Well, I know what the decision is, I've got the letter here in front of us.
结果我知道啊 信函就放在我面前呢
D'you want us to read it to you?
不然我读给你听听
But he should have called you first.
收信前应该接到电话才对啊
But he didn't.
可他没打啊
But he should have.
但他应该打啊
Well unless we've got a time machine, we're pretty much knackered, divvent you agree?
除非穿越回去 否则咱是扯不清了 对吧
Er, he has to call you first, sir.
您必须先接到决策者的电话 先生
Listen, can you not just put him on now, so I don't have to waste any more time?
听着 让他现在接电话吧 别再浪费时间了
I can't do that, sir.
这不行 先生
Where is he?
他人在哪
He'll give you a call back when he, er, he gets the chance. When?
他一有时间就会 给您电话的 什么时候
I don't know, sir.
我也不知道 先生
This is ridiculous, man.
真是邪了门了
On the one hand, Jobseeker's Allowance, only for those able and ready to work.
一方面 失业津贴只发放给有工作能力的人
But if you're ill, you have to apply for Employment and Support, get an assessment carried out.
如果您有疾病 就只能申请就业支持津贴并通过相关评估
Well, I've done that but they've knocked us back.
我评估过了 但被驳回了
Right, well if you've been deemed fit for work, your only option is Jobseeker's Allowance.
如果您被判定具备工作能力 您就只能申请失业津贴
Or proceed with the appeal on Employment and Support.
或进行就业支持津贴的申诉