Maybe you don't.Maybe you just want to.Everyone has a dark side, David.
也许你不了解 或许你只是一厢情愿 每个人都有阴暗面 戴维
Yeah, sure, but having a dark side and doing something so evil That's a different thing. That's not what she is.
话是这么说 但是有阴暗面和做出如此邪恶的事情是完全不同的 她不是这样的人
Perhaps. I always believe that evil isn't born. It's made.
也许吧 我一直相信邪恶不是与生俱来的 而是现实造就
All due respect, Regina, I don't think you know much about evil.
恕我直言 瑞金娜 我觉得你不了解什么是邪恶
Well, if she didn't do it, then who did?
如果不是她干的 那是谁干的
I don't know. That's what I've been trying to figure out.But those blackouts I've been having they made everything so hazy.
不知道 我一直在想这个 只是之前我发生了几次记忆缺失搞得我弄不清状况
Please tell me you're not accusing yourself.
你这不是在指控自己有罪吧
You know, maybe if I could clear up my missing time, I could prove Mary Margaret's innocence.
如果我能回忆起我失去的记忆 说不定能证明玛丽·玛格丽特是无辜的
You're very sweet, David.
你人真好 戴维
But you're also wrong.Evil doesn't always look evil.Sometimes it's staring right at us, and we don't even realize it.
但你错了 邪恶并不写在脸上 有时它近在眼前 而我们却毫无察觉
The heating vent?Emma, I don't even know where the heating vent in my bedroom is.
暖气口 艾玛 我都不知道卧室里的暖气口在哪
Well, someone did, and they put a hunting knife in there.I checked for signs of a breakin, but there weren't any.
有人知道 而且还在里面放了一把猎刀 我查找了强行闯入的痕迹 但没有发现
You don't believe me.
你不相信我
Of course I do.But what I think doesn't matter.The evidence is piling up by the hour.
我当然相信你 但我信不信不重要 现在证据越来越多
Okay, what are you saying?
好吧 你想说什么
I'm saying you should think about hiring a lawyer.
我想说 你应该考虑雇个律师
An excellent idea.
好主意