Okay. Found you.
好了,找到你们了。
I do have an open seat in first class, if one of you would like a free upgrade.
头等舱有一个空座,如果你们其中一人愿意免费升舱的话。
No, thank you. I think we'll sit together.
不用了,谢谢,我们要坐在一起。
After the amazing weekend we just had --
在我们度过了美满的周末后...
I'll take it.
给我吧。
I deserved that seat.
那座位是我应得的。
Three days in the woods with Phil's ex-cheerleader buddies -- the old stories, the spontaneous human pyramids, constantly updating their tumbler Tumblr --
在丛林里听菲尔讲了三天他的前啦啦队死党们...老掉牙的故事,自然流畅的人形金字塔,不断更新他们啦啦队的微博客...
I smiled through the whole thing.
我全程陪笑。
Problem is I was so convincing,
但问题是我演得太好了。
Phil thought I was having a great time.
菲尔觉得我听得很开心。
What do I want? Some credit.
我想要什么呢?颁个奖吧。
When do I want it? Now.
什么时候要呢?就现在吧。
I'm sorry if I smell like a campfire.
很抱歉我一身营火味。
I've been in the woods for three days.
我在丛林里待三天了。
I hate camping.
我讨厌野营。
If I'm ever in the woods for three days, it means I've been dead for two of them.
我要是在丛林里待了三天,那意味着我已经死了两天了。
It feels good to laugh for real.
发自内心地笑感觉太好了。
You look like you need a drink.
你看起来需要喝点酒啊。
Hon?
亲爱的?
Two chardonnays and a hot towel for my friend.
给我的朋友拿两杯霞多丽和一条热毛巾。
Right away.
马上来。
I love you, beautiful stranger.
我爱你,陌生美女。
I have to admit, I was a little miffed that Claire grabbed the good seat, especially after I gave her such a magical weekend, but I was determined to stay positive.
不得不承认,我有点生气克莱尔居然选择了好座位,特别是我刚给她制造了一个魔幻般的周末,但我决心要保持乐观。
And then it hit me.
之后我突然想到。