Phoebe: Hey, look who's up!
嗨,看谁来了!
Ross: Hey!
嗨!
Phoebe: How do you feel?
感觉怎么样?
Ross: I feel great. I feel great, I feel great.
我觉得好极了。我觉得好极了,我觉得好极了。
Monica: Wow, those pills really worked, huh?
哇,那些药真的有效,恩?
Ross: Yeah! Not the first two, but the second two...
头两片没有,不过后两片
Phoebe: woooo!
哦!
Ross: I love you guys. You guys are the greatest. I love my sister, I love Phoebe
我爱你们。你们是最棒的。我爱我的老妹,我爱Phoebe …
Phoebe: Ooh! So nice...
哦!你真好!
Ross: Hey! Chandler! I love you man! And listen, man, if you wanna be gay, be gay. Doesn't matter to me.
嗨,Chandler!我爱你,听着,伙计,如果你想当同性恋,那就当同性恋吧。我不在乎。
Andrea: You were right.
你是对的。
Ross: Rachel. Rachel Rachel. I do love you.
Rachel. Rachel Rachel。我真的爱你。
Rachel: Oh, Ross, I love you too.
哦,Ross,我也爱你。
Ross: Oh, no, I really love you.
哦,不,我真的爱你。
Rachel: I really love You!
我真的爱你!
Ross: Oh. . you don't get it!
哦。你没有明白!
Joey: Oh!
哦...
Mr. Geller: What you got there?
你在这儿做什么?
Joey: Just a, uh...hearing disability.
只是,呃……听力有些不好。
Mr. Geller: What's the score?
比分多少?
Joey: Seventeen fourteen Giants...three minutes to go in the third.
17比14。巨人队领先。第三节还剩三分钟。
Mr. Geller: Beautiful!
精彩!