We have a guest. He'll be here any moment.
我们有客人拜访 随时会到
I can't. I have a riding lesson with Daniel.
我不能去 我要跟丹尼尔上骑术课
Well, that's been canceled.
骑术课已经取消了
Now smile. We don't want to disappoint him.
微笑 可不能让他失望
Disappoint who?
让谁失望
The king.
国王
The king? Why is the king coming?
国王 国王来这里做什么
Because you've finally done something right.
因为你终于做对了件事
That little girl you saved is the king's daughter.
你救的那个女孩是国王的女儿
Is that her?
就是她吗
Yes.
是的
Regina, honey, this is Snow White's father.
瑞金娜 亲爱的 这是白雪公主的父亲
No. It is I who should bow to you.
免礼 应该我向你鞠躬才对
You saved my daughter's life.
你救了我女儿的命
There is no way to repay that debt.
这份恩情是无法偿还的
It is an honor to meet you.
能见到你 我非常荣幸
Regina, dear, the king's honored to meet you.
瑞金娜 国王说很荣幸见到你呢
Say something.
回话啊
The honor is mine.
应该是我的荣幸
You're quite lucky to have a mother who looks out for you.
你很幸运 有位母亲一直保护着你
My dear Snow has many things, but a mother is not one of them.
我亲爱的白雪什么都有 就是没有母亲
We lost her years ago.
多年前 我们失去了她
I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
Since then I have scoured the land looking for a wife.
那时起我寻遍整个王国 想找位妻子
I've yet to find a woman with an interest in my daughter... until now.
始终未找到一位爱我女儿的女人... 直至现在
Will you marry me, Regina?
你愿意嫁给我吗 瑞金娜
Yes. Yes.
当然 愿意