late. Yeah, I-I miss you, too. Okay, sure, I'll call you when I get home. Okay, bye-bye.
小点声 宝贝 真的很抱歉 我今天要工作到很晚 对 我也想你 没问题 等我到家了我会打给你的 好的 拜
Very nice. You lie to my sister.
干得好 你欺骗了我的妹妹
That's the nicest thing he does to your sister.
那算他对你妹妹做过的最好的事情了
Oh, guess who.
猜猜是谁
Cover for me.
掩护我
Hello, Priya. What's up? How would I know if Leonard's at work or not? Don't be suspicious. Look, if you want your relationship with Leonard to continue, you're going to have to believe whatever wild-eyed, cockamamie excuse the white devil has the nerve to offer you. Okay? Yeah, bye-bye. You owe me.
普丽娅 怎么了 我怎么会知道莱纳德是不是在工作 你疑心病不要太重啦 听着 如果你想继续你和莱纳德的恋情 无论是让你怒目而视的或是荒谬可笑的借口 你都得信任这白恶魔所说的懂了吗 好的 再见 你欠我个人情
New puzzle, Ma! "Same name"! One N, two D's, three O's!
新猜谜 妈 “同姓不同名” 一个N 两个D 三个0
Whoopi and Rube Goldberg!
乌比·戈德堡和鲁布·戈德堡 (前者为美国着名黑人女星 后者为美国漫画家)
That's uncanny.
真是太不可思议了
I know. It's her superpower.
我知道 这就是她的超能力
Well, that and jiggling her arm fat.
错 还包括她会颤抖的臂脂肪区
I can't believe we're going all the way to San Diego to confront this guy.
真不敢相信我们为了与那个家伙当面对峙居然一路杀到圣地亚哥
Yeah, we're kind of bad-asses, aren't we?
就是 我们就像坏蛋 对不
Totally.
十足的坏
Hey, how about we stay the night and hit Legoland in the morning?
我们在这过夜 然后一早去乐高积木乐园 怎么样
Sea World is better. It has Shamu, who is literally tons of fun. But for the moment, let's stay focused on Todd Zarnecki.
海洋世界更好玩 那里有虎鲸明星莎木 绝对给你带来重量级的乐趣 不过目前 咱们还是把注意力集中在托德·札内基身上
Yeah, we're coming for you, Todd Zarnecki.
就是 托德·札内基 我们来抓你啦
And for the record, Legoland is more interactive.
我郑重声明一下 乐高积木乐园有更多互动
I almost feel sorry for the poor fool, sitting in his split-level suburban ranch, unaware that a vengeful horde is barreling down the San Diego Freeway at 71 miles an hour.
我几乎为那个傻坐在错层的郊区农场的可怜虫感到抱歉 完全没意识到有一群复仇的人们正以每小时71迈的速度 飞驰在圣地亚哥的高速上
Ease up there, lead foot. You trying to get us killed?
开慢点 快车手 你想车毁人亡呀
I took the liberty of burning us a mix of heroic questing music.
恕我冒昧 我们先用这张英雄出征任务的混音CD热热身吧
This says "Beyonce Bootylicious Dance Mix."
上面写的是“碧昂斯秀色可餐舞蹈混音专辑”
It's a re-writable CD. Just put it in.
这是张可重写CD 别废话 快放进去
Beyonce? Really?
碧昂斯 坑爹呢
She's curvy and she owns it. I like that.
她曲线动人 而且她身材是好 我喜欢这点
Oh, yeah, I'm feeling it. We are winged fury!
没错 我感受到那份激情了 我们的愤怒张开双翅
Which is still no excuse for going over the posted speed limit.
即便这样 还是没有任何理由超过高速公布的速度限制标准
Next time we go to kick someone's ass, we take the train. I always prefer the train.
下次我们去教训某人的时候坐火车去得了 火车总是我的第一选择
Sheldon, let's go. Coming. Why did you bring that?
谢尔顿 走吧 来了 你为什么要带上这个
No weapon strikes more fear into a man's heart than a Klingon bat'leth.
没有什么武器能比克林贡的荣誉剑更能把恐惧扎进一个人的心
Okay, let's get clear on something. We're just going to tell this guy to transfer all of your stuff back into your account and then be on our way. No one's bat'lething anybody.
好吧 我们先把话说清楚 我们来这是为了告诉那个家伙把你的东西全部转回你的账户上 然后我们就回家 没人要用荣誉剑扎任何人
So my blade shall not taste blood tonight?
所以我锋利的刀刃今晚是尝不到鲜血咯
No.
Well, now I just feel silly holding it.
好吧 现在我觉得举着这东西很傻逼
Come on.
来吧
Can I at least kick down the door?
那我至少能一脚踹开他家门吧
You're welcome to try, but the other day, it took you 15 minutes to get into a FedEx box.
随便踹 但某天你打开个联邦快递的盒子都花了十五分钟
Who is it?
谁呀
Your doom!
你的末日
Don't say "your doom." Who opens the door for their doom?
别说“你的末日” 谁会给自己的末日开门
Good point. Basket of puppies.
说得有道理 一篮小狗狗
What? Uh... Sheldon?
有事吗 呃 谢尔顿
Are you Todd Zarnecki?
你是托德·札内基吗
Yeah. Who are you?
是 你是谁
I am Sheldor of Azeroth. I want my things back.
我是艾泽拉斯的谢耳朵 我要你把我的东西还回来
I don't think so. Let me see that.
我可不这么认为 给我看看
Careful. That's a collectible.
小心点 那可是珍藏品
I know. I've always wanted one.
我知道 我一直很想要一个
Well, he's even more cunning than we thought.
他比我们想象的还要狡猾
You know, the joke's on him. Without the certificate of authenticity, that bat'leth is worthless.
知道吗 闹笑话的是他 没有真品凭证 那把荣誉剑分文不值
Yeah, he walked right into our trap.
对 他正中下怀 进了咱们的圈套
Legoland seems like a hollow dream now. Uh-oh.
乐高积木公园如今成了遥不可及的梦了 完了
What's the matter?
怎么了
Something's wrong. I'm not getting any gas. I'm not getting any gas.
出事了 车不吃油了 有人知道内燃机吗
Of course. 19th-century technology. Very basic.
当然 19世纪的老科技 非常基本的常识
Does anybody know how to fix an internal combustion engine?
有人懂怎么修理内燃机吗
No. No. Not a clue.
不懂 不懂 完全不懂
Well, we'd better call somebody to come pick us up.
那最好打电话让人来接咱们
It'd be swell if they had a train.
如果那人有辆火车的话 那真是一级棒
Thank you, Penny.
谢谢你 佩妮
No problem. So, Leonard, I think it's interesting you didn't call your girlfriend to come get you.
不客气 对了 莱纳德 你没有让你女朋友来接你 这事有点儿意思
Uh, I kind of told her I was working.
我告诉她我在工作
So you lied to her. Also interesting.
所以你对她撒谎了 真有意思
Yeah, she doesn't really understand the whole Warcraft adventure-role-playing thing.
对 她不是很懂魔兽争霸的整个冒险角色扮演游戏
Well, doesn't matter if she gets it, as long as she's pretty.
她不懂没关系 只要她漂亮就好了嘛
This one's funny, Leonard. How come you couldn't make it work with her?
这事儿才有意思呢 莱纳德 你怎么会跟这么懂事的女孩分手呢
So did you at least get Sheldon's fake stuff back?
那你们至少把谢尔顿那些假玩意儿要回来了吧
No. We failed in our noble quest.
没有 我们伟大的寻物征途失败了
How come?
怎么回事
Todd Zarnecki was mean.
托德·札内基是个贱人
All right. Hang on.
好了 坐稳了
What are you doing?
你要干嘛
I'm gonna show you how we finish a quest in Nebraska. Oh. Beyonce. This ain't no Beyonce.
我要让你们见识下 在内布拉斯加是怎么完成寻物征途的 哇 碧昂斯 这可不是碧昂斯
Now what?
又怎么了
Give my friend his stuff back.
把我朋友的东西还回来
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Well, then, good news. Today's the day a girl's finally going to touch you in your little special place.Now give him his stuff back. Okay.
好吧 告诉你个好消息 今天你那个私密的小地方 终于有女人光临了 现在把他的东西还给他 好好
We did it! I said, "we."
我们做到了 我都说了是"我们"
Oh, hold the door. Oh, hi.
让门开着 哦 你好
Hi
你好
Going to see Leonard?
来看莱纳德吗
Yes.
How have you been? Fine.
你近来如何 很好
You?
你呢
Very well, thank you.
非常好 谢谢
All right, well, great seeing you.
终于到了 很高兴见到你
Yeah. You, too. Amy's right. I do want to fling my poop at her.
我也是 艾米说得对 我真想拿屎甩她

重点单词   查看全部解释    
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
delay [di'lei]

想一想再看

v. 耽搁,推迟,延误
n. 耽搁,推迟,延期

 
criminal ['kriminl]

想一想再看

adj. 犯罪的,刑事的,违法的
n. 罪犯

联想记忆
uncanny ['ʌn'kæni]

想一想再看

adj. 神秘的,不可思议的

联想记忆
wheel [wi:l]

想一想再看

n. 轮子,车轮,方向盘,周期,旋转
vi.

 
savant [sæ'vɑ:nt]

想一想再看

n. 学者,专家

联想记忆
swell [swel]

想一想再看

v. (使)膨胀,(使)鼓起,(使)增长
n.

联想记忆
puzzle ['pʌzl]

想一想再看

n. 谜,难题,迷惑
vt. 使困惑,使为难<

 
internal [in'tə:nəl]

想一想再看

adj. 国内的,内在的,身体内部的

 
trap [træp]

想一想再看

n. 圈套,陷阱,困境,双轮轻便马车
v. 设

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。