Everybody, Sal's here.
各位,萨尔到了。
Okay. - All right.
好了。-好了。
Is this straight?
条幅直吗?
You're throwing a baby shower with a dozen men in tailored pants sipping Bellinis.
你办一个迎婴派对,邀请了十几个穿着定制西裤喝着贝里尼酒的男人。
Nothing about this is -- ugh, I can't even finish.
完全看不出哪里...我都说不出口了。
Really? The last word was too much?
怎么,最后一个词分量太重了吗?
So, we decided to get the gang together to throw our friend Sal a belated baby shower.
我们决定把死党们聚集起来给我们的朋友萨尔办一个迟来的迎婴派对。
She's been a little hard to pin down lately, but we knew she'd never miss the chance to shower with a bunch of men.
她最近比较忙,但我们知道她肯定不愿错过一帮汉子一起送礼(洗澡)的机会。
You love that joke, don't you?
你很爱这个梗是吧?
Well, because it's two different kinds of showers.
因为那是一词多意。
This is little Sammy.
这是小萨米。
This is as long as you've ever been in our house without a cocktail.
这也是你第一次来我们家没喝酒。
No, thank you. Just a water, please.
不了,谢谢,请给我水就行。
Okay, everybody, drop your pearls.
各位,别这么吃惊。
I'm still breastfeeding.
我还在母乳喂养呢。
All the books say, "Do it at least a year."
书上都说,至少母乳喂养一年。
Jotham, drink this.
约坦,这杯你喝吧。
I can't. I'm leaving early to go to a hockey game.
不行,我得提早离开去看冰球赛。
Kings versus Blackhawks.
国王对阵黑鹰(音似"黑屌")。
They can call a team that?
队名还能叫这个吗?
Black hawks.
黑鹰。
I've got to put this in the kitchen.
我要把这个放到厨房去。
I make all my own baby food.
所有宝宝食物都是我自己做的。
It's all-natural, no chemicals.
完全天然,无化学添加。
Uh, who is this woman?
这个女人是谁?
She's not drinking, she's making her own baby food.
她不喝酒,自己做婴儿食物。
Does Lily have any other plates?
莉莉还有别的盘子吗?
I don't let Sammy eat off this plastic.
我不能让萨米从塑料餐具里吃饭。
Uh, yeah, the far cabinet.
另外那边的橱柜里。
Okay. None of this makes sense.
完全说不通啊。
I know. How does she breastfeed him if she doesn't let him near plastic?
我知道,她不让宝宝碰塑料的话她要怎么母乳喂养啊?
Mom, do I have a fever?
妈,我发烧了吗?
Ay, let me check.
我看看。
You know, we have a thermometer.
我们有体温计啊。
Do you have to be so white all the time?
你一定要总是这么白人作风吗?
Oh, baby, go lay down.
宝贝,快去躺下。
You're such a brave, little boy!
你真是个勇敢的小男孩!
He's faking it.
他装的。
He's pretending to be sick so he doesn't have to go to his cooking class.
他装病为了不去上烹饪课。
He has to go. Today's lasagna.
他必须得去,今天教做千层面。
I've been starving myself all day for that.
我饿了一天就等那个了。
He doesn't want to go because there's a boy there that is picking on him.
他不想去,因为那里有个孩子总捉弄他。
Cooking class?
烹饪课吗?