D'you know how long I've been on this phone?
你知道我等了多久吗
One hour, fortyeight minutes.
一小四十八分钟
Jesus Christ, that's longer than a football match.
老天 比一场足球赛还长
It'll cost a fortune.
电话费要上天了
I'm sorry, sir, but it's been very busy.
很抱歉 先生 我们今天很忙
There must be some mistake.
肯定是哪里搞错了吧
I've got a serious heart condition.
我有很严重的心脏病
I'm in rehab and the doctor's told us I cannae go back to work.
我正在休养 医生不让我回去工作
Now, I was getting the benefits fine until that bloody assessment.
本来还能领福利 现在又搞什么评估
I see you've only scored twelve points, er, and you need fifteen to obtain benefits.
您的评估只获得了十二分 您需要十五分才能继续领取福利
Oh, points, that's your game?
什么分数 你们花样够多的
I'm sorry, sir, but according to our health, er, health care professional, you've been deemed fit for work.
抱歉先生 据医保 医保专业人员的记录 您目前尚有工作能力
So she knows better than my doctor, a consultant surgeon and a physio team?
这么说她比我的外科顾问医生和专业理疗团队还厉害
Well, I wanna appeal.
我要申诉
Well, that's fine, but you'll have to first request a mandatory reconsideration.
可以 但您要先申请 "强制再评估"
What the bloody hell does that mean?
这又是什么意思
It means the decision maker will reconsider it and if he comes to the same decision, you can then appeal.
意思是 决策者会重新考虑您的申请 如果依然驳回 您才能开始申诉
Right, well put us down for that, then.
行 那我就再评估吧
Okay, sir, but you must wait to get a call from the decision maker.
可以 但您要先等决策者给您打电话
Why?
为什么
To tell you what the decision is.
告诉您他们再次考虑的结果
But that's already been decided.
不是已经出结果了吗
It is, but you're supposed to get the call, before the letter.
是 但在收到信函之前 他们会先打电话给您
Well, is he gonna change his mind?
他们还会改变主意不成
No, the call's just to discuss the decision.
不 电话内容就是讨论评估结果