Mr.Gold. What are you doing here?
戈登先生 你在这里干嘛
Offering my legal services.
提供法律服务
You're a lawyer?
你是律师吗
Ever wondered why I was so adept at contracts? I've been following the details of your case, Ms. Blanchard.And I think you'd be welladvised to bring me on as your counsel.
你就没想过我写合同怎么如此信手拈来 我一直在留意你案件的详情 布兰切特女士 我认为你雇我做你的律师将是明智之举
And why is that?
为什么
Well, because the sheriff had me arrested for nearly beating a man to death,and I managed to persuade the judge to drop the charges.
警长曾逮捕过我 因为我几乎打死一个人 而我成功说服法官撤诉
Asserting your influence isn't what's needed here.We need to find the truth.
我们不需要你展示自己的影响力 我们需要查明真相
Exerting influence may be exactly what's needed here.
发挥影响力也许正是你们需要的
What's needed here is for me to do my job.
我们需要的是我尽职查案
Well, no one's stopping you. I'm only here to help.
没人拦着你啊 我只是来帮忙的
Enough. Please go.
别吵了 请你离开
You heard her.
你听到了吧
No, I was talking to you.
不 我是和你说的
Oh, Emma, he's right. I need help.And you need to do your job, or else I'm screwed.So just please, do your job the best you can, and you'll prove me innocent.Until you do, I need some practical help.
艾玛 他说的对 我需要帮助 你得好好查案 否则我就完了 所以 拜托 尽全力查明真相 你能证明我的清白 在此之前 我需要点实际帮助
Trust me.This is in Ms. Blanchard's best interests. Good luck, Mary Margaret.
相信我 这是为了布兰切特女士好 玛丽·玛格丽特 祝你好运
I hope your best interests are what he's looking out for.
我希望他这么做 真的是为了你好