Operation...
行动代号
Icebreaker.
破冰号
How we liking that? We never used that before, did we?
感觉怎么样,这个名字我们没有用过吧
Isn't it the name of a breath mint? What?
这不是清新薄荷糖的名字吗,什么
"Icebreakers", right? Breath mint?
"透心凉" 是吗,清新薄荷糖
Nobody's gonna be thinking that.
没有人会那么想的
They'll think about a big ass ship in the north pole, breaking ice.
他们会想到一只游走在北极的大头破冰船
Says you. I'm gonna be thinking "operation breath mint."
就你而已,我会想到清新薄荷行动
I'm thinking "operation breath mint"
每次跟你一起外勤
Every time we're on a stakeout together. All right
我就会想到清新薄荷糖好吧
Your breath could knock a buzzard off a shit wagon.
你嘴里那味儿能把人熏死
All right.
好吧
"Operation TBD."
行动代号待定
Thanks for nothing, Gomie.
格米,都被你搅和的
Anyway. Say hello to...
不管怎样,先跟
Domingo Gallardo Molina, aka "Crazy 8."
多明戈·加拉多·莫利纳,疯狂小八打个招呼
Smarter than your average cheese-eater.
他可比普通的线人精明的多
I turned him out at the street-level,
他成为线人的时候不过是个小混混
But this dude's like the Jeffersons: movin' on up.
但是这哥们向杰佛逊学习,向上拼搏
Every small-time dealers he'd throw at us,
每次他供出来的小毒贩后
He'd end up snaking their customers.
都接手了他们的客户
It turns out he's missing, presumed dead.
现在他被证实失踪了,可能已死亡
Found his car out in the boonies.
在荒郊野岭发现了他的车
Last guy he ratted out was none other than his cousin,
最后一个被他供出来的正是他自己的表弟
Emilio koyama.
埃米利奥·小山
You thinking the cousin found out and took revenge?
你认为是他表弟发现后向他报复吗
Could be. Turns out he's missing, too.
有可能,结果他表弟也失踪了
And normally, I'd say someone did the world a favor.
一般情况,我会说有人为民除了害
But our snitch's car?
但是在我们线人车中
Turns out we find two grams of meth in it,
找到了两克冰毒
we take it to the lab.
我们带到了实验室
They come back, they tell us it is the purest they have ever seen.
实验人员告诉我们这是有史以来最纯的冰毒
99.1%
99.1%.
I mean our chemist was blown away.
我们的化学家完败
He said he couldn't do the same thing better.
说这个纯度是他的极限
Worse yet, it didn't come out of some superlab in Mexico.
更糟的是,这并非出自墨西哥的超级实验室
We're thinking this was cooked right here,
我们认为制毒地点就在这儿
in the land of enchantment.
毒品交易的大本营
Car was abandoned at what appears to be a cook site.
汽车似乎被遗弃在一个制毒地点
This is the only other thing left behind.
这是遗留下来的唯一证物
We're sending it off to Quantico,
我们正把它送到匡狄克
see if they can pull something off it.
看能否找到什么线索
Meantime, our guys swabbed the filter element
与此同时,我们的人清洗了过滤器
Found the same 99.1 meth.
发现了同样99.1%纯度的冰毒
So be on notice.
大家注意了
We got new players in town.
有新毒贩来了
We don't know who they are, where they come from...
我们不知道他们是谁,来自何方
But they possess an extremely high skill-set.
但是他们有高级制毒技术装备
Me personally?
我个人的看法
I'm thinking Albuquerque just might have a new kingpin.
我认为阿尔布开克来了位重量级人物
Jesus. Walt, you're burning the shit out of them.
天呐,沃尔特,你把鸡肉都烤糊了
Oh. Damn it.
该死
Hey, Sky, you got any more chicken?
斯凯,还有鸡肉吗
Emeril here is gonna need a fresh pack.
艾梅里尔要重新烤一批
All right, looking good.
恩,看起来不错
Is this low-fat mayonnaise in the cole slaw?
这个是不是低脂蛋黄酱卷心菜沙拉
I don't know. It's store-bought.
我不知道,商店买的
Hank, you need another beer?
汉克,再来瓶啤酒怎么样
Does the pope shit in his hat?
教皇在帽子里大便了吗
I don't think that he does, Hank.
汉克,我不认为他真这么做了
And I think everybody would like it if you'd stop saying that.
我认为大家都希望你停止谈论这个话题
Marie, some more wine, maybe?
玛丽,再来点儿酒
I'm all right, thanks.
不用了,谢谢
Hey, I want a beer.
我想来瓶啤酒
Yeah. I want Shania Twain to give me a tuggie.
我还想让沙尼娅·吐温给我个"手活"呢
Guess what? That ain't happening, either.
猜怎么着,那也没有发生
How about some more soda? Yeah, sure.
给你来点儿苏打水怎么样,好吧
Honey, do you need anything?
亲爱的,你要来儿什么吗
No, Walt. Thank you.
沃尔特,不用了
Okay. I'll be right back.
好的,我去去就回
What, are you kidding me?
什么,你开玩笑吧
You look like a damn movie star, man.
你看起来简直像个电影明星
Girls gotta be lining up left and right.
成群结队的姑娘会等着你
Tell him how good-looking he is. He's adorable.
告诉这小子他有多帅,他可爱极了
He don't wanna be friggin' adorable. He wants to be hot.
他不不想被人说成可爱,他要性感火辣
Anyway you see what I'm talking about? That's a female perspective.
听到我说的吗,那才是女人的想法
She supposed to say that.
她本来是想这么说的
Look, a guy doesn't have to look like, uh...
听着,小伙子不用看起来像
Charlton heston... I'm talking "moses" days...
查尔登·海斯顿一样才能赢取女孩芳心
To get a girl, all right?
我说的是在他那个年代
You just gotta have...
你需要
Confidence.
自信满满
Confidence and... and persistence.
自信外加坚持不懈
That's what I'm talking about.
这些是你所需要的
I chased your aunt Marie here all over creation.
我用尽手段来追求你姨妈玛丽
I kept bugging her for a date. She kept saying no.
我不断请求她和我约会,她一直拒绝
What, did I ask you like 50 times?
我是不是请求了大概50次
It was before they tightened the stalking laws.
那是在跟踪法被强化以前
Anyway, how about your dad here?
不管怎么说,让你老爹说说吧
Right there's a good story, Walt.
沃尔特也有段精彩的故事呢
Tell him how you met Skyler.
说说看你怎么认识斯凯勒的
Mom was a waitress in Los Alamos.
妈妈在洛斯阿拉莫斯当服务生
And dad said that thing to you...
然后爸爸向你表白...
Actually, your mother wasn't a waitress.
事实上,你妈妈不是服务生
It was a summer job,
那不过是暑期的兼职
And she was the hostess,
她是老板娘
And she also worked the cash register.
还负责收银
And I used to go in there a lot
我以前经常去那里
Because it was close enough to the lab
因为离实验室很近
where I could ride my bicycle.
骑自行车就能到
And once I noticed her...
有一次我注意到了她
It got to be so that I would only go in
我走进去以后
When I knew she was working.
发现她在里面上班
When it was slow, she would lean against the counter,
空下来的时候,她会靠着着柜台
Doing her crossword puzzles,
做她的填字游戏
But kind of hiding it, right,
不过是偷偷的
Pretending that she was still working.
一边假装还在工作
And once I caught on to that,
有一次被我看到了
I would do crossword puzzles while I ate my grilled cheese sandwich.
我吃烤芝士三明治的时候也做填字游戏
It got so that everyday at lunch,
就这样每天午餐的时候
We would both be doing the New York Times crossword puzzle
我们都一起做纽约时报上的填字游戏
Ten feet from each other.
两人隔着10英尺远
Eventually,
终于
I caught her looking over at me.
我发现她在看我
So, I began saying, "excuse me,
于是我就说,请问
Fourteen across, seven-letter word for whatchamacallit.
横向14那个7个字母的单词,你填什么
"May I ask what you wrote down?"
我能问问你填了什么吗
And well, that got us talking.
我们就这样聊了起来
Boy, I tell you, I was... I was terrible at those puzzles.
天啊,告诉你,其实不会做填字游戏
I don't think that I finished even one of them.
可能我连一个都没做完过
But your mother would do them in ink.
但你妈妈很在行
Very smooth.
很厉害啊
I'll bet you didn't think your old man had it in him?
打赌你没想到你老爸也有这招吧
But that's what I'm talking about. That's persistence.
但这就是我想说的,这就叫坚持
You see? Once you set your cap for something,
看见没,一旦你看准了某样东西
Or somebody, you gotta just, you know...
或是某个人,你就得
Wow, Skyler?
斯凯勒
Mom, are you all right?
妈妈,你还好吗
Shh, honey. It's okay.
亲爱的,没关系
What's the matter?
你怎么了
What is it?
怎么回事
Ask him.
你问他
What's she talking about?
她什么意思
Walt.
沃尔特
I have cancer.
我得了癌症
Lung cancer.
肺癌
It's bad.
太糟糕了
Ask him how long he's known.
问问他知道多久了
I guess a month, maybe, or...
我想大概有一个月,或者
For god sakes, Walt.
看在老天的的份上,沃尔特
We're just sitting out there having a cookout like nothing's going on?
我们居然还若无其事地,坐在外面在野餐
He made me promise not to tell anybody.
他还让我保证不告诉任何人
Christ, these last 48 hours.
天啊,过去的48小时太难熬了
And it's the weekend,
而且现在是周末
So I couldn't even get his doctor on the phone.
我都没办法联系上他的医生
Buddy, why... I mean, why wouldn't you want to tell anybody?
伙计,我是说,你为什么不想告诉任何人
Walt, don't you see?
沃尔特,你没看见吗
Everybody just wants to help you.
每个人都想帮你
We're family.
我们是一家人
We get through these things together.
我们会一起度过难关的
I mean, I don't get... you know...
我不明白
Lung cancer?
肺癌
How could that happen? You don't smoke.
怎么可能,你甚至都不抽烟
I'm thinking that this goes back 20 years
我在想这跟20年前
Maybe to the applications lab.
跟应用实验室有关
All those chemicals they had you working around?
他们整天接触那些化学药品
We always took the proper precautions.
我们一直都有很好的预防措施
One time you complained they didn't give you the right kind of...
有次你抱怨过,他们没给你配备正确的
I don't know, some kind of ventilation hood or something.
我不知道,某种防毒面罩什么的
And then the headaches. Honey, it wasn't that.
然后你就一直头痛,亲爱的,不是那样的
How do they think they can get away with this?
他们以为就能这样不负责吗
We should hire a lawyer.
我们应该雇个律师
First, let's deal with this.
首先,我们先治病
Okay? So what's the next step for Walt?
好吗, walt下一步怎么做
Certainly a second opinion, right?
肯定是换个医生,对吗
Right.
没错
Right. Absolutely.
没错,当然
Okay. So first thing tomorrow,
好的,所以明天一早
I talk to my radiologists,
我会跟放射科医师谈谈
We find you the best...
我们会给你找到最好的
The oncology dream team.
治疗肿瘤的梦幻团队
I wanna go check on Walt Jr.
我想去看看小沃尔特
I'm gonna see...
我去看看
If I can talk him into, I don't know, joining us.
不知道能不能劝他也加入我们
I really didn't mean for him to find out that way.
我真不是有意,让他在这种情况下知道的
Walt...Whatever happens...
沃尔特,无论发生什么
I hope this goes without saying, but...
我真不想这么说,但是
Whatever happens...
无论发生什么
I want you to know that...
我想你知道
I'll always take care of your family.
我会帮你照顾好你的家庭的
Yo, check out these fake pop tarts.
看看这些假冒的果酱馅饼
These are mad tight.
很好吃
No, thanks, man. Pass. Your loss.
不用了谢谢,让开,不吃是你的损失
These are from Canada or something. Imported.
这些可是加拿大货,进口的
Yo, what happened to your hallway, man?
你的走廊怎么了,伙计
Did the ceiling fall down or... Oh, yeah...
是天花板塌了吗,没错
I think the house is just settling.
我觉得整栋房子都在下沉
It's been caving in left and right.
到处都在掉东西下来
Hit me in the eye.
正好打着我的眼睛
It's bananas.
是香蕉
Yo, my pops could fix you up.
我的人说不定可以帮你
He's like a contractor or something.
他是那种承包商之类的
Right on. I should grab that number.
那行啊,我应该记他的号码
Say, Jesse. You still cook a little crystal?
说说,杰西,你还在制冰毒吗
Could be, yeah.
算是吧
You know, from time to time.
你也清楚,我总是听说
I heard you lost your partner.
听说你没了搭档
Emilio.
埃米利奥
Didn't he get locked up?
他不是被关起来了吗
No, man. He's out.
伙计,没,他出来了
His cousin bailed him out. I think he skipped town or something.
他堂兄保释的,我猜他已经出了城
I don't know about any of that.
我一点都不知道
I've been just kinda doing my own thing these days so.
这些天我都忙着自己的事呢
But you maybe got some crystal, man?
你那儿有点货吧,伙计
cause I could seriously go for a bowl
因为我要去酒会玩玩
You know? Take the edge off.
去爽一下
Hell, yeah. Sunday night bowl, yo.
周日夜派对哦
Maybe it just so happens that...
算碰巧吧
I just recently cooked the best batch ever.
我最近刚做了一批货
Oh, yeah. Came up with this whole new recipe.
嗯,用了这种全新的配法
It's more like a formula.
更像是一种分子式
It's like way, way more chemically...
从化学上讲更科学
You know, it's just the bomb.
试制非常成功
But, you know, I don't know,
但是,我搞不懂
I've been thinking lately I'll just lay off of it for a while.
我后来一直在想停一段时间
cause lately it's been making me paranoid, so...
因为我都快被它弄出妄想症了
You know, for, like... like healthwise, just lay off.
所以呢,为了健康考虑,就没再嗑了
Yo, if you're not into sharing, man,
喂,你是不想跟咱分享吧,伙计
Just tell us to piss off. It's cool.
直接请我们滚蛋就行了,潇洒一点
We don't need no soap opera.
我们可不想拖泥带水的
Yeah, man. Whatever.
伙计,随你啦
No, no. It's all good.
别,没事啊
You know, I... I'm just saying...
我,我就是说
Hey, I got... I got plenty of pot.
我这还有很多大麻呢
Yeah, I think I'll bounce, man.
嗯,我要闪人了,伙计
Yeah, sounds about right.
说的是
Hey, yo, yo.
喂,喂
Hey, homes.
兄弟
I'm joking.
我开玩笑呢
Okay, I'm totally joking with you.
行了,我就是逗你们玩
You kidding? Sit down.
别闹了,坐下
Best scante ever.
极品冰毒
Grab that pipe.
把吸管拿来
Do you need some help?
需要帮忙吗
No, I'm fine, honey.
不用,亲爱的,我很好
I'm fine. Just...
很好,只是
Privacy.
一点个人隐私
Thanks.
谢谢
I'm right outside if you need me. OK
需要的话,我就在门外,好
Yeah, anytime on Friday is absolutely fine.
嗯,周五任何时间都绝对可以
Thank you so much for working us in.
太谢谢你安排我们了
Can I just put that on a credit card?
记在信用卡可以么
Great.
很好
Perfect.
太好了
Okay, so we will see you
那我们在周五早晨
At 10:45 on Friday morning.
十点四十五分见你
Thank you so much.
非常感谢你
Honey.
亲爱的
The best oncologist...
有位顶尖的肿瘤学家
I mean, not even just in New Mexico,
不只在新墨西哥州
But one of the top ten in the entire nation...
而是位列全国前十名
His name is Dr. Delcavoli.
他叫戴尔克沃利医生
And we see him on Friday.
周五我们去见他
I mean, Marie really came through for us.
玛丽真的在帮我们
She had her boss call and...
她老板跟她打过了电话
OK. This is good.
不错
From here on out, I mean, things are gonna...
从这次开始,事情会
What's that we're putting on a credit card?
什么记在信用卡做上呢
It's just a deposit kind of thing.
类似保证金之类的东西
How much of a deposit? It's $5,000.
要多少, 5000美元
Five thousand?
五千美元
And what's that? Just to start?
做什么用,仅仅是开个头吗
Just to tell me what I already know?
就告诉一些我已经知道的东西吗
Walt, he's not in our HMO, okay?
沃尔特,他不在我们医保系统里
So be it. We'll figure it out.
就这样了,我们会慢慢搞清楚的
Come on. Don't get hung up on money here.
拜托,别钻钱眼里了行吗
We can always borrow from Hank.
我们可以找汉克借啊
Absolutely not.
绝对不行
No, I just...
不,我只是
We're not gonna do that.
我们绝不那样做
Well, maybe we can ask your Mom.
那我们可以向你母亲借
Have you even called her yet?
你有没有跟她打过电话
Regardless, you're gonna have to tell her.
先不管这事,你起码应该告诉她
I'm willing to do it... I'll call.
我是愿意做的,好,我来打
I don't even want us thinking about money.
我不想让我俩总想着钱
Money is not the issue here. It's not.
现在不是钱的问题,不是
Okay. Okay. I'll take care of the deposit.
我来管保证金的事
I'll borrow it from my pension.
我从养老金里预支
What's up?
怎么了
I thought I heard mice.
我好像听到了老鼠
That's all we need, huh?
我们要这些就够了对吧
So, what's up, pal?
怎么了,朋友
What the hell's wrong with you?
你到底是怎么了
What?
什么
You're acting all...you're
你表现得
Why are you acting so...
为什么你表现得这么
Weird?
古怪
Son. You're acting like nothing is going on.
孩子,你就像是都没发生一样
Come on!
怎么这样
Am I gonna have to come down there and whip your ass?
要我过去揍你吗
And let me tell you something else.
跟你说点别的
I'm not doing this for charity, right?
我可不是为了慈善才这么做的对吧
I'm the best he's got in that office.
我可是办公室里最棒的
He knows it, I know it.
他清楚得很,我知道
I expect to be paid to a level comens...
我得要个上档次的价格
I said, Dave,
我说,戴夫
Do you think 40 grand is a proper bonus?
你觉得四万块的分红够了吗
That's less than 10% of
还不到这个季度
What I booked for you guys this quarter.
我给你们下的订单的百分之十
I'm not going to sit here and be disrespected.
我才不会坐视你们对我不敬
Oh, he's shitin bricks.
他个白痴
Oh, you know he is.
你知道他是什么货色
Yeah, that man lives in fear. I'll go across town.
他就是一废物,而我能畅行无阻
Hell, I could go anywhere.
我去哪都行
Hoffman-gordon-bradley or sorcher, even goldberg-wayne.
去霍夫曼戈登布拉德利,或是索尔彻,戈德堡韦恩也行
They'd make me a partner just for walking in the damn door.
只要我肯去,他们就会让我做合伙人
That's how ecstatic they'd be.
他们见了我就这么欣喜若狂
Hells, yes, brother-man!
兄弟,太好了
Check this chick out.
瞧瞧这女人
Who?
谁
Buddy, she's a cow.
伙计,她就是头猪
Stacey's a cow.
斯泰茜是头猪
We're talking major barnyard boo-hog.
我们讨论的是猪圈的肥猪
Roll her in flour and look for
把她在面粉里滚一滚
the wet spot before you hit that, man.
之前看看哪儿湿了
You know what I'm saying?
明白吗
That's kind of sick is not a wash-off
她不是很容易摆脱的
Sir? -Right
先生,好吧
Sir? Oh, yeah?
先生,是吗
Sorry. Hi.
抱歉,你好
What can I do for you? Which dude?
能为您做点什么,哪个
The dude that looked like a lizard?
那个长得像蜥蜴的家伙吗
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I would like a cashier's check in the full amount
我要开张这全数金额的现金支票
Made out to oncology partners of New Mexico, please.
收款人是新墨西哥州肿瘤病友,谢谢
Oh, that's o-n-c-o-l-o-g-y.
是肿,瘤
Yeah, you got it.
对,是这么写
I don't understand why they're forcing you
我就不明白他们为什么要强迫你
To choose between the piccolo and the oboe.
在短笛和双簧管之间选一个
You show so much promise with both.
那俩种你吹都很够格
They can't have any switching between woodwinds
他们不许木管乐器有交叉
Because no matter how divided up, someone would be left out.
因为不管怎么分配,总会有个被漏掉
Well, rules are rules, I guess.
规定就是规定
Sure, rules and rules. I'm all for that.
是啊,规定就是规定,我完全赞成
But I'm telling you, you really shine on that oboe.
不过我跟你说,你的双簧管吹得非常棒
You have real talent, and I'm not just saying that.
你很有天赋,我可不只是说说
Thanks.
谢谢
What about Mr. Pemberton?
彭伯顿老师怎么样
Is he giving you enough individual attention?
他对你关注够多吗
I'd have to say so.
我得说够多了
He tries to talk to each one of us
每次练习他都尽量
At least once during every practice.
至少和每个人都谈一次
That's good. Feedback's important.
那很好,反馈很重要
It's key, I think.
那是关键,我认为
Hey, so how was soccer practice?
那你的足球练得怎样了
I think that was in our backyard.
好像是从我们的后院传来的
Who's there?
谁在那
What the hell are you doing out here?
你到底在这里干什么
Hey, dad.
爸
Hey, mom.
妈
You got new patio furniture.
你们添置了新的庭院摆设
Right on!
正好夹了
My leg.
我的腿
What do you think it could be?
你觉得这次是怎么回事
God knows I'm no expert.
天知道,我又不是专家
I don't know. Uppers, downers?
我不知道,兴奋剂,镇静剂
Your guess is as good as mine.
我都能猜,你不也能吗
I think we should check his arms for needle marks.
我想我们得看看他胳膊上有没有针孔
Do we let him stay?
要让他住下吗
The presbyterian church has those meetings.
长老会教堂有些集会
So maybe on condition, you know?
也许某些条件下
If he agrees to attend?
他会同意参加的
I just don't know what to tell Jake.
我只是不知道该怎么跟Jake说
Good evening.
晚上好
Well, sleep well?
睡好了吗
What time's, uh... what time is dinner?
几点吃晚饭
In about an hour.
还得一小时吧
You know, I could wash those clothes if you'd like.
你要是愿意我可以帮你把衣服洗了
They look a little lived in.
看起来有些脏了
No, that's cool.
不用,这挺好
Maybe later.
不然晚一点再说
We are not doing this again.
我们不能再这么做了
Adam... No.
亚当,不行
We said we'd lay down the law, we lay down the law.
我们说过要严责,我们就得严责
We just have to be consistent about it.
我们要贯彻执行
You're not taking the bus?
你没坐校车
All right, well, listen.
好吧,那么
Give me maybe another 20 minutes and we'll get out of here.
再给我20分钟,我们就回去
All right. All right.
好吧,好吧
Yeah, good.
很好
You know, I just think that...
你瞧,我只是在想
Things have a way of working themselves out.
事情总会有解决的办法的
When did you get this?
你啥时候得这奖的
Last may at the year-end assembly.
去年5月的年终总结会上
They gave me that one, too.
他们还给了我那个
The one on the end.
摆最后面那个
Environmental consciousness award.
环保意识奖
What's that mean?
这什么玩意儿
You, like, recycle cans and shit?
是说你喜欢回收破易拉罐吗
I contacted the Albuquerque Journal
我联系了阿尔布开克杂志社
And asked what chemicals they use to bleach their paper.
询问了他们是用什么化学品来漂白纸张
They wound up writing an article about it.
他们为此专门撰写了一篇文章
Right on, little bro!
干得好,小兄弟
Making mad in-roads with the business community.
还能把工商界再搞个天翻地覆
All right!
挺好
Now, hey, remember,
现在,听着
Not all learning comes out of books.
有些东西靠读书是学不来的
Look at you.
瞧瞧你
We should hang out more often.
我们应该多出去溜达溜达
You know, just...
你瞧,只是
Just kick back and chill.
绕绕圈,透透气什么的
I mean, if you ever,
我是说,如果你
Like, I don't know, need advice.
怎么说呢,需要开导的时候
Because, yo, I mean,
因为,我的意思是
I've been through it all. For real.
毕竟我什么都曾经历过
Hey, man, you...
喂,哥们,你
You play the flute?
你会吹长笛的啊
It's a piccolo, actually.
其实那是短笛
Dude, play some... play some Jethro Tull.
那给来段杰斯罗·塔尔(乐队名)的吧
Hey, guys.
嘿,小伙们
How we doing in here?
聊得怎么样
We're good.
挺好的
Yeah. Fine, mom.
嗯,挺好,妈
Well, that's good.
行,那就好
That's... that's great.
太,太好了
What the hell?
什么情况
You see this?
瞧这情形
What, am I some criminal or something?
我是个罪犯还是咋的
Whatever. Whatever?
无所谓啦,无所谓吗
What, you think that's okay?
你觉得这是无所谓吗
Like, "oh, we can't let that scumbag"
这就像,我们不能让那个坏蛋
"warp the mind of our favorite son."
带坏我们的宝贝孩子
I'm the favorite?
我是宝贝吗
Yeah, right.
得了吧
You're practically all they ever talk about.
他们最常挂在嘴边的是你
Oh, snap.
我靠
Awesome.
真帅
Yo, man, it's me.
哥们,是我
Hey, listen. You know, that product?
听着,你的那个货
You got any more of that?
你还有没
Nah, man, okay?
没了,哥们,行吗
I'm done giving out freebies.
我不能再免费给了
You want charity, go ask the salvation army.
想要免费的就去找救世军吧
No, no charity.
不,没有免费了
I got this cousin,
我有个表哥
He's got him some rich friends.
他认识几个款爷
These dudes are in town.
他们就在城里
They're looking to par-tay.
正准备开个聚会呢
And your stuff is, like, so sweet.
而你那货真是,太爽了
So what do you say?
你觉得怎么样
You up for making some fat stacks?
要不要再干一笔大的
Because they'll buy everything you got.
他们会买下所有的货
You can't be serious.
这不是来真的吧
What the hell are you doing here?
你来这干嘛呢
Yo, I waited till the bowl buster left.
我等那臭小子走了后才来的
I mean, no offense.
我是说,无意的
Who sent you?
谁让你来的
You wearing a wire? You setting me up?
带窃听器了,来陷害我吗
A wire? you want a wire?
窃听器,你想要窃听器
I got a wire. Speak into the mic, bitch!
我倒有个,来跟我老二说吧,傻B
What the hell's wrong with you? A wire. Jesus.
你脑子进水了吧,窃听器
So who did you tell about...
那你跟谁说了
Nobody. What are you, nuts?
没人,你咋了,疯了吗
Then why are you here?
那你来干什么
I don't know.
我不知道
To, like...
就是来
Touch base.
打个招呼吧
Touch base?
打个招呼
Yeah, you know...
是的,你知道
What you call...
你把那叫啥来着
A debrief?
汇报工作吧
Maybe we could, like...
也许我们该
I thought we could debrief.
我觉得我们该汇报下工作了
Debrief?
汇报工作
Wow, that's...
哈,你觉得
That's what you think we need, to debrief?
你觉得我们该汇报下工作了
Yeah, after what happened
是啊,那些事发生后
It just seems like the thing to do.
看上去似乎该做做汇报了
Kind of, you know, talk about it.
比如说,你知道的
We can't talk to anybody else.
咱跟谁都不能提起的那些事
Anyway, that, and I wanted to...
还有就是,我想
I wanted to tell you how much everybody digs
我想告诉你大家有多喜欢
That meth we cooked.
我们做的冰毒
Everybody digs the meth...
他们趋之若鹜
We cooked.
我们做的
Seriously, I got...
说正经的,我有个兄弟
Dudes that would give their left nut
宁愿自己少块肉
For a little more.
都想再来上点
Great.
那挺好
I'm just saying, if you ever...
我想说的是,如果你
Saw your way clear to...
真的看开了的话
You know, you and I...
我是说,我们俩
Cooking a little more.
可以再制点冰毒啥的
Get the hell off my property.
滚出我的家
What? I'm just saying. Go and don't come back.
什么,我说说而已嘛,不许再踏进我家
Now!
马上滚
All right.
好的
You know what?
你知道吗
Four grand.
4000大洋
Your share from selling that batch.
上次那批货卖掉了,这是你的份
That's why I'm here.
所以我才来找你
Yeah, that's right.
是啊,没错
I didn't smoke it all.
我一点都没抽过
Non-small cell adenocarcinoma.
非小细胞型腺癌
Stage 3A,
到了第三期(即中晚期)
Which means it's spread from the lung to the lymph nodes.
意味着癌细胞从肺部扩散到了淋巴组织
There's no denying it's very serious.
毫无疑问,已经很严重了
But is it...
不过这...
It is...
这是...
Curable?
是可以治愈的吧
I prefer the word "treatable."
我觉得,能治疗,更合适
But the treatments we have at our disposal can be very effective.
但我们采用的治疗方法可以说非常有效
Without making any promises, I can tell you that
虽然不能打保票,但我可以说
The specific course of radiation and chemotherapy I'm going to suggest
我所要推荐的放疗和化疗
Has been successful.
一直都很成功
In certain cases,
在某些病例中
It prolonged patients' lives and even resulted in remission.
延长了病人生命,甚至缓解了病情
What about the side effects?
那副作用呢
Well, they can be mild to practically non-existent,
副作用有可能平缓到忽略不计
Or they can be pretty darn awful.
也有可能非常强烈
It varies from patient to patient.
这都是因人而异的
Typically, there's hair loss,
典型的有,脱发
Which begins a couple of weeks after the start of chemotherapy.
化疗开始的几周内就会开始脱发
You may find yourself unusually fatigued, not much energy.
还会觉得特别疲劳,浑身乏力
You won't want to get out of bed.
嗜睡,不想起床
You may lose weight due to reduced appetite and certain intestinal issues.
因食欲不振,肠胃不适而导致体重下降
Muscle aches and pains, gums get sore and bleed.
肌肉酸痛,牙龈疼痛出血
And, of course, there's the possibility of nausea.
当然了,还有可能呕吐
Although, we'll prescribe an anti-emetic and try to counteract that.
不过我们会开些止吐剂,帮助缓解症状
Possible kidney or bladder irritation.
还可能刺激肾脏和膀胱
You may wind up with increased bruising and bleeding.
稍有不慎就会引起淤青和流血
There may be sexual side effects.
还会对性生活造成影响
Your skin may become dry and irritated...
皮肤会变得干燥,易怒
Got anything to say?
你还有什么话说吗
What do you know about that?
你知道这是什么吗
Nothing. That's not going to fly this time.
不知道,这次别想蒙混过关
How many chances have we given you?
我们给过你多少机会
How many times have we sat right here
多少次我们就坐在这里
And had the same conversation over and over again
一次又一次重复着同样的对话
Where you look us in the eye and you plead ignorance,
你就这么看着我们,做出一脸无辜的样子
And you play on our emotions,
你玩弄了我们的感情
And you tell us anything you think we want to hear
就会说好话哄着我们
Just so we'll give you another chance?
好让我们再给你一次机会
And it makes us feel like fools, every time.
你每次都把我们当傻瓜耍着玩
Enough, Jesse.
够了,杰西
Enough.
到此为止了
We are not going to have this in our house.
我们家不允许出现这种东西
We need you to leave.
我们要你离开这里
Thanks for not telling on me.
谢谢你没有告发我
You think I could have it back?
你能还给我吗
It's skunk weed anyway.
顺便说,这大麻也太次了
You know, this is actually very hopeful.
这病还是很有治愈希望的
Did you hear me?
你听到了吗
I said this is really very, very hopeful.
我说,你这病治愈的希望还是很大的
Can I call them and tell them you'll start next week?
我去打电话告诉他们,下周开始治疗好吗
I just think that we need to...
我只是觉得我们该...
Discuss it a little more, that's all.
再讨论一下,如此而已
What is there to discuss?
有什么好讨论的
You're going to get the best treatment
你要得到最好的治疗
And he's the best.
而他是这方面的权威
Well, there's the money discussion.
是关于钱的问题
$90,000 out of pocket.
就这么赔上9万美元
Maybe more. There's a way, Walt.
可能还不止,总会有办法的,沃尔特
There's financing, there's installment plans.
可以贷款,还可以分期付款
I could always go back to work.
我也可以随时出去工作
Walt, there's always a way.
沃尔特,总会有办法的
All right.
好吧
Skyler, say that there is a way.
斯凯勒,即使这个办法行得通
And we spend all that money, and...
我们把钱都花下去了,而我
Am I supposed to leave you with all that debt?
我能就这么让你们去扛这一大笔债吗
No. I just don't want emotions ruling us.
我做不到,我只是不想感情用事罢了
Maybe treatment isn't the way to go.
也许,治疗不是个好办法
Then why don't you just fucking die already?
那你为什么不早点死了算了
Just give up and die.
放弃治疗,一了百了
Come on, move your ass.
给我闪开
What do I care?
我有什么好担心的
Yeah, I'm not worried. I have the best fucking attorney.
我不担心,我可有最好的律师
I would not want to be on the other side of this one...
我要是对方,现在就该感到害怕了
What the hell?
该死的怎么回事啊
What are you doing? Call somebody, call the fire people.
还愣着干嘛,快找人帮忙,快打119啊
I don't believe it. You know how much I paid for that?
简直难以置信,你知道我这车有多贵吗
Why is it doing this?
这到底怎么回事啊