This is the president.
我是总统
Put on Conway. You will speak to me.
让康威接电话, 你要跟我说话
No, we only talk to him or we hang up.
不,我们只跟他谈,否则挂断
Do you hear the helicopters yet? Or the dogs?
听到直升机了吗,还有狗吠
We're getting closer and we will find you.
我们接近了,很快就能找到你
The only question is will you work with us
唯一的问题是,我们抓到你们之前
before we get there?
你们是否愿意合作
The money's not happening and neither is the military withdrawal.
赎金和撤军都别指望了
But you're smart enough to know that.
但你够聪明,早就知道
The objective here is Ahmadi,
重点在于艾哈迈德
and that's what I'd like to discuss.
这是我想谈的
Well, the choice is yours.
选择权在你
You either meet our demands or you don't.
你要么满足我们的要求,要么不满足
I spoke at length last night with Governor Conway.
我昨晚跟康威州长深谈过
I was of a mind to ignore your call this morning,
我今早本想无视你的电话
but he convinced me that we should keep talking.
但他说服我继续跟你沟通
Isn't that right, Governor?
是吧,州长
I just want a peaceful resolution. As do I.
我只想寻求和平解决方案, 我也是
You wanted to include the Governor, I want to include Ahmadi.
你想叫上州长,我想叫上艾哈迈德
You're trying to stall. You refusing to speak to your leader?
你是在拖延, 你不想跟你的领袖说话吗
Is he on now?
他在线吗
You release the Millers, then we put him on.
你释放米勒一家,我们就让他跟你通话
No, you don't get to dictate terms.
不,你无权谈条件
We show good will when you show good will.
你表现出诚意,我们才会还以诚意
I'm giving you ten seconds to reconsider your position.
我给你10秒钟重新考虑
After that, we disconnect the call.
之后,我们就切断电话
Insha'Allah. We'll kill them.
真主的旨意,我们会杀了他们
Ten seconds, starting now.
10秒钟,现在开始
Five seconds.
5秒钟
End the call. One hostage.
结束通话, 一个人质
All three. One.
三个, 一个
Give us the daughter and the mother.
把女儿和母亲交出来
No, we keep the girl.
不,女孩我们要留下
You managed to get the president of the United States on the phone
你已经两次打通了
not once, but twice.
美国总统的电话
You will release the daughter and the mother
你得释放女儿和母亲
or you will never hear from me again,
否则我再也不会与你联络了
and you will lose your chance to speak to your leader.
而且你会失去与你领袖通话的机会
Tell me now.
马上说
They've disconnected, sir.
他们挂线了,先生
Stop.
停下
Mr. Ahmadi.
艾哈迈德先生
You can shower upstairs. There's fresh clothes in the closet.
你可以在楼上洗澡,衣柜里有干净衣服
The only people who know are the Chairman
只有参联会主席和护送他的
and the SEALs who escorted him.
海豹突击队队员知道
Do we have a secure line? Direct to the Oval.
通话线路安全吗, 直通总统办公室
Mr. President...
总统先生
I would have never condoned bringing Ahmadi into this.
换了我绝不会同意把艾哈迈德扯进来
Well, lucky for me, I'm not making decisions
幸好,我做决定的依据
based on what you would or would not condone.
不是你会同意什么
Watch me tell the press you put words in my mouth.
等着我告诉媒体你把话强加于我
Feel free.
随意
I think they'll have a hard time believing you, though.
但我觉得他们不太可能会相信你
Check your messages. I'm sure your staff's been emailing you.
看看你的信息,你的手下肯定一直在给你发邮件
Arrange for a car to get the governor and his family to the airport.
安排车送州长和他家人去机场
Have a safe trip back to New York.
回纽约一路顺风
I've had lunch brought in.
我叫人送来了午餐
I'm sure it's been quite a while since you've had a hot meal.
你肯定挺久没吃过热乎乎的饭菜了
I won't be eating it. Aren't you hungry?
我不会吃的, 你不饿吗
I don't wanna get sick while I'm being tortured.
我不想受刑的时候吐出来
No one's getting tortured. Please, have a seat.
没人会给你用刑,请坐吧
You want me to tell these men to release the family, right?
你要我叫这些人放了那家人,是吗
If I don't, you'll do what you have to do.
否则,你就得做你必须做的了
Oh, if we had any intention of that,
如果我们是那个意思
you never would have left Guantanamo.
你就不可能离开关塔那摩
Nor would I be here.
我也不会来这儿
Where is here?
这是哪里
Virginia, in a government safe house.
弗吉尼亚州,政府安全屋
And why you?
为什么你来
Out of respect... for the gravity of this situation.
出于尊敬,由于事情重大
I think your intention is to humiliate me.
我觉得你是想羞辱我
You've been properly clothed, offered food.
我给你提供了衣服,食物
How are we humiliating you?
怎么羞辱你了
I'm sitting across from a woman.
我坐在一个女人对面
There's no reason to keep up the facade.
没必要装样子了
You and your brother are not fundamentalists,
你和你弟弟不是原教旨主义者
nor are you Syrian.
也不是叙利亚人
This what the CIA's feeding you?
那是中情局告诉你的吗
You're Iraqi. Your real name is Al Awad.
你是伊拉克人,你真名是阿瓦德
Actually, it says that you joined
其实,这上面说你2000年加入了
the Baath Party in 2000.
复兴社会党
You were the assistant to the
你2001年到2002年间是
undersecretary of infrastructure, 2001, 2002.
基建副部长的助理
Say whatever you want.
随你怎么说
My brother will deny. You won't convince anyone but yourselves.
我弟弟会否认,你别想说服除你之外的任何人
We expel the Baathists
我们驱逐了复兴社会党
and you go from a bureaucrat to an extremist.
你就从官僚变成了极端主义者
But you're a welleducated man, Yusuf...
但你是个受过高等教育的人,尤瑟夫
and you don't care about Islam or the caliphate.
你才不在乎伊斯兰或哈里发
You're just using that to radicalize soldiers.
你只是在利用那个刺激士兵情绪
Just as you use democracy and freedom.
就像你利用民主和自由那样
So now we understand each other.
现在我们理解彼此了
Yusuf Al Ahmadi remains in solitary confinement in Guantanamo.
尤瑟夫·艾哈迈德仍被单独监禁在关塔那摩监狱
If Caroline and Melissa Miller are released,
如果卡洛琳和梅莉莎·米勒获释
we will allow supervised contact with the kidnappers.
我们将允许劫持者在监督下与其联络
Mark.
马克
Ahmadi has consistently encouraged acts of terror like this one.
艾哈迈德一向鼓励这样的恐怖行动
What makes you think that any sort of dialogue
你为什么认为任何的对话
will lead to a peaceful resolution?
能带来和平的结果
Well, the alternative is no dialogue at all.
要么就完全不建立对话
We don't wanna leave any stone unturned.
我们想用尽一切办法
Sara.
莎拉
Will you comment on the Wall Street Telegraph article
你是否可以就《华尔街电讯报》的文章
about Governor Conway's alleged interference
指出康威州长可能干涉了
with the House Intelligence Committee?
众议院情报委员会做出评论
Well, it confirms what we suspected to be true,
它确认了我们早有怀疑的事
but I think you want the governor's comment, not ours.
但我想你需要的是州长的评论,而非我的
Congressman Walleck is misrepresenting events.
沃勒克议员在扭曲事实
You're saying he lied? I'm saying he misrepresented.
你是说他撒谎了, 我是说他所言不实
I have a number of friends on the Intelligence Committee,
我在情报委员会有多位朋友
and do I speak with them sometimes? Of course.
我是否偶尔跟他们谈话,当然
But that's not the same as interfering.
但这跟干涉不是一回事
So you never discussed the Russia plan
那么你从未跟委员会成员
with anyone on the committee?
谈论过俄国的计划
We may have discussed it,
我们或许谈论过
but it's not as though I was issuing orders.
但我又没下达命令
And I have to say, everyone's primary focus right now
而且我得说,大家现在应该首要关注
needs to be on the Miller family, not this.
米勒一家,而非此事
Did the president ask you to leave the White House?
总统是否要求你离开白宫
Uh, we agreed that I'd done my part,
我们都认为我该做的已经做完
and that the rest is up to him.
其他要靠他了
Can you tell us about your conversation last night
能跟我们谈谈昨晚你跟总统
with the president, regarding Ahmadi?
关于艾哈迈德的讨论吗
That'll be all for now. Thank you so much.
先说到这儿吧,谢谢大家
Question, sir.
问个问题,先生
Let's go.
走吧
Uh, hold on, I'm still fastening Lily's car seat.
等等,莉莉的车座还没弄好
Will Not a word.
威尔, 别说了
Well, I have to tell you, the general's apeshit
我得说,将军对你说
over what you said about being ashamed of your service.
为自己服役感到羞耻暴跳如雷
He may talk to the press.
他可能会接受采访
Nobody does any press until we have a proper response
没想出如何合适地回应这堆狗屁
to all this shit.
谁都不许接受采访
Daddy said "Shit." Shit, shit, shit!
爸爸说了, "狗屁" 狗屁,狗屁
Stop it!
住口
You need to bring me something on Walleck.
你得给我挖到沃勒克的把柄
We need to discredit him.
我们得让他信誉扫地
Are you done yet? You don't need to snap at us.
弄好了没有, 你不用冲我们撒火
Are you done yet? Yes.
好了没有, 好了
Let's go. Now.
快走,马上
That's if they're released.
那是如果他们获释
We'll fill in the blanks once we have details.
等我们了解了具体情况会把空白处补上
This is if the worst happens.
这是为最糟糕的情况准备的
Yates wrote these?
耶茨写的吗
No, I... I took a stab at it first.
不,我先写了个底
Also, Tom Hammerschmidt called.
另外,汤姆·汉默施密特打来了
He wants an interview with the president.
他想采访总统
He wouldn't say what for.
不肯说是什么事
What outlet is he with now?
他现在是哪家的
He's back at the Herald. Said he emailed you directly.
他回《先驱报》了,说给你发了邮件
I need the room.
让我单独待会儿
Everyone out.
都出去
Get me the Herald.
接《先驱报》
Tom Hammerschmidt.
汤姆·汉默施密特
Well, there's a cell tower here.
这里有个手机信号塔
Uh, typically very low traffic,
一般流量不多
but it showed higher usage during the time of the call,
但在来电期间有增加
especially the southeastern antenna.
尤其是东南天线
So we should be able to ping the hotspot, zero in?
那么我们应该能定位热点,锁定位置
Eh, it's hundreds of tower faces.
信号塔很多
I can give you the general area,
我能说出大致区域
but pinpointing will take longer.
具体定位要更久
I can't even guarantee it's gonna be them.
而且我无法保证肯定是他们
I want every one of those towers analyzed.
分析每一座塔
Well, we're better off concentrating on ambient background sound.
专注分析背景环境噪声会更有收效
If I can match that to other calls made
如果我能把那个跟
in this area around the same time as
这一带的其他通话做匹配
I'm not asking your advice.
我不是在问你的建议
I'm telling you what I want you to do.
我是告诉你该做什么
Focus on the tower data.
分析信号塔数据
We were concentrating on this area,
我们本来关注的是这里
but it looks like they're closer to here.
但看来他们更接近这里
We've got ground teams setting up a search grid.
我们安排了地面小队展开了搜查网络
Can we use satellites?
可以用卫星吗
We are, but there are over 100 possible structures
我们用了,但区域内有数百个
within the zone.
可能建筑
Each one of them needs to be checked. How long?
要逐个搜查, 要多久
If we get lucky, within hours. If not, could be tomorrow.
如果走运,几小时,要不可能得拖到明天
Sir, Mr. Stamper's here.
先生,斯坦普先生来了
He says it's urgent. Thank you.
他说是急事, 谢谢
Hammerschmidt says they go online today,
汤姆·汉默施密特说他们今天就会发布
whether you comment or not.
不管您是否做出评价
Travel logs are not hard evidence.
出行记录不算铁证
These quotes are circumstantial.
这些引言都是间接证据
But all of it combined... I don't know how we spin this.
但加在一起,我不知道我们该怎么解释
He's got heavy hitters on the record.
有分量很重的人愿公开作证
Should I release the photos of Jackie and Remy?
我要放出杰姬和雷米的照片吗
They told him about the affair.
他们把外遇的事告诉他了
He's putting in the article that we threatened to expose them.
他要在文章里写我们威胁要曝光他们
How did this happen?
怎么会发生这种事
This is as much on you.
你也有责任
I can put together a list of the people he hasn't gotten to yet.
我可以列出一张他还没找到的人的名单
And give him proof of a coverup?
让他拿到掩盖的证据吗
He's right. If we reach out to Tusk or Lanagin
他说得对,如果我们再联络塔斯克或拉尼根
I want Hammerschmidt here.
把汉默施密特叫来
Sir, I wasn't suggesting Set it up as soon as possible.
先生,我不是说, 尽快安排
The U.S. Government will never recognize the caliphate.
美国政府绝不会承认哈里发
No, of course not.
当然
But we can reintegrate the Baathists into the government.
但我们让复兴社会党重回政府
What government? There's no government in Iraq.
什么政府,伊拉克已经没有政府了
There is no Iraq. There's Baghdad.
伊拉克已经没有了,有巴格达
Shia, Sunni, Kurd...
什叶派,逊尼派,库尔德派
Syria is the same.
叙利亚也是如此
You maintained order before we shut you out.
我们驱逐你们之前,你们维持了秩序
Now, we can't support a theocracy,
我们不能支持神政
but we can put the military back in control.
但我们可以让军队重新掌握控制权
What do we do with all the soldiers we've recruited?
我们招募的士兵怎么办
They won't accept a secular government.
他们不会接受世俗国家
You'll keep them in check.
你要管好他们
With force, if necessary.
如果有必要,考武力
Use our guns on the men who carried it for us.
冲替我们扛枪的人开枪吗
What does it matter... if you have back your power?
那又如何,如果你能重新掌权的话
If this is your intention, why have you said nothing publicly?
如果你们真这么打算,为什么不公开说
Because you know that all of this
因为你知道这一切
has to be done behind closed doors.
只能闭门商量
We need to give the appearance that we neutralized ICO.
我们得表现得像是我们消灭了哈里发国
What happens if they don't release the hostages?
如果他们不释放人质呢
Well, then you go back to Cuba.
那你回古巴
If they do, then we put you on the phone with them...
如果他们放了人质,我们就让你跟他们通话
and you tell them to release the third.
你叫他们把第三名人质也放掉
And then you send me back to Cuba anyway.
然后你还是会送我回古巴
I do understand why you don't trust us,
我明白你为什么不信任我们
but what is the alternative?
但另一个选择呢
These people die, and then it gives us all the justification we need
他们死了,这样我们更有理由
for a full offensive.
全面进攻
That's years...
那得要很多年
and you won't completely destroy us.
而且你别想完全消灭我们
Not completely, but enough to make you irrelevant.
不能完全,但也足以让你不值一提
Or we can quietly work together.
我们也可以悄悄合作
ICO fades, and you and your generals get control.
哈里发国消亡,你和你的将军大权在握
Do you know where Claire is? No, we're trying to find her.
知道克莱尔在哪吗, 不,我们在找她呢
She usually keeps me informed if she's going somewhere.
她如果要去哪一般会告诉我
Have you asked Secret Service?
你问过特勤局吗
They didn't know. They have to know.
他们不知道, 他们肯定知道
I'll go ask again. Thanks.
我再去问问, 谢谢
She wasn't at the residence.
她不在宅邸
You went up there? Ten minutes ago.
你还去了那儿, 十分钟前
What's going on between you two?
你俩到底怎么回事
You think I haven't noticed?
你以为我没发现吗
How you two talk? How often you're here?
你俩说话的样子,你来得多勤
I don't even have unrestricted access to the residence.
我都不能随随便便进出宅邸
I was with her when her mother died.
她母亲死时,我陪在她身边
It made us close.
这让我们变得亲近
Don't read too much into it.
你不要想太多
Well, however close you are,
不管你们有多亲近
just make sure that nobody else can read too much into it.
只要别让外人想太多就好
Well, if you see Claire, tell her I went home.
等你见到克莱尔,告诉她我回家了
If she needs me.
如果她想找我的话
Don't meet facetoface.
不要和他面谈
Have him submit the questions in writing.
让他用书面形式把问题传给你
Yeah, but if I meet with him, maybe I can give him pause.
但如果我见见他,也许能让他先停停
No, he's trying to trap you into giving something away.
不,他是想诓你露出马脚
That's not going to happen.
那绝不可能
The timing on this How's your end?
真是挑了个好时候, 你那边如何
He's getting there.
就要说通他了
Well, you focus on him. I'll handle Hammerschmidt.
你集中精力对付他,我对付哈默施密特
Are you smoking?
你在抽烟吗
How did you know? I can hear it.
你怎么知道, 我能听见
If this story comes out,
如果这报道出来
it won't be the smoking that does us in.
害死我们的不会是烟
Have they been killed?
他们被杀了吗
You look upset.
你好像不高兴
Do you miss your wife?
你想你妻子吗
You don't care about my wife.
你才不在乎我妻子
Ah, I don't care about either of you...
你们夫妻俩我都不在乎
whether you live or die... or your children do.
你们或是你们的孩子是死是活,我都不在乎
But if speaking to your family once a month will get us there,
但如果每月让你和家人通一次话能说通你
I'll put that on the table.
我会考虑的
I haven't seen my wife in three years.
我已经三年没见过我妻子了
I have a son I've never met, a daughter that doesn't remember me.
我从来没见过我儿子,我女儿根本不记得我
This is our path.
这是我们选择的路
Even if they're killed?
哪怕他们被杀吗
Yes.
是的
Because they will be.
他们会被杀的
I'm willing to die, and so are they.
我不惜一死,他们也是一样
Would they have made that choice? What choice?
这是他们的选择吗, 什么选择
All they've known are your bombs.
他们只知道你们的炸弹
Poof, gone.
一弹下来,人没了
We're effective
我们的厉害之处
because we make you feel the pain.
就在于我们让你们感受到了那痛苦
We've felt it all our lives.
而我们一生都在承受这种痛苦
Yes?
进
Tom. Mr. President.
汤姆, 总统先生
I'm gonna ask that everything we discuss today is off the record.
我得说明白,今天我们的谈话不能公开
Understood. Now, the last time we met,
明白, 上次我们见面的时候
it was in the vice president's office,
是在副总统的办公室
and you claim that I acquired that office by manipulating Matthews.
你指控我靠操纵马修斯当上了副总统
I don't claim that. President Walker does.
指控你的不是我,是沃克总统
Oh, yes. A man made bitter by his own mistakes.
是啊,那个自尝苦果心怀怨愤的男人
And you also claim that I then acquired this office
你还声称是我阴谋赶走了他
by pushing out that very same man.
坐上了总统之位
Danton and Sharp corroborated. Oh, yes.
丹顿和夏普证实了此事, 是吗
Two people with very big chips on their shoulders,
这两个人和我有很深的宿怨
fabricating all this nonsense to justify their infidelity.
无非是想给他们的出轨编个借口罢了
You're saying you didn't blackmail them?
你是说你没胁迫过他们
I pressure a lot of people, Tom.
我曾对许多人施压,汤姆
That's part of politics.
这是政治的一部分
But never those two.
但从没威胁过他们
Danton's parents say
丹顿的父母说
LeAnn Harvey came to their house in Miami.
莉安·哈维拜访过他们在迈阿密的家
Well, I imagine that's because he wanted LeAnn on the Russian plan.
那应该是他想拉拢莉安支持他的俄国计划
Then why did she come to him instead of him coming to her?
那为什么是她上门,而不是他去找她
Look, I'm not gonna get into the weeds on this,
我不跟你扯什么有的没的
but let's just cut to the chase.
我就跟你直说了吧
The allegations that you're making
你现在提出的这些指控
are just as ludicrous as they were the first time we met.
就和你第一次见我时所说的一样都是胡扯
I had nothing concrete then. This time I do.
我当时没什么确实证据,这回我有了
Three people with an ax to grind,
就光那三个急于报复我的人
no hard evidence and some travel logs?
出行记录,连点干货都没有吗
I'd hardly call that concrete.
这算什么"确实"证据
It's enough for a story.
写报道已经够看了
You're floating an idea out of thin air.
你这简直是凭空捏造
Let's just call this what it is: blatant sensationalism
让我戳穿你的真实意图吧,你就是想趁大选
tied to the election I don't float.
搞个大新闻哗众取宠, 我没有捏造
Tied to an election to boost your circulation
哗众取宠来提升你们的发行量
because the Herald is losing readership.
因为《先驱报》的读者在大量流失
Sir, I don't float stories to see if they're seaworthy,
先生,我绝不会捏造故事试探风向
and I don't give a shit about circulation.
我对发行量更是毫不在乎
The only thing I care about is the truth.
我现在只关注真相
The truth? So have you reached out to Raymond Tusk
真相,所以你联系雷蒙德·塔斯克
for a comment? Or Daniel Lanagin?
要他评论了吗,或是丹尼尔·拉尼根
I don't see their quotes in here.
我可没看见他们的言论
I mean, if you're going for the truth,
如果你真的要查真相
doesn't that include being thorough? Being balanced?
难道不该查得全面一点,公正一点吗
Which is why I'm giving you an opportunity to comment.
所以我才想给你机会就此事发表评论
And what about any members of Congress?
那有没有国会的议员
I don't see their quotes in here.
我也没看见他们的话
I'm sure they'll answer my calls once this article comes out.
相信等文章发布,他们会接我的电话的
Oh, I think you're afraid to make those calls,
我看你压根不敢打给他们
'cause you know they'll see this for what it is
因为你知道他们会看穿报道的实质
unsupported tabloid gossip.
全无根据的小报八卦
The assistant whip, your former Chief of Staff,
助理党鞭,你的前幕僚长
an expresident of the United States.
外加一位美国前总统
That's not gossip. It's news.
这可不是八卦,这是新闻
There's no way the Justice Department doesn't open up an inquiry.
司法部肯定会展开听证调查的
And if they don't, the Republicans in Congress will.
就算司法部无视,国会共和党团也不会放过
Downplay this all you want, but you know where this story leads.
随你贬低我,但你知道这事会是什么结果
I know what this story is.
我知道这是怎么回事
Political sabotage, plain and simple.
政治陷害,就这么简单
Margaret Tilden used to have some integrity, Tom.
玛格丽特·蒂尔顿当年没这么下作,汤姆
And so did you.
你也是
Why are you wasting America's time with this,
你为什么要浪费全国人民的时间
in the middle of this crisis?
非挑眼下这个危急关头
Where is your conscience?
你的良心哪去了
That's the question I want you to answer.
我也想问你这个问题
Yes?
什么事
Sir, they emailed a location of the mother and daughter.
先生,他们把母女俩的地址发过来了
Will you please show Mr. Hammerschmidt into the Roosevelt Room?
麻烦把汉默施密特先生带到罗斯福室去
There's no need. I'll be going.
不用了,我这就走
Oh, no, no, no. You and I are not done, Tom.
那可不行,咱俩话还没说完呢,汤姆
Caroline and Melissa Miller were rescued
卡洛琳和梅莉沙·米勒于东部时间
at approximately 12:30 Eastern Standard Time by FBI field agents.
12:30左右被联调局外勤探员寻获
Aside from the psychological trauma of their ordeal,
除了绑架造成的精神创伤之外
both are unharmed and healthy.
两人健康状况良好
I'll be calling them soon, and I hope to meet them soon,
我马上会联系她们,她们接受体检后
once they have had their full medical examinations.
我希望能尽快见到她们
And while I am greatly relieved to have them both safe,
虽然我对母女二人平安感到宽慰
James Miller remains in danger.
但詹姆斯·米勒仍处境危险
And we will not rest until I can come to this podium
我将拼尽全力,争取再次在这个讲台上
and make another announcement like this one,
发布这样的好消息
informing you of his safe return.
向各位通报他的平安
Mr. Grayson will answer any questions you may have.
格雷森先生将继续回答各位的问题
I must get back to work. Thank you all very much.
我得回去主持营救了,谢谢各位
They're alive. You can take some credit for that.
他们还活着,多少有你点功劳
I'm sure Underwood's flying them to the White House right now.
安德伍德肯定正把她们接去白宫
That's the image everyone will remember.
人人都会记住这个镜头
The warm embrace, the reassuring words.
热烈的拥抱,安抚的话语
I mean, he's not gonna let me take one ounce of credit for this.
他一点功劳都不会分给我的
If they choose to talk with the media, however,
如果她们愿意见媒体的话
we will certainly facilitate that.
我们肯定会进行安排
I will now take some of your questions.
现在请各位提问
What if it were Lily and me?
如果我和莉莉被绑了呢
Will, what if it were me and Lily?
威尔,如果是我和莉莉被绑架了呢
Would this be your thinking?
你也会这么考虑吗
"The political fallout"? Don't, Hannah.
政治影响" 别,汉娜
Don't get weak on me.
别突然变软弱了
I can confirm that that is an area where our focus is,
我可以确认我们的重点搜索区域在这里
but that's about as much detail as I can go into.
但我只能说到这一步了
Have the kidnappers made contact?
绑匪和你们联系了吗
And if so,
如果联系了
did you put them in touch with Ahmadi?
你们让他们和艾哈迈德对话了吗
They have not made contact. We encourage them to do so.
他们尚未联系我们,我们敦促他们尽快联系
And, yes, the offer still stands.
而且我方的提议仍然有效
Mary. Uh, what assurances do you have
玛丽, 你们凭什么确信
that Ahmadi will say what you want him to?
艾哈迈德会照你们的要求进行对话
We don't, and we can't force him to.
我们不能确信,也不能强迫他
But we're hoping that he will work with us on this.
但我们希望他能和我们合作
Who's managing the call from his side in Cuba?
古巴那边是谁负责监督他进行通话
I'm sorry, I can't go into details on that.
抱歉,我不能透露
Both were blindfolded in the car,
虽然母女俩都被蒙了眼
but the mother estimates a drive time of 45 minutes.
但母亲估计他们开了45分钟的车
That narrows the search to six structures.
这就使搜索范围缩小到六栋建筑
Unless they're on the move.
也许他们已经逃跑了
If they're past the roadblocks already,
如果他们穿过了路卡
they've gotta stop somewhere to make the call.
那他们也得停下来打电话
And we've had some progress on tracing the call.
我们追踪电话取得了进展
You're taking my algorithms.
你们把我的算法都拿去了
We need more teams on this. There is not enough room here.
我们需要更多人手,而这里又坐不下
You know my instructions were never
你知道我接到命令
to let anything leave this building.
任何东西都不能离开这栋楼
We have an order from the director.
而我们有局长的直接命令
Well, if you put more teams on this, it'll cause confusion.
如果你们让更多人搀和进来会造成混乱的
Go home, Mr. Macallan. You've been here for two days straight.
回家吧,麦卡伦先生,你在这儿熬两天了
I am not leaving this in the hands of people
我绝不会把这事交给
who do not know what they're doing.
不清楚情况的人
We've got it covered.
我们已经安排好了
Go home. Get some rest. We'll let you know if we need you.
回家休息吧,需要的话会联系你的
These boys don't wanna kill anyone.
这两个小子并不想杀人
If they did, they wouldn't have released two hostages.
否则,就不会释放两名人质
They're actually looking for an excuse to back out.
他们其实是在找台阶下
If the media plays that video, I look like a traitor.
如果对话片段上了电视,我就成了叛徒
We tell them it's a precondition.
我们告诉他们这是前提条件
If they share it, the deal is off.
要是他们敢泄露,协议就取消
How do I know you won't?
我怎么知道你不会泄露呢
I can't force you to believe me...
我不能逼你相信我
but we are hours from finding them.
但我们只需几小时就能找到他们
And you know how this goes.
你知道规矩
Jim Miller dies. They die.
要是吉姆·米勒死了,他们也会死
You go back to Cuba. We go to war.
你回到古巴,我们就开战
We're already at war.
我们已经在交战了
Yusuf, you have one chance
尤瑟夫,你有一次
to change the conditions at home.
改变家乡情况的机会
You squander it, you destroy everything you have ever fought for.
你浪费机会,就毁了你为之奋斗过的一切
What do you know about fighting for anything?
你知道奋斗的滋味吗
We're done here. Send him back.
我们说完了,把他押回去
All right.
好吧
I'll do what you ask.
我照你说的做
Put him back in his jumpsuit. We'll film in the basement.
给他穿上囚服,我们在地下室拍
Yes, ma'am.
是,夫人
Tell the senator I'll call him when I get back.
告诉参议员,我回来就给他打电话
Mr. President. Oh, Cathy.
总统先生, 凯茜
I realize we haven't had a chance to discuss everything.
我知道我们都没机会讨论这一切
We'll talk foreign policy consequences
等到把人质救出来
once we've resolved this hostage situation.
我们就讨论外交政策的后果
It's not that. The Herald contacted me.
不是那事,《先驱报》联系我了
A reporter called my office. I've read the email.
一名记者打给我的办公室,我读过邮件了
You didn't call them back? 'Course not.
你没给他们回电, 当然没
All right. Don't do or say anything. I'll handle it.
好,什么都别做也别说,我来处理
How? I don't know yet.
怎么处理, 我还不知道
Walker says we conspired for Secretary of State,
沃克说我们同谋拿下了国务卿之位
and saying I gave him asylum during the investigation.
还说我在调查中庇护他
If they publish this, I get skinned alive, too.
要是他们出版这些,我也会被活剥
We're going to be all right, Cathy. Trust me on this.
我们会没事的,凯茜,相信我
I just spoke with Secretary Durant.
我刚和国务卿杜兰特谈过
We have a timeline.
我们定好了时间
My folks don't hear from me,
同事们要是没我的消息
they start making calls on the hour.
就开始在整点打电话
Durant was first.
先打给杜兰特
Birch is next.
再打给博奇
Then Womack.
然后是乌麦克
Michael Kern.
接着是迈克尔·科恩
It was Zoe's article that ruined his chances.
佐伊的文章毁了他的机会
You knew her. You were in her neighborhood.
你认识她,你去过她家附近
This is irresponsible, Tom.
这不负责任,汤姆
When the whole nation is in the middle of this major terror threat.
整个国家正受到恐怖主义的重大威胁
That's the same reasoning dictators use.
独裁者们用的也是这套逻辑
You remind me a little bit of Kate Baldwin.
你让我想到凯特·鲍德温
You've lost your objectivity.
你失去了客观性
Uh, it's funny you mention her.
你竟然提到她,真是有趣
Kate thought Lucas was onto something. I told her to let it go,
凯特认为卢卡斯有所发现,我让她别管
that there wasn't anything there, but there was.
因为什么都没有,但其实有
Well, where are the facts? Facts, not quotes. Facts.
那事实在哪,事实,不是引言,事实
You wanna see a fact?
你想看见事实
This is a fact.
这就是事实
I told you he was crazy, and there's the proof.
我告诉你他疯了,这就是证据
He had the facts wrong, but he had the story right.
他的事实找错了,但他的方向是对的
He saw through you.
他看透了你
So what is the story? That I'm some sort of psychopath?
什么方向,我是个心理变态
That I'm a killer?
我是个杀人犯
Oh, I never believed you were a murderer, and I still don't.
我从不相信你是杀人犯,现在也不信
But it's becoming harder not to entertain the thought.
但我越来越难以不去考虑这种可能性
Well, should I get you a gun, so you can shoot me, too?
那我要不要给你把枪,好让你也来射杀我
He was right about your soul.
他说中了你的灵魂
What's in your bones.
说中了你骨子里的东西
That you're ruthless. You're corrupt.
你残酷无情,腐化不堪
You destroy whatever's in your path.
阻拦你的东西,你一律摧毁
Name me a president you wouldn't describe in exactly the same way.
有哪个总统不符合你这番描述
We're all ruthless. We all destroy.
我们都残酷无情,都摧毁事物
But corruption? That's a matter of perspective.
至于腐败,那就是视角问题了
No.
不
It's a matter of law.
是法律问题
All right, you seem a little confused here, Tom.
行了,你现在有点困惑,汤姆
One moment you're talking about my soul,
上一秒还在谈我的灵魂
and the next moment you want to get legal.
下一秒就跳到法律
Let's at least achieve some clarity here today, shall we?
我们今天至少说明白点什么,好吗
You want the real story?
你想要事实真相吗
Zoe Barnes?
佐伊·巴恩斯
Yes, we knew each other. Professionally.
对,我们在工作上有交集
I scratched her back and she scratched mine.
我们互相帮忙
And you printed all of it.
是你把这些印出来的
You were her source for the education bill.
你是她教育法案时的线人
And Michael Kern. You sabotaged him.
还有迈克尔·科恩, 你拆他台
Okay, ask yourself why I would have done all those things.
问问你自己,我为什么要做这些事
Because the education bill was a disaster,
因为那个教育法案太糟糕了
and I had to move the president off of it.
我必须得帮总统跳出泥潭
Because Michael Kern was a terrible choice for Secretary of State.
因为迈克尔·科恩是个糟糕的国务卿人选
We could do better, and we did, with Cathy.
我们应该选个更好的,也确实选出来了,凯茜
I was trying to help Walker.
我是在帮沃克
I was trying to steer a weak president in the right direction.
我是在引导一位软弱的总统走上正途
Now, you want to print that story, you go right ahead.
你要是想发表这一段,尽管发表好了
But the rest of it is just nonsense.
但是其余的部分都是胡扯
You didn't make any deals with Raymond Tusk?
你没和雷蒙德·塔斯克达成任何协议
Absolutely not. Then why did you pardon him?
绝对没有, 那你为什么赦免他
Same reason I pardoned Walker.
和我赦免了沃克是一个原因
Because the country had to move on.
因为这个国家必须向前看
You didn't orchestrate his impeachment?
弹劾的事不是你策划的
Why would I want to impeach a president
我为什么会想着弹劾一位
I was working so hard to help?
我拼命辅佐的总统呢
You're still here. He's not.
你还在这儿,他却不在了
I was trying to save him from himself.
我曾尽力阻止他伤害自己
Unfortunately, I failed.
很不幸,我失败了
Do you trust your instincts, Tom? I always have.
你相信自己的直觉吗,汤姆, 一直都信
Then look me in the eye.
那你看着我的眼睛
I've told you the truth.
我告诉你的是真相
What you said...
你说的话
is it on the record now?
算公开声明吗
Do you believe me?
你相信我吗
Not for a second.
一点都不信
Then, no. Not a word.
那就不算,一个字都不算
We'll give you a few hours if you want to make an official comment.
我们会给你几个小时准备正式回应
I'm ready to go now.
我要走了
If they release the father, you're a hero.
如果他们放了那位父亲,你就是个英雄
It's not enough. I don't know how we survive this story.
还不够,我不知道我们该怎么处理这篇报道
My mind keeps racing, over and over and over again.
我的脑子里全是事儿,一遍遍翻来覆去
What we could've done differently.
可以处理得更好的事
How we could've covered our tracks.
本可以掩盖的线索
The people we should've kept closer...
应该搞好的关系
I'm frightened, Claire.
我害怕,克莱尔
If we can't stop the damage,
如果我们不能防止损失
we have to control it, Francis.
就必须止损,弗兰西斯
There is a solution. There always is.
办法是有的,一直都有
Hold on.
稍等
They're on, sir.
他们打来了,先生
We just got word.
我们刚收到消息
They've called in. Yes, I was just told.
他们打来了, 是的,我也刚刚得知
All right, this first. One thing at a time.
好吧,先处理这件事,一件一件来吧
The link is up? Yes, ma'am.
连好了吗, 是的,夫人
We've located the building.
我们已经定位到了那栋建筑
Matches the description from Caroline Miller
符合卡洛琳·米勒的描述
and the drive time from where they were found.
也符合到她们释放地点的驾车时间
Are we certain that they're there?
我们确定他们在那儿吗
No, sir, but we have a team en route.
不,先生,但我们有一队人马在路上了
Let's see how the phone call goes,
看看一会儿通话是什么情况
and then we'll decide if we're gonna move.
然后我们再决定是否行动
The line is open.
开始连线了
Go ahead.
连吧
This is the president. Where's Ahmadi?
我是总统, 艾哈迈德呢
We're about to connect him via video,
一会儿让他视频连线
so you know that he's speaking freely.
这样你就知道他可以自由发言
But before we do, be aware
但是连线之前,记住
that if you release any of this call to the media,
如果你把这段通话中的任何部分泄露给媒体
anything we discuss will be off the table.
我们讨论过的所有提议都会作废
Put him on.
让他连线
Assalamalaikum.
真主保佑
Walaikumassalam.
真主也保佑你
I know you are trying to free me.
我知道你们在试图营救我
English.
说英语
Listen to me.
听我说
You've already done your duty.
你们已经完成了使命
You have made the world pay attention.
你们已经引起了世界的注意
But the U.S. Government, they will not free me.
但是美国政府不会释放我的
And if you harm this man,
如果你们伤害了这个人
they'll bring more bloodshed on Muslims.
他们会让穆斯林流更多的血
Let him go.
放了他吧
They have promised me they will only charge you for kidnapping...
他们向我保证只以绑架罪起诉你们
not as terrorists.
而不是恐怖袭击
Are they forcing you to say this?
你是受迫这么说的吗
No.
不是
Who are you looking to?
你在看谁
Off.
关掉
They've hung up.
他们挂了
What did he just say?
他刚刚说了什么
What did you say?
你刚才说的是什么
Tell me what you said.
告诉我你说了什么
I'm not a traitor.
我不是个叛徒
Keep him down here.
把他关在这儿
"Release the video. "
把视频发布出去
If they don't send me home, kill them.
如果他们不放我回家,就杀了他们
If they find you, kill him.
如果他们抓到你,杀了他
Make sure you have proof that I" And then it goes black.
确保你有证据..." 然后就断了
Where that leaves us, we don't know right now.
现在情况如何,我们并不清楚
The White House has not briefed the press or issued any statement
白宫没有向媒体通报,也没有发布声明
What do I say to this?
我该怎么说
We say nothing. No, I can't say nothing,
我们什么都不说, 不能不回应
'cause I got 100 reporters that are about to break down that door.
外面有100多个记者准备破门而入
We are not going to expose ourselves
在了解确切情况前
until we have something concrete to go on.
我们不能暴露自己
Like the guy's head rolling? Or are you saying nothing then, too?
等那男的人头落地,还是到时也不说
Or how about the Herald article?
《先驱报》那篇文章呢
When that comes out, are you gonna say nothing?
等那发布了,你也准备什么都不说吗
Seth...
赛斯...
Look, I will lock myself up in here.
我可以把我锁在这间屋子里
I'll bury my head in the sand.
找个地缝钻进去
But eventually, it's me that has to face these people.
但最终,面对这群人的还是我
All right, I can't hide the way that you
我不能像你一样藏起来
Stop. Stop!
闭嘴,闭嘴
Keep your shit together.
控制好你自己
Okay?
行吗
Eat some food. Rest your eyes for a little bit.
吃点东西,闭上眼睛歇会
I'll let you know when I know more.
等我有进一步消息了联系你
Oh, sir, a Not now.
先生... 现在不行
You brought him here? I brought myself.
你把他带到这儿来了, 我自己来的
It's serious, Doug.
事情很严重,道格
Ready.
准备
Go, go, go!
上,上,上
Go, go, go, go!
上,上,上,上
Go! Go! Go!
上,上,上
Clear. Clear.
安全, 安全
Clear.
安全
It's empty. All clear.
屋子是空的, 周围安全
It's empty, sir. Confirmed. All clear.
是空的,先生, 已确认周围安全
Francis, did they find No.
弗兰西斯他们找到了... 没有
I thought Ahmadi was going to...
我以为艾哈迈德会...
No, we are where we are.
已经到这一步了
We knew it was a risk.
我们知道他是个风险
You okay? Yes, I'm fine.
你还好吗, 我没事
Let's get you upstairs.
我扶你上楼
by Tom Hammerschmidt, 15 minutes ago.
15分钟前由汤姆·汉默施密特发表
In the article, it says the President was asked to comment,
文中提到曾请总统做出评价
but declined.
但遭到拒绝
Among those quoted are exPresident Garrett Walker,
文中引用了包括前总统加勒特·沃克
Congresswoman Jackie
众议员杰姬...
How many phone calls have you got so far?
到现在你收到了多少电话
Uh, at least 30.
至少30个
You? Ah, I stopped counting.
你呢, 我已经懒得数了
Where should we go?
我们该去哪
Surprise me.
给我个惊喜吧
No, we don't say anything.
不,我们什么都不说
We'll let him burn in the lights for a few days
让他在聚光灯下烧几天
and see how this plays out.
看看情况如何
And then we blanket every swing state with ads.
然后在每个摇摆州放广告
Thirty seconds, in silence. Just the headline.
30秒,不放声音,只放标题
Let that sink into people's gray matter.
让它沉入人们的脑子里
Okay. We'll talk soon.
好的,回头聊
Come here. I wanna show you something.
过来,我想给你看个东西
I'm still upset.
我还在生气
You can't pretend that nothing's happened.
你不能假装什么都没发生过
I am not weak.
我不软弱
I shouldn't have said that. I know you're not.
我不该那么说,我知道你不
And here's something else I know.
我还知道点别的
You're gonna be the next First Lady of the United States.
你就要成为下一位美国第一夫人了
All right, stay in your office.
好的,待在办公室
I'll call you back in a bit.
我待会打给你
Some Prinivil and aspirin, please.
来点降压药和阿司匹林吧
It's out?
已经发出来了
Yes.
对
Doug's got Macallan with him, too.
麦卡伦找到了道格那儿
They're expanding his program, but without him in charge.
他们在扩大他的项目,但不由他负责
So we're not safe there, either.
我们在那头也不安全
Well, if he was...
如果他...
if he was there to manage it, but he's not, so...
如果是他掌管还好,但不是,所以
No, we're not safe.
不,我们不安全
Should I call Dr. Saxon? No, it's not necessary.
要我叫萨克逊医生吗, 不必
Thank you very much. That'll be all. Yes, sir.
非常感谢,先这样吧, 好的,先生
Three weeks...
还有三周...
then the election.
就要大选了
It's nothing.
这没什么
And then we lose.
然后我们败选
And they investigate.
然后他们调查
And everything we...
我们的一切...
Gone.
一去不复返
I feel...
我觉得
numb.
麻木
I do, too.
我也是
We make time.
我们可以制造时间
We can't fight everything off one by one, Francis.
我们无法把一切逐个击退,弗兰西斯
But if we make this...
但如果我们让这件事
we make it work for us.
为我们所用
Create chaos.
制造混乱
More than chaos.
不只是混乱
War.
战争
Fear.
恐惧
Fear.
恐惧
Brutal.
残忍
Total.
彻底的
I'm done trying to win over people's hearts.
我受够了试图赢取人心
Let's attack their hearts.
我们来攻击人心吧
We can work with fear.
我们可以利用恐惧
Yes, we can.
是的,没错
You should put on a fresh suit.
你应该换一套新西装
The navy blue.
海军蓝
Yes, the navy blue.
对,就那件
Where's Macallan? We sent him home.
麦卡伦呢, 我们让他回去了
All right, tell him to stay put. We'll tackle that later.
好,让他待着,我们回头处理
Have Seth inform the networks. The Oval, one hour.
让赛斯联系媒体,一小时后,椭圆办公室
Do you need him to draft something? Tom will write it.
需要他起草什么吗, 让汤姆来写
He's not here. Then get him here.
他不在这里, 那把他找来
What about the last part that you crossed out?
你划掉的最后一段是什么
Uh, "To mourn is not to fear. To grieve is not to admit defeat."
"哀悼不是恐惧,悲痛不是认输"
You should keep that in.
这段应该保留
But it presumes he's going to die.
但那是假定他会死
He is going to die.
他就是会死
We talk to the lawyers first, then you can talk to the press.
我们先和律师谈,然后你再和媒体谈
I've got major funders pulling out already.
今天已有几大金主退出了
The President should put in calls to set them at ease.
总统应该打电话安抚他们
No. No calls. The campaign's on hold.
不,不打电话,竞选事宜搁置
We lose that money, so be it.
那些资金丢了就丢了
We need to stabilize.
我们要稳住
I don't think he should say the part about mourning and grief.
我觉得他该去掉哀悼和悲痛那一段
I agree, but Yates said they wanted it back in.
我也觉得,但耶茨说他们想保留
Is it true?
是真的吗
What Hammerschmidt wrote?
汉默施密特写的那些
Is it? No.
是真的吗, 不是
That's the first time you've lied to me...
这是你不再对我说谎之后
since you stopped lying to me.
第一次又对我说谎了
My fellow Americans, over the past two years,
美国同胞们,过去两年里
certainly within the last several days and hours,
特别是过去的几天,几小时里
I have asked myself, "What does it mean to be President?
我都在自问, "做总统意味着什么
What does true leadership look like?"
真正的领导什么样的"
It's a question many of you have asked yourselves
随着11月临近,你们很多人
as November approaches.
也在自问这个问题
Right now, as I sit in this chair, in this office,
我正坐在这间办公室的这把椅子上
where so many of my predecessors
在这里,我那么多先辈
have steered our nation through turbulent times...
曾带领我们的国家走过动荡
I realize that this job
我发现这份工作
is one that transcends politics and rhetoric.
是在政治游戏和华丽言辞之上的
Entrusted to anyone who sits behind this desk
坐在这个位置的人,肩负着的
is something far more elemental, the very survival of our nation.
是远远更为基本的东西,我们民族的生存
And I, as your President, must confront the storm before us.
而我作为你们的总统,必须直面眼前的风暴
That storm is terror.
这风暴便是恐怖主义
More dangerous and unpredictable than any hurricane.
它比任何飓风都要危险和不可预知
It has endangered us abroad.
它在国外威胁着我们
It has endangered us at home.
在国内也一样
And right now, it has placed James Miller
而现在,它让詹姆斯·米勒
in the gravest of dangers.
处于最危险的境地中
We attempted to communicate with his captors.
我们曾尝试与劫持者沟通
We hoped for a peaceful solution.
我们曾希望争取一个和平方案
We're relieved that
我们庆幸
Caroline and Melissa Miller are safe and sound.
卡洛琳和梅莉莎·米勒现在平安无事
But terror is blind to reason.
但恐怖分子是蛮不讲理的
Given the opportunity to renounce terror,
在放弃恐怖的机会面前
Yusuf Al Ahmadi chose to encourage it.
尤瑟夫·艾哈迈德选择了鼓励恐怖
So, unfortunately,
所以,很不幸
we must now move beyond reason.
我们现在要放弃讲理了
We must respond with force.
我们必须以武力回应
Because there is no scenario in which we will release him.
因为我们无论如何也不会释放他
He will remain in United States custody until his dying breath.
他会继续被美国羁押,直至死亡
If the captors call again, we will not answer.
如果劫持者再次来电,我们不会回答
The time for conversation is over, no matter the consequences.
沟通的阶段已过,不论后果如何
Regardless of whether James Miller is released or not,
不论詹姆斯·米勒最终是否被释放
rescued or not,
是否获救
killed or not...
是否被杀
ICO will be destroyed.
哈里发国都会被彻底摧毁
We are at war.
我们开战了
It will be a war more total than anything we have waged thus far
这场战争所波及的范围,将远超此前
in the fight against extremism.
我们发动的任何一场反恐战争
Soldiers will die.
战士会战死
Civilians may die.
平民会伤亡
There will be pain. There will be suffering.
我们会遭受痛苦,我们会遇到磨难
We will be confronted with the most horrific aspects of humanity.
我们会面对人性中最恐怖的一面
We will confront the inhuman.
我们会面对人性的丧失
Evil itself.
乃至邪恶本身
But we will triumph.
但我们一定会取得胜利
It is not a war we will lose.
这场战争,我们输不起
And if the worst happens to James Miller...
如果詹姆斯·米勒惨遭不幸
we must remember,
我们必须铭记他
To mourn is not to fear.
哀悼不是恐惧
To grieve is not to admit defeat.
悲痛不是认输
God bless America,
上帝保佑美国
and all of those who believe in freedom and democracy.
保佑所有热爱自由和民主的人们
Any news? They just posted on Twitter.
有消息吗, 他们刚刚发了推特
9:00 sharp, live on the Internet.
九点整,全网直播
We won't find them before that.
我们来不及找到他们
Do we have the capability to block the video?
我们能拦截他们的视频吗
Well, we might be able to block some sites,
我们能拦截几个网站
but if they have enough mirrors Don't block anything.
但如果他们的镜像足够多, 不用拦截
Yes, sir.
好的,先生
The whole world should watch this.
让全世界好好看看
And we should, too.
我们也要看
What you said, "We're at war..." I want to build a coalition.
你说"我们开战了" 我想建立个联盟
More air strikes? Ground, air...
更多空袭吗, 地面进攻,空袭
The full force of our military.
我要全军进攻
Well, I wish you would have consulted first.
你应该先咨询一下我的
This type of escalation
这么大规模的扩大行动
Not escalation, Cathy. Obliteration.
这不是扩大行动,凯茜,这是全面铲除
This is your response to the article?
你是想以此回应那篇报道吗
We're doing what's necessary.
该做的就得做
When you find them... you will kill them.
找到绑匪之后,就地正法
If we're able to apprehend alive, we may get
如果能活捉的话,我们也许能问出...
I understand, Mr. President.
我明白了,总统先生
Sir?
先生
I wanna be 100%. I can give you that.
我想全身心投入,我能做到
But it's gonna be a lot harder if I...
但是会很不容易,因为我...
If you want me here by your side, I will be.
如果您需要我留在您身边,我会的
But I'd prefer No.
但我更希望, 不
You do what you have to do. Be back when it's over.
该怎么做就怎么做,完事了就回来
I will. Thank you, sir.
我会的,谢谢,先生
Do you want to come inside?
你要不要进屋去
The kids there? Yeah.
孩子们在吗, 在
You're not letting them watch... No.
你不想让他们看... 不
No, I forbade them to.
我禁止他们看
Although, I mean, with school and... and their friends,
不过他们还得上学,他们还有朋友
it'll be impossible to prevent if...
如果他们真的想看
if they really wanna see it.
我也是拦不住的
They all right?
他们还好吗
Are you all right?
你还好吗
I will be.
我会好的
I have to be.
我必须得好
All these people in their houses...
这一家家的人
about to see this awful thing...
马上就要看到可怕的镜头
that they'll never be able to erase.
然后这辈子都忘不掉
Were you there, when your husband died?
你丈夫去世的时候,你在吗
In the room?
你在房间里吗
No.
不在
Have you ever watched someone die?
你曾经亲眼看着别人死吗
I know you gotta go back there tonight...
我知道你今晚必须得回去
but when you're done...
但是等你忙完
whenever that is...
不管忙到多晚
you're staying here.
都要来这里
We do this in the name of the Islamic Caliphate,
以哈里发国和尤瑟夫·艾哈迈德的名义
in the name of Yusuf Al Ahmadi, in the name of God.
以真主的名义,我们处决此人
Melissa, I love you. Caroline, I love you.
梅莉沙,我爱你,卡洛琳,我爱你
Please, dear God, look out
亲爱的上帝,请照顾...
Turn off the sound.
请把声音关上
That's right.
就是这样
We don't submit to terror.
我们不对恐怖低头
We make the terror.
我们制造恐怖