I can't pay you.
我雇不起你
I didn't ask for money.
我不要钱
Then why are you doing this?
那你为什么这么做
Let's just say... I'm invested in your future.
这样说吧我在投资你的未来
The potion you gave Snow, It changed her. She's not the same.
你给白雪的魔药 改变了她 她变得不一样了
Well, of course it changed her.
当然会改变她
It took away her love,left a big hole in her heart.
它夺走了她的爱 在她的心中留下了一个大洞
There is no cure for what she's got.The person she was... there's no way to bring her back.No potion can bring back true love.Love... Is the most powerful magic of all,The only magic I haven't been able to bottle.If you can bottle love, you can do anything.But you don't care about that, do ya? Now what is it you really want?
她已经无可救药 曾经的她再也回不来了 没有哪剂药能带回真爱 爱是最强大的魔力 是唯一一种我没能收集的魔力 如果你将真爱封存 那你就无所不能 但你对这个没兴趣 对吧 你到底想要什么
I want your help... To kill the Queen.
我想让你帮我 杀了巫后
Now we're talking, dearie.
这就对了 亲爱的
Snow, don't.
白雪 别这样