Daniel? Daniel!
丹尼尔
What is it?
怎么了
Marry me.
娶我
Regina, what are you doing?
瑞金娜 你在做什么
What's happened? Did you tell your mother?
发生了什么 你跟你妈妈说了吗
No. Now I can never tell her.
不 我再也没法说了
She won't understand.
她永远不会理解
That girl I saved was the king's daughter.
我救的那个女孩是国王的女儿
And now he's proposed to me.
而现在 他向我求婚了
What?
什么
My mother accepted!
我妈妈答应了
The only way out is to run.
我们只能私奔了
For us to leave this place, for us to be married, for us to never come back.
我们得离开这里 结婚 永远不再回来
Regina... Do you understand what that would mean?
瑞金娜 你知道私奔意味着什么吗
Life with a stable boy is a far cry from a life as queen.
嫁给一个马夫与做王后是天壤之别
Being queen means nothing.
做王后没有任何意义
Daniel... All I care about is you.
丹尼尔 我在意的只有你
Then if I am to marry you, we must do this properly. Here.
那么 若要娶你 就得正式一些 好了