A disciplinary notice?
是惩罚通知?
Yes! I knew it! Finally little miss perfect did something bad.
是的!我就知道!完美小姐终于捅娄子了。
Okay, Teddy honey, what did you do? What? Nothing.
泰迪,亲爱的,你做了什么?什么?我什么也没做。
I just got mad at a teacher because he lowered my grade for not filling in a stupid oval, so I snapped one of his stupid pencils.
我只是对老师太生气了因为我没在一个破椭圆答题框填涂好他就扣了我的分数,所以我就拗断了他的一只破铅笔。
That's it? I've waited my whole life for that?
仅此而已嘛?我苦苦等待一生只得到这个玩意嘛?
Teddy honey, I'm not hearing that you did anything wrong. Well, that's because I didn't.
泰迪亲爱的,我没听出来你做错了什么。因为我本来就没做错什么。
Okay, I'll tell you what...maybe I should go down and have a little talk with this guy.
好吧,看来老娘我要亲自出动去会会那个老师了。
Oh, no no no, please don't. Why not?
不不不,千万别。为什么不?
Well, because whenever you get involved in stuff like this, you turn into...Mama bear? Mmhmm.
因为一旦你和这类事情扯上关联,你就会变身成为......你想说暴走熊妈妈吗?嗯。
Is that what you're worried about?
你就担心这个吗?
Yes. Because whenever mama bear comes out of her cave, bad things happen.
是的。因为只要暴走熊妈妈出洞,坏事就接二连三地发生。
Yeah, but they're usually entertaining.
没错啊,但通常我就有好戏看了。
Teddy honey, I am more than capable of going down there and having a civilized discussion. Now who is this teacher?
泰迪亲爱的,我绝对可以做到去学校和老师冷静地讨论正经问题。那么这个老师是谁?
Mr. Piper. Ah. Piper. It figures. Yeah, P.J. Had him. Gave him an F when he clearly deserved a D. Ooh.
派珀先生。派珀。不出所料。没错,他也教过PJ。在PJ明显该拿D的时候却给了他F. 哦。
Can you please just promise me you won't get involved?
能不能保证你不会插手此事?
Okay, if it's that important to you, I'll stay out of it. Mama bear is going into hibernation.
好吧,如果这对你很重要,我会袖手旁观的。暴走熊妈妈要去冬眠了。
Oh great, she forgot to sign this. Here, let me have it. I've got her signature down.
该死,她忘了签这个。给我吧,我来帮她签上。她的签名我学的炉火纯青。
Okay. Come on, Charlie. Come on. Spin. Spin. Come on, twirl around. Well, do something cute. And that's why we need the lessons.
好的,加油,查莉。加油。旋转。旋转。加油,转个圈。做个可爱的动作。所以说我们要上这堂课。
People. People. Welcome to miss Donna's school of ballet.
大家。大家。欢迎来到唐娜小姐的芭蕾学校。
I'm miss Donna, and I am passionate about teaching the art of ballet to the next generation of ballerinas.
我是唐娜小姐,我激情洋溢想要把芭蕾这门艺术传授给下一代的芭蕾舞蹈演员们。