Let's get something straight.
我就开门见山直说了
This, the Chemistry, is my realm.
这里,化学,是我的领域
I am in charge of the cooking.
制毒的事归我管
Out there on the street, you deal with that.
出了这里,外面的事由你处理
As far as our customers go,
至于我们那些客户的事
I don't wanna know anything about them
我一点都不想知道
I don't want to see them.
我不想见到他们
I don't want to hear from them.
也不想听到他们的消息
I want no interaction with them whatsoever.
无论如何,我不想跟他们有任何接触
This operation is you and me,
整个行动就你我两人
and I'm the silent partner.
而我负责幕后的
You got any issues with that?
这样安排,你有问题吗
Whatever, man.
管他什么呢,老兄
No matter what happens,
不管发生什么事
No more bloodshed.
不能再有流血事件
No violence.
不能再用暴力
Walt?
沃尔特
You all right? Oh, yeah.
你还好吧,嗯,没事
Yeah. I'm okay.
我很好
You know, honey, you really don't have to...
亲爱的,你真的不必...
Look, I like being here with you.
我喜欢呆在这儿陪你
I'm only saying that,
我只是说
I'd be okay with it, really, if you want to go.
你想先走的话,我一个人没事的,真的
You know, actually, it would make me
事实上,如果我知道
Feel a little better knowing that you were there
小沃尔特放学回家的时候
When Walter Jr. gets home from school.
你能在那陪着他,会让我更好受些
Okay.
好吧
All right.
那我先走
You'll call me when you're finished? Oh, yeah.
你好了就给我打电话吧,我会的
And have you been in touch with Elliott?
你跟埃米利奥联系过了吗
Because I haven't seen a check from him.
因为我还没收到他开来的支票
Yes, I got it.
是的,在我这里
Really? It came, yeah.
真的,支票到了,是的
Yeah, it came last week,
是的,上周就到了
And I put it right into my credit union account, so...
我存进我信用合作社的账户里了,所以
Taken care of it.
我处理好了
Good.
很好
So we're good. We're good.
所以说一切都好,一切都好
Could you not deposit this until Monday?
周一前先别兑现这张支票,好吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Call if the discomfort's too much.
如有不适,请及时致电
Otherwise, we'll see you next week.
不然的话,我们下周再见
Yeah.
好的
Chemical reactions involve change on two levels:
化学反应包含两方面的变化
Matter and energy.
物质的和能量上的
When a reaction is gradual,
反应逐步发生的时候
The change in energy is slight.
能量上的变化相当微弱
I mean, you don't even notice the reaction is happening.
你甚至都不会意识到反应的发生
For example,
比方说
When rust collects on the underside of a car.
汽车底盘逐步生锈的过程
But if a reaction happens quickly,
但是如果反应迅速发生
Otherwise harmless substances can interact in a way
无害物质则会以某种方式相互作用
That generates enormous bursts of energy.
产生出巨大的能量
Who can give me an example
谁能举个例子来
of rapid chemical reaction?
关于快速化学反应
Hint, Hint. Right here.
提示一下,看看这里
Like an explosion?
比方说,爆炸
Yes. Good.
是的,很好
Explosions.
爆炸
Explosions are the result of chemical reactions
爆炸就是由化学反应所致
Happening almost instantaneously.
它几乎在一瞬间发生
And the faster reactants, i.e., explosives,
爆炸物相互反应的速度越快
And fulminative mercury is a prime example of that,
他们发生变化的速度越快
The faster they undergo change,
爆炸产生的威力就越大
The more violent the explosion.
雷酸汞就是个最佳的例子
So... explosions.
所以说,爆炸
Okay, listen. Why don't you start reading on your own
好了,大家先从第七章开头
From the top of chapter 7,all right?
自己看起来,好吗
You okay?
你还好吧
I got it, Mr. White.
我都知道了,怀特先生
Don't worry.
别太担心了
You got kids to teach.
你还有这些孩子要教
Thanks, Hugo.
谢谢你,雨果
He's starting to lose weight,
他开始日渐消瘦
Which is tough...
让人看着...
To see that.
心里难受
You know, to feel the difference
当我拥抱他时
when I put my arms around him.
明显感觉到他的变化
Can I talk to him? Of course.
我能跟他说几句吗,当然
Walt...
沃尔特
When you don't let me in
当你不再对我敞开心扉
When you don't tell me what's going on,
当你不再对我倾述出了什么事
I think it's like I feel like
有时候,我觉得就好像
You don't even want me around sometimes.
你甚至都不想让我陪在你身边
No.
我没有
And recently these afternoons,
还有,最近这些天
When you're coming home so late
你每天下午都这么晚回家
And we're just left wondering
我们就只能呆在家里,不断想着
Where you are.
你到底去哪了
Yeah, Dad.
是的,爸爸
What's up with that?
到底怎么回事
Walt, is there anything else
沃尔特,你还有什么事
You're holding back from your family?
瞒着家里的吗
Now's the time to share.
是时候说出来了
I like to be alone,
有时候
I mean at times,
我就想一个人静一下
And it's not about you, really.
不是针对你们,真的
It's just that sometimes it feels better
只是,有的时候,什么话都不说
Not to talk at all...
就一个人静静地呆一会
About anything, to anyone.
会让我更好受些
Alone time can be helpful for some types.
独处,对某些人来说确实会有帮助
Maybe knowing what you do when you're alone
也许,让你的家人知道
Might make it easier for your family
你独处时都在干嘛
To be more accepting of whatever it is you do alone.
会让他们更容易理解,也更容易接受
I like to go on walks
我喜欢下班后散散步
A couple of times a week,maybe more, after work,
一周两次,或者更多
And I really enjoy the nature.
我很享受亲近自然
You know, the cacti,
仙人掌
The vegetation, that kind of thing.
植被之类的
It's really very therapeutic.
这对治疗很有帮助
Yo! You okay?
你没事吧
Did you breathe that shit? No. I'm just dizzy.
你吸了那个啥了吗,没,有点晕而已
Come here.
起来
Sit down, sit down. I'm burning up.
坐下,坐下,热死我了
Take this off.
把这个脱了吧
Sit down. Get some air.
坐下,透口气
Oh. God.
天呐
Yeah, that's better.
就这样,好多了
When were you going to tell me?
你打算什么时候告诉我
Tell you what?
告诉你什么
Cancer.
癌症
You got it, right?
你得了癌症,对吗
How did you know?
你怎么知道
My aunt had one of those dots on her,
我姑妈身上也有这种斑点
To target the radiation.
化疗时作指引用的
What is it, in your lung?
是肺癌吗
I'm your partner, man. You should have told me.
我是你的搭档,你应该跟我说实话
That's not cool, okay? Not at all.
这个可不酷,一点都不
What stage are you?
到什么阶段了
3a.
中晚期了
Gone to your lymph nodes.
已经扩散到淋巴系统了
Your aunt.
你姑妈
How bad was she when they caught it?
她查出来的时候到什么程度了
Bad enough. She didn't last long.
很糟糕,她没撑多久
How long?
多久
Seven months.
7个月
I get it now.
我终于明白了
That's why you're doing all this.
原来你做这些是因为这个
You want to make some cash for your people before you check out.
你想在临死前为家人留些钱
You got a problem with that? You tell me.
有什么意见吗,你说呢
You're the one that looks like you just crawled out of a microwave.
你才像是从微波炉里爬出来的
You going to be able to finish the batch?
你能搞定这批货吗
Yes.
是的
All right.
好吧
No.
不行
You do it.
你来吧
Me?
我
Yeah.
是的
What happened to your mad skills?
你那些疯狂的绝活都哪儿去了
Go on. Here.
这个,接着
You do it.
你来做
You can do it.
你能行的
If you have any questions, I'll be right out here.
有什么问题的话,我就在外面
The next time, put an ice pack on your head during chemo.
下次化疗时,在头上放个冰袋
My aunt said it helped with the hair loss.
我姑妈说可以防止脱发
What's this? Christmas?
这是什么,圣诞礼物吗
This the one we found way out in the boonies, the cook site?
这是我们在郊区制毒窝点发现的那个吗
Holy shit. What?
该死,怎么了
Lab pulled up an imprint of some old writing
实验室发现里面有残留的陈旧字迹
That used to be on the inside. Old Magic Marker or something.
是马克笔之类的东西写上去的
Yeah? What's it say?
是吗,写什么了
"Property of J.P. Wynne Chemistry Lab."
JP怀恩化学实验室所有
That's Walt's school.
那是沃尔特学校的
We were supposed to start at 3.
说好了3点开始的
I'm out there making fat stacks, man. Chill.
我在外面做大买卖的,兄弟,莫急
Hey. Prepaid cell phone. Use it.
预付费手机,拿去用吧
How much is this? 26 big ones.
这是多少钱,26张大票子
Is that all? $26,000?
就这么多, 26000美元
No, that's 26 hundred,
不,是2600
And your share is 13 hundred,
你的那份是1300
Minus 25 bucks for that phone.
再扣除那部手机的25美金
How much meth did you sell? Nearly an ounce.
你卖出去多少冰毒,差不多1盎司吧
Last time I checked,
上次我查的时候
there were 16 ounces to a pound.
足足有一磅(1磅=16盎司)
You smoked the rest?
剩下那些都被你吸了吗
I've been out there all night slinging crystal.
整个晚上我都在兜售冰毒
You think it's cake moving a pound of meth one teenth at a time?
一次1/10磅,你当是卖蛋糕呢
Why are you selling it in such small quanties?
你干嘛这么小量的卖
Why don't you just sell the whole pound at once?
为什么不把一整磅直接出手
To who? What do I look like, Scarface?
卖给谁,你以为我是刀疤脸啊
This is unacceptable.
这可不能接受
I am breaking the law here.
我可是在犯罪啊
This return is too little for the risk.
这么点钱可不值得冒这么大风险
I thought you'd be ready for another pound today.
我以为你今天准备再做一磅呢
You may know a lot about chemistry, man.
或许你很精通化学
But you don't know jack about slinging dope.
但你对贩毒却一窍不通
Well, I'll tell you, I know a lack of motivation when I see it.
告诉你吧,我觉得你缺乏动力
You've got to be more imaginative, you know?
你应该更加发挥想象
Just think outside the box here.
打破常规思维
We have to move our product in bulk,
我们得大量出货
wholesale, now.
大宗批发
How do we do that?
怎么才能办到
What do you mean, to a distributor? Yes. Yes.
你是说找个大毒枭,没错
That's what we need. We need a distributor now.
我们就需要这个,一个大毒枭
Do you know anyone like that?
你认识这样的人吗
Yeah, I mean I used to until you killed him.
是的,以前认识个,不过被你杀了
So who took Krazy-8's place?
谁上了疯狂小八的位
Some guy named Tuco.
一个叫Tuco的家伙
A bad ass, from what I hear.
听说是个十足的混球
Tuco, okay. So then just go talk to Tuco.
好吧,屠库,去跟屠库谈谈吧
Right.
没错
Like,"Hello, sir. Hey, I know you don't know me,
就像"你好,先生,我知道你不认识我"
"But would you be interested in a felony quantity of methamphetamine?"
你有兴趣入手大量冰毒吗
Well, yes, but maybe with a little more salesmanship, perhaps?
是的,但是你要用点推销技巧
You just don't get it, man. This guy's O.G.
你根本不明白那人是有案底的黑帮分子
What does that mean?
那是什么意思
Jesus, look, he's upper level, man.
拜托,就是说他地位很高
He's not going to do business with some dude he doesn't know.
他不人跟陌生人做生意的
You don't understand the way it works.
你不懂这行的规矩
You can't just bum rush some high-level ice man
你不能就这样冲去找上面贩冰毒的
And start cutting deals, okay?
抢别人的生意做,懂吗
It's risky. You need an intro.
太冒险了,你得有门路
You need someone to vouch.
你得找人做担保
Well, who introduced you to Krazy-8?
那谁介绍你认识疯狂小八的
Emilio. That's only because
埃米利奥,那是因为
I knew him from, like, third grade.
我三年级就认识他了
We can't talk to Emilio, either...
我们现在又不能找埃米利奥
All right, all right.
好吧,好吧
Look, I'm telling you, Mr. White, it's too risky.
听着,怀特老师,这样太冒险了
Okay? I mean, we're making money.
懂吗,我们现在也是在赚钱
Why can't you just be satisfied with the way it is?
干嘛你不满足点呢
Jesus!
老天啊
Just grow some fucking balls!
你就不能TMD胆子大点
Wait till Monday again?
还是等到星期一吗
Yes, please. Thank you.
是的,谢谢
Mr. White.
怀特老师
Thank you, Hugo.
谢谢你,雨果
Knock-knock. Oh, hey.
咚咚咚,嘿
How are you feeling, Walt? Good.
沃尔特,感觉怎么样,很好
Are you up for having a visitor?
有人来找你
Hey, buddy.
嘿,伙计
Hank.
汉克
Let me know if you need anything.
需要什么尽管说
I will. Thank you, Carmen.
我会的,谢谢你,卡门
Damn.
该死
That chick's got an ass like an onion.
这小妞的屁股可真翘
Makes me want to cry.
真是太正点了
So what are you doing here?
你来这儿有事吗
Well, I had some questions I wanted to run by you,
我有些问题想问你
Work-related.
关于工作的
You okay? I could come back later.
你有空吗,待会儿也行
No, no, no, no. I'm fine.
不,现在很好
Everything's fine.
现在很好
What do you mean work-related, though?
你说什么和工作有关
Do you recognize that?
你认得这个吗
No.
不认识
That was used to cook meth.
这是用来制毒的
Found that on some Indian land about 40 miles from here.
在离这40英里的印第安人地盘上找到
Old label on the inside used to say...
里面的一个标牌上写着
J.P. Wynne Chemistry Lab.
J.P.怀恩化学实验室
Really?
真的吗
I don't understand how that came from here.
我不知道它是怎么会是这里的
I was hoping you could help me with that.
我还希望你能帮我的忙
We found it near an abandoned car
我们在一辆弃车旁找到的
Belonging to one of our snitches.
那车是我们一个线人的
A snitch?
线人
Yeah, one of our confidential informants.
没错,我们的一个卧底
Went missing a while back. No body yet,
最近失踪了,还没有人找到他
But we're pretty sure he's, you know...
我们肯定他已经
Probably chopped up in little pieces and fed to the buzzards.
可能被剁成小块喂秃鹰了
Anyway, any respirators like that go missing lately?
不管怎样,最近少了防毒面罩吗
No. No.
不,没有
No, I mean, not that I know of.
我是说,据我所知没有
I'll need to take a look at that inventory.
我想看一下仪器清单
Sure. I got a list hanging on the wall.
没问题,单子就贴在墙上
You mind if I take a look at your storeroom?
你介意我看一下你的储藏室吗
Not at all, no. Be my guest.
当然不,随便看
Right. So who's got keys?
哪些人有这里的钥匙
Well, the science faculty, the staff,
理科教师,校工
Carmen, the vice principal has the master,
卡门,副校长也有
And me.
还有我
How about students?
学生呢
No, no.
不,没有
No students have keys.
没有学生有这里的钥匙
I should hope not.
我希望也是
My question is do any know where you keep them?
我想问的是有人知道你把这些放在这里吗
I don't think so. No.
我想没有,没有
Besides, I keep them right here in my pocket anyway, so...
而且钥匙我是每天随身带着的,所以
Walt, look, I know they're your students, but,
沃尔特,我知道他们是你的学生
Do not underestimate them. Big mistake.
小看他们,可就大错特错了
Are there any other respirators?
还有别的防毒面罩吗
Uh, no.
呃,没有
Because I'm counting six. Inventory says eight.
这里只有6个,清单上写着8个
Glassware looking a little sparse.
玻璃仪器好像也少了很多
Is it? Yeah.
有吗,对
You're missing a couple of Erlenmeyer flasks at least.
至少缺了几个厄伦美厄细颈瓶
Oh, yeah.
哦,对
A 5,000 milliliter round bottom.
一个5000毫升的圆底烧瓶
Meth heads love to brew in this, baby.
制毒的家伙们最爱用这个了
Going to answer that?
不接吗
No, it's just... No, I don't...
不,不过是,不接了
Maybe it's Skyler. She's in trouble or something.
可能是斯凯勒,可能她遇上什么麻烦了
Don't ignore it on my account.
我觉得还是接的好
Answer it! C'mon, I got stuff to do.
接吧,我自己能看
Jeez. Okay.
接吧,好吧
Hello.
喂
Yo. What's up, Mr. W?
哟,你好吗, W先生
Speaking.
请讲
Bad time to talk? Absolutely.
不方便说话吗,当然
All right, so just listen.
好吧,那就听我说
You know that guy we were talking about, Tuco?
知道我们上次说的那个人吧,屠库
Turns out my boy Skinny Pete
我朋友瘦子彼得
Was in the same cellblock with him over at Los Lunas.
和他在洛斯鲁纳斯监狱蹲一间板房
So we got our in.
我们找到路子了
We're hauling a pound to the dude right now.
我们现在就拿着一磅去找那家伙
Okay, then.
好的
Thank you very much for calling.
非常感谢您打来电话
My doctor is very solicitous.
我的医生真是热心
Look, buddy,
听着,兄弟
the last thing I want to do is get you in hot water,
我不想让你惹上麻烦
But some meth monkey had a feeding frenzy in here, okay?
但是有些制毒的家伙很喜欢这里
You got to keep a better watch over your turf.
你最好把自己的地盘看紧点
I will.
我会的
We don't want people to start wondering about you, right?
我可不想别人怀疑到你头上来,好吗
Right. No.
没错
Right. Absolutely not.
没错,当然不想
So you're sure you're tight with this guy?
你真和这家伙很铁吗
Two nuts in a ball sack, yo.
跟兄弟一样
Yo, man, I'm Skinny Pete!
伙计,我可是瘦子彼得
Maybe this isn't such a good idea, yo. Come on.
也许这主意不怎么好,我们走吧
Yo, man. That's what's happening.
伙计,瞧见没
Yo, Tuco's expecting us.
屠库要见我们
No need, man. Me and Tuco go back.
犯不着,老兄,我和屠库很熟
Tuco. What's happening, my brother?
屠库,还好吗兄弟
Sick crib, yo.
这地方不坏啊
You been keeping it real since you been sprung.
出来以后混得不赖啊
What's it been, like a year?
干多久了,一年
This your boy? Yeah, Jesse.
你朋友,对,杰西
The dude with the glass I was telling you about.
这家伙带了我之前跟你说的东西
Hey, man. Yeah, I've heard a lot about you.
久仰
Break out the ice.
东西拿来看看
Take a bump.
搞一口
No worries, man. I'm no cop.
别担心,我不是条子
I said hit it.
我说搞一口
All right.
好
This kicks like a mule with his balls wrapped in duct tape.
这真TM爽翻了
Where'd you get it? I cooked it.
哪弄来的,我做的
Bullshit!
鬼扯
Who you working for?
你为谁干活
No one, man. I mean,
不为谁
I have a partner that I cook with,
我有个制毒的搭档
But that's it.
就是这样
All right.
好吧
We got a deal.
成交
See? I told you Tuco would hook you up.
看吧,我就说屠库会带上你的
Cool.
好
I haven't said how much.
我还没说价钱呢
All right. How much?
说吧,多少
35 large for the pound.
3万5一磅
Well, you're a little light, ese.
瞧,还差点
It's all right. Don't sweat it. It's all good.
没关系,别紧张,很好
It's good. Walk. Get out of here.
好了,你们可以滚了
What about the money? You'll get it.
那钱呢,你会拿到的
This is a consignment operation.
这是寄售
You want me to float 35 G's?
你要赊3万5吗
You don't trust me?
你不信我
No, no. Hey, it's not that, man.
不,不,不是那样的
It's just, you know, I don't...
只是,你知道,我不
I don't do business that way.
我没这么做过生意
Tough shit! The deal is done!
见鬼,已经成交了
You said this was cool.
你不是说这样行的吗
Get money for meth. Cash up front.
交钱拿货,先付钱
Don't front, dude. Tuco's good for it.
别说预付了, Tuco会给钱的
I don't need your punk ass to vouch for me!
我可不用你这废柴来给我担保
Come on!
放开
Oh, come on!
放开
All right, you brought me some really clean crystal.
你给我拿来的货是挺纯
Do you really want your money up front?
你想要预付款吗
Up front.
预付款
Nobody moves crystal
除了我
In the South Valley but me, bitch!
没人能在南谷贩毒
Good morning, Hugo.
早安,雨果
Don't mind if I call you Hugo... Hugo.
不介意我叫你雨果吧,雨果
We've never had a crowd on the street like that.
街上还从没有过这么多人
Is that Uncle Hank?
那不是汉克姨父
Uncle Hank's arresting Mr. Archuleta.
他逮捕了阿楚莱塔先生
This doesn't make any sense to me at all.
这是怎么回事
I don't understand.
我不明白
I got two words for you: background check.
我给你4个字,背景调查
How about that?
行了吗
Yo, yo, yo. 148-3369,
哟,哟,哟, 148-3369
Representing the ABQ.
代表阿尔布开克
What up, biatch?
何事,贱人
Leave it at the tone.
提示音后留话
Where the hell are you? Call me back.
你究竟跑哪去了,给我回电话
Hey, Walt. Yeah?
沃尔特,怎么
Hank's about to deal.
汉克要发牌了
Okay. I'll be right there.
好,我马上过去
All right. Let's see what the turn brings us.
瞧瞧这一轮是什么牌
You're looking good, Walt.
你看起来不错啊,沃尔特
Your color's better.
气色好多了
Yeah? Thanks.
是吗,谢谢
He's actually on the pretty strong stuff now.
其实他现在吃的药物药性很强
Dr. Delcavoli's trying to talk him into
戴尔克沃利医生想劝他
taking some time off from work, but...
休息一段时间,但是
Well, actually, I just talked to Carmen this morning,
其实我今早和卡门谈过了
And they're getting a substitute for a few weeks.
他们在这几周会找个代课老师
I just didn't have a chance to tell you. Sorry.
我还没来得及告诉你,抱歉
Your bet, tough guy.
该你下注,硬汉
Check.
看牌
Yeah. Check.
看牌
Check's in the mail.
都看牌
10 million.
1千万
Red's 25 million. Blue's 10.
红的是2千5百万,蓝的才是1千万
Then 25 million because that's how I roll.
那就2千5百万好了,我就这么玩
Hey, Uncle Hank, why were you arresting
汉克姨父,那天你为什么
Mr. Archuleta the other day?
要逮捕阿楚莱塔先生
He's a pretty cool guy.
他人不错
Well, turns out that he has a record.
可他有前科
Yeah. Couple of possession beefs.
两次非法占有
We figure he was the guy
我们查出就是他
That was stealing your school's chemistry gear.
偷了你学校的化学实验器材
I mean, you know, he had a key.
他有钥匙
Fit the profile.
符合特征
When we searched his truck,
我们搜了他的车
We found a big old fat blunt,
找到个卷了大麻的大雪茄
which goes to prove old Huge Hugo ain't so cool after all.
这说明大个子雨果不是什么好人
It's to you, Walt.
到你了,沃尔特
Yeah, I'll call.
跟注
I can't believe the school system
真不敢不相信
Didn't know about this guy's record.
学校竟不知道这家伙有前科
I mean, that's pretty scary.
真可怕
How could something like that just slip through the cracks?
他是怎么混进去的
I don't know. I mean, for what it's worth,
我不知道,不管怎样
Hugo just doesn't strike me as the thief.
我觉得雨果根本不像是个会偷东西的人
Yeah, well, nothing personal, Walt, but
沃尔特,这和个人感情无关
You wouldn't know a criminal
你哪能一眼看出
if he was close enough to check you for a hernia.
谁是罪犯
Now, that said, we got a search warrant,
也就是说,我们搞到了搜查令
And we tore old Hugo's house apart.
然后端了雨果的老窝
Turns out he's a major league pothead.
原来他也是个瘾君子
But he didn't raid your chemistry set.
但他那没有你的化学仪器
You hiding something?
赶紧出牌
I'm in.
我跟
And the river card.
接着是底牌
Yeah, I got nothing. I'm out.
牌不行,我不跟了
I'm out.
我也不跟了
Yowsa!
赞
When old "holes in her purse" bails,
当漏财大姐都不跟的时候
You know you're in deep.
你就该知道你已经无路可退了
Looks like it's you and me, buddy.
就剩你跟我了,伙计
What's going to happen to him? Hugo.
雨果接下来会怎么样
Well, I mean, he's going to lose his job,
应该是丢了工作吧
Like he should.
他活该的
Probably spend a couple months in County,
没准还会在牢里呆几个月
As it's not his first rap.
他也不是第一次了
I'm waiting.
我还等着呢
You going to man up,
你是负隅顽抗呢
Or you're going to puss out?
还是缴械投降
Hank.
汉克
What? Sorry.
啥,不好意思
I'm all in.
全跟
No.
别这样
You bad, bad, bad, horrible liar.
你可是大大的坏啊,你个骗子
What are you smoking there, huh?
放烟雾弹呢哈
You got a heart?
拿着带心牌了吧
You got the flush, don't you?
是红心,对不对
Nope. Not falling for it, buddy. I fold.
才不上你的套儿,哥们,我扔牌
Talk about anti-climactic.
真够扫兴的
Your cards couldn't have been that bad.
你牌不可能那么坏的
Oh, my God. You threw away an ace...
天啊,老A你都扔了
What are you doing? Don't.
你这是干嘛呢,不会吧
...And a cowboy, for...
还有张老K就为了
A handful of nothing.
这个破牌
Who is this?
是谁啊
I was dialing Jesse Pinkman.
我找的是杰西·平克曼
Well, where is he, then?
那么他上哪去了
You the guy?
你就是那谁吧
Yeah, I'm the guy.
是,我就是
How is he?
他情况怎么样
Got some busted ribs and like that.
还能咋样,断了几根肋骨
Got messed up pretty good.
真是败得可以
I was all like "Damn, Tuco, chill, ese."
我一直劝屠库别打太狠
I don't know what got into him. Seriously.
真不知道他是吃错了哪门子药
Oh, he's out, man, way out.
他还昏着呢,深度昏迷
They got him doped up big-time.
还得持续上一段时间
So you're the cook, huh?
那么,货都是你造的吗
Yo, I didn't catch your name.
喂,我还不知道你名呢
Tell me about this Tuco.
给我说说这个屠库
Tell me everything about him.
把他一切都告诉我
Good morning.
早上好
Would you pass the butter, please?
麻烦给我递下黄油
Bad ass, Dad.
秃头够衰的,老爸
You Tuco?
你就是屠库
I want to talk to Tuco,
我要跟屠库谈谈
And I'm not leaving until I do.
见不到他我就不走
What's your name?
你叫什么
Heisenberg.
海森堡
Heisenberg.
海森堡
Okay.
好吧
Have a seat, Heisenberg.
坐,海森堡
I don't imagine I'll be here very long.
我不会在这呆太久
No?
不会太久
All right.
好吧
Be that way.
那就站着吧
It's your meeting.
是你要会面的
Why don't you start talking
为什么不先说说
And tell me what you want?
你想要什么
$50,000.
5万块
Oh, man! 50 G's?
哈,哥们, 5万块
How you figure that?
你怎么想出来的
35 for the pound of meth you stole
3万5支付你抢走的货
and another 15
剩下的1万5
for my Partner's pain and suffering.
用来补偿我同伙受的伤
Partner.
同伙
Oh, yeah. I remember that little bitch.
啊,想起来了,那个小贱人
So you must be Daddy.
那你就是他老爹了
Let me get this straight.
让我理下思路啊
I steal your dope, hmm?
我抢了你的货,是吧
I beat the piss out of your mule boy!
狠揍了那小子一顿
And then you walk in here,
然后你又带着更多的货
And you bring me more meth?
到我这来了
That's a brilliant plan, ese.
这想法真是赞
Brilliant.
超赞
You got one part of that wrong.
有一点你说错了
This is not meth.
这不是冰毒
Are you fucking nuts?
这个死疯子
You want to find out?
你还想见识下
No-Doze, Gonzo, calma!
别开枪,停下来
Calma. Calma.
淡定,要淡定
You got balls.
你真有种
I'll give you that.
我给你钱
All right. All right.
行了吧
I'll give you your money.
我把钱给你
That crystal that your partner brought me,
你同伙上次带过来的货
It sold faster
卖得比跟10块钱的站街女
Than $10 ass in TJ.
打一炮的速度还要快
What say you bring me
也就是说,下星期
Another pound next week?
你再给我带一磅过来吧
Money up front.
一手交钱一手交货
All right.
成交
Money up front.
一手交钱,一手交货
Sometimes you got to rob
有时候,为了赚钱
To keep your riches.
也不得不抢一点
Just as long as we got an understanding.
这是我们靠长期实践得出的真理
One pound is not going to cut it.
1磅不卖
You have to take two.
要买就得买2磅
Orale.
成交
What is that shit?
这是什么鬼玩意
Fulminated mercury.
雷酸汞盐
A little tweak of chemistry.
再掺合点化学改造