Don't worry, I'm one step ahead of him.
别担心,我早就想到了
Great, what's your pl... Are we good? Yeah. Fortythree.
那好,你有什么计... 没事吧,没事,四十三
What the hell does that mean? I don't know.
这到底是什么意思呀?我不知道
The solution to an equation? Maybe.
方程式的答案吗?可能是
It's a prime number.
它是质数
Encryption systems are built on prime numbers.
加密系统就是基于素数的函数
What kind of secret does Sheldon have to encrypt?
谢尔顿有什么秘密是需要加密的啊
He's always been very cagey about what he puts in his egg salad to make it so tasty. It's paprika. Really?
他的鸡蛋沙拉啊他一直对让其美味的秘方三箴其口。其实就是红辣椒。真的吗?
Well, okay, one mystery solved. Okay, good night. Thanks, Cole.
好吧,解决了一个谜题。晚安。谢谢啦,科尔
See you at school. See you. I'll be right back. I thought you left a long time ago.
学校见。再见。我马上回来。我以为你早走了呢
What's up? You moving into the apartment on the fifth floor?
你好吗?你要搬到五楼的公寓住吗?
No, I was just visiting a friend. Oh, cool.
不,我是来看朋友的。好吧
That cute blonde on four? Yeah. You know her?
那个四楼的金发美女吗?对,你认识她吗?
I, well, I see her around.
我见过她
I like to keep my distance because her boyfriend is a pretty scary dude.
我习惯跟她保持距离因为她男人超可怕的呢?
Really? Yeah. He's ganged up. She told me he's a scientist.
真的吗?是啊。他是帮派份子。她跟我说 他是一名科学家
That's the name of his gang. The Scientists. They are crazy.
那是他帮派的名字。"科学家"。他们丧心病狂啊
Well, thanks for the tip. No problem, brother. Stay frosty.
谢谢你的忠告。别客气,兄弟,别轻举妄动哦。
We're still dating, right? Oh, hello, Dr. Hofstadter.
我们还是情侣,对吧?你好呀,霍夫斯塔德博士
Hey, Alex, and call me Leonard. Dr. Hofstadter is my father.
艾利克斯,叫我莱纳德吧。霍夫斯塔德博士是我爸
[And my mother. And my sister. And our cat.
还有我妈我姐跟我们家的猫
Although, I'm pretty sure Dr. Boots Hofstadter's degree was honorary.
虽然我很确定靴猫·霍夫斯塔德博士的只是荣誉学位
May I join you, Leonard? Sure. Thanks.
能一起坐吗?莱纳德。当然,谢谢
Hey, Alex, let me ask you something.
艾利克斯 我问件事
My girlfriend knows this guy at school.
我女朋友在学校认识个男的
He's got an English accent. Ooh, I love English accents. Yeah, you all do.
他有英国腔,我爱死英国腔了。是啊,你们女人都爱
Anyway, I feel like he's hitting on her.
总之我觉得他在追她
She says he's just being nice and that I should trust her.
她说他只是待人友善而已 让我相信她
It's probably harmless. You know how it is.
应该没事的。你也懂的嘛
I'm sure you get hit on all the time. Right.
我相信您肯定常有人追。是啊
Because girls are always like, "Ooh, that guy owns two Star Trek uniforms
因为女孩子都会这样"那家伙有两套《星际迷航》的制服
"and gets a lot of ear infections. I got to get me some of that."
而且耳部还经常受感染我得把他搞到手啊"
I don't know, I bet it happens more than you realize.
我不知道我敢说肯定常有人暗恋你
Trust me, it doesn't. You sure?
相信我,真的没有。你确定吗?
You're cute, you're funny.
你可爱又风趣
Maybe you're getting hit on, and you don't even know it. Really?
说不定正有人追你,你却浑然不知。真的吗?
I'm pretty sure Okay, I got to get back to work.
我挺确定呢,好了,我得回去干活了。
Thanks for listening. No problem.
谢谢你听我说。没关系
Hopehope no girls rip my clothes off on the way.
希望不会有妹子在半路冲上来把我扒光啊
Come on, we're smart guys. We can figure this out. Fortythree.
快想,我们都是聪明人。我们一定能想出来。43
What is 43? Besides my mom's neck size.
什么是43?除了我妈妈脖子的尺寸
It's the atomic number for technetium.
是锝的原子序数
That stuff's radioactive.
那玩意有放射性
Do you think he's building a bomb?
你觉得他是在造炸弹吗
It took him two years to put together that Lego Death Star; I'm not worried.
他花了两年时间才拼好乐高的积木死星,我不担心这个问题
Ooh, this could be something.
会不会是这个呢
43 is the number of calories in half a cup of fatfree yogurt.
43是半杯无脂肪酸奶的卡路里数
Why would you know that? I'm sorry.
你为什么会知道这个?抱歉
We can't all eat whatever we want and still stay thin.
不是每个人胡吃海喝 都能像你那样不长肉
Wait, in the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, isn't 43 the answer to the question of life, the universe, and everything?
等等 在《银河系漫游指南》中(英国作家道格拉斯·亚当斯的著名科幻小说)生命宇宙和一切问题的答案不正好是43吗
That's 42, dumbass. Feelings. We should stop.
那是42蠢货好伤人哦。我们别再猜了
I'm exhausted. Yeah, me, too.
我已经精疲力竭了,我也是
We've got more important things to do.
我们还有更重要的事要做
Who cares what stupid 43 means? Not me. Let's go home.
谁在乎这个傻逼43是什么意思。我不在乎,我们回家吧
You want to get something to eat? Sounds good. What the balls is 43?!
想去吃点东西吗?好主意。43到底是个啥玩意
I have to know! Hey, shouldn't you be out with your gang, spray painting equations on the side of buildings?
老子一定要猜到你不是应该和你的帮派混在一起在大楼的墙上涂鸦方程式吗
Come on, I'm sorry. I just can't believe you don't trust me.
别这样,对不起。我只是不敢相信你居然不信任我
I do, of course I do.
我当然信任你
Then why did you embarrass me in front of my friend, who, by the way, knew exactly who you were?
那为什么让我在朋友面前丢人对了,他完全知道你是谁?
Really? Your picture's on my refrigerator. You know, I'm really starting to not like this guy.
真的吗?你的照片就贴在我家冰箱上。我真的开始讨厌这家伙了
What is your problem?
你什么毛病啊
Do you use up all your thinking at work and then have none left over for when you get home?
上班时把脑子用没了回家后就只剩空脑壳了吗
I don't know. It's hard sometimes.
我不知道。有时候真的挺难受的
Everywhere you go, guys hit on you, even if I'm standing right there.
你去哪里,都有男人想追你,哪怕我就站在旁边。
And they're all taller than me. Why is everyone taller than me?
而且他们都比我高。为什么每个人都比我高
You know what, this is all in my head.
这种事在我脑子里挥之不去
It's my problem, not yours.
这是我的问题 不是你的
Leonard, why do you always do this?
莱纳德 你怎么总是这样
Listen to me, you're the one I'm with.
听我说 我是和你在一起
You know I love you, so will you please relax because you're driving me crazy.
你知道我爱你,别胡思乱想我快被你逼疯了
You know that's the first time you ever said that you love me. Yeah.
这是你第一次说你爱我。是的
We're just supposed to pretend it's not a big deal?
我们要装作没什么大不了的吗
That's... exactly what we're gonna do because... you're about to make me cry, and we both know if I start crying, you're gonna start crying.
这正是我们要做的,因为你害我要哭鼻子了我们都知道,如果我开始哭你也会开始哭
You're right, you should go. All right. She loves me.
没错,你该走了。好的。她爱我
"Hey, it's Alex. Nice having coffee with you.
"你好 我是艾利克斯,很高兴和你一起喝咖啡
If you want to talk more, I'm always available.
如果你想继续聊天 我随时有空
Smiley face, smiley face." What a friendly girl. Okay, picture's up.Looks like the camera's working. That's good quality video.
笑脸,笑脸"这女生真友善啊。有画面了,摄像头运作正常,视频的清晰度真高啊
It better be. It's the spare camera for the Mars rover.
那当然 这是"火星漫游者"的备用摄像头
How did you get your hands on that?
你是怎么弄到手的
Million dollar camera ten dollar lock.
百万元的摄像头十块钱的锁
Oh, my God, here he comes. This is it.
我的天他来了。答案即将揭晓。
What the hell is that thing? I don't know.
那是什么鬼东西?不知道
This is Dr. Sheldon Cooper. Experimental log.
我是谢尔顿·库珀博士。实验日志
Wormhole generator test 44. Wormhole generator test?
虫洞制造器第44次测试。虫洞制造器测试
The first 43 parallel universes I've checked proved to be empty.
之前的43个平行宇宙经我查证空空如也
I see no reason to suspect universe number 44 will be any different.
我看没原因怀疑第44号宇宙会有任何的不同
Oh, my God! Holy crap! It's eating my face! It's eating his face!
上帝啊!我的老天爷!它在吃我的脸!那个东西在吃他的脸
I found your Webcam and replaced the video feed.
我发现了摄像头 调包了视频讯号
You two should be ashamed of yourselves.
你们俩应该为自己的行为感到羞耻
Sheldon, we're really sorry. Yeah, really sorry. Sorry?
谢尔顿,真的对不起。真的对不起。对不起
You may not realize it, but I have difficulty navigating certain aspects of daily life.
你们可能没意识到但我每天的生活都有不易驾驭的方面
You know, understanding sarcasm, feigning interest in others, not talking about trains as much as I want to. It's exhausting.
得理解讽刺的言语假装对他人的事感兴趣不能随心所欲地谈论火车。这让我心力交瘁
Which is why, for 20 minutes a day, I like to go down to that room, turn my mind off and do what I need to do to recharge.
正因如此,每天有20分钟我要去那个房间什么都不想做自己喜欢的事来充电
But what are you doing in there? And what does 43 mean?
但你都在里面干嘛呢?43到底是什么意思
You don't need to know, you don't deserve to know, and you will never know.
你们不需要知道,你们不配知道,你们永远都不会知道
Yeah, well I know how to make your egg salad now.
至少我知道你的鸡蛋沙拉是怎么做的了
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight... Drat.
一、二、三、四,五、六、七、八见鬼
I'm never going to get to 43 again. One, two, three, four... Rats.
看来是再也踢不到43下了。一、二、三、四。讨厌