Then I put my finger on it -- My husband's in love with another woman.
然后我知道是什么不对劲了...我丈夫爱上了另一个女人。
You like that, don't you? - Mmm, yeah.
你很爱吃,是吧?-是啊。
Poor Gloria, though, huh?
歌洛莉亚真可怜,是吧?
She'll be fine.
她会没事的。
Oh, you have a little something --
你嘴上沾了点东西...
Oh, I'll get it this time.
这回我自己擦吧。
Oh, excuse me.
抱歉。
Oh, the soup is ready. I'll bring some for Gloria.
汤好了,我给歌洛莉亚端上去一点。
I'm not crazy, right?
不是我胡思乱想吧?
No. She's into you.
不是,她看上你了。
Thank god you wandered down here when you did.
谢天谢地你下来了。
You see how she keeps sliding close to me?
你看到她总是靠近我了吧?
It's like eating on a boat.
就像在船上吃饭一样。
It's so much worse than that.
比那更糟。
It's straight out of "Lethal Ladies."
简直和《致命女士》的剧情一样。
Look what I found in the trash.
看我在垃圾桶里找到了什么。
Pictures of me and Gloria with Gloria's head cut out?
我们的合照,歌洛莉亚的头被剪掉了
She literally wants mom out of the picture.
她就是想除掉妈妈。
Hold on, amigo.
等等。
Is she infatuated with me? - Yes.
她迷上我了吗?-是的。
Understandable, unavoidable.
完全可以理解,无可避免。
But would she actually do something to her own --
但她真的会对自己的亲...
What? !
怎么了?
She just took a bottle out of her purse and sprinkled it into mom's soup.
她刚刚从包里拿出一个瓶子往妈妈的汤里撒了点东西。
Okay, that's enough of this dumb TV show for you.
行了,你罪案剧看得太多了。
We're talking about a perfectly believable obsession.
现在说的是一种完全可信的迷恋。
You're trying to make this into something that's --
你是在把这事编造成一种...
Here, Manny.
给,曼尼。
That's for me? What about Jay?
给我的吗?那杰呢?
Oh, it's too spicy for him.
太辣了,他喝不了。
I make another one just like yours for your mother.
我会给你妈妈弄一碗和这碗一样的。
Eat it while it's hot. Okay.
趁热喝了吧。