Mrs. Geller: More wine, dear?
再来点酒好吗,亲爱的?
Monica: Oh, I think so.
哦,我看行。
Mrs. Geller: Those earrings look really lovely on you.
你戴这些耳环真好看。
Monica: Thank you. They're yours.
谢谢你。是你给的。
Mrs. Geller: Actually they were Nana's.
实际上是外婆给的。
Mr. Geller: Now I'm depressed! Even more than I was.
现在我很伤心!比刚才还伤心。
Monica: Oh, look. My first grade picture. Please ignore the Dynomite Tshirt.
哦,快看,我在一年级时候的照片。请忽略那件Dynomite T恤衫。
Rachel: Hey, who's this little naked guy?
嗨,这个裸体的小家伙是谁?
Ross: Oh! That little naked guy would be me.
那个裸体的小家伙是我。
Rachel: Aww, look at the little thing.
哇哦,看这个小东西。
Ross: Yes, yes, fine, that is my penis. Can we be grownups now?
对,对,是,是我的小鸡鸡。我们能成熟点儿吗?
Chandler: Who are those people?
这些人是谁?
Ross: Got me.
这可难住我了。
Monica: Oh, that's Nana, right there in the middle. What does it say? 'Me and the gang at Java Joe's'.
哦,中间那个是外婆,写着 “我和朋友们摄于Java Joe's'”。
Rachel: Wow, Monica, you look just like your grandmother. How old was she there?
哇,Monica,你看起来和你外婆好像。她那时多大?
Monica: Let's see, 1939...yeah, 24,25?
我看看,1939年……24、25岁?
Ross: Looks like a fun gang.
看起来这帮人很开心。
Joey: Ooh, look look look look look! I got Monica naked!
哦,看看看看看!我找到一张莫尼卡裸体的照片!
Rachel: Let me see!
我看看
Ross: No no, that would be me again. I'm, uh, just trying something.
不不,那还是我。我,呃,在尝试些新东西。