I'd like to understand why.
我想知道是为什么
'Cause you find him so fascinating.
因为你发现他很迷人
What was the word that you used the other night?
你那晚用的是怎么说的来着
Mm. Work of art.
对,艺术品
Far as I can determine, you're a sort of... mascot.
我现在能确定的是,你只是一种吉祥物
You were his sober companion,
你曾经是他的康戒陪护
a professional angel to perch on his shoulder,
是站在他身后的天使
fend off his many demons, but now...
替他挡开所有罪恶,但是现在
now I don't know what you are.
现在我不知道你到底算是什么
Do you want to sleep with him?
你想和他上床吗
I thought you told him that you were just like him.
我以为你跟他说过你仅仅是喜欢他
That you saw the same things that he did.
但是现在你和他的想法完全一样
Well, women can be a little bit more difficult to read.
其实女人是很难读懂的
Just ask Sherlock.
问问夏洛克就知道了
I asked him to allow me to complete my business
我请求他让我完成在纽约的生意
in New York without interfering.
不受其它人的干扰
He doesn't appear to be complying.
他好像没有同意
Last night, you helped him surveil a certain ship.
昨天晚上,你帮他去监视那艘船
This morning, he questioned a certain businessman?
今天早上,他找某个商人问话了吗
How do you know about that?
你是怎么知道的
Surely by now you appreciate
我肯定你现在已经
the scope of my organization.
对我的组织的规模有些赞赏了
I have eyes and ears
我的眼线
in the most fascinating of places.
遍布所有吸引人的地方
Business.
生意的事儿
Talk to Sherlock.
带话给夏洛克
Tell him I'll only be here for a few more days.
就说我只会在这里再多待几天
After that, he can have his city back.
在那之后,这座城市还是他的
He can have this whole insipid country back.
这座没趣的城市还会归他所有
You're afraid of him.
你害怕他
If you weren't, you wouldn't have gone to so much trouble.
如果不是,你就不会有这么多麻烦
My dear Watson,
亲爱的华生
I'm afraid of what he might force me to do.
我怕的是他强迫我做些事
I'm not sure why my father-in-law
我不知道为什么我继父
told you what we do here,
会告诉你们我们在这里干什么
but if you know, you know.
但是如果你们知道也无所谓
This is a working horse ranch.
这是一个养马场
We board, we give lessons...
我们提供食宿,教授课程
There are also
这里还有
22 different endangered species being
22个濒危物种的动物
cared for on the grounds.
需要我们照顾
22 different kinds of smuggled property, you mean?
22种走私物品,是这意思吗
We're not concerned about your impromptu game reserve.
我们不关心你们这即兴的野生动物保护区
It's a lovely hobby.
这是个不错的爱好
I would relish the chance to spend an afternoon here.
我也想在这里待上一下午
Unfortunately, our business is pressing.
不幸的是,我们现在很忙
My principal concern is your wife.
我主要担心的是你的妻子
Well-well, why are you concerned about Alethea?
你为什么担心阿勒西亚呢
Quite an undertaking-- your Kenyan safari.
真算得是一番大事啊,你的肯尼亚之旅
Strange for one spouse to leave the other behind.
奇怪的是竟然留下自己的配偶一个人去
Don't you think?
你觉得呢
My wife's a free spirit.
我妻子是一个无拘无束的人
Separate vacations have always been part of the deal.
分开旅行是我们生活中的一部分
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Far be it for me to,
要是我就不会这样
yeah, speculate on the state of your marriage,
是啊,考虑到你的婚姻状况
but I looked in your coat closet,
但是我看到你的衣橱里
and I saw it was full of, uh, top-of-the-line outerwear.
全都是豪华的外套啊
His and hers.
他的和她的
Gets quite brisk on the veldts of Kenya, doesn't it?
在肯尼亚大草原上很高兴,不是吗
So, any idea why she left her gear behind?
那么你想过为什么她会留下这些东西吗
You know, she probably... got the latest thing.
或许她,只是拿了些最新的东西
Hey!
嘿
Hey, this is a prescription for Levothyroxine.
这是一个左旋甲状腺素的处方
That's a synthetic hormone used to treat thyroiditis.
也就是一种治疗甲状腺炎的荷尔蒙合成物
This prescription was filled by your wife nearly a month ago.
这处方是你妻子大概一个月前填写的
Yet, there are only 18 pills missing from this bottle.
瓶子里只有18片药片不见了
She's failed to take
她忘了带
her rather crucial medication for almost a week.
差不多一个星期的重要药物
Where's your wife, Mr. Lerberg?
你妻子在哪里,勒伯格先生
A week ago, like you say.
一个星期之前,就像你说的
It was the middle of the night.
在半夜的时候
Two guys in masks broke into the house. They...
两个戴面具的家伙闯进了屋子,他们
They took Alethea.
他们带走了阿勒西亚
My father-in-law gets out here, he cuts me loose,
我的岳父逃出了这里,他给我松绑
he tells me the kidnappers have already been in touch with him.
他说绑架者已经和他联系了
He's supposed to handle everything.
他说要处理所有的事情
No cops, or she's dead.
不能通知警察,不然她就会死
What can you tell us about these two men?
关于那两个人你记得什么
Not much.
不是很多
They were all covered up.
他们都伪装了
Uh... one guy's sleeve rode up.
其中一个的袖子是卷上去的
I saw he had tattoos in, uh...
我看见他有纹身
What's that alphabet called? Cyrillic.
那种叫什么字母来着,斯拉夫字母
Sounds like it could be the two guys we have in the morgue.
听上去好像是停尸房里那两个人
I'll call the captain.
我去通知警监
Watson... it's been quite a productive errand.
华生,有一个很重要的差事
What?
什么
You should never have gotten in that car, Watson.
你不应该进那辆车,华生
Excuse me, but the henchman she was with had a gun.
不好意思,但是她的随从带着枪呢啊
And you know what? This is not my fault.
而且你知道吗,这不是我的错
I don't know why you're blaming me.
我不知道你为什么要怪我
You've fallen behind on your self-defense studies.
你的自我防御能力落后了
A gun which remains unpulled cannot be brought to bear on a situation. You weren't there,
一把没有拔出来的枪根本没有用,你没有在那
okay, so, you have no idea what it was like...
好吗,你根本不知道是什么情况
Uh, enough! ...when he came at me with the gun.
够了,当他拿着枪朝我走来的时候
Enough! You're both getting
够了,你们两个
your own security details until this all blows over,
各持己见就让这事儿过去吧
and I'm putting a couple of guys at your residence, too.
我在你们的住处安排了人手
Now, Theophilus made bail right after you left
你们去威斯特彻斯特之后西奥菲勒斯
for Westchester, but he's not at his apartment.
提出保释,但是他没在自己的公寓里
His lawyer and his bail bondsman have no idea where he is. The Narwhal has fled.
他的律师的保释代理人也不知道他在哪,独角鲸逃跑了
If he'd wanted to tell us that his daughter had been kidnapped,
如果他想告诉我们她女儿被绑架了
he had his chance to tell us this morning.
他今天早上就可以说
So Theophilus isn't Moriarty's accomplice;
所以西奥菲勒斯不是莫里亚蒂的共犯
he's her victim.
他也是牺牲品
I don't get it.
我不明白
All this just to snatch some rich guy's daughter?
所有这些只是为了一个富人的女儿吗
There's more to it. There has to be.
肯定不止这样,肯定
Moriarty has... flair.
莫里亚蒂有一种,本能
She pursues projects which ignite her passions.
她只追求能点燃她激情的计划
It is very difficult to imagine that her grand plan in America
很难想象她在美国的雄伟计划
is something as prosaic as a kidnapping for ransom.
会是绑架勒索这样无趣的事情
Excuse me for a moment.
失陪一会
Hey, you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, I'm fine. The pain is quite intense at times,
是的,我没事,有时候还真是挺疼的
but it's nothing I can't handle.
但是没有我应付不了的事
Spirit of the Dam-Busters and all that.
炸水坝的精神之类的
Hey.
嘿
So, I had our CCS guys look for evidence
我请理事会的同事们
of communication between Theophilus and the kidnappers.
寻找西奥菲勒斯和绑架者联系的证据
Now, his computer seemed clean at first
他的电脑看起来很干净
but one of the techs figured out that he'd just signed up
但是一个技术人员指出他在
for a new e-mail account a week ago.
一周前注册了一个新的邮箱帐号
Had him send me a screen-cap of the inbox.
我让他给我发了一张收件箱的截图
Question mark.
问号
That was the caller I.D. that came up
这个来信人就是莫里亚蒂
when Moriarty called Daniel Gottlieb's phone to talk to us.
用丹尼尔·戈特利布的手机联系我们时用的
Now, the e-mails were encrypted with a public key code--
这个邮箱用公开密钥编码加密了
can't be broken-- but Theophilus did download something
无法破解,但是西奥菲勒斯
at the exact same time one of 'em came in.
在收到这些邮件的同时下载了一些东西
It was on his hard drive. That, we can get at.
在他的硬盘里面,那个我们能够得到
You don't know who this is?
你不知道这是谁吗
Why would Moriarty
莫里亚蒂为什么要
send that picture to Theophilus?
给西奥菲勒斯发这张照片呢
Mr. Theophilus.
西奥菲勒斯先生
It's nice to finally meet face-to-face.
很高兴能面对面见到你
You are the one who took my daughter.
是你绑架的我女儿
Oh, I had some help.
是别人帮我做的
In all my years of smuggling, I never handled one of these.
我走私这么多年,都没用过这东西
It's simple. You just point and shoot.
很简单,瞄准射击就行
Repeatedly.
不断重复就好了
It's important in moments like these to remember Alethea.
像现在这样的时刻千万别忘了阿勒西亚
I have your word
你向我保证过
that you will let her go when I have done what you asked.
我完成你要求的事后,你会放了她
Of course.
决不食言
Then you have my word.
那我也向你保证
This man and his family will be dead by tomorrow night.
这个人和他的家人都活不过明晚
Sherlock!
夏洛克
Sherlock! Morning.
夏洛克,早上好
You're slamming your hand into your bullet wound.
你在用手敲打你的枪伤
I was having problems staying awake and I tried reasoning
我无法保持清醒,并且我还试着
with my hypothalamus, but...
和我的下丘脑理论,但是...
in the end, it required corporal punishment.
最终结果是,我要对它进行体罚
Well, there are police officers standing outside. I'm surprised they didn't kick the door down. Yes, they are waiting
门外站的还有警察呢,真奇怪他们怎么没有把门踢开,是的,他们等着
to take us to a would-be murder victim.
带我们去见一位潜在谋杀受害者
Actually, it's been a long night, Watson,
说真的,这一夜真难熬,华生
but a productive one--
不过也是卓有成效的一晚
I believe I have deduced Moriarty's plan.
我已经推理出莫里亚蒂的计划了
You're kidding.
你开玩笑的吧
Right. This man is named Andre Bacera.
这个人叫安德烈·波塞略
His mother is presently
他的母亲现在是
the Speaker of Parliament of the Republic
马其顿共和国的议会发言人
of Macedonia. She's a noted reformer,
她是一位著名的改革家
popular figure. Mr. Bacera himself,
公众人物,而波塞略先生自己
something of a favorite son in his homeland.
也是深受家乡人喜爱的儿子
So why is Moriarty interested
那为什么莫里亚蒂会
in a couple of Macedonian politicians?
对几个马其顿的政客感兴趣
Andrej Bacera is not a politician.
安德烈·波塞略不是政客
Not yet. He works as a vascular surgeon here in New York.
目前还不是,他现在纽约做血管外科医生
Serves as an unofficial diplomat when needed.
在需要的时候充当非官方的外交官
Now... I refer you to a map of the Balkan
现在...容我向你介绍一下
Peninsula. This...
巴尔干半岛的地图,这里...
is the Republic of Macedonia,
就是马其顿共和国
a fledgling democracy and applicant
一个羽翼未丰的民主国家
for full membership
正在申请成为
to the European Union.
欧盟的正式成员
Biggest obstacle to its candidacy
它候选资格的最大障碍就是
is its ongoing dispute with its neighbor--
它与邻国希腊
Greece--
在"马其顿"
over the very name "Macedonia".
这个地方的争议
I thought Macedonia was part of Greece.
我原以为马其顿是希腊的一部分
Macedonia is a region in Greece,
马其顿是希腊的一个地区
birthplace of Alexander the Great,
是亚历山大大帝的出生地
area of enormous historical import,
是历史悠久的一个地区
so you can imagine Greece's chagrin
所以你能想象,当南斯拉夫解体
when Yugoslavia broke apart and one small new nation
这个小国家宣布独立为马其顿共和国时
declared itself the Republic of Macedonia.
希腊是多么的懊恼
Two of my cousins both wanted to name their sons Henry.
我的两个表亲都想给自己儿子起名叫亨利
It was a big thing at Thanksgiving.
这在感恩节时还是件大事
What are you getting at?
你说呢
Well, as long as Macedonia insists
只要马其顿坚持
on calling itself Macedonia,
称自己马其顿
Greece has pledged to remain intractably opposed
希腊已经承诺将坚决反对
to admitting them to the EU.
马其顿加入欧盟
However, Andrej Bacera's mother...
不过,最近安德烈·波塞略的母亲
recently brokered a compromise on the issue.
在这个争议上达成了妥协(马其顿公投有望通过)
"In a few days, the current Republic of Macedonia
"几天后,目前的马其顿共和国"
"Is going to vote on whether to join the EU
"将就是否以新马其顿共和国的名字"
as the Republic of New Macedonia."
"加入欧盟进行公投"
So they just added the word "New." It worked.
他们只是加了个"新"字,起作用了
Referendum is expected to pass handily.
公投有望轻松通过
So, this is all very fascinating in an NPR kind of way,
这对国家广播电台来说是挺吸引人的
but I don't see how your nemesis is gonna look at all this and...
不过我不明白你的对手是怎么看待这些
and see an opportunity.
认为这是个机会的
Which is why you make a much better companion
这就是为什么做陪护比做对手
than you do a nemesis.
更适合你
It's all about currency. This...
这些都与货币有关,这个...
is a Macedonian denar.
是马其顿代纳尔(马其顿的货币单位)
You just had this lying around?
你就把这个弄的到处都是
If the Macedonian referendum passes,
如果马其顿公投通过的话
the currency will switch to the euro.
货币就会转成欧元
The denar will become obsolete, absolutely worthless.
代纳尔就会被废除,一无不值
And yet not 48 hours ago, a Swiss bank,
并且在不到两天前,一家瑞士银行
acting on behalf of an enormous client,
代表一家大客户收购了
purchased an enormous position in the currency.
大量的马其顿货币
Why would anyone buy into a currency
为什么会有人买进
that's about to become extinct?
将要废弃的货币呢
They would not. Not unless they planned to manipulate events
他们不会,除非他们计划操纵这件事
to prevent Macedonia from joining the EU.
阻止马其顿加入欧盟
Imagine the uproar...
想象一下造成的混乱
if a native of Greece,
如果一个希腊人
someone known to make contributions
一个对民族主义做出贡献的人
to nationalist causes
导致深受爱戴的
murdered Macedonia's favorite son on the eve of the vote.
马其顿人民的儿子在投票前夕被杀
Old passions would be inflamed.
过去的情感就会被复燃
The vote to rename the country would fail,
这个国家重命名一旦失败
and the denar would remain the currency of Macedonia.
代纳尔就还是马其顿的货币
Its value would soar.
它的价值就会飙升
So Moriarty kidnapped the Narwhal's daughter
所以莫里亚蒂绑架了独角鲸的女儿
to force him to kill this man.
让他杀了这个人
All so she could make some money on a currency bet.
她就能在外汇投资上赚一笔了
Nearly a billion dollars.
将近十亿美元
What say we go stop this bitch?
我说我们得去阻止这个婊子
Jordan?
乔恩
Jordan?
乔丹呢
Where's Jordan?
乔丹在哪里
Andrej, what's wrong?
安德烈,怎么了
Jordan, there's a New York police captain
乔丹,纽约警方的一位警监来电话
on the phone-- he says there's a man coming to kill me.
说有人要来杀我
This is Jordan Conroy.
我是乔丹·康罗伊
I handle security for the Baceras.
我负责波塞略家的安全
Mr. Conroy, this is Captain Gregson with the NYPD.
康罗伊先生,我是纽约警局的警监格雷森
Is it just you there or do you have a team?
是你自己在那里,还是有队伍帮你
It's just me. Why?
只有我在,怎么了
We have reason to believe
我们认为
Mr. Bacera's being targeted
波塞略先生
by a Greek national by the name of Christos Theophilus.
被一位希腊人克里斯托·西奥菲勒斯盯上
We're actually on our way to you right now.
我们正在赶往你那里
Can you give me a description?
你能描述一下那位希腊人吗
He's a white male, six feet, about 190.
白人,身高一米九
I texted a photograph to Mr. Bacera.
我给波塞略先生发去了图片
We've got a safe room here. Top of the line.
我们这里有一个安全房,最高级别的
I'll get Mr. And Mrs. Bacera inside it right away.
我马上将波塞略夫妇带到那里
We need to do this quickly.
我们动作要快
Step outside.
出去
Wh-what you really want,
无论你想要什么
you can have it. Please... Now.
我们都会给你的,现在
Jordan?
乔丹
What's going on here?
这是怎么回事
What have you done? Jordan, please,
你做了什么,乔丹,求求你
please help us.
帮帮我们
911, what's your emergency? 911
您有什么紧急情况
My name is Christos Theophilus.
我叫克里斯托·西奥菲勒斯
I'm in the house of the snake,
我现在
Andrej Bacera.
在安德烈·波塞略的家中
What I do now...
我之所以这么做
I do for the love of my country.
都是为了我的国家
Please.
求求你
Please, I'm-I'm begging you...
拜托,我求你
Poppa? It's me. I'm okay.
爸爸,是我,我没事了
Poppa? Are you there?
爸爸,你在听吗
They just left me in front of the farm and drove away.
他们把我送到了农场,然后开车走了
I'm with Chad now.
我先和查得在一起
The police are on their way.
警察正在赶来
Poppa, are you there?
爸爸,你在听吗
Do it now. Please.
现在就动手吧
Right after I hung up,
我挂了电话后
I was struck from behind.
有人在背后袭击了我
Next thing I know I'm zip tied to the banister
醒来就发现自己被捆在楼梯栏杆上
and he's taking Andrej and Jovana into the bedroom.
杀手将安德烈和乔凡娜推进卧室
I managed to get free,
我想办法挣开了绳子
but then... I heard the first two shots.
然后听到两声枪响
I had a gun
我脚踝的皮套里有枪
in my ankle holster that he hadn't spotted.
杀手并没有发现
I grabbed it.
我掏出枪
I made my way into the room.
冲进卧室
I fired,
我开了枪
but not before he'd shot Mrs. Bacera.
但他已经杀了波塞略夫人
Captain, don't listen to a word this man says.
警监,别听他胡言乱语
Holmes, I thought you were still at the scene.
福尔摩斯,我以为你还在案发现场
Mr. Conroy, how long have you been working with Moriarty
康罗伊先生,你为莫里亚蒂卖命多久了
and how long has she been planning this?
她又花了多久策划这起谋杀
Do you want to tell me what's going on here?
你能告诉我是怎么回事吗
Yeah. I had a chance to peruse Mr. Conroy's curriculum vitae
没问题,在波塞略的家中
while I was at the Bacera residence.
我研究了康罗伊先生的简历
Currently under the employ
现在受雇于
of a company called Lexicon Personal Security, yes?
一家名叫莱斯康的私人安保公司,对吗
Would you like to know what that company was called
你们知道这家公司一周前
until just a week ago?
叫什么名字吗
Sutter Risk Management.
萨特风险管理公司
We think it's one of Moriarty's shell corporations.
我们认为这是莫里亚蒂的一家空壳公司
Am I supposed to know that name? She used me
我该知道这个名字吗,她利用我
to prove that the Sutters had committed a murder,
证明萨特犯了罪
most likely to clear the decks for you.
就是为日后的行动扫除障碍
You were not assigned to Mr. And Mrs. Bacera
几星期前,你还没有负责
a few weeks ago, were you?
波塞略夫妇的安全,对吗
You joined their detail just recently,
你最近才被新雇主
a move no doubt orchestrated by your new owner.
安排来负责他们的安全
I would've given my life for the Baceras.
我能为了保护波塞略夫妇而丢掉性命
You let a murderer into their home,
你让凶手进入他们家
and then you murdered him to cover it up.
之后你又杀了凶手来掩盖一切
Sherlock! Get off him!
夏洛克,把他弄开
No! Get... get him out of here.
不,把他弄走
You're bleeding again.
你的伤口在流血
You must've popped your stitches. I'm fine.
你的伤口一定裂开了,我没事
Sherlock... I said I'm fine!
夏洛克,我说了我没事
Hey! You need to get a hold of yourself!
你需要控制一下自己
I had her. I had her. I...
就差一点,就那么一点
uncovered her plan,
我发现了她的计划
saw how to stop her
看到了阻止她的办法
and she succeeded.
但最后她还是赢了
Three people died today because of me.
今天有三个人因为我死了
Are you listening to me?
你在听我说吗
Captain Gregson wanted to pull your credentials a few days ago.
格雷森警监几天前想让你别插手这件事
I convinced him not to.
我劝他让你继续查下去
Yes, because you know that a good detective
你做得对,因为一个优秀的侦探
doesn't just stop because things get inconvenient!
是不会因为困难就停止查案的
Sherlock.
夏洛克
I think it's time.
我觉得是时候了
For what?!
是什么时候了
You-you know I'll investigate this anyway,
你,你知道无论格雷森警监是否允许
whether I have Captain Gregson's blessing or not.
我都会追查下去的
That is your choice, but right now,
那是你的选择,但是现在
we are enabling you.
我们在纵容你
If you are the partner that I invited you to be,
如果你还是我当年邀请来的那个搭档
the partner that I believe that you can be,
那个从不辜负我期望的搭档
then you will stop this line of thought immediately!
你就不会再这样想下去
I am your partner,
我是你的搭档
and you cannot keep going on like this!
但你确实不能继续下去了
Now, what...? You know, I almost stole
现在,你知道吗,我昨天差点
a vial of opiates from a crime scene yesterday.
就从犯罪现场偷走一瓶镇静剂
You know why I didn't? Because of you.
知道我为什么没偷吗,因为你
Because I knew how disappointed that you would be in me.
因为我知道这样做我会让你多失望
And if I only had the words to describe
我现在根本无法形容
how disappointed in you i am at the moment...
你让我有多失望
I don't expect you to understand right now,
你现在不能理解我的苦衷
but I know what you need to do.
但我知道你下一步该做什么
Moriarty said she was smarter than you,
莫里亚蒂说她比你聪明
that you needed to let her win.
你必须让她得手
It is the only way this does not eat you alive.
否则这件事会让你生不如死
She was right.
她说的没错
Let her win.
让她得手
Yeah, yeah, I'll let you know if he shows up.
好的,他出现的话我通知你
Um, give me a minute.
稍等一下
Aren't you meant to be waiting outside?
你们不该在外面守着吗
I just talked to the sergeant
我刚跟负责你安保的
in charge of your protective detail.
警司通过话
He told me you ditched him outside the precinct.
他说你在警局外甩开了他
What's the deal?
怎么回事
You okay?
你还好吗
Going upstairs to shower.
上去冲个澡
Surely your jurisdiction ends there.
我的浴室总不在辖区内了吧
What's up, Captain?
什么事,警监
Holmes stormed out of the station a while back.
刚才福尔摩斯冲出了警局
Is he there?
他在你那吗
Yeah, he just got in.
是的,他刚回来
What about Watson? Is she with him?
华生呢,跟他在一起吗
No. What's going on?
没有,发生了什么
A corner drug dealer in Bushwick
半小时前,布什维克的一个街边毒贩
got beaten and robbed about a half hour ago.
遭到一顿暴打,还被抢劫了
Witnesses said the perp was British,
目击者说抢犯是个英国人
and his arm was in a sling.
胳膊还吊在脖子上
Holmes?
福尔摩斯
Let me in.
让我进去
Come on, open up!
快点开门
Oh my God!
我的天啊
Holmes? Can you hear me?
福尔摩斯,能听见吗
Hmm? Hey, get an ambulance now.
快叫救护车
He just OD'd.
他吸毒过量晕倒了
Stay with me.
保持清醒
Hey, hey, Holmes...
福尔摩斯
I know you're awake.
我知道你很清醒
I appreciate you're cross with me, but...
我知道你生我的气,但是
please don't tell me I've managed to make
别告诉我我还能让
the great Sherlock Holmes shy.
夏洛克·福尔摩斯害羞的不说话
There's a guard at my door.
门口有个看守
I haven't hurt him, just distracted him.
我没伤害他,只是让他找点别的事干
I warned you.
我警告过你
I practically begged you.
我恨不得都求你了
Why didn't you listen?
你为什么不听
You asked me to let you win.
你要我放你得手
I'd say that I have really.
我觉得我已经做到了
You compelled Christos Theophilus to murder
早上你强迫克里斯托·西奥菲勒斯
two innocent people this morning.
杀了两个无辜的人
And then you made a fortune in the resulting chaos.
然后又在一片混乱中赚了一大笔钱
I did, but I didn't want... this.
没错,但是我没想让你成,这样
Not again.
不要重蹈覆辙
Yeah.
好吧
Why did you come here?
你来这干吗
I want to help you.
我想帮你
You-you adopted a fake persona,
你,你伪装身份
you seduced me,
引诱我
faked your own death...
伪造自己的死亡
so, forgive me
所以,请原谅我
if I, uh... if I don't want any more of your help.
我不想让你再帮我了
Would you have preferred I'd just killed you?
宁愿我干脆把你杀了都不行吗
Yes.
对
I knew that my death would be quite a blow.
我知道我的死对你是巨大的打击
I knew it would keep you occupied while I...
我知道你忙着伤心的时候
carried on with other projects,
我会有时间继续别的计划
but I...
但是,我
I failed to predict your descent into addiction.
我没想到你会堕落到染上毒瘾
Well, you surprised me.
你让我很意外
You're the only person on the planet who can.
除了你这世界上没人能让我意外了
That's why you love me, though, isn't it?
但这就是你爱上我的原因,不是吗
Is that why you came here?
所以这就是为什么你会来这吗
To tell me?
来告诉我吗
Do you know why you're so drawn to narcotics?
你知道你为什么沉迷于毒品吗
Because you're in near constant pain.
因为你一直生活在痛苦中
Your sensitivities-- they make you a great detective,
你敏感的视角,让你成为伟大的侦探
but they also hurt you.
但也让你非常痛苦
I know what that's like, Sherlock.
我明白那是什么感觉,夏洛克
Only me.
只有我能明白
I'm leaving the country tonight.
今晚我就会离开这里
I want you to come with me.
跟我走吧
You're broken to pieces right now.
你已经支离破碎了
I can put you back together.
我能帮你复原
And once you're whole, I'll show you a different way to live.
等你痊愈,我会带你体验一种新生活
We are... the same.
我们如出一辙
You and I.
你和我
We both made the same mistake.
我们犯了同样的错
We fell in love.
我们坠入爱河
It made us stupid.
这让我们变得愚蠢
I made nearly a billion dollars today.
我今天就赚了近十亿
I don't feel stupid.
我可不觉得愚蠢
Yeah.
是啊
You know... she solved you.
她看穿你了
The mascot.
吉祥物
Watson.
华生
She diagnosed your...
今晚早些时候
condition earlier this evening.
她诊断了你的境况
She realized the real reason you could never...
她明白了你为何
quite bring yourself to kill me.
无法对我下毒手
The reason you came back to my life.
为何回到我生活中
Ah... the reason you came here.
为何来这儿
That's why she encouraged me to let you win.
因此她劝我让你赢
Well, at least make it...
至少
yeah... make-make it look like you'd won.
表面上让你赢
You faked the overdose.
你吸毒过量是假的
Yeah. Uh... I remain quite drug-free.
是啊,我一直远离毒品
It's good.
感觉很好
But, um...
但是
...given your, um... your repeated claims to have your...
既然你反复强调
...eyes and... eyes and ears everywhere...
到处都有你的耳目
You said...
你说
there was only one person in the world who could surprise you.
世上只有一人能让你感到意外
Turns out, there's two.
看来是有两个
Hey, there you are.
你在这儿啊
Captain Gregson just called with an update about Moriarty.
格雷森警长打电话来说了莫里亚蒂的新进展
And?
怎么样
Well, he said the recording the police made of your conversation
他说警方在医院录下的对话
at the hospital has her attorney sweating bullets.
让她的律师很紧张
They know that she admitted to using Christos Theophilus
他们知道她承认利用克里斯托·西奥菲勒斯
to kill the Baceras, so, they're treading lightly.
谋杀波塞略母子,所以他们需谨慎行事
In the meantime,
同时
the Macedoanian denars she purchased
她买入的马其顿代纳尔
have been frozen, pending further investigation.
已经冻结,等待进一步调查
Hey... are you listening to me?
你在听我说话么
My nemesis has been defeated.
我的死敌被打败了
Is that about the long and the short of it?
彻底打败了吧
Yes.
是的
Yes.
没错
So, does that mean you need to find a new nemesis,
你打算再找个新的死敌呢
or is this more of a lifetime appointment?
还是这辈子就算了
They're almost here.
它们快出来了
Do you remember the rare bee I was given
记得证明杰拉尔德·莱登是被下毒后
for proving that Gerald Lydon had been poisoned?
他送我的那种罕见蜜蜂么
The bee in the box, sure.
箱子里的蜜蜂,记得
Osmia avoseta is its own species,
石巢蜂是纯种蜂
which means it should not be able to reproduce
就是说理论上它不能
with other kinds of bees.
和其它品种杂交繁殖
And yet, nature is infinitely wily.
但是自然太狡黠了
So box bee got another bee pregnant?
它们搞大了别的蜜蜂的肚子
Quite so.
可以这么说
Which means, they should be reclassified
也就是说这种蜂该被
as an entirely new species.
归为一种新品种
First newborn of which...
第一批新生儿
is about to crawl its way into sunlight.
要爬出来晒太阳了
Oh, my God.
天呐
As the discoverer of the species,
作为新品种的发现者
the privilege of naming the creatures falls to me.
我有命名的权利
Allow me to introduce you to Euglassa Watsonia.
容我介绍,由格拉斯·华生尼娅蜂
You named a bee after me?
你让蜜蜂跟我姓
You named a bee after me.
你让蜜蜂跟我姓
Should be dozens more within the hour.
一个小时内会有更多
If you'd like, I could come and get you once they're all here.
等它们都出来了我可以去叫你
That's all right.
没事
I think I'll just watch.
我就在这看好了