Wait a minute. Did-- did you give us that because Cooper and I talked about opening up a little cheese shop?
等等...你们送那个给我们是因为库珀和我提起过要开个奶酪店吗?
Yes! Why else?
是啊!不然呢?
How sweet!
太贴心了!
Carmelina's probably halfway home with it, but I can make her walk back.
卡尔梅利纳可能都要到家了,但我可以把她叫回来。
And this...This is for you.
这个这是给你们的。
We really were so happy for you.
我们很为你们高兴。
Oh, Anders.
安德斯。
Well, we should probably get going, but look who is up.
我们该走了,不过看看是谁起床了。
Mother, where's your hat?
妈妈,你的帽子呢?
Look, Anders gave us the bowl after all.
安德斯最终还是把碗送给我们了。
It's a good thing you couldn't get the painting.
你拿不到画也没关系。
We couldn't take it now.
我们不能现在把它拿走。
Well, enjoy the bowl.
好好用这个碗。
It's about time you boys had something pretty in the house.
你们也该在家里摆点像样的东西了。
Oh, you're fine.
你没事。
I love you.
我爱你。
Your husband's noticing another woman, there's only one thing to do -- step up your game.
当你丈夫注意到另一个女人,你要做的只有一件事...再接再厉。
I just can't wait to get in a hot bath and soak this infected toenail.
我迫不及待地想要泡个热水澡,泡泡我感染了的脚趾甲。
It's much easier just to take the other bitch down.
诋毁另一个女人就完事了。
Well, I-I like the sound of that bath.
我喜欢这个主意。
I assume the tub will be ringed with scented candles?
浴缸四周会点满香薰蜡烛吧?
Oh, well, I've got candles. I got candles everywhere.
我当然有蜡烛了,我蜡烛多着呢。
Ever since my boyfriend stopped paying my bills, they turned off the electricity.
自从我男朋友不再付我的账单,他们就掐掉了我的电。
Leaving us to generate our own electricity.
这让我们能够制造自己的电流。
Although, candles can be nice if you're in the mood for, say, some Dirty Dancing.
其实蜡烛会非常助兴,要是你想来一段"辣身舞"的话。
Oh, I hate that movie.
我讨厌那部电影。
What? !
什么?