Hi, you wanted to see me, principal hibbert?
嗨,你想见我,希伯特校长?
Yes, Teddy, have a seat. I want to show you something our security cameras caught earlier today.
是的,泰迪,请坐。我想让你看些东西这是我们的监控录像今早些时候拍到的。
I think you'll find it interesting.
我想你会有兴趣的。
Can we see what else is on? Shh shh shh. Here's my favorite part.
我们能看看别的么?嘘嘘。这个部分我最爱看。
Why...why is it in fast motion? It's funnier that way.
为什么,为什么要快放?那样更有趣。
I...I don't know what to say.
我,我不知道该说些什么。
There's good news and bad news. Mr. Piper has agreed not to press charges, but your mother is banned from campus.
对你来说喜忧参半。好消息是派珀先生同意了不对你母亲予以起诉,不过你妈妈以后别想踏入学校方圆百里之内。
What's the bad news? Mr. Piper is demanding an apology.
坏消息是什么?派珀先生申明需要一份道歉。
Oh. Oh, okay okay. Well, I'll say sorry to him the next time I see him.
哦。好的,好的。下次我见到他的时候我会向他说对不起的。
Not from you. Ooh, there's the bad news.
他想听你家那位说。哦,坏消息来了。
Hey, honey, how was Charlie's first ballet class?
嘿,亲爱的,查莉的第一堂芭蕾课怎么样?
Okay, you're not gonna like this, but Charlie got kicked out of class because I was videotaping. But I'm gonna fix it, so please don't yell at me.
好吧,听到这你肯定会气坏的,因为我在给查莉录影,所以她被踢出课堂了。我会处理好的,所以请别对我大嚷大叫。
Okay. Cupcake? Cupcake? Mmhmm. That's it? You're not mad?
好吧。要纸杯蛋糕么?纸杯蛋糕?嗯。就这样?你不生气吗?
No! I'm not mad. Honey, everybody in this family has to learn to be very forgiving people.
不!我不生气。亲爱的,我们这个家里大家都要学会宽以待人。