手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 福尔摩斯基本演绎法 > 福尔摩斯基本演绎法第一季 > 正文

福尔摩斯基本演绎法第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第23集 高深莫测的莫里亚蒂

来源:可可英语 编辑:villa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Previously on Elementary...

《福尔摩斯:演绎法》前情回顾
Irene Adler.
艾琳·艾德勒
Got killed in her flat.
在她的公寓被杀
Year and a half ago.
一年半以前
That was Moriarty.
是莫里亚蒂干的
And whom do I have the pleasure of speaking to?
请问我有幸在和哪位通话
My name is Moriarty.
我的名字叫莫里亚蒂
Irene Adler-- did you have her killed?
艾琳·艾德勒,是你让人杀了她吗
That is the question, is it not?
这就是你的问题,不是吗
What was she like?
她是个怎样的人
To me... the woman.
对我来说,她就是那个人了
To me, she eclipsed and predominated
全天下的女人在她面前
the whole of her gender.
都暗淡无光
What do you think's inside?
你觉得里面会有什么
The reasons I'm here are personal.
我是为了自己才来这里
Irene?
艾琳
Irene.
艾琳
Irene. Oh, Irene. Irene.
艾琳,艾琳,艾琳
Irene!
艾琳
Door's open.
门开着
Hi. You must be the P.I.
你好,你就是那个私家侦探吧
Consulting detective, yes.
是顾问侦探
Sherlock Holmes.
我叫夏洛克·福尔摩斯
Consulting detective?
顾问侦探
Is that different from a P.I.?
和私家侦探有区别吗
There's considerably less clandestine photography
有,我不会去偷拍
of cheating spouses, yeah.
出轨的配偶
Uh, as I mentioned in my e-mail,
我邮件里提过
I'm looking into a matter for a friend of mine
我在帮我克利斯蒂拍卖行的
who procures items for auction at Christie's.
拍卖员朋友查几幅画
Now, Mr. Kirby of the British Museum
大英博物馆的卡比先生
said that as his top restorer,
说你是他最棒的修复员
you were the person to see.
找你就对了
Nice of Mr. Kirby.
卡比先生人真好
Irene Adler. Nice to meet...
我叫艾琳·艾德勒,很高兴见到...
You're beautiful.
你真美
Symmetry-I'm...
对称性,我
trained to be on the lookout for it.
总是能留意到这个
Anyway, I looked at those pictures you e-mailed.
我看过你发来的照片了
Tell your friend at Christie's that, I'm sorry,
告诉你在克利斯蒂拍卖行的朋友,很遗憾
but those canvasses aren't original Turners.
那些都不是透纳(浪漫主义风景画家)的真迹
You're certain?
你确定吗
The provenance is quite convincing.
那些画的由来还挺可信的
Yeah. They're good forgeries but, you know,
没错,是赝品中的极品
they're forgeries. They're supposed to be
但还是伪造的,那本该是
the studies for The Fighting Temeraire,
《战斗勇猛号》的习作
but they have a... a medium orange and ochre in them.
但画中有种,中橙色和黄褐色
In 1839, you needed turmeric to make ochre paint.
在1839年,需要姜黄才能画出黄褐色
But 1839 was also the beginning of your Afghan war;
但1839年,阿富汗抗英战争打响了
the army commandeered turmeric for a preservative in rations.
军队强占了姜黄,用作军粮防腐
That's why you don't see ochre in The Fighting Temeraire.
所以在《战斗勇猛号》中是没有黄褐色的
Or any painting from back then.
那段时期的作品都不会有
I'm surprised I hadn't realized that. Yet.
我居然尚未意识到这一点
Shame, really.
真是可惜
The world would be a more interesting place
要是出现几张透纳的新作
with a few new Turners in it.
这世界会更有趣
So these are all your... work, are they?
这些都是你的作品,是吧
Mm-hmm.
You're very gifted.
你才华横溢啊
Do you do original work?
你有原创作品吗
What could I add to all this? What could anyone?
这些画作上还需要添油加醋吗
Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to linger, I just...
抱歉,我没想在这磨蹭,就是...
It's just... if these were all supposed to be reproductions,
这些都是复制品的话
what is the original of Brueghel's The Blind
这幅布鲁盖尔(风景画家)《问道于盲》的真迹
Leading the Blind doing on your wall?
又怎么会挂在你墙上呢
I wonder what the director of the Belgian National Museum
要是比利时国家博物馆馆长知道
would have to say if he knew that you had returned
你把你画的复制品还给他
your work to him and passed it off as the real thing.
自己保留了真品,不知他会作何感想
How could you possibly know that?
你怎么会知道
The original was damaged by shelling during the Great War.
真迹在一战时受到炮火损坏
Hard to see why you, a restorer by trade,
而你作为一名职业修复员
would recreate the gouges in the canvas.
不太可能会在画布上重塑磕碰的痕迹
I'm curious-- you don't intend to sell it,
我很好奇,你既然不想卖
so why take the risk?
又为什么冒险掉包
The museum director wanted to file down the paint
馆长想要锉薄
where the gouges were.
有磕碰的地方
I told him that that would compromise
我跟他说,那样会有损
what the artist intended, but he didn't see it my way,
画家创作时的本意,但他不同意我的看法
so I...
于是我
preserved it.
将画保护了起来
I see.
我明白了
And some of these other paintings are...
那这几张也是
preserved as well, are they?
你保护起来的,是吗
A bargain then.
来做个交易吧
I'll tell you which of the paintings are reproductions
我告诉你哪些画是复制品
and which of them are counts of felonious theft.
哪些属于重大偷窃罪
And if I deduce correctly,
要是我的推测正确
you'll spend an evening in this great city with me.
你今晚就要陪我
You're not going to turn me in?
你不打算告发我吗
I appreciate your efforts to keep the vulgarities
我很欣赏你努力保护这些画作远离
of the modern era at bay.
现代粗鄙之人的魔爪
Whether you agree to my game or not,
不管你答不答应
I'll leave you to your work.
你先忙吧
I assure you, we would enjoy each other's company.
我保证,我们一定会很享受彼此的陪伴
I have no wish to coerce your attentions.
我无意强迫你
You're not boring at all, are you?
你真不是个无聊的人呐
I make every effort not to be.
这是我一直以来的目标
I accept, but I do have one question.
我答应,不过还有一个问题
I've already told you that you're beautiful,
我已经说过你很美
and I can see the way you're looking at me.
而你看我的眼神又如此明显
Why would we need to leave this apartment
何必非得离开这座公寓
to enjoy each other's company?
来享受彼此的陪伴呢
A game with proper stakes then.
看来是个危险的游戏
Shall we?
来吧
Ms. Adler, I understand you're disoriented,
艾德勒女士,我明白你脑中一片混乱
but it really is 2013.
但现在真的是2013年
No. Mr. Stapleton told me
不,斯泰普尔顿先生告诉我
it was my birthday seven different times.
已经过了七年
He was lying.
他撒谎
Dr. Anderson, 2861.
安德森医生, 2861号房
Dr. Anderson, 2861.
安德森医生, 2861号房
I'm here, if you want to talk.
你想谈谈的话,我在呢
I can't even imagine what you must be thinking right now.
我简直无法想象你在想什么
What did you find at the house?
屋子里有什么发现吗
Not much of anything yet. CSU's there with Bell.
暂时还没有,贝尔和鉴证科还在查
Is that her? That's Irene?
就是她吗,这就是艾琳
Your friend is fine. Physically.
你朋友身体上没事
But if I had to put a name on it, I would say
非要说有事的话,我认为
that she's suffering from severe post-traumatic stress.
她这是创伤后压力症
What happened to her?
她发生过什么事
She doesn't remember everything clearly,
她记不清了
but she was abducted, moved from place to place.
但她被人绑架,转移过很多次
There were five that she told me about.
她跟我说了五个地方
And then she was subjected
她还遭受了
to advanced psychological pressure tactics.
严重的心理压力
Seems that somebody had set out to systematically destroy
看来有人想系统摧毁
this young woman's personality,
这位姑娘的人格
and, for the life of me, I cannot give you a reason why.
只是我无法知晓这其中的原因
Did she talk about the people who took her?
她有没有提过绑架她的人
She dealt with only one person.
她只见过一个人
He named himself Mr. Stapleton.
他自称斯泰普尔顿先生
By day, he tinkered with her mind,
白天,他玩弄她的心理
left white peonies by her bed at night.
晚上,就在她床边留下白牡丹
Punishment, reward-- all designed
打一巴掌再赏颗糖,都是设计好了
to make Ms. Adler psychologically dependent on her captor.
要让艾德勒女士心理上依赖这个绑架者
Did you get a description of Mr. Stapleton?
你问过斯泰普尔顿先生长什么样吗
She said he was white, about five-ten,
她说是个白人, 1米78左右
but as far as what he looked like,
至于样貌怎样
she drew this.
她画了这幅画
He was wearing it every time she spoke to him.
她每次跟他讲话,他都戴着这个面具
I've given her a sedative,
我给她开了镇静剂
and we're gonna keep her on a psych hold for a few days.
因精神问题我们要让她留院观察几天
Thank you, Doctor.
谢谢,医生
It's odd to hear that man wonder why this happened to Irene.
听到那个人好奇艾琳怎么会发生这种事真奇怪
It was because of me.
都是因为我
Moriarty...
莫里亚蒂
wanted me to believe that she was dead,
想让我相信她死了
let me mourn her,
让我哀悼她
get addicted to heroin.
染上毒瘾
And then when I made steps towards recovery,
如今我正渐渐戒毒康复
he sends her back to me.
他又将她送回我身边
Well... part of her.
也许并不完整
Yeah, where'd all her blood come from?
那她的那滩血是哪来的
How did I not know that she was alive?
我怎么会不知道她还活着
What-what did I miss?
我遗漏了什么
Can you give us a minute?
能让我们单独谈谈吗
Oh, yeah. Sure.
好的,当然
Irene has been hurt badly,
艾琳受到了严重打击
but she's alive and she can get better.
但她还活着,还能康复
You can help her. Yes, of course.
你可以帮她,当然
Whatever she needs.
不管她需要什么
We've got clues.
我们有线索
We can go and find that man. We can go back to the house...
能找到那个人,回到那间屋子...
No, uh, I shan't be consulting on Irene's case.
不,我不该参与艾琳的案子
Do you really want to sit this one out?
你真想不管这案子吗
I need to look after her.
我得照顾她
Besides, I don't think I'd be much use.
而且,我应该也没什么用
Moriarty is quite clearly smarter than I am.
很明显,莫里亚蒂比我聪明
A man should know when he's beaten.
战败时要有自知之明
This is where we live.
我们就住这里
I'll show you where you'll be staying.
我带你去看你的房间
Um, your room is right next to the kitchen.
你的房间就在厨房边上
I brought you some things to wear.
我给你拿了些衣物
How do you think she's doing?
你觉得她怎么样
She seems less disoriented than before.
好像思路比之前清晰些了
She has a few questions about this Moriarty character,
她对莫里亚蒂这个人还有些疑虑
but don't we all?
但我们又何尝不是
Have you heard from her family yet? I don't expect to.
有她家人的消息吗,不指望了
The uncle who raised her died shortly before we met.
把她带大的叔叔在我们认识不久后就死了
Her brother was enjoying an extended adolescence in Thailand
上次听说她兄弟时,他还在泰国吃喝玩乐
the last time we'd heard of him.
虚度年华
Should we talk about a plan?
你有什么计划吗
I look after her.
我来照顾她
No. I know. I mean...
我知道,我意思是...
should we talk about how that's gonna work?
我们该谈谈以后该怎么办吧
I mean, I want to help out any way that I can.
我愿意尽我所能提供帮助
Look, do you even want me around?
你还想让我留下吗
Is it too crowded in here?
会不会太挤了
I-I can start looking for my own place.
我可以另找个住处
Uh, no. This is your home.
不,这也是你的家
I-I... I don't have any answers for you, I'm afraid.
恐怕现在我还回答不了你
We'll have to figure this out as we go along.
顺其自然吧,会有办法的
I do know that I want you to work.
我想让你帮忙调查
We've been in the hospital for three days.
我们在医院待了三天
And if you're going to help find the people who took Irene,
如果你要帮忙找出绑走艾琳的人
you need to get cracking.
就需要马上行动了
Well, I've never consulted without you before.
我从来没有单独查过案
Well, I am confident that Captain Gregson
我相信格雷森警监和贝尔警探
and Detective Bell can handle the transition neatly.
能顺利地协助你接手
Excuse me.
请让下
You lurk.
你欲言又止
I do.
没错
I'm not your sober companion anymore.
虽然我不再是你的康戒陪护了
But I know a relapse trigger when I see one.
但我能看出你旧瘾复发的迹象
Have you talked to Alfredo?
你跟阿弗雷多谈过没
I have no need of a sponsor to keep me from turning to heroin.
我不需要担保人阻止我复吸毒品
I have my duties. Now go.
我的事自己能负责,你走吧
My water turns hot, your case grows cold.
我的水热了,你的案子就不容乐观了
Holmes really isn't coming, huh?
福尔摩斯真的不来吗
No. He wants to take care of Irene.
是的,她要照顾艾琳
I mean, if things were normal, I'd say, there's no way
正常情况下,他绝对不会
he sits out an entire investigation,
对整个调查袖手旁观的
but right now, who knows?
但是现在谁知道呢
He's really thrown by all this.
他被这一切搞得委靡不振
Yeah, well, that makes two of us.
我也有同感
Let me ask you something.
问你件事
You believe this guy is real?
你认为真的有这个人吗
Moriarty?
莫里亚蒂
I do.
是的
No Holmes?
福尔摩斯没来
Well, finally tracked down the owner.
终于查到了房产所有人
I don't think we're gonna learn too much from him.
我不觉得能从他身上获取太多信息
He's nine, and he lives in Austria.
他只有九岁,住在奥地利
Kid's never even seen the place.
那小孩儿根本没见过这房子
He inherited it from his uncle when he was three years old.
他在三岁的时候从他叔叔那继承过来的
Trust paid for a caretaker
信托基金付钱给一位管理员
to come out a couple times a year.
每年来察看几次
The caretaker didn't see anything, either.
他也没有发现异常
They must not have held her here that long.
她肯定被关在这里没多久
Did you find anything when you looked around?
搜查的时候发现什么东西了吗
Well, nothing much. That Stapleton guy
没什么,那个叫斯泰普尔顿的人
had to know you were coming.
肯定知道你们要来
He cleaned the place out.
他清理了房间
No one who lives in the area saw anyone coming or going.
住在附近的人也没有看到有人进出
Hmm? You got something?
你发现了什么吗
Maybe nothing.
也许不重要
Um... I have these reading assignments.
我做过一些阅读作业
It's part of my training with Sherlock.
是夏洛克培训我的一部分
Lately, it's been about art--
最近是关于艺术方面的
how it's forged, stolen, sold on the black market.
如何伪造,剽窃,在黑市上出售
I just read about this color-- gamboge.
我刚看了这个颜色说明,藤黄
See, I usually just go with yellow.
我一般认为只是黄色
Well, it's the kind of yellow.
是黄颜色的一种
See how bright the pigment is?
看到这个颜色有多亮吗
Gamboge comes from a resin.
藤黄取于树脂
It's harvested in these trees.
在藤黄科植物上采集
It's found in Southern Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand.
只有越南,柬埔寨和泰国才有
It takes a long time to harvest,
采集这个需要很长时间
so it's rare, and so is this brand.
所以很稀有,这个牌子也是
I'm guessing there's only a handful of places
我觉得在纽约没几个地方
in New York that carry it.
能搞到这个
Somebody had to buy this for Irene, right?
肯定有人得给艾琳买这个,对吧
If we figure out where it came from,
如果能查到它的来源
maybe we can find out who was watching her.
或许就能找到监管她的人
Feels just like having Holmes here, doesn't it?
感觉像是福尔摩斯附体,对吧
Miss Adler.
艾德勒小姐
Sherlock Holmes, P.I. Hi.
私家侦探夏洛克·福尔摩斯,你好
Uh, apologies for the ambush.
很抱歉,我突然出现
I was just... I arrived just as you were leaving.
我刚到这你就出来了
No problem. What's up?
没关系,怎么了
Yes, well, it's been several weeks
我们见面,审问
since our meeting-turned-interrogation
然后"坚持不懈"的床上缠绵
turned... sexual marathon.
这都过了几周了
A memorable afternoon and evening.
真是难忘的下午和夜晚
I'm sure you'd agree.
你肯定也同意
Yet, each time I've tried to arrange for an encore,
但每次我要求再重温一次时
I've been politely,
虽然你很礼貌
but unmistakably rebuffed,
但都明确拒绝了我
as is your right, of course.
当然这是你的权利
Although, I admit, I'm not accustomed to rebuffings.
不过我必须承认,我不习惯拒绝
You're not accustomed to being
你是不习惯
on the receiving end of rebuffings.
成为被拒绝的一方
Quite so. It seems to me,
确实如此,对我而言
we had an experience worth repeating.
我们拥有一段值得重温的回忆
Just... I'm curious as to why you differ.
只是,我很好奇为何我们意见相左
I don't differ.
我不是有异议
I reject your whole premise.
我认为你的前提条件都不成立
Our afternoon was one of the most unique
我们共处的那个下午是我一生中
and memorable of my life.
最难忘,最独特的经历
It can't be repeated.
是无法复制的
We could try, but that's just a game
我们可以尝试,但那只会
of diminishing returns, isn't it?
导致收益递减罢了,不对吗
I'd rather just remember it the way it was.
我宁愿让它永远保持记忆中完美的模样
You preserve the integrity of the initial encounter
你为了保留初次邂逅时那完整的记忆
by denying yourself further ones.
而拒绝更多新的机会
Interesting.
很有趣
People don't treasure things anymore.
如今人们不懂得珍惜
You should try it.
你应该试试
You're not boring at all, are you?
你可不是个无趣的人,对吧
I try not to be.
我努力避免
What if I could offer you
如果我邀你共度
another entirely unique experience?
另一段独一无二的时光呢
Surely, that would be worth pursuing.
这肯定值得追求
Unique is a high bar to clear.
独一无二可是很高的标准
I'm fully aware of that.
我非常清楚
But if you're not concerned
但如果你不怕
about keeping your clothes clean,
弄脏衣服的话
I'm quite confident this would fit the bill.
我有自信能达到这一目标
I did not know there were tunnels
我都不知道卡姆登市场(英国最大的马路市场)底下
underneath Camden Market.
有这种隧道
Yeah.
是啊
Well, they're closed to the public,
它们不对公众开放
'cause they've got the unfortunate habit
因为这些隧道会时而
of flooding every now and again.
不走运的水漫金山
I was working on a case where I was required
我曾经办理过一件案子,当时我需要
to spend quite a bit of time in London's extensive network
长时间地待在伦敦那复杂的
of underground tunnels and catacombs,
下水道和地下通道网中
so, I made my own map.
所以我自己绘制了地图
Um, in doing so, I became convinced there was
正因如此,我确信有一段
a quarter mile of undocumented tunnel,
从未被记录过的约四百米长的隧道
which was cut off
因为塌陷
from its ilk by the cave-in.
而与其它隧道隔绝
Now, there was just a simple matter
现在我只需要
of some unsanctioned work with dynamite
做点未经批准的爆破工作
to see if I was right or not.
就能知道自己是否正确
Here we are.
到了
Thank you.
谢谢
Uh, should you really be doing that?
你这么做真的没问题吗
It's fine.
没事的
I put the sign here myself.
这些指示牌是我自己放的
Can't have spelunkers poking around there, can we?
不能让勘探洞穴的人随意出入,对吧
Shall we?
进来吧
What is this place?
这是什么地方
It's a canal.
是条运河
It dates back to the...
可以追溯到
Roman occupation of Britain.
英国被罗马人占领的时期
BC43-442
英国是罗马的殖民地
Those are prayer tablets. See?
那些石板上刻有祷文,看到没
They're messages from Roman citizens to their gods.
是罗马公民想要向他们的神传达的信息
They date back millennia.
有一千年的历史了
You and I are the only two people who know about these.
只有我们两个人知道这个地方
No!
不要
No!
Irene. Irene.
艾琳,艾琳
He changed the rules again.
他又改变游戏规则了
Mr. Stapleton--
斯泰普尔顿先生
he changed the rules, and he didn't tell me.
他改规则了,他没告诉过我
Okay. No! God, no!
没事了,不要,天啊,不
I'll get some water.
我去给你倒杯水
Sherlock...
夏洛克
come...
过来
come sit with me.
过来陪我坐会
Tell me how you've been.
跟我说说你之前的生活
What was the last year and a half of your life like?
之前一年半里你的生活是什么样的
You moved to New York.
你搬到了纽约
There must be a story there.
一定是有什么原因
Hey, I'm back!
我回来了
I should see if she's learned anything.
我去看看她有没有什么新发现
How is she?
她怎么样
Uh, I don't know.
不知道
Maybe a hair better.
可能好点了
What news from the front?
有什么新情况吗
Well, I learned that there is such a thing
我知道有一个
as a nine-year-old Austrian real estate tycoon.
九岁的奥地利房地产大亨
Other than that, nothing.
除此之外,一无所获
Hi, Captain.
警监
Your gamboge tip paid off.
你那藤黄色的发现有进展了
That pigment you found
你找到的那种颜料
came from a specialty supply store in Tribeca
来自特里贝克区的一家颜料专卖店
called Halcyon Paints.
店名叫翠鸟颜料
They sold one package of it in the past few weeks,
过去几周,他们卖了一包这种颜料
to a guy named Duane Proctor.
给一个叫杜安·普罗克特的人
Did a five-year stretch a while back
过去五年的记录显示
for assault with a deadly weapon.
他曾使用致命武器攻击他人
Do you know where he is?
你知道他在哪吗
His PO says he's been crashing
他的监察官(监视缓刑犯的官员)说
with his brother since he got out.
他自出狱后就借宿在弟弟家
We're on our way to talk to him right now.
我们现在就去找他谈谈
Look, I'm sorry, I just don't think
抱歉,只是我不觉得
that there's any way Duane had anything to do with...
杜安和这个...
What exactly are you talking about?
你是指什么来着
An abduction?
绑架吗
Well, he did do a stint in Sing Sing, yeah?
他确实在新新监狱呆过,是吧
Duane has made a genuine effort to reform himself.
杜安很努力地在洗心革面
Look, I wouldn't let him stay at the house
如果我不相信这点
if I didn't believe that.
就根本不会让他住在我家里
I tutor kids here. Captain,
我还在这给孩子们上课呢,警监
he just pulled up.
他回来了
Sit tight. Muldoon, stay with him.
你别动,穆尔登,看着他
Duane Proctor?
杜安·普罗克特吗
Captain Gregson, NYPD.
我是纽约警局的格雷森警监
What's going on here?
发生了什么事
We were wondering if we could ask you a few questions
能不能问你几个关于
about Irene Adler.
艾琳·艾德勒的问题
I'm supposed to know who that is?
我应该知道那是谁吗
Yeah, I kind of doubt you kidnapped her
我怀疑你绑架了她
and never asked her name.
但从没过问她的名字
What? What the hell are you guys talking about?
什么,你们到底想说什么
Hey, don't waste our time, man.
别浪费时间了,伙计
The paint you bought-- the yellow paint--
你买的黄色颜料
Irene was using that when we found her.
在我们发现艾琳的时候,她正在使用
Yellow paint?
黄色颜料
Okay, I bought some paint and brushes and stuff,
我是买了些颜料画笔之类的绘画工具
but I don't know this Irene whoever.
但我不认识这个叫艾琳的人
I bought that stuff for Isaac.
那些是我给艾萨克买的
My brother. He's a tutor.
我弟弟,他是个家庭教师
One of his kids needed some supplies
有一个他的学生需要
for an art project or something...?
这些工具画画
Stay with him.
看着他
Wait, wait, wait.
慢着,慢着,慢着
Okay, open, open.
好了,开门,开门
Ho!
不许动
You hit?
你受伤了吗
Call it in! Call it in!
叫人进来,叫人进来
Wait. No, he went out the back!
不,他从后门逃走了
All right, just lay down, lay down.
好了,别动,躺下
Tell 'em to put out a BOLO for Isaac Proctor.
让他们对艾萨克·普罗克特发通缉令
We came looking for the wrong brother.
这兄弟俩里,我们找错人了
I don't know why my brother did what he did.
我不知道我弟弟为什么这么做
I didn't even know he had a gun.
我连他有枪都不知道
We found a small arsenal
我们在他车库的柜子里
in that locker in his garage.
发现了一个小型武器库
He had guns, silencers,
那里有手枪,消音器
passports under three different names.
三本署名不同的护照
And I am just as confused about this as you are.
对此我和你一样一头雾水
My brother was the good one. He was the smart one.
我弟弟是个好人,还很聪明
Before he was tutoring kids,
在给孩子们做家教之前
he worked in a freakin' think tank.
他还在研究所工作
He ever mention a guy named Moriarty?
他提过一个叫莫里亚蒂的人吗
We went to high school with a guy named Maury Goldberg.
我们有个高中同学叫莫里·戈登伯格
No. It's one name-- a last name.
不,是连在一起的,是一个姓
Moriarty.
莫里亚蒂
Isaac never mentioned him.
艾萨克从没提过他
If he did, I would tell you.
如果他说过,我一定会交代的
I don't want to go back to prison, man.
我可不想重回监狱,长官
I'm sorry. I don't know his face,
抱歉,但我不认识他的脸
and I don't know his voice.
他的声音也是
If he ever came to the house I was in, I don't remember it.
我不记得他在我被关的时候来过那所房子
What about his brother...
那他的弟弟...
Isaac?
艾萨克呢
I'm sorry. I-I just can't tell.
抱歉,我记不清了
It's okay.
没关系
It's brave of you to just come down.
能到这来指认,你已经很勇敢了
If that's all there is, I think we'd best be going.
没其他事的话,我们还是走吧
It's weird to see him walk away from a case.
看到他对案情漠不关心,真诡异
I mean, don't-don't get me wrong; I get it.
别误解,没别的意思,我明白的
It's just weird.
但还是很奇怪
Well, how's the detective doing that got shot?
那个被枪击的警探怎么样了
Six broken ribs,
六根肋骨骨折
punctured lung.
肺部破裂
He's lucky he was wearing his vest.
万幸的是,他穿着防弹背心
He's lucky the perp decided to shoot him there.
万幸的是,凶手选择在那朝他开枪
The weapons we found were modified.
我们发现车库里的武器都改装过
They had suppressors.
装上了消除器(可致命)
Tells me Isaac Proctor is a pro.
这说明艾萨克·普罗克特很专业
He could've killed Muldoon
如果他想,他可以杀死
if he chose to.
穆尔登
So what now?
现在进展如何
We keep digging into Isaac's background,
我们还在挖掘艾萨克的背景
see if we can't connect him to Holmes's pal.
调查他和福尔摩斯红颜知己之间的联系
In the meantime, his picture's still out there.
对他的通缉令也发出了
It's not much, but it's where we start.
目前就这些,但我们会一步一步来
Ten messages before you call me back?
发了十条消息你才回电话吗
I had to explain your situation to Moriarty.
我必须向莫里亚蒂解释你的情况
It took some time to make contact.
联系上他要花时间
How did the police find you? I don't have any idea.
警察怎么找上你的,我也不知道
Look, my face is all over the news--
新闻上到处在放我的照片
can you help me or not?
你们能不能帮我
Of course we can.
我们当然能
But we need you to run an errand.
但有点事要你去跑个腿
It involves Sherlock Holmes.
是有关夏洛克·福尔摩斯的
You're doing that now? Really?
这种时候你还忙这些,说真的吗
We've just had sex.
我们刚做完爱
My brain is awash with neurochemicals.
我的大脑充满了各种神经化学物质
This is a particularly vexing case.
这是个非常困难的案子
"M" Mm.
"M",嗯
I still can't determine the method
我仍不确定他是用什么方法
with which he chooses his victims.
来选择受害者的
But the only consistency...
但唯一的相似处是
is the means by which he executes them.
他处决他们的方式
He hangs their bodies from a tripod device, like this,
把他们的尸体像这样吊在三脚架上
- and then... Drains their blood. I remember. Yeah.
然后,放干他们的血,我记得
Is this all I am now?
所以这就是我现在的身份吗
A piece of exercise equipment for your brain?
你的某个大脑训练设备吗
You're the greatest piece of exercise equipment
你是所有男人梦寐以求的
a man could ever hope to throw a leg over.
最伟大的床上训练设备了
That's Keats, right?
济慈说的,对吧
You're right.
你说的对
I'm being terribly rude.
我这样太无礼了
Yes, but you're typically quite rude.
是的,但你一般都挺无礼的
I'm trying to figure out why it doesn't bother me.
我很想知道为什么我没被烦到
'Cause you're rude.
因为你也很无礼
Well, I mean, you're...
我的意思是,你...
you're honest.
你很诚实
Simple minds have always
头脑简单的人常常分不清
confused great honesty with great rudeness.
诚实和无礼的区别
You know I'm not releasing any more neurochemicals, right?
我可没力气释放更多的神经化学物质了
these... these birthmarks,
这些,这些胎记
they are... almost exactly the same shape
它们看起来跟御夫座的形状
as the constellation Auriga.
简直一模一样
Is that a good thing or bad?
这是好事还是坏事
Well, it's... I'm just...
这是,我只是
I'm surprised I've never noticed before.
我很惊讶我之前从没注意到
Even after all this time, you're something of a...
即使这么久了,你对我来说
blind spot to me.
仍然值得探索
You say the sweetest things.
你的甜言蜜语挺打动人的
I like that I don't see everything.
我喜欢我没有洞悉的一切
It's rare.
这很少见
By the way, I've been meaning to ask you, um,
而且,我一直想问你
why haven't you told me about your new project?
为什么你还没告诉我新作品的事呢
We talked about the Rubens the other day.
前几天我们说过鲁宾斯了啊
No. The other new project.
不是,另外的新作品
Well, the Rubens has
鲁宾斯有着
a very... very particular palette.
一种非常,非常独特的用色方法
The last few times we've met, you've had flecks of paint
前几次我们见面时,你手上沾了颜料
of very different colors on your hands.
是与鲁宾斯截然不同的颜色
Also, the guest bedroom's been locked
并且,最近几次我来这时
the last few times I've been here,
客房门都锁着
which leads me to believe that is where the new work resides.
让我相信那就是你放新作品的地方
So...
所以
could it be an Irene Adler original?
是艾琳·艾德勒的原创作品吗
'Cause I distinctly remember you saying
因为我清楚的记得你说过
that you had absolutely nothing to contribute to the medium.
在伟大艺术殿堂里,你还无所奉献
That was months ago.
那是几个月前了
I feel differently now.
我现在感觉不一样了
What's changed?
是什么改变了呢
I really just... I'd like to take a look at it.
我只是,我很想看看你的作品
You'll see it when it's ready.
等它完成了你会看到的
Can I get you anything?
你有什么需要的吗
I'm fine, thanks.
我很好,谢了
This must be difficult for you.
这对你来说肯定很难受吧
Sorry?
什么
Having me here.
让我住在这里
I know how much you... see.
我知道你有多会观察
I can only imagine what you must be picking up right now.
我能想象你现在已经得出多少结论了
You know, you're the only person I ever empathized with.
你是唯一与我有共鸣的人
Empathy.
共鸣
You have changed.
你变了
You asked me the other day
你前几天问我
what my life's been like.
我过得怎么样
You may recall, over the course of our relationship, that I...
你可能记得,我们在一起时
dabbled with the occasional narcotic.
我偶尔会服用致幻剂
They were a hobby, and...
那只是爱好,然后
after your demise they became... a good deal more than that.
你死后,就完全不只是爱好了
A way of life, really.
实际上,毒品占据了生活的一切
Sherlock... I was...
夏洛克,我...
I was broken. I was...
我崩溃了,我
I thought the drugs were helping,
我以为毒品可以缓解痛苦
and they were not.
但并没有
When I couldn't find the man who I thought had killed you,
当我无法找出我以为的凶手时
I-I just...
我,我就...
I hit a bottom.
我跌倒了谷底
Scotland Yard asked me to step aside.
苏格兰场让我回避
I ended up coming here to New York to hide.
我最后逃到纽约来
When my father realized the depths to which I had sunk,
当我父亲意识到问题的严重性后
he forced me into rehab.
他强迫我去了戒毒所
You're better now.
你现在好多了
I'm sober now.
我在戒毒了
I'll always be an addict.
但我永远都是个瘾君子
I'm sorry, I, uh, I would like to be able to say that I...
很抱歉,我,我希望我能说
honored your memory.
我没有辜负你的回忆
In fact, I did quite the opposite.
实际上,却恰恰相反
Please know that I hold myself 100% accountable
你要知道,在你身上发生的一切
for everything that has happened to you.
全部都是因为我
It is unlikely that I will ever be able to make that up to you...
可能我永远也补偿不了你
but you have my word that I will never stop trying.
但我保证,我会一直试着补偿你
You were broken.
你之前崩溃了
You fixed yourself.
但你自己痊愈了
If the great Sherlock Holmes can do it, then...
如果伟大的夏洛克·福尔摩斯能做到,那...
...you give me hope.
你给了我希望
He was here.
他来过这
Mr. Stapleton was here.
斯泰普尔顿先生来过这
Sherlock, it's ready.
夏洛克,我完成了
My original piece is finally ready,
我的原创作品终于完成了
and you have an exclusive invitation to view it.
你有独家欣赏权
I'm out of town for a few more days
我要出城几天
but will return on Friday.
星期五回来
Meet me at my place by 5:00,
五点在我家见面
or into the fireplace it goes.
或,做好准备吧(暗示)
Hello?
有人吗
I realize I'm late, but I have the most dazzling of excuses.
我知道我迟到了,但我有充足的理由
I thought you were taking me someplace safe.
我以为你要带我去安全的地方
This is an old garage.
这是个旧车库
I assure you it's a good deal more than that.
我向你保证这绝不只是旧车库
Come on.
来吧
I received this property as... payment...
这所房屋,是我刚来纽约时
for some work I did when I first arrived in New York.
完成案件的酬劳
Had intended to sell it...
本来想卖掉它的
but then I realized... it might make a passable safe house...
后来我意识到,在紧急时刻这儿能做为
in case of emergency.
还算过得去的藏身处
Are you sure we weren't followed?
你确定我们没被跟踪吗
I'm positive.
我确定
I followed every countersurveillance procedure known to man,
我采取了已知的所有反跟踪程序
and then some known only to me, so...
还有些只有我知道的方法,所以
I promise you, you're quite safe here.
我保证,你在这里很安全
What about your house? Shouldn't we call the police?
那你的房子怎么办,我们该报警吗
Well, I have done, after a fashion-I've texted Watson.
算是报了,我给华生发短讯了
She's handling it.
她接手了
The scene will be... processed.
现场会做处理的
It doesn't make any sense.
这完全没有道理
This... Moriarty, he let me go.
这个,莫里亚蒂,他放我走
He told you were to find me, so why would his people
他让你找到我,那为什么他的手下
- leave that flower on my pillow. It was a message, obviously.
在我枕头上留下花朵,明显这是个信息
Why would he send me a message?
他为什么要给我留下信息
The message was for me.
是给我的信息
It could not have been clearer.
已经显而易见了
He wants me to understand that as long as you're in my life,
他想让我明白,只要你还在我生活里
you can and will be used against me.
你就能,也会被用来对付我
You are one of the strongest people I have ever met,
你是我见过最坚强的人之一
but next to a will and a mind like Moriarty,
但与有如此意志和头脑的莫里亚蒂相比
you're weak.
你还很脆弱
And because I care for you... I'm also weak.
而且因为我在乎你,所以我也很脆弱
That's why I need to let you go.
所以我要放你离开
What?
什么
I'm sorry, you can't stay here.
我很抱歉,你不能留在这里
We need to send you... far away.
我们要把你送到很远的地方去
Somewhere you can really be safe.
去一个真正安全的地方
When I have finished with Moriarty,
等我解决了莫里亚蒂后
I'll come find you.
我会去找到你
You make it sound so easy.
你说的那么容易
The notion of causing you additional hardship...
一想到会给你带来极端的痛苦
it pains me to my core.
这个念头让我痛彻心扉
Sherlock...
夏洛克
I'm afraid.
我很害怕
And we've only just found each other again
我们才刚刚历经险阻
after all this time.
回到彼此身边
I see no other way to protect you.
我想不出别的能保护你的方法
What if I see another way?
如果我有别的方法呢
Isaac Proctor.
艾萨克·普罗克特
He changed his look, but that's him.
他易容了,但就是他
If there was ever any doubt he was connected
如果之前还是怀疑他与艾德勒小姐的
to what happened to Ms. Adler,
案子有关
there isn't anymore.
现在也能肯定了
We got all the cameras out of your brownstone, right?
我们看了你家所有的摄像头,对吧
Um, all the ones he told me about.
所有他告诉过我的
I mean, this doesn't make any sense.
这没任何理由啊
I mean, why go to all this trouble?
为什么要这么复杂呢
Why mess with Irene's head? I mean,
为什么要让艾琳崩溃
all the evidence says that Isaac Proctor
所有证据都显示艾萨克·普罗克特
is a professional, not a psychopath.
非常专业,而不是精神病者
I got to figure he's still following orders, right?
所以说他还在听从命令,是吗
Right. Have you heard from Holmes yet?
是的,福尔摩斯有联系你妈
I left him three messages and a few texts.
我给他留了三条口讯和几个短信
Captain.
警监
Got Holmes for you on line one. Okay.
福尔摩斯在一号线上,好的
About time. Thank you.
终于啊,谢谢
Holmes, where the hell are you?
福尔摩斯,你到底在哪
Hello? Hello?
喂,喂
Why didn't he call my cell?
他怎么不打我手机呢
Maybe he'll call you back. Um, I'm gonna get a coffee.
也许他会回电的,我去弄杯咖啡
Does anyone want anything?
有谁想要什么吗
No. No, thank you.
不了,谢谢
Where's Irene?
艾琳在哪里
Safe.
她很安全
You want to explain all the cloak and dagger?
打算解释下你的秘密行动吗
I trust Captain Gregson and Detective Bell implicitly.
我毫无保留地信任格雷格森警监和贝尔警探
But given the scope of Moriarty's operation,
但是考虑到莫里亚蒂的手段范围
the fewer people who know about my whereabouts the better.
知道我行踪的人越少越好
Well, a few things you need to be caught up on.
有几件事你得了解下
Remember when Duane Proctor said his brother
记得杜安·普罗克特说过他的哥哥
worked at a think tank?
在一家研究所工作吗
We looked into it.
我们做了调查
Turns out it's really a CIA front.
结果发现那是中央情报局的掩护机构
So Isaac Proctor worked for them as an interrogator
艾萨克·普罗克特在九十年代末期
in the late '90s-- his specialty was psychological
做为审讯者为其工作,他的专长是
pressure tactics.
心理压力战术
You think we may have found our Mr. Stapleton?
你觉得我们已经找到了斯泰普尔顿先生
I know we have.
据我所知,是的
Isaac was the one who left the flower
艾萨克就是今晚在艾琳的枕头上
on Irene's pillow tonight.
留下白牡丹的人
We caught him on one of your security cameras.
我们在你的一个监控摄像头中看到了他
And I noticed something--
我注意到了一些事
he came in through the kitchen door
他从厨房门进来
and made a beeline for Irene's room.
以最短距离走到艾琳的房间
He knew exactly where she was staying.
他很清楚她住在哪里
How could he know that?
他是怎么知道的
You think that Moriarty has-has cameras in our house, too?
你觉得莫里亚蒂在我们的屋子里安了摄像头吗
Mm. I suppose with a man like him,
我猜像对于他那样的人
anything is possible.
万事皆有可能
What do you mean you suppose?
你猜是什么意思
We need to figure this out.
我们得弄明白这事
I'm leaving New York, Watson.
我要离开纽约,华生
What?
什么
I told Irene that, in order to be safe,
我告诉艾琳,为了她的安全
she needed to go elsewhere.
她得去别的地方
She said she would only do so
她说除非我陪她一起
if I accompanied her, so...
她才会这么做,所以...
I came to say good-bye.
我来是说再见的
I don't understand.
我不明白
How-how long will you be gone?
你,你要走多久
That's difficult to say.
这个不好说
If you could dismantle Moriarty's empire in my absence,
如果你能在我离开时瓦解莫里亚蒂的帝国
thereby guaranteeing Irene's safety,
从而保证艾琳的人身安全
that would go a long way to expediting my return.
这会加速我的回归的
Is this what you want or is this what you think you owe?
这是你想要的还是你觉得你的欠债
I don't think I owe anything. I know it.
我不觉得我亏欠什么,这点我明白
Her life was ruined because of me.
她的人生被我毁了
We are on to something here.
我们正在接近真相
We can find Isaac Proctor and that might
我们可以找到艾萨克·普罗克特
- lead us to Moriarty. I'm sorry, Watson.
这也许能引出莫里亚蒂,对不起,华生
My mind is made up.
我心意已决
This is what Moriarty wants,
这正是莫里亚蒂所希望的
and if it's what he wants, it's a mistake.
如果这正是他所希望的,那你就错了
Were you followed? No.
你被跟踪了吗,没有
The plates are clean. There's $30,000 and a phone
车牌无犯罪记录,前排储物箱里有
in the glove compartment. You drive to Calgary,
三万元和一部手机,你把车开到卡尔加里
and you wait.
然后等待下步指示
The next instructions you're gonna get are on the burner,
下一步指示会通过一次性手机告诉你
so... stay close to it.
所以,抓好手机
Will I be allowed to call home?
我能往家里打电话吗
Think this through.
你想清楚了
If you kill me... Shut up.
如果你杀了我,闭嘴
"Call home."
往家里打电话
You voice-activated one phone to call the other.
你用声控拨打了另一部电话
Metal drum in the trunk.
车里有金属桶
You were gonna use it to get rid of my body.
你本来要用它来丢弃我的尸体
Whose idea?
这是谁的点子
You were sloppy.
你太大意了
The police should never have been able
警方本该不能
to trace that house back to you,
从那个房子追查到你的
but they did.
但是他们做到了
Moriarty can't abide that.
莫里亚蒂不能容忍这一情况
Moriarty thinks I was sloppy?
莫里亚蒂认为我大意了吗
Who left standing orders never to hurt Sherlock Holmes?
是谁给的现行命令说不许伤害夏洛克·福尔摩斯
Only reason you're still breathing is so you can report back.
你还活着是因为你能去回复他
Moriarty's obsessed with Holmes.
莫里亚蒂对福尔摩斯着了迷
Doesn't want him touched.
他不想让别人碰他
You tell Moriarty
你告诉莫里亚蒂
that Sherlock Holmes is a dead man.
夏洛克·福尔摩斯是死人了
Irene?
艾琳
I didn't think you'd be gone so long.
我没想到你会去那么久
I've been busy.
我很忙
We have a way out.
我们有出路了
No one will know that we've gone.
没人会知道我们已经走了
And they won't know how to find us...
他们即便知道了
once they do.
也不知道怎么找到我们
There's a Greyhound to Maine.
有一辆去缅因州的灰狗大巴
I have a friend there who can get us some passports.
我那里有个朋友可以帮我们搞到护照
Then the trick will be conscripting a boat
接下来关键是搞到一艘船
to take us to Newfoundland.
载我们到纽芬兰
Once we're at St. John's Airport,
等我们到了圣约翰机场
virtually any destination...
基本上任何目的地...
What?
怎么
Is that as far as you've gotten?
那就是你想到的所有东西吗
It's all right.
没关系
We don't need to have every move mapped out 20 steps in advance.
我们不需要提前计划太多步
We can work it out as we...
我们可以之后再慢慢...
Sherlock?
夏洛克
What the hell are you doing?
你在干什么
Get off of me!
放开我
Why would you do that?
你为什么要这么做
How...
我怎么
How could I have been so stupid?
我怎么会这么蠢
Sherlock, you're scaring me.
夏洛克,你吓着我了
How long have you been working for him?
你为他工作多久了
What?
什么
Moriarty.
莫里亚蒂
How long...
你为
have you been working...
莫里亚蒂工作
for Moriarty?
多久了
You're not making any sense. Your constellation, Auriga...
你在胡说,你的星座,御夫座
One of the stars is missing. What?
有一颗星星不见了,什么
Your birthmarks. You-you've had one surgically removed.
你的胎痣,你做手术去掉了一颗
I don't know what...
我不知道你在说什么
Your birthmarks!
你的胎痣
Was it, was it, was it precancerous, huh?
因为那是癌症的前兆吗
So you had it removed.
所以你把它去掉了
You had it removed, not Moriarty, because why would he?
是你而不是莫里亚蒂,因为他没理由这么做
Why would he care?
他为什么要关心这个
When did it start?
什么时候开始的
When... did it start?
什么时候,开始的
Was it before your abduction?
是在你被绑架之前吗
Was everything a lie?!
这一切都是谎言吗
I've never lied to you.
我从没对你说过谎
You get like this. You get like this.
你总是这样,总是这样
You look at a thing so closely
当你离一件事物太近
you start to see things that aren't there.
你就会看到根本不存在的东西
You know you do.
你自己也清楚的
If you can't trust anyone,
如果你不能相信任何人
if you can't trust me...
如果你不能相信我
please...
拜托
don't do this.
别这样
Watson asked me. She said... she said...
华生问过我,她说,她说
she says how is it that Isaac Proctor knew
她说艾萨克·普罗克特怎么会知道
exactly which was your room in the Brownstone.
你在褐石屋到底住哪个房间
And now we know.
现在我们知道了
Because you told Moriarty.
因为你告诉了莫里亚蒂
You lied before.
你之前也是撒谎
You don't really want to come with me,
你根本不想跟我一起走
so you're inventing a reason not to.
所以你编出这么个借口
You know...
要知道
it's funny.
这真有意思
I close my eyes and I try to picture him,
我闭上眼睛想勾勒他的样子
and I see someone an awful lot like you.
却看到一个非常像你的人
I think you do, too.
我想你也一样
I think if you weren't so bent on being your enemy,
我想如果你不是这么决心要与自己为敌
he'd be your friend.
他会成为你的朋友
When you realize the mistake you've made,
等你意识到你犯下的错误时
don't try and find me.
不要试着来找我
I don't ever want to see you again.
我再也不想见到你了
Watson, change of plan. I'm not going anywhere.
华生,计划有变,我哪儿也不去了
There's much we need to discuss. I've returned to the Brown...
我们有很多事要讨论,我回到褐...
I apologize, Mr. Holmes.
不好意思,福尔摩斯先生
You weren't supposed to see it coming.
你本不该看到我的
Mr. Proctor.
普罗克特先生
I was wondering when I was going to make your acquaintance.
我还在想什么时候能跟你见上一面
Actually,
实际上
we met once before.
我们见过一次
You know you're only prolonging the inevitable.
你知道你只是在拖延你的死期
You said we've met before, but...
你说我们见过一次,但是
I never forget a face.
见过的人我从不会忘的
I had you at a disadvantage.
你那时处于弱势
I was looking at you through a sniper scope.
我当时正从狙击镜里看着你
So why kill me now?
那为何当时不杀我
Not then?
却是现在
I was under orders that day.
那天我收到命令
Moriarty said you weren't to be harmed.
莫里亚蒂说不能让你受伤
But then, a few hours ago, she tried to have me killed.
但几个小时前,她试图杀了我
"She"?
Bet you wish you'd run away with me when you had the chance.
敢说你现在后悔没跟我一起逃走了
Moriarty.
莫里亚蒂
This isn't how-- or when--
我并不想现在,以这种方式
I wanted to reveal myself to you.
向你揭示我的身份
But Mr. Proctor forced the issue.
但普罗克特先生让我没得选了
This is a ruse.
这是个阴谋
You...
你...
So who was the man I spoke to on the phone,
那跟我讲电话的那个男人是谁
who, uh... said he was Moriarty?
那个自称是莫里亚蒂的人
You talked to one of my lieutenants.
跟你说话的是我的一个副手
He has, over the years, played the role repeatedly
多年来他一直扮演这个角色
and with great conviction.
让人非常信服
More often than not, he's done so to protect my identity.
通常,他这么做是为了保护我的身份
Other times, it was because I suspected
另一些时候,是因为我担心
a potential client might... struggle... with my gender.
潜在的客户会不乐意我女性的身份
As if men had a monopoly on murder.
就好像只有男人才能谋杀一样
What if I don't believe you?
如果我不相信你呢
You don't want to believe me.
你不愿相信我
And yet your legendary powers of observation
但你传奇般的观察力
are screaming that I'm telling the truth right now.
正嘶吼着告诉你我说的是事实
Why would you do this?
你为什么要这么做
Seduce me, and...
勾引我,然后
lead me to believe that you'd been murdered?
让我相信你被谋杀了
You're the detective, Sherlock. You tell me.
你是侦探,夏洛克,你来告诉我
Well, I must have interrupted one of your plans
好吧,一定是我在苏格兰场工作时
when I was still working at Scotland Yard.
搅乱了你的某个计划
Try several plans.
是几个计划
A series of assassinations I'd planned meticulously.
一系列我精心策划的刺杀行动
Punishment, then.
那这就是惩罚了
My first instinct was to kill you.
我的第一直觉是杀了你
Quietly.
悄悄地
Discreetly.
谨慎地
But then, the more I learned about you,
但后来,我对你越是了解
the more curious I became.
就越是好奇
Here, at last,
最后
seemed to be a mind that... that rivaled my own,
好像是我自己的翻版
something too complicated and too beautiful to destroy...
一件复杂而美好到不忍摧毁的东西
at least without further analysis.
至少在缺乏深入分析的情况下如此
So I devised a way to study you...
所以我设计了一个研究你的方法
in your own environment.
在你的生活环境里
You became "Irene""
你化身成了艾琳
Imagine my surprise when I realized how much we had in common.
想象一下当我发现我们如此相似时有多吃惊
I have about as much in common with you as I do a dung beetle.
我和你的相同点就跟我和蜣螂的一样多
I can understand why you would think so.
我能理解你为什么会这样想
I know how much pride you take in your uniqueness.
我知道你对你的独特有多自豪
But the truth is, I see everything you do.
但事实上,我明白你所做的一切
I feel it.
我能感受到
Makes the world quite dull, no?
这让世界变得很无聊,不是吗
Looking at a man, and knowing all his secrets.
看着一个人,知道他的所有秘密
So you're saying we're the same.
所以你是说我们是一样的
I'm saying I'm better.
我是说我比你强
And that's why I let you live, back in London.
这就是为何在伦敦时,我留你活口
You were not the threat you had been made out to be.
你并非看起来那样具有威胁
So I concluded my experiment and resumed my business.
所以我结束实验,继续我的事业
You proceeded to prove you were inferior
你用染上毒瘾证明了你确实
by disappearing into a syringe.
是个失败者
Why resurface in New York?
为什么又出现在纽约
I'd heard of your...
我听说了你的
your miraculous recovery, and I...
你奇迹般的恢复,而我
I was curious to see how far you'd come.
我很好奇你恢复了多少
That's bollocks.
纯属胡说
Returning to me is a risk, and you'd only take it
回到我身边很冒险,你这么做只可能
if I was close to undermining another of your plots.
因为我正在破坏你的另一个阴谋
That is why you wanted me to leave the country
这就是为什么你想让我跟你一起
with you earlier, was it not?
逃至国外,不是吗
Same old Sherlock.
还是以前那个夏洛克
You look at people and you see puzzles.
你看着人们然后你看到谜题
I see games.
我看到游戏
You?
You're a game I'll win every time.
你是我永远不会输的游戏
You might as well just kill me now, 'cause...
你最好现在杀了我,因为
whatever it is you came here to do...
不管你来这里是为了做什么
I'll stop you.
我都会阻止你
I would never kill you.
我永远都不会杀了你
Not in a million years.
永远都不会
You may not be as unique as you thought, darling,
你也许不像你想的那么独一无二,亲爱的
but you're still a work of art.
但你仍然是一件艺术品
I appreciate art.
我很欣赏艺术品
What I-I can do...
我能做的
what I will do...
我将要做的
...is hurt you.
就是伤害你
Worse than I did before.
比以前伤得更狠
I have reserves of creativity I haven't even begun to tap.
我还有许多创造力没有发挥出来
So please...
所以拜托
for you own good...
为了你自己好
...let me win.
让我赢吧
Watson, you're here.
华生,你回来了
Excellent.
太好了
There's so much I need to tell you.
我有太多东西要跟你说
This is stupid. You should be in the hospital right now.
你太蠢了,你现在应该在医院里
Told you there isn't time.
跟你说了没有时间
Besides, what's the point of living with a former surgeon
再说,如果不能帮你缝上意外的弹孔
if she can't stitch the occasional bullet hole?
那跟一个前外科医生住在一起有什么意义
The muscle in your shoulder is shredded, okay?
你肩上的肌肉被撕开了,好吗
You need to be treated for the pain.
你应该打点麻药
May I remind you I am a recovering drug addict?
需要我提醒你我是个正在戒毒的人吗
May I remind you that there is such a thing
需要我提醒你有种东西叫
as non-addictive painkillers?
非成瘾止痛药吗
How good can they be if they're non-addictive?
如果它们不能成瘾那怎么会好用
Anyway...
不管怎样
if I'm gonna deduce
如果我想推断出
what Irene is up to in New York,
艾琳来纽约是为了什么
I'm gonna need every last one of my faculties.
我需要用尽我所有的才能
I'm sorry about Irene.
艾琳的事我很遗憾
Or... Moriarty-- whatever her name is.
或者莫里亚蒂,不管她叫什么
I actually found the truth quite liberating.
得知事实我反而如释重负
I've wanted the answers to Irene's murder for a long time.
我一直想知道关于艾琳之死的答案
Now I have them.
现在我得到了
And she erred when she revealed herself to me this morning.
她今早向我坦白她的身份是个错误
Thanks to her...
多亏了她
I now have perfect clarity.
我现在完全清醒了
You've never seen me with perfect clarity.
你从没见过完全清醒的我
Okay.
好了
Irene is Moriarty.
艾琳就是莫里亚蒂
You think she's here to do something terrible.
你觉得她来这儿是有阴谋的
You have a hole in your shoulder,
你的肩膀上受了枪伤
and we have a dead assassin
而且我们家三楼的地板上
on the third floor of our home.
还躺着一具杀手的尸体
So, where would you like to start?
你想从哪里开始着手呢
So Isaac Proctor shot you.
艾萨克·普罗克特开枪打了你
And then your ex-girlfriend shot him.
然后你的前女友开枪打了他
Except... Irene's not really Irene.
只是,那个艾琳不是我们以为的艾琳
She's, uh, some kind of...
她,有点像
what, mastermind?
幕后黑手
Very good, Captain. You have it all straight.
很好,警监,你理清所有事情了
I can't believe I'm-I'm saying this,
我不敢相信我会这么说
but I'll tell our people to be on the lookout for--
但是我会吩咐我的人搜寻...
I guess Irene Adler is an alias.
我猜艾琳·艾德勒只是一个化名
Well, she goes by Moriarty,
她用莫里亚蒂这个名字
but we're not sure if that's her real name.
但是我们也不知道那是不是她的真名
It's all very well to be on the lookout,
搜寻这个名字就行了
but you're dealing with someone who is capable of meticulous planning
但是这个人非常注重计划的细节
and extremes of self-discipline.
而且自我约束能力极强
If you do find her,
如果你真找到了她
the only crime she's committed is shooting that man,
她唯一犯的罪就是开枪打了那个
who was... shooting me.
开枪打我的人
So where do we start looking?
那我们从哪儿开始调查
I don't know.
不知道
But if we're gonna learn, we need to determine
但是如果我们想了解,我们得弄清楚
what she's been doing in New York the past few weeks.
过去几个星期她在纽约做了些什么
At the moment, all we have are pieces of
目前我们所知道的只是些碎片
what appears to be a larger plan.
背后有更大的阴谋
The scheme to take over the Taggart Speakeasy,
接管塔格特地下酒吧的阴谋
the arrest of the principal of
因为谋杀逮捕
Sutter Risk Management for murder,
萨特风险管理公司的领导人
but so far none of it adds up to a coherent whole.
但是目前这些都拼不出完整的图像
We're not gonna learn much
我们从艾萨克·普罗克特的尸体上
from Isaac Proctor's body.
找不出更多线索了
If Irene-- oh--
如果艾琳
I suppose I should get used to calling her... Moriarty--
我猜我得习惯叫她莫里亚蒂
she took his phone and his wallet.
她拿了他的电话和钱包
Did you find something?
你发现什么了吗
Who- who- whose items are these?
这些是谁的东西
Couple of homicide victims that came in last night.
昨晚送来的一些凶杀案受害者的
Uh, one of them's got Cyrillic tats.
他们中一个人有古代斯拉夫字母的纹身
We think it's gang-related.
我们认为和黑帮有关
Why?
怎么了
These cell phones.
这些手机
They've been modified so someone could install
它们被改装过,这样别人就可以安装
an open-source operating system
一个开源操作系统
in lieu of the one that the phone comes with.
来替换手机自带的系统
We've seen this kind of modification twice recently.
最近我们见过两次这样的改装
Sebastian Moran, Daniel Gottlieb.
塞巴斯蒂安·莫兰,和丹尼尔·戈特利布
Every time we deal with one of Moriarty's people,
每个我们遇到的莫里亚蒂的手下
someone's done the same kind of jailbreak on their phone.
其手机都被做过这样的改装
I don't think those deaths are gang-related.
我不认为他们的死和黑帮有关
I think this man was in open warfare with Moriarty.
我认为这个人和莫里亚蒂有公开的冲突
He's your killer.
他就是你要找的凶手
Oh, hold on.
等一下
All that we got is two cell phones.
我们手头上只有两部手机
We don't have any proof that those guys
我们没有任何证据表明那些人
were-were working for Moriarty.
是为莫里亚蒂做事的
Yes, we do.
不,我们有
That's the same code on Moran and Gottlieb's phone.
这跟莫兰和戈特利布的手机上的加密信息一样
It's a code that I know how to break.
我正好知道怎么破解这个密码
"B... N... 2... 3"
"B... N... 2... 3"
"Macedonian Sun"?
马其顿太阳
What does that mean?
什么意思
Haven't the foggiest.
完全不知道
But it's nice to have a handhold.
但有线索总归是好的
See, to me, it seems simple.
看,对我来说,事情很简单
I mean, Holmes just found out
我是说,福尔摩斯发现
he's been manipulated for years.
自己被玩弄了这么多年
Guy's got to be devastated.
是个人都会崩溃
Plus, he's refusing medical attention for a gunshot wound?
还有,他拒绝对枪伤采取药物治疗
I mean, I understand he's invested in the case,
我是说,我知道他对这个案子执念颇深
but the NYPD doesn't do vendettas.
但是纽约警局不做复仇的勾当
If he was one of my detectives, I'd bench him.
如果他是我手下的警探,我就不让他参与了
Look, I understand why you're worried,
我理解你为什么担心
but if he can't look for Irene,
但是如果他不能调查艾琳
if he has to marinate in his mistakes--
如果他不得不沉迷在犯下的错误里
I think I know him pretty well by now--
我觉得我现在已经够了解他了
that could be the one thing that pushes him over the edge.
那可能成为唯一会把他推上绝路的事情
If I think he needs to stop,
如果我觉得他该住手
I'll tell you.
我会告诉你的
I know what it means.
我知道这是什么意思了
The message.
那条短信
The Macedonian Sun is a container ship
马其顿太阳是一艘货船
licensed to operate out of Bay 23 North
获准在纽约港和新泽西港
at the Port of New York and New Jersey.
的北湾23号特许经营
It is part of a fleet of Hellenic Exporters,
那是希腊出口公司的船队的成员
which is a company owned by...
那家公司的老板是
Christos Theophilus.
克里斯托·西奥菲勒斯
Oh, well, I've heard that name.
好吧,这名字我听过
Perhaps you remember him best by his nickname...
或许你更熟悉他的绰号
The Narwhal. Narwhal.
独角鲸,独角鲸
Like the whale with a horn on its head?
就像一只头上有角的鲸鱼
Yes, precisely.
是的,很对
Now, during the late '80s, early '90s,
在上世纪八十年代末九十年代初
Interpol believed that he was one of Europe's most prolific
国际刑警组织相信他就是欧洲最大的
maritime smugglers, but he was elusive--
船运走私商之一,但是他来去无踪
they could never, in fact, prove that he was... a criminal.
他们一直无法证明他是罪犯
Now, by all accounts, he dropped out of the smuggling trade
据大家所说,他不久前退出了走私行业
some time ago and has since remade himself as the...
还把自己改造成了一家
the legitimate head of an international shipping conglomerate
国际船运公司的首脑
and a noted contributor to Greek nationalist charities.
还是希腊民族主义慈善团体的记名捐助人
So you're wondering if he really remade himself
所以你想知道他是真的改过自新了
or if he's working for Moriarty.
还是在为莫里亚蒂工作
He has hundreds of boats
他手头上随时都有
circumnavigating the globe at any given time.
数百艘船航行在世界各地
He would be a very useful
他可以成为一个非常有力的
partner to an international arranger of assassinations.
搭档来安排跨国暗杀
He could move personnel, weaponry
他能运载人力,军火
with little chance of detection.
又很少会被察觉
Now, the Macedonian Sun is due in port this very evening.
马其顿太阳今晚就应该入港了
I think it's been a while
我觉得我们好久
since a few of us have eaten.
没有吃东西了
There's a roach coach a couple blocks away.
几个街区以外有个餐车
I'm gonna get some burgers. You want anything?
我要去买点汉堡,你要点什么吗
Coffee, please.
咖啡,谢谢
How you doing?
你怎么样
I mean, all the stuff you're dealing with, it's next level.
我是说,你面对的这些事,很不容易
You know, to think that that lady
考虑到那个女人
would mess with your head, to this degree...
让你心烦意乱,到这种程度
I know it must seem strange.
我知道这一定看起来很奇怪
But, uh, tell you the truth...
但是,实话告诉你
I've come to believe it might be a good thing in the long run.
我已经开始相信长远来说这可能是件好事
Good thing? Yeah.
好事,是的
Must be some interesting math you're doing.
这想法真有趣
Well, I've never had a nemesis before.
我之前从没有过死敌
Not a proper one.
没有这么实力相当的
Quite looking forward to it.
我相当期待
I imagine it to be tremendously energizing.
我想那一定会让人很兴奋
Hey, the ship's unloaded.
船卸完货了
We didn't see anything unusual,
我们没看见什么不寻常的
so we were thinking maybe time to go home.
所以我觉得我们也许该回家了
Yes, I understand.
是的,我理解
There are lives to return to.
你们还有自己的生活
I will keep vigil here on my own till morning.
我要一个人在这里守夜到天明
Hold up. Look at that.
等等,看那边
The Narwhal himself. This is it.
独角鲸本人,等的就是这个
Whatever that boat has brought for Moriarty,
不管那艘船为莫里亚蒂带来了什么
that man is here to pick it up.
那个人是来提货的
NYPD!
纽约警局
Don't move! Don't move!
不准动,不准动
This is my boat. What are you doing?
这是我的船,你们要干嘛
You just unloaded a smuggled crate from it.
你刚刚从船上卸载了一个走私的货箱
I want to see what's inside.
我想看看里面有什么
You said Moriarty might be using that boat
你说莫里亚蒂可能用那艘船
to smuggle weapons or personnel.
来走私军火或者人力
Tell me which one these two are.
那告诉我这两个是什么
I've never in my life heard the name Moriarty.
我这辈子都没听过莫里亚蒂这个名字
Narwhal, stop lying to us.
独角鲸,别撒谎了
You know, my client has asked several times
我的委托人要求过好几次
that you not refer to him as "Narwhal."
叫你不要称呼他为"独角鲸"了
I don't know why it bothers him.
我不知道他为何要介意
They're lovely creatures-- the unicorns of the sea.
他们是可爱的生物,海中的独角兽
It bothers me because it's a name from another time.
我介意是因为那是我以前用过的名字
I am not that man. Not a smuggler?
我已经改过自新了,不再是走私商了
It's an interesting position, considering we just caught you
这个情况真有趣,我们刚刚才抓到
smuggling two lemurs into the country.
你走私了两只狐猴来美国
Okay, look, my daughter, Alethea--
好吧,听着,我的女儿,阿勒西亚
animals are near and dear to her,
她很喜欢亲近动物
and she married a man who feels the same way.
她还嫁了一个一样喜欢动物的人
They've been getting more and more involved in conservation,
他们越来越热衷于环境保护
and me-I'm just a man who can't say no to his kid.
而我,我只是一个无法拒绝女儿的人
You're telling me those lemurs are for your daughter?
你是在告诉我那些狐猴是送给你女儿的
They were poached,
那是偷猎来的
and they were being auctioned off
而且它们会被拍卖给
to men who would strip them of parts like an old car.
一个会把它们像旧车一样拆成几块的人
My girl and her husband--
我的女儿和她的丈夫
they live on a horse ranch in Westchester.
他们住在温彻斯特的一个养马场
They will take good care of them.
他们会好好照顾它们的
So, you're running an underground railroad for endangered species?
所以你是在利用地下渠道偷运濒危物种
Can your daughter corroborate all this?
你的女儿能证明这些吗
She is on vacation in Kenya.
她在肯尼亚度假
But her husband is out there.
但是她的丈夫在这里
He will show you.
他会向你们证明的
Well... it's gonna take a while
好吧,现在去温彻斯特
to get out to Westchester this time of day.
要花上一段时间
I'm gonna call ahead to the local cops,
我会提前打电话给当地警察
let 'em know we're coming.
告诉他们我们要去
I assume this is a call you can make while driving.
我想这个电话你可以在开车的时候打
We are not going anywhere until we change your bandage.
你要是不换绷带,我们哪儿也不去
Watson... No. Like I said yesterday,
华生,不,就像我昨天说的
I'm only going along with this
只有保证你伤口没事
if you let me monitor your wound.
我才会答应这些
Fine. Make your call from here,
好吧,你在这儿打电话
we'll meet you at the car.
我们在车里见
Thanks. Appreciate it.
谢谢,感激万分呐
Oh, there's no sign of infection, so that's good.
没有感染的迹象,挺好的
Less talking, Watson, more tending.
少说话,华生,麻利点
Okay. What's the pain like today?
好吧,今天疼吗
It's fine. It's barely even noticeable.
还好,甚至都感觉不到
Give me a number-- one to ten.
给我个数字,从一到十
Pi.
π
It's a mathematical constant that is approximately equal to...
是一个数学常数,约等于...
- three point one four. Three point one four, yes.
三点一四,三点一四,对
If you're saying the pain is about three,
如果你的意思是说疼痛程度只有三的话
I don't believe you.
我是不会相信的
You said you need all of your faculties to stop Moriarty.
你说过要竭尽全力阻止莫里亚蒂
Seems like you're a few short at the moment.
看样子你当时做的还差一点啊
Hello?
你好
Hey, Joanie, it's me.
乔尼,是我
Oh, hey, Oren.
嘿,奥伦
Don't freak out, but I've got some bad news.
别紧张,我有个坏消息要告诉你
Mom slipped and fell in some store this morning.
妈妈今天早上在商店里摔倒了
Oh, my God.
天啊
She's okay. She just bumped her head.
她没事,就是碰了下头
One of the ER doctors used Mom's cell to call me.
急诊室的医生用妈妈的手机给我打的电话
But I'm at a conference in Barcelona this week.
但是我这周在巴塞罗那开会
I was hoping you could go check on her.
我希望你可以去看看她
Of course.
当然
She's at Chandler Memorial.
她在钱德勒医院
Okay, I will call you once I get there.
好的,我到了再给你打电话
Thanks, Joanie.
谢谢你,乔尼
Okay, bye.
好的,再见
You Watson women and your heels.
你们华生家的女人的高跟鞋呀
Your mother's in her early 60s.
你妈妈已经六十多岁了
Should have resigned herself to flats years ago.
几年前她就该穿平底鞋了
You heard all that? Yup.
你都听到了,是的
It's not like I'm on any pain medication
虽然我现在身体疼痛
that might dull my senses.
但是我的感觉不会迟钝的
Look, if she's okay,
如果她没事
I will meet you in Westchester in an hour.
我在一小时后去威斯特彻斯特找你
I'll wait with baited breath.
我会屏住呼吸等着你
Your mother is fine.
你母亲没事
I'm the one who called your brother.
是我给你兄弟打的电话
I apologize for the subterfuge,
我为我的借口道歉
but it seemed the most expedient way
但这似乎是最有效的手段
to get you away from Sherlock.
让你从夏洛克身边走开
What do you want?
你想怎么样
What... the pleasure of your company, of course.
想怎样,当然是想有你的陪伴
You're not afraid of me?
你不怕我
Too angry to be afraid.
因为我太生气
Maybe just because we're in a crowded restaurant.
也可能是因为我们在拥挤的餐厅里的缘故
Over the course of my career,
根据我以往的经验
I've plotted exactly seven murders
我策划的七起谋杀
that were carried out in crowded restaurants.
正是在拥挤的餐厅里
Killing you here is far from impossible.
在这里杀了你绝非不可能
It's just not what I want.
只是我不想那么做
Why am I here?
为什么我会在这里
Because he took an interest in you.
因为他对你很感兴趣

重点单词   查看全部解释    
pressure ['preʃə]

想一想再看

n. 压力,压强,压迫
v. 施压

联想记忆
species ['spi:ʃiz]

想一想再看

n. (单复同)物种,种类

 
coerce [kəu'ə:s]

想一想再看

vt. 强制,迫使,威胁

联想记忆
wallet ['wɔlit]

想一想再看

n. 皮夹,钱包

 
dynamite ['dainəmait]

想一想再看

n. 炸药,(用)炸药(爆破), 引起轰动的人(或物)

联想记忆
horn [hɔ:n]

想一想再看

n. 动物角,喇叭,触角,角状物,力量源泉

 
except [ik'sept]

想一想再看

vt. 除,除外
prep. & conj.

联想记忆
exclusive [iks'klu:siv]

想一想再看

adj. 独占的,唯一的,排外的
n. 独家新

联想记忆
honesty ['ɔnisti]

想一想再看

n. 诚实,正直

 
companion [kəm'pænjən]

想一想再看

n. 同伴,同事,成对物品之一,(船的)甲板间扶梯(或扶

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。