Here's my resume.
这是我的简历
I mean, technically it says "curriculum vitae,"
严格来说,叫"学术简历"
Which I think is more professional, but,
虽然这么叫会更专业点,不过
You know, same thing pretty much.
其实两个都差不多的
That's...wow. Great. But this position truly is
有简历倒是不错,不过这个岗位其实
A no-experience-necessary kind of things.
不太需要什么工作经验
Well, and it doesn't really say it here,
虽然简历里没有写到
But I have a solid background in sales.
不过我在销售方面很有背景优势
I'm pretty much a self-starter, so.
我做事很主动的
That's excellent, but... Excellent. I just...
很不错,但是,不错
I really feel I could be a major,
我觉得我可以成为
Major asset to your sales force.
您销售团队中的主力
I'm thinking there's a little misunderstanding.
我想可能有点小误会
This isn't actually a sales job.
这其实不是真正意义上的销售
I mean, I'd be happy to consider you for a sales position,
我很乐意考虑你担任销售
But our agents need to be licensed,
但是我们的员工需要有资格证
Have at least two years on-the-job experience,
至少两年的相关工作经验
And usually a college degree.
而且一般是本科毕业
What you would be doing is more like...
你更适合的工作应该是
Advertising.
广告类
Hey, Jesse!
你好啊,杰西
Hey, man!
嘿,哥们
Yo, man! What up?
等一下,哥们,怎么了
Badger?
猴子
Where you been keeping yourself?
最近都在哪混啊
Nice duds.
行头不错嘛
Yeah. You, too.
你的也不赖啊
Thanks.
谢谢
Yo, why would you want to do this lame ass job anyway?
你为什么要干这么傻的工作
I mean, no offense.
别误会,我无意冒犯
Because I'm on probation, yo.
因为我在服缓刑
Gotta prove to the man I'm rehabilitated.
需要证明自己已经改过自新
Upstanding citizen. All that shit.
成为正直的公民,都是那种屁话
It's really good exercise, too.
不过也算是很好的锻炼
Look. You can't just stand there.
你不能光站在那
You have to spin the arrow.
还得旋转箭头
There's all these moves you have to learn, like a helicopter.
像直升机的动作,这些你都得学
See?
看到了吗
That one's a bitch.
这个动作比较难
I'm not very good at it yet.
我还不太熟练
No, you really opened my eyes to the possibilities.
不,你真的让我大开眼界了
Hey, anyways...
不管怎么说
Thanks for the toke. Anytime.
谢谢借我抽一口,要抽找我就是
Speaking of which...
说起这个
You think you could maybe hook me up with some crystal?
你能不能给我弄点冰毒
Nah, I've been out of the business for a while.
不行,我已经金盆洗手很久了
Actually now thinking about retiring. What? No!
其实我正打算隐退,什么,不是吧
That stuff you made is unbelievable.
你做的货难以置信
It was pretty awesome.
那确实是相当棒
Retirement?
隐退
I can't be hearing this!
我没听错吧
I had this partner who was helping me cook.
我有一个搭档在帮我制毒
I mean, I was doing most of the work, but...
其实主要是我在出力,不过
He was an asshole, so...
他是个混蛋,所以
Anyway, pseudo's getting harder and harder to come by.
光顾的买家也就越来越少了
No, I can hook you up with some pseudo.
我可以帮你介绍买家
Major pseudo.
大买家
I got channels, bro.
哥们,我可是有渠道的
We could partner up.
我们可以合伙
No pressure. No pressure.
不要有压力
Just think about it, all right?
你就考虑下,好吗
Oh shit.
该死,我得走了
I gotta go.
我得走了
Yo, this way to savings!
储蓄所往这边走咯
Save your dollar bills, yo!
能帮你省钱啊
Come on, save some money.
都来存点钱吧
It's a stupid gift.
好傻的礼物
No, it isn't. He'll love it.
不会的,他会喜欢的
I don't know what I was thinking.
我都不知道自己怎么做的思考
Didn't the invitation even say "no gifts"?
请帖上不是说"不要送礼"吗
Walt. What?
沃尔特,又怎么啦
We have to go.
我们一定要去的
I know. I'm not complaing.
我知道,我这不是抱怨
Yes, you are.
你就是在抱怨
Look, we need this.
听着,我们要去的
We've been through a lot lately, okay?
最近经历了太多事情,知道吗
Jesus.
天哪
Guess we didn't get the beige memo.
我们好久没参加这样的派对了
We're okay.
没事
Yes, I look like I'm wearing a prom dress from 1985.
我像是穿着1985年款礼服的怪人
Honey, you look fine.
亲爱的,你看起来很不错
Walt, this is the only thing I could find that fit me.
沃尔特,这是我找到的唯一一件合身的
Would you look at that? The invitation said "no gifts."
你看那里,请帖上竟然写"不要送礼"
Oh, come on.
别这样
Sir, I'll take that for you.
先生,我帮您收起来吧
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢,不客气
Oh, look, there's Elliott.
快看,埃利奥特在那
Let's go say hello.
我们过去打声招呼
Elliott.
埃利奥特
Walt! You made it.
沃尔特,你终于来啦
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
Wouldn't miss it for the world. Thank you. Skyler.
怎么可能不来呢,谢谢,斯凯勒
Oh, that's right.
是这样的
Great to see you. You look beautiful as always.
见到你真高兴,你还是那么漂亮
Well, these days a little more big than beautiful, but...
这段时间,肚子变大了,不过
Of course! Congratulations.
当然,恭喜你啦
That was such great news.
这真是个好消息
Thank you.
谢谢
Gretchen, look who's here!
格蕾琴,看看谁来了
It's been ages.
好久不见
It's so good to see you.
见到你真高兴
It's... really good.
真得很高兴
Skyler, welcome. Congratulations.
斯凯勒,欢迎你,恭喜啦
Thank you. It's really nice to be here.
谢谢,很高兴能来参加
When are you due?
你的产期是什么时候
We're looking at about ten more weeks.
大概还要10周
Actually, we recently found out that it's a girl.
其实,我们已经知道怀的是女孩
Congratulations. That's so wonderful.
恭喜,太棒了
We've been thinking about it for ourselves.
我们也打算要一个女孩
Yeah, thinking about it.
是啊,正在考虑
By the way,
顺便说下
Securing that patent was just amazing.
保护专利那个事很棒
I mean, the work that your company is doing...
我是说,你的公司所做出的努力
Congratulations, to both of you.
恭喜你们两位
Hard work and a lot of luck.
努力工作,还有常交好运
A lot of luck. Oh, well, no.
常交好运,不是吧
Will you excuse us? We gotta say hi.
不好意思,我们要过去打招呼
Make yourselves at home. We'll catch up later.
你们请随意,我们一会再聊
Sure. Okay.
当然,好的
So good you're here. Thank you.
你们能来真是太好了,谢谢
Shall we?
来吧
Walt?
沃尔特
I thought that was you.
果然没认错
Farley!
法利
Long time no see.
好久不见
This Walter White.
这是沃尔特·怀特
Back at cal tech, he was...
在大学的时候,他是...
You were just the master of crystallography.
你简直就是结晶学大师
I remember this one time, we were
我记得有一次,我们
Stuck on this protein problems for weeks!
在一个蛋白质问题上卡了好几个礼拜
You just breezed right in
你不过就看了眼
And you had one word for us, too.
然后对我们说了一个词
Synchrotrons. It was synchrotrons, yeah.
同步加速器,没错,同步加速器
They generate purer and more
他们在X射线下能做生成
Complete patterns in X-ray beams.
更完美更高纯度的晶态
Data collection takes a fraction of the time.
之前的只不过是写数据收集工作
This is the White in Gray Matter.
怀特可是格雷麦特命名者之一
Tell 'em, Walt.
告诉他们,沃尔特
Okay.
好
Well, back when Elliott and I were in grad school,
早先我们还在研究生院的时候
We came up with the name.
艾略特和我想出这个名字
Short, Black, Walter·White.
简写成布莱克,沃尔特·怀特(黑色+白色)
So, together they became Gray Matter technologies.
这就是格雷麦特科技的由来(灰色公司)
Cute, huh? So you run the company with Elliott?
可爱吧,你和埃利奥特是合伙人么
Well, no, no, that's Gretchen and Elliott.
不,那是格蕾琴和埃利奥特
I gravitated toward education.
我更倾向于教育方面
What university?
在哪所大学
It's a stratocaster!
电吉他
Not just any strat.
不光光是电吉他
That's one of Clapton's.
这可是克莱普顿的
No way.
不会吧
"To elliott.
敬埃利奥特
"Sorry about the buckle rash. Eric Clapton."
不好意思皮扣有点松,埃里克·克莱普顿
Thank you. This is beautiful.
谢谢,这太漂亮了
Why is he doing this?
他干吗这么做
What is he, like eight years old?
当自己8岁吗
Here, honey.
给,亲爱的
Thanks.
谢谢
Oh, this is from Walt.
这是沃尔特送的
God. It's okay!
天哪,没事
Yum-good ramen.
方便面
This is what Walt and I...
为了写论文
Lived on for 10 months straight
我和沃尔特两人
While we were working on our thesis.
10个月赖以生存的东西
They sold them down at Ralsto's in the hardware aisle,
在五金店旁边那个商店有卖
Right next to the... the what was it?
就在,那什么旁边来着
Sterno. The Sterno.
斯特诺,斯特诺旁边
Yeah, 10 for $1.99.
10包才1.99美金
To this day, I am convinced
至今我已然确信
These noodles were responsible for our success.
这些面条是我们不可或缺的助力
This was our lifeblood.
这是我们的生命之源
Where'd you find these?
你在哪里找到的
I thought they'd been outlawed years ago.
我以为多年前就成非法产品了
I love it.
我喜欢
Thank you, Walt.
谢谢你,沃尔特
For the man who has everything.
送给拥有一切的人
No, no. It was.
不,不,就是
You remember the fat guy, the fat guy.
你记得那个胖子吗
We used to call him "snot trough"
我们以前叫他鼻涕虫的胖子
Because he had that thing under his n...
因为他老是挂着...
What do you call that thing? That was Dobkins!
什么来着,那是多普金斯
That was the same guy who always
和那个一天到晚闻起来
Smelled like chocked nose.
巨臭无比的是同一个人
It was! No, no, no, no.
就是,不,不是
It wasn't Dobkins. It was...
那个不是多普金斯
Anyway, I swear to Christ he used to iron those patches
我发誓,因为那人老是穿
Onto the elbows of his members only jacket because
在手肘那里有块补丁的外套
He thought it made him look more distinguished.
他觉得那样很有型
Didn't it? No.
你觉得他有型么,不
Well, here's to snot trough. To snot trough.
敬鼻涕虫,敬鼻涕虫
Wherever you may be. God bless him.
不论他在哪里,上帝保佑你
And you remember the professor
你还记得那个讨厌
Who used to hate Robert Wilhelm Bunsen?
罗伯特·威廉·本生的教授么
Yes.
恩
All you had to do was mention the Bunsen Burner
你只要一提到那个名字
And he was off on a rant.
他就会发飙
"No, he didn't invent it." You remember the waving?
"他根本没发明这个" 还记得他老挥手么
"He just improved it!" you know.
"他不过是证明了而已"
It was easy to kill 15 minutes anyway.
瞬间就能少上15分钟课
Oh god, I miss this, Walt.
我真怀念我们之间这样的对话,沃尔特
Yeah. Me, too.
我也是
Listen, we ought to get together more often.
我们应该一起多聚聚
Skyler and I would love to have you and
斯凯勒和我非常欢迎你和格蕾琴
Gretchen over for dinner sometime.
来我们家吃晚饭
Sure, yeah, absolutely.
恩,当然
But what I mean is
但我的意思是
That you and I should work together again.
我们应该再次合作
Are you going to teach high school? No, no. Seriously.
你来高中上课么,说真的
What's stopping us?
之前有什么阻止我们么
Wait a minute. Elliott, what are you...
等等,埃利奥特,你是说
Are you asking me to come work for you at Gray Matter?
要我去格雷麦特工作么
Yeah. Why not? You'd fit right in.
对啊,你很合适啊
You're brilliant, you've got a ton of experience.
你很有才气而且经验丰富
Well, I...
我...
I wouldn't really know where to begin. I mean...
我不知道怎么开始
God. You have no idea.
你根本不了解
I spend my days just drawing out atoms on the chalkboard
我一天到晚就在黑板前
And trying to get these kids to learn the periodic table.
试图让学生们学会元素周期表
Look, I understand.
我了解
You're a little rusty, but you're
你是有点点生疏
Not seeing the upside here...
但你没看到好处
We could really benefit from a new set of eyes.
你带来的新角度对我们非常有帮助
You know what it is when you been
你知道吧
Trying to crack some problem for months on end.
当你花费几个月破解一个难题
You get tunnel vision.
你的视角就会变得狭窄
One guy thinking outside of the box...
正所谓旁观者清
You may be exactly what we need.
你恰恰是我们所需要的
Well, listen, Elliott...
埃利奥特
Your offer is very appealing.
你的提议很动人
It really is. Thank you.
真的,谢谢
There's something you should know.
但有些事你要知道
I have some...
我有些...
Personal issues.
个人事务
Look, there's nothing we can't work out.
没有什么不能解决的
Well, yeah, but it's complicated.
但是这有点复杂
We can help you.
我们能帮助你
We have excellent health insurance.
我们有很好的医疗保险
The best.
最好的
Hey, did you try those prosciutto wrapped figs?
你试过他们的
They were like...wow.
意大利熏火腿没
They were just... I must have had about 30 of those suckers.
太好吃,我大概吃了有30个
And the seafood table. Did you see that?
还有海鲜桌,你看到没
They had lobster tail, they had crab legs, shrimp.
有龙虾尾,蟹钳,虾
Walt?
沃尔特
What the hell did you say to Elliott?
你TM都对埃利奥特说什么了
You told him about the cancer, didn't you?
你跟他说了我的癌症,对吧
Didn't you?
对吧
I can't believe it.
我简直不敢相信
Okay, we were talking.
好吧,我们是聊了一会儿
He asked how you were doing, and I am sorry,
他问我关于你的情况,我很抱歉
But I don't have the best poker face these days
这阵子我可做不到喜怒不形于色
Where that's concerned.
特别是说到关键问题时候
He knew something was wrong with you and he pressed me.
他知道你不对劲,是他追问我的
He pressed you. Come on.
他追问你吗,简直胡说
Walt!
沃尔特
When it came right down to it,
在这个问题上
I didn't know what else to do but tell him the truth.
我不知道除了告诉他事实外还能做什么
The truth? How about you just said "he's fine," huh?
事实,你干嘛不直接就说他很好
You think maybe you could've just have said that
如果你就跟他说
"He's fine," and that would be done.
他很好,不就完了吗
I don't like the way you're talking to me.
我不喜欢你这种说话的态度
I don't like the way you talk about my private affairs
我不喜欢你跟别人说我的私事
To people who are not even in our lives anymore.
跟那些已经远离我们生活的人说
What exactly did he say to you?
你到底跟他说了什么
He offered me a job.
他想给我个工作
What? Yes.
什么,就是那样
Kind of like some fig leaf, you know?
就像块遮羞布,知道吗
Some face-saving bullshit
想要保全我的面子
That allowed me to generously accept his charity.
好让我大方,接受他对我的施舍
And then, when I turned that down,
我拒绝他以后
He flat-out offered to pay for my treatment.
他就直接说愿意帮我付治疗费用
Which is exactly what you expected him to do, didn't you?
这就是你想让他做的,不是吗
Didn't you? Walt. No.
不是吗,沃尔特,不是
Please. Come on. I did not put him up...
你就承认吧,我没有让他
Okay, what did you say?
好吧,那你说了什么
Walt?
沃尔特
What do you think I said?
你认为我会说什么
Why? Walt...
为什么,沃尔特
You ready to go? I'm taking the bus.
准备走了吗,我去乘公车
Okay...
好的
Bye, honey.
拜拜,亲爱的
Hey, dude, are these bullet holes?
嘿,伙计,这些是弹孔吗
No, man. Those are for, like, you know,
不是,这些是用来
Ventilation.
通气的
Cool.
真酷啊
Nice set-up, huh?
不错的装备啊
This is nothing, man.
这没什么
I used to have, like, twice as much glassware
我以前有这两倍多的玻璃器皿
Until my dumbass ex-partner drove us into a ditch
直到我那以前的蠢货搭档把车开进了沟里
And wrecked most of it.
多数都打破了
Big ass beaker, huh?
大号烧杯
Wait, wait. No, that's a... yeah, that's a boiling flask.
等一下,不,这是个大号烧瓶
This is a beaker.
这个才是烧杯
Here's a griffin beaker, here's a volumetric beaker.
这是格里芬烧杯,这是容量瓶
Here's an erlenmeyer flask.
这是爱伦美氏锥形瓶
Wow. You really know your shit.
哇,你懂得可真多
Well, it's just basic chemistry, yo.
这些知识化学基本常识,哟
So... you got something for me?
你带东西来了吗
Oh, hells, yeah!
哦,当然
Okay. We're in business.
好的,我们要开工了
Right on, Badger. Dude, check this out.
太好了,猴子,伙计,看看这个
Jesus, what the hell are you bringing that for?
老天啊,你带那个来干嘛
Hunting.
打猎
We might see javelinas.
我们可能会碰到野猪
Are you going to help me or what?
你到底要不要帮忙
Badger!
猴子
Let me see the money.
给我点钱
Nah, I need five each. Come on, two more.
一人5块,快点,再来两张
Here.
给
What about him?
他怎么样
Are you kidding? He looks younger than us.
你在开玩笑吗,他看起来比我们小
Whatever.
随你的便
What about that guy?
那个怎么样
Nah, he looks like a businessman. So what?
他看上去像是做生意的,那又怎么样
So, businessmen are always in a hurry.
生意人老是匆匆忙忙的
They're always, like, going to some meeting or something.
他们好像一天到晚要去开会什么的
Seriously, he's just going to say no.
说真的,他肯定会拒绝
This guy.
那个人
This is our guy.
就是他了
You're up.
你去
Why do I have to do it?
为什么非让我去
Give me the crutches and I'll go do it.
你把拐杖给我,我就去
Excuse me, hey.
打扰一下
We forgot our IDs and we were wondering
我们忘带身份证了,想问一下
If you could do us a favor and buy us a six-pack.
你能不能帮我们买一扎啤酒
You know, what you're asking is illegal.
知道吗,你的要求违法
No, it's not?
不,不违法
Yeah, it is.
它确实是
Oh, shit.
哦,见鬼
Guess you win the jackpot.
我猜你中头奖了
This is not how I wanted to spend my night off.
我可不想就这样浪费我空闲的晚上
Consider this your first and last warning.
记住这是对你第一次也是最后一次警告
Yes, sir.
是的,长官
You're lucky you got a good dad here.
你很幸运有这么好的老爸
If the other guys hadn't run,
如果其他人不跑的话
I could've talked my way out of it.
我早就没事了
Not cool, man. Not cool.
这么做太不明智了,不明智
What, you never tried to buy beer when you were my age?
怎么,你像我这么大时没试过买啤酒吗
No, I'm talking about you calling me and not your father.
不,我是说你打电话给我而不是你老爸
How do you think that will make him feel?
你觉得他会怎么想
I don't even know what to say to you.
我都不知道要说你什么好
Just go.
快点走开
I'll deal with you later.
待会儿找你算账
Where's Walt?
沃尔特去哪了
I haven't seen him since this morning.
我从早上就没见过他
Your guess is as good as mine.
知道的跟你差不多
Listen, do me a favor, all right?
帮我个忙,好吗
Don't tell him about the kid.
别告诉他孩子的事
Just a teenager trying to score some beer.
不过是小孩子想买点啤酒罢了
You know. Just growing pains.
成长的烦恼
I mean, he finds out his dad's sick,
他发现自己的老爸病了
He starts acting out, you know.
他想找点法子解脱
First the pot, and then this.
先是大麻,现在又是这个
The pot?
什么大麻
You told me he was smoking reefer.
你跟我说他抽大麻的
That's what's Skyler told me.
是斯凯勒告诉我的
I mean, you may as well have.
我是说,你就是这么暗示的
I wasn't talking about Walter Jr.
我说的不是小沃尔特
I was talking about Walt.
我说的是沃尔特
Excuse me?
你说什么
He admitted it.
他亲口承认的
He said he liked it.
他说他喜欢
Walt?
沃尔特
I didn't think he had it in him.
我以为他不是那种人
It's like he's not himself lately.
最近他变了很多
I mean, why would anyone in their right mind
有哪个神经正常的人
Choose not to do treatment?
会选择不接受治疗
Especially when it's completely paid for?
而且还有人愿意出所有的费用
Why is he doing this?
他为什么这么做
You know what we need to do?
知道我们该怎么做吗
What we really need to do is sit him down, all of us,
我们真正该做的是要让他坐下来
And get everything out on the table.
开诚布公地跟他谈
Talk it all through.
好好地谈一谈
You mean an intervention?
你是指我们来干扰他吗
No, no.
不是不是
Just a family meeting...
只是个家庭会议
Where everyone can voice their concerns and...
每个家庭成员都可以发表
Be heard.
自己的意见
You are a genius, bro!
你太有才了,老兄
This cankenstein is unreal!
这次的成品太完美了
When we get back, I'm gonna burn that dollar bill suit.
我们回去后就把美钞电版(假钞模具)毁掉
'Cause we're gonna make some mad dough!
我们可要发大财了
It's not right.
不对
What do you mean it's not right?
什么不对,你什么意思
It's... cloudy.
看上去很浑浊
It's not supposed to be cloudy.
不应该是浑浊的样子
That last time, it was glass.
上次,是透明的
So what?
那又怎样
Cloudy, not cloudy, it looks good enough to me.
不管浑不浑浊,对我来说足够了
"Good enough."
足够了
Yo, what are you doing?
喂,你干嘛啊
Are you out of your mind? I totally would've smoked that!
你脑子进水了是吧,我还准备好好享用的呢
Look, it's not for you, it's for our customers.
不是给你的,是给我们客户的
They're gonna demand a certain standard.
他们对成色有一定要求
What?
什么
What are you... what?
你到底,什么
We'll just do it again...
我们再做一次
Until we get it right.
直到合乎要求
Walt...
沃尔特
Please have a seat and join us.
请坐,我们来谈谈
We can do better.
还可以做得更纯
Don't you fucking think about it!
你TMD别做梦了
Three entire pounds of pseudo wasted!
整整3磅假麻黄素就被你浪费了
You know how long I had to spin that stupid sign?
你知不知道我套着那个标志转了多久
Get off me, psycho!
离我远点,神经病
Helicopter, bitch!
又来这招,婊子
Asshole
混蛋
Open the door!
开门
Come back here, you bitch!
回来,你这婊子
I'm gonna mess you up!
我要整死你
I really need to understand your thought
我真的要好好理解一下的你的想法
Process because clearly I don't.
但很明显我不明白
I feel
我感觉
That this decision you've made
你做的这个决定
Is not only not in your best interest,
不仅于你无益
It's not in the best interest of our entire family.
而且有悖于我们整个家庭
Look, Skyler... Not yet. please.
听我说,斯凯勒,我还没说完
I have the talking pillow.
我有一个发言枕
Everybody gets to speak their minds, remember?
每个人都可以倾吐心声,记得吗
And then, you'll get your chance.
接下来,该你了
Money has always been an issue for us, I'll give you that.
钱对于我们来说总是个问题,我先声明
But now that Elliott is more than willing to pitch in,
但现在埃利奥特非常愿意帮我们忙
I know, I understand that it's hard for you to accept help.
我很清楚,你不怎么愿意接受帮助
Maybe it's the way you were raised.
可能你一直就是这种性格
But, honey...
但是,亲爱的
It's okay to lean on people now and again.
偶尔依靠他人没什么不对的
You need this treatment,
你需要治疗
And nothing can stop you from getting it,
除了你自己
Except you.
没有任何事阻止得了这个
May I allowed to respond?
我可以答话吗
In a minute.
等一等
I think we need to go around the circle first.
我们先轮着发言
Hank, would you like to start?
汉克,你开头好吗
Yeah. Okay.
好的,行
Well, what I'll say is... No, take the talking pillow.
我要说的是,等等,拿着发言枕
All right, look, buddy.
是这样,听着,兄弟
I know I don't get to tell you this enough, but...
我知道我说的话也许没什么分量,但是
I care... about you...
我很关心,很关心你
A hell of a lot.
非常非常关心
This cancer thing...
这个癌症
Let's just... let's face it.
我们,我们勇敢面对它吧
You know, you were dealt a shit hand.
你的遭遇确实很不幸
But...
但是
Sometimes your luck can change.
运气也会改变的嘛
I mean, I can't tell you how many times I was, you know,
我是说,我都不知道讲了几遍了
I started with a shit hand and I ended up with a full house.
我从当初一无所有,到现在的美满生活
Okay?
明白吗
I mean, the key is, you gotta hang in there.
我是说,关键就在于,你要坚强
Man, you gotta keep placing your bets.
兄弟,你要心怀希望
Keep placing your bets.
要心怀希望
Hank... What the hell are you saying?
汉克,你说的什么乱七八糟的
Please, Marie, let him talk. That's what we're here to do.
玛丽,让他说,我们就是来沟通的
Please.
让他说
Go on, Hank.
继续吧,汉克
Right, well...
好的
Look at it this way, okay?
我们这么想问题,好吗
It's the bottom of the 9th. Bases are loaded.
打一场九局棒球赛,满垒了
You're up.
该你上场
But you got a bum arm. Right?
但是你的胳膊有毛病
There's no frickin' way you're gonna hit a homer, okay?
你根本没可能击出一个本垒打
So you can either let the pinch hitter take the bat,
所以你要么让替补球员替你
Or you can hold on to your pride and lose the game.
或者坚持下去,有尊严的输掉比赛
Get what I'm saying?
明白我说的了吗
No.
没
You got your pride, man. I get it. Okay? I get it.
你想活出尊严来,这个我理解,兄弟
If this Daddy Warbucks wants to chip in, man,
要是沃巴克斯老爹要出钱的话
I'm with your old lady on this one.
我就赞同你老婆
I say take the money and run, you know.
拿了钱就拍屁股走人
Somebody want to take this thing? Here.
有人要拿这东西吗,给
Yes, Walter...
嗯,沃尔特
Walter Junior., I'm sure you have about
小沃尔特,你肯定
A million things to say, probably, and now is your chance.
有一肚子话要说,也许吧,现在给你机会
Go ahead. just let it all out.
说吧,都说出来
This is bullshit. Hey, come on.
全是扯蛋,拜托
It's all right.
没事的
Talk.
讲啊
Tell your Dad how you feel.
告诉爸爸你的感受
I'm pissed off. Tell him.
烦着呢,告诉他
I'm pissed off,
我烦得要死
'Cause you're being...
因为你就
You're...
你就像
You're a pussy.
就像个懦夫
You're, like, ready to give up.
你看上去像是,准备好了放弃
God. What if you gave up on me, huh?
天,你要是也放弃我怎么办
This here? All the stuff I've been through,
看这个,我都经历过这么多
And you're scared of a little chemotherapy?
而你却怕那小儿科的化疗
Me, personally
我,个人立场
I think you should do whatever you want to do.
我认为应该由你自己来选择
What?
什么
You told us to be honest about our feelings.
你说过我们要诚实的表达心里的想法
Walt's the one with cancer. It's his decision.
是沃尔特得了癌症,就该由他自己决断
It's not up to any of us.
我们任何人都不能喧宾夺主
Why in the hell would you do this?
你为什么要搞鬼乱来
I wasn't planning on agreeing with Walt.
我并不是一直打算要袒护沃尔特
But after sitting here and listening to you all
但是坐在这听你们说了这么久
Talk about his future like he has no say in it.
谈论他的将来,像是他没有发言权似的
He's not gonna have a future
要是他不去治病
If he doesn't get treatment.
他就不会有将来
I am a medical professional.
我可是专业医疗人员
I X-Ray people in treatment every day.
我每天给治疗中的病人照X光
I see them every day, and you know what?
我每天都见到他们,你知道吗
Some of them are absolutely miserable.
有些人真的是非常的痛苦
Marie... I'm sorry, but it's true.
玛丽,对不起,但这是事实
And some of them don't wanna spend
有些人并不愿意
Their last weeks or months
将他们最后的日子
Being picked at by doctors.
无味地跟医生消磨耗尽
But they got talked into it by their families.
而他们都是被家人劝说进医院的
Could I get the pillow back? I agree with Marie on that.
能把发言枕还我吗,我同意玛丽的话
Hank What? Maybe Walt wants to die like a man.
汉克,什么,也许沃尔特想死得其所
I don't want him to die at all!
可我不想让他死
That's the whole point of this. So either help, or leave!
这才是关键问题,要么帮忙要么走人
Skyler, I just wanted to do you the courtesy
斯凯勒,我只是好意地
Of giving you my honest opinion.
告诉你我的真实想法
You know, Marie, this is not debate club.
玛丽,这又不是辩论会
This is my husband's life.
这是我丈夫的命
I make one simple observation...
我做个简单的观察
My husband's life We're talking about!
我丈夫的命,我们正在讨论这事
Ladies. come on. How dare you...
女士们,别吵了,你怎么能
This is so stupid.
这太蠢了
All right, I've got the talking pillow now.
行了,我现在拿到发言枕了
Okay?
好了吗
We all, in this room,
在坐的各位
We love each other.
我们都深爱着彼此
We want what's best for each other, and I know that.
我们希望对彼此都好的决定,我也明白
I am very thankful for that.
我非常感激你们
But...
可是
What I want...
我想要的
What I want, what I need,
我所想的,我所要的
Is a choice.
是一次选择
What does that... mean?
那是什么意思
Sometimes, I feel like I never actually
有时候,我觉得自己从没有
Make any of my own.
为我自己而活
Choices, I mean.
选择,我的意思是
My entire life,
我这一生
It just seems I never...
似乎从未
You know, had a kind of real say about any of it.
真正选择过
Now this last one, cancer...
现在最后的选择来了,癌症
All I have left is how I choose to approach this.
我唯一能做的选择是如何面对癌症
Then make the right choice, Walt.
沃尔特,那就做个正确的选择
You're not the only one it affects.
你不是唯一得癌症的人
What about your son?
你的儿子怎么办
Don't you wanna see your daughter grow up? I just...
你不想看着你女儿长大成人吗,我只是
Of course, I do.
当然,我当然想
Skyler, you've read the statistics.
斯凯勒,你也看过统计数据了
These doctors...
那些医生们
Talking about surviving.
讨论着我还能活的时间
One year, two years,
一年还是两年
Like it's the only thing that matters.
就好像这是唯一重要的事一样
But what good is it, to just survive
而活着又能怎样呢,仅仅是活着
If I am too sick to work,
要是我病得不能工作
To enjoy a meal,
不能享受美食
To make love?
不能做爱
For what time I have left,
我想在我剩下的日子里
I want to live in my own house.
住在自己的家里
I want to sleep in my own bed.
睡在自己的床上
I don't wanna choke down 30 or 40 pills every single day,
我不想每天咽下30还是40片药
Lose my hair, and lie around,
又是脱发,到处掩饰
Too tired to get up...
又是卧床不起
And so nauseated that I can't even move my head.
反胃得连脑袋都不能动
And you cleaning up after me?
你就成天守在榻前伺候我吗
Me, with...
我
Some dead man, some artificially alive,
和死人,和靠人工维持生命的人
Just marking time?
有什么区别
No. No.
不,不
And that's how you would remember me.
而你就会记得那样的我
That's the worst part.
这是我最不愿意的
So...
那么
That is my thought process, Skyler.
斯凯勒,这就是我所考虑的
I'm sorry.
对不起
I just...
我只是
I choose not to do it.
我选择顺其自然
All right.
好吧
All right what?
什么好吧
I'll do the treatment.
我会接受治疗
It's gonna be okay.
会没事的
The lady from the billing office said
账单室的女士说
They usually bill the insurance company directly,
他们一般直接给保险公司开账单
But since our HMO is not paying for it,
不过,既然我们的医疗保险不付钱
We can pay up front with a credit card.
我们可以用信用卡付
Good.
好
And then Elliott will send a check.
埃利奥特会寄张支票来
I will take care of it.
我会处理好的
Walter White?
沃尔特·怀特
Yes.
是我
Okay.
好
See you in a minute.
一会儿见
Elliott.
埃利奥特
Walt, it's Gretchen.
沃尔特,我是格蕾琴
Oh, hey.
你好
Hey, Gretchen. How are you?
格蕾琴,你还好吗
You know, it was really great seeing you two the other day.
那天见到你们可真高兴
What a party.
多令人高兴的聚会
Elliott told me about the cancer.
埃利奥特跟我说了癌症的事
I'm so sorry.
我非常遗憾
Well, you know, it is what it is, I guess.
你知道,也就是那样了
I don't know what to say except
我会永远支持你
I'm always here for you.
除了这个我也不知道该说什么
Both of us are. We wanted you to know that.
我们都,我们都想对你说这句话
Yeah, well, thank you.
谢谢
Walt, Elliott's told me
埃利奥特跟我说了
He had offered to pay for the treatment.
他要支付治疗费用
You have to accept.
你一定要接受
That money, as far as we're both concerned,
那笔钱,出自我们的关心
That belongs to you.
它是属于你的
Even the name of our company, it's half yours.
甚至我们公司的名字,都有一半是你的
Walt...
沃尔特
Is this about you and me?
你和我就这样了吗
Gretchen, I really appreciate the offer. I do.
格蕾琴,我很感谢你们的好意,真的
But we're fine.
但是我们能挺过去
As it turns out, the insurance came through after all.
结果是保险公司会支付那些钱的
So... I am covered.
所以,我在保障范围内
Well, anyway, I really appreciate it. Thank you.
无论如何,非常感谢,谢谢你
Good, that's good news.
是吗,这是个好消息
You know, that really was a great party.
那真是个盛大的聚会
Keep in touch, okay?
常联系,好吗
Sure. sure.
当然,当然
Thank you for calling.
谢谢你的来电
You wanna cook?
要制毒吗