Snow! Dear, what are you doing?
白雪 亲爱的 你来做什么
You said to get back on the horse and...
你告诉我要重回马背...
What are you doing with him?
你跟他在一起做什么
Snow, I can explain.
白雪 听我解释
No.
不
No. Snow! Snow!
不要跑 白雪
Snow! Snow! Wait! Snow! Snow!
白雪 白雪 等等 白雪 白雪
Are you okay?
你没事吧
No. Why were you kissing that man in the stable?
有事 你为什么亲马厩里的那个男人
You're to marry my father.
你马上要嫁给我爸爸了
You're to be my mother.
你要做我妈妈了
Oh, Snow, please, listen to me.
白雪 别这样 听我说
Your father, King Leopold he's a kind and fair man... But I don't love him.
你的爸爸 利奥波德国王 是个善良的好男人 但是我不爱他
I don't understand.
我不明白
Why not?
为什么不爱他呢
Love doesn't work that way.
爱情不是你想象的那样
Love... true love... is magic.
爱 真爱是有魔力的
And not just any magic
它不是普通的魔法
the most powerful magic of all.
而是最强大的魔法
It creates happiness.
爱让人幸福