Oh, and don't go looking around on there.
别偷窥我的手机。
It's not gonna make you like me more.
不会让你们更喜欢我的。
's-scuse me. I think you're in my seat.
抱歉,我觉得你坐了我的位置。
Sir, we think you're in her seat.
先生,我们觉得你坐了她的位置。
No, I'm definitely 16c.
不,我绝对是坐16C。
This is 19c.
这是19C。
Oh, darn it, that's three rows up.
该死,应该是往前三排。
Sorry about that.
对不起。
That's all right.
没事。
Hi. Welcome.
欢迎。
Um, could you hang back a second?
你能等会儿再坐吗?
I-I dropped my phone.
我手机掉了。
I may have, uh, what you're looking for...- Right there. - Wait. What?
我也许有你想找的东西-在这里 ...-等等,什么?
Hi. I'm a professional magician.
你好,我是职业魔术师。
Holy sword-box, you're Edward LeGrand.
老天爷啊,你是爱德华·罗格朗。
Yeah, I am. I am.
是的,我是。
I-I'm Phil Dunphy, p-professional realtor, amateur magician.
我是菲尔·邓菲,职业房地产经纪人,业余魔术师。
Well, nice to meet you. - Hi. I'm Jillian.
很高兴认识你。-你好,我是吉莉安。
I've been told I have magic hands.
别人说我有魔法之手。
I'm a masseuse.
我是按摩师。
Why do you keep rubbing your forearm like that?
你为什么一直揉前臂?
Oh, I-I had a suitcase land on me. - Oh, let me see.
有个行李箱砸到我了。-让我看看。
Hey, Phil...ohh....I've got a great new trick I want to show you.
菲尔。我有个新魔术想表演给你看。
Oh! Ooh, I can do tricks, too.
我也可以表演魔术。
This spot's connected to your tongue.
这地方联系着你的舌头。
Can I stow your bag for you?
需要我帮你放好包包吗?
Mm. No, we'll be needing this.
不,我们会需要的。
Trashy magazines.
八卦杂志。
Oh, you're the best.
你最好了。
Ooh. Caramel truffles.
焦糖巧克力。
I even brought an extra fluffy neck pillow.
我还多带了一个松软的颈枕。
Oh, this must be what a mother's hug feels like.
母亲的拥抱肯定就是这种感觉。
Hello?
喂?
Well, it looks like she's taking good care of you.
看来她把你照顾得很好。
Well, she is my best friend.
她是我最好的朋友。
Listen to me, Julio.
听我说,胡里奥。
I want the gutters cleaned today, not manana.
我要你今天清理好水沟,不是明天。
If everyone thought my people were lazy, I would do whatever it took to not seem lazy.
如果人们都认为我们国家的人很懒,我会尽一切努力表现得勤奋。
Comprende?
明白了吗?