Miss Donna, are you okay? My head's in a wall.
唐娜小姐,你还好吧?我的头陷到墙里了。
Uh, listen, about the Charlie thing, how are we feeling?
听着,关于查莉的事还有戏吗?
What's going on? Okay, so I gave you a little bad advice about Skyler's old boyfriend and now I'm gonna make up for it.
干嘛啊?好吧,关于斯凯勒的前男友我之前给的建议不是很好,所以我要弥补下。
You bought me a ninja? Dude. This is Matt, my karate teacher.
你给我买了一个忍者吗?小弟。这是马特,我的空手道老师。
Oh. Hey. How you doing? Oh! Matt's made me the most feared kid in the third grade. You're in fifth grade.
哦。嘿。你还好吧?哦!马特让我成为了三年级最让人害怕的男孩。你是五年级。
Hey, one grade at a time. Anyway, Matt's gonna help you win your fight tomorrow.
嘿,一次一级。不管怎么说,马特会帮你赢下明天的那一仗。
All right, P.J. , let's see what you've got. Come at me, all right? I want you to punch, hit, kick.
好了,PJ,让我看看你的能耐。攻击我,好吗?我需要你出拳,打击,脚踢。
I do...I don't want to hurt you.
我,我不想伤了你。
That's the whole point of this suit. You wearing this, can't feel a thing.
那就是这件衣服的用处。你穿着这个,什么也感觉不到。
Really? Then I have a better idea.
是吗?那么我有一个更好的想法。
How you doing? You P.J. ?
你还好吧?你小子就是PJ啊?
Y...wait. You're Brock, the Captain of the wrestling team?
你,等等。你是布洛克摔跤队的队长?
My coach says I'm 98 lbs of whitehot fury. What's with the outfit?
教练说我是九十八磅重的愤怒的小鸟。这套衣服是怎么回事?
It's a self defense suit. Fine by me. Oh wait. Okay.
是自卫服。对我来说正好。哦,等等。好了。
We'll take a water break. No. Not until I'm done teaching you a lesson.
我们喝水休息一下。不。等我把你教训完为止。