It cannot have escaped your attention that I and Lady Sophia Tirmawr have grown very close.
您不会没注意到我和索菲亚·提阿莫小姐变得十分亲近。
Not too close, I hope.
我希望不要太亲近。
We're in love. Which is why I come before you today to ask your permission to marry.
我们相爱了。所以今天我来此求您同意我们结婚。
I assume you're joking.
我肯定你这是开玩笑吧。
No. I'm going to marry her.
不。我要娶她。
But you only met two days ago. We're in love.
可你才认识她两天。 我们相爱了。
In love? We had no idea that you were such a romantic, had we, Morgana?
相爱?我们还不知道你是这样一个情种呢,是吧,莫嘉娜?
No, he's full of surprises.
不知道,他总是出人意料。
I'm going to marry her. I don't care what either of you think about it.
我要娶她。我不在乎你们想些什么。
I thought you'd come to ask my permission.
我以为你是来求得我的允许的。
Out of courtesy, nothing more.
出于礼貌,仅此而已。
Guards, door. You've forgotten whose court you're standing in.
卫兵,关门。你忘了自己站在谁的地盘上了。
You won't stop me. If I want to marry her, I will.
您不能阻止我。如果我想娶她,我就会做到。