And reverse the spin on the antiproton...
然后让反质子的自旋反向
and γ becomes α...
γ变成了α
Multiplied by a matrix of (-i,0)...
乘以矩阵(-i,0)
And there we have it.
有成果了
Conclusive proof that I am absolutely worthless after 9 o'clock.
证明我九点过后就是一条废柴的证据
Sheldon...
谢尔顿...
Sheldon...
谢尔顿...
All right, all right.I see what's going on.
好了 好了 我看穿了你们的诡计
A little pre-Halloween hijinkery.
万圣节前的装神弄鬼罢了
A ghostly moan,
阴森的呜咽
a rattling of chains,
铁链的响声
a witch's cackle.
女巫的奸笑
The trifecta of haunted house cliche.Instead of "eek," I say, "yawn."
老套的鬼屋三元素 普通人尖叫 哥只想睡觉
Sheldon...
谢尔顿...
Oh, the walls are dripping blood,
滴血之墙
which looks nothing like a phenolphthalein indicator exposed to a sodium carbonate solution.
看上去假得就像把碳酸钠溶液 碳酸钠溶液呈碱性 遇酚酞变红 滴进了酚酞里一样
See you in hell Sheldon.The most frightening thing about that is the missing comma.
我们地狱里见谢尔顿 这话最恐怖的地方 是你忘了加逗号了
Okay, all right. That one was clever.
好 很好 这招高
Skeleton with phosphorous on a zip line.
缆绳上挂着个含磷的骨架
Come on out, merry pranksters.Take a bow.
该谢幕了
You should've seen your face.
你真该看看你刚才的表情
Yes, there's nothing quite like the slightly widened eyes of mildly startled.
有什么呀 不过就是稍稍受到惊吓然后瞳孔小小地放大了一点
Come on, admit it.We got you, Sheldon.
你就承认吧 谢尔顿 我们吓着你了
Please, fright depends on an element of surprise.
拜托 惊吓惊吓 有惊才有吓
The simple fact is, because I am much smarter than you,and able to anticipate your actions,it is highly unlikely that you two rubes could ever surprise me.
而事实是 在能未卜先知的我面前 你们两个臭皮匠的烂招 只是笑话 想吓到我诸葛亮 门都没有
He's probably right.
他说的对吧
We can't beat him. He's just too smart.
我们吓不倒他 他太聪明了
Gentlemen.
先生们
Who had money on "faints"?
谁刚才赌他会晕倒来着
I had "pee his pants."
我赌的是尿裤子
Hang on.
等等
Looks like everyone's a winner.
看来我们都赌中了
Our whole universe was in a hot dense state,then nearly fourteen billion years ago expansion started. Wait...
我们的宇宙进入了极热的高浓度状态,后来,140亿年前它开始扩张。等等……
The Earth began to cool,the autotrophs began to drool,neanderthals developed tools, we built a wall (we built the pyramids),
地球开始冷却,自养生物开始繁殖,穴居人学会使用工具,我们开始建墙(我们还建了金字塔)
Math, science, history, unraveling the mysteries,That all started with the big bang!bang!
数学、科学、历史解开了宇宙之谜。这一切从宇宙大爆炸开始。
Oh. Watch out, Sheldon.This little boy Casper is a g-g-g-ghost!
当心了 谢尔顿 这个《鬼马小精灵》可是个鬼-鬼-鬼-鬼啊
Droll.Not as droll as a grown man passed out in a puddle of his own urine.
可笑 那也可笑不过一个成年人 晕倒在自己的一滩尿上
That was pretty droll.
的确太可笑了
With a hint of ammonia.
尿液中含氨 笑声中还带着一丝氨气的芬芳
Yes, enjoy your japes, gentlemen. You think you've poked fun at a milquetoast academic.Well, you've forgotten one thing:
接着沾沾自喜着吓人的胜果吧 先生们 觉得自己吓倒了一名胆小的大学学者 可你们忘了一件事
I am also a son of the Lone Star state.I'm Texas through and through.
之子 我可是彻头彻尾的德州人
And we know how to settle scores down there.
我们可会修理人了
If you doubt me, ask Mexico.
不信就去问 常被我们修理的墨西哥人
Hot girl, nine o'clock.
辣妹出没 九点钟方向
Don't everybody look at once!
别同时抬头看人家
What is she doing in a comic book store?
她来漫画书店做什么
I don't know, she might be lost.
我不清楚 估计是迷路了
Doesn't matter. Watch and learn.
无所谓了 都学着点儿
Hi. Hi.... it-it-it...
嗨。嗨。呃...呃...呃
Shut up.
都闭嘴
Are you getting this Next Men?
你要买这期《Next Men》吗
Uh, yeah. It's issue number 21.First appearance of Hellboy.
是的 这是第二十一期的那本地狱男爵第一次登场的那期
I know. I've been looking for it for years.
我知道 我找了它很多年
- Sorry. - Hey, if I pretended to hit on you,could I distract you enough to sneak it away?
我的美貌够不够让你分心 好让我把书偷走
Yes, but you'd be using your superpowers for evil.
够的 但滥用超能美貌做坏事是不对的
Damn, I'm forbidden by my Kryptonian father to do so.
该死 我在氪星的老爸禁止我用能力使坏 Kryptonian 超人家族所在星系
I'm Alice.
我叫爱丽丝
Leonard.
我叫莱纳德
You're very cute, Leonard.
你真可爱 莱纳德
Thanks. You, too.You know, go ahead and take it.
谢谢 你也是 这书你拿去吧
No, no. No, no, I-I did evil.
不 不行 这样我就做坏事了
Would you be open to a trade?
你接受以物易物吗
Yeah, yeah, sure, I guess.
可以 没问题
Okay. Here.This is my number.Call me.
好吧 给这是我的电话号码 记得打给我
Sorry, palm's a little sweaty.What's that word?
抱歉 手掌有点出汗 那是个什么词儿呀
Alice.
爱丽丝。
Oh.Right. Your name. That makes more sense than "Penis".
刚看成"爱鸡鸡"还纳闷呢
Later.
回见了
Did we just see you pick up a girl in a comic book store?
我们亲眼目睹到你在漫画店成功把到妹吗
'Cause if you did, you get your picture up there on the Wall of Heroes.
如果是真的 我要把你的肖像 挂在英雄榜上
No, I don't think I picked her up.Besides, I have a girlfriend.
没有吧 应该没有把到她 更何况我还有家室呢
Doesn't matter. This is the closest anyone's ever come.You're going on the wall, my friend.
无所谓 你算是最成功的一个了 你入榜了 伙计
Be sure to check the mail.
一定要开信箱
How many times are you gonna tell me? What's with you?
你还要提醒我几次呀 你有什么事吗
Nothing.It's not suspicious that I'm fixating.It's consistent with my personality.
没有啊 我锲而不舍有什么奇怪的 我个性向来坚持不懈
Right.
好吧
Hey, guys.
伙计们
More Halloween candy? Didn't you just buy a bunch of it yesterday?
又买万圣节糖果了啊 你昨天不是刚买了一堆吗
Oh. Yeah. That's gone.
那堆啊 吃完了
It's a rough month when Halloween and PMS hit at the same time.
万圣节和大姨妈一起来 我是屋漏偏逢连夜雨呀
Leonard doesn't have time to chat,he has to get the mail.
莱纳德没时间聊天 他要去开信箱
Will you relax? I'll get it in a minute.
你就不能消停会吗 我马上就开
How was work?
工作怎么样?
Open the mail!
去开信箱!
Excuse me.
等我一下
A couple of circulars, nothing important.
几份广告而已 没什么重要的东西
- What's with him?
他怎么回事?
Hang on.You might be from Texas, but I'm from New Jersey.
等等。你是德州人又怎样 哥还是新泽西人呢
Check it out.Jim Lee drew this of me two years ago at Comic Con.
看这个 两年前的动漫展上吉姆·李帮我画的(Jim Lee 美国韩裔漫画家 )
What are you wearing?
你穿的是什么呀
Well, you know, it's Comic Con.
动漫展嘛 你懂的
I'm Lion-O from ThunderCats.
我是《霹雳猫》里的狮猫
Wow, you must have gotten so laid.
哇 肯定有不少女生对你"投怀送抱"吧
No. But Jessica Alba did rub my furry belly.
没有 但洁西卡·阿尔芭有揉我毛毛的肚子
Want to see a comic I draw?
要看看我画的漫画吗
You're kidding. You have your own book?
开玩笑吧 你自己有画漫画啊
Yeah. It's kinda based on my life.
是的 灵感是来自我的生活
Cool.
厉害啊
Oh, look. That's you having sex with a guy in the top half of a Chewbacca costume.Comic Con?
看啊 你和一个上身打扮成 楚巴卡模样的人在嘿咻(楚巴卡 星战人物 浑身毛茸茸 像猩猩) 在动漫展上吗
You'd think, but no.
你以为是 不过非也
You're very talented. This is really good.Did you do...
你真有才 画得真好 你是不是...
So, can I trade you my comic for the Hellboy?
我能用我的漫画换你的《地狱男爵》吗
You can have my car.
换我车子都行
Oh, dear.
神啊
Oh, dear...
我的老天爷啊
Oh, dear, oh, dear, oh, dear...
妈啊 妈啊 妈啊
Oh, dear, oh, dear, oh, dear.
救命啊 救命啊 救命啊
Purell, Purell, Purell, Purell.
洗手液 洗手液 洗手液 洗手液
Good morning, Sheldon.
早上好 谢尔顿
It is, isn't it?
今早是好啊
Oh, bother.
哎呀 讨厌
Isn't that just always the way?You go to staple something, and you're out of staples.Gosh, I wish I'd known that earlier today when I was at Staples.
每次都这样 要用订书机 才发现没钉书针了 老天 要是我早些在史泰博的时候 知道就好了 (史泰博: 美国着名办公用品品牌 与订书针同字)
You ever think of paper clips right there?
那里有回形针啊
No, no, I need something more permanent to join these papers.
不 我需要能把纸钉牢的东西
Say, don't you keep staples in your top desk drawer?
你不是把订书钉放在第一格抽屉的吗
I don't know. Maybe.
不知道 也许吧
Be a lamb and check.
行行好 看一下嘛
All right.
好吧
Who do we have here?
是哪个小可爱躲在这呀
It's a snake. A terrifying snake.
是条蛇 一条吓人的蛇
Oh, did some bad man put us in a drawer?
是不是哪个坏蛋把你丢到抽屉里啦
Stop talking like that.You've been rendered speechless by fear.
别装可爱说话了 你应该被吓得说不出话来才对
Let's go to the biology lab and find you some nice yummy mice.
咱们去生物实验室 给你搞点美味的小白鼠来吃吧
I tried to scare an Indian with a snake.
我居然想用蛇来吓唬印度佬
Come on, Cooper. You're better than this.
加油啊 库珀 你就这么点能耐吗