Organized, clean, perfect. Look. Just look at it. Look at it, Max. It won't bite.
有序,干净,完美,快看。快看呀。快看嘛,麦克斯,它不会咬人
Who are you, my mother's third boyfriend?
我妈的第三任男友才说这话
And truthfully, before I saw that check, I wasn't even going to file.
坦白说,在我看见那张支票之前,我没想过要报税
But now that our business is getting real, maybe I should start getting real about my finances.
但现在生意越来越像一回事,我才打算把我的财政状况当一回事
I mean, when we are two billionaire bitches,
等咱俩真的成了亿万富婊子
I don't want the government to swoop in and Wesley snipe us for back taxes.
我可不想政府半路杀出来,然后韦斯利为了税务而狙击咱俩
Okay, great. We'll do it tomorrow. And I promise, no more purse slams starting now.
好吧,那明天帮你。我保证,从现在开始我再也不批评你包包了
Who is that?
谁呀
CNN. They found a 34th Chilean miner in your purse.
新闻台,他们在你包包发现第34名智利矿工
Okay, okay! Starting now. Who is it?
好啦,好啦,从现在正式开始。谁呀
Kim Kardashian. No. I'm not Kim Kardashian. No, I work for a living.
金·卡戴珊。不,我不是金·卡戴珊啦。老娘不靠作秀圈钱
Hey, Sophie, you come down for your cupcake nightcap?
苏菲,你是下来吃睡前小蛋糕的吗
Yeah, thank you, Max. But tonight I'm going to take two.
对,谢啦,麦克斯。不过今晚我要吃两个
'Cause I'm getting ready to date and I wanna get back to my fighting weight.
因为我得为约会做准备,我得回到我的"战斗体重"
Sophie, what do you mean you're getting ready to date again?
苏菲,你说准备跟人约会是什么意思
Oh, well, there's some really cute new guys down at the Polish club.
在波兰酒吧那,有几个真心不错的新帅哥
And... oh, my gosh, one in particular is like a cross between Vin Diesel and Viggo Mortensen.
而且,老天,还有一个长得特别像范·迪塞尔和维戈·莫特森的混合版
Yeah, so rich and handsome you almost don't notice the wheelchair.
没错,又富又帅,让人都快忘了他还坐着轮椅
Hard to resist a man in New York who's got his own ride.
在纽约有"车"的男人实在难以抗拒啊
I'm sorry, I don't mean to pry. Oh, then don't.
抱歉,我不是故意要打听。那就闭嘴