That train carried me to my life.
那列火车带领我走向自己的未来
Beyond the hills and over the rivers.
翻过千山 趟过万水
And always, the rivers run.
始终不变的是 河流永不停息地流淌
Sometimes they flow away from my father...
有时它会背离我的父亲 越淌越远
and sometimes they flow back to his door.
而有时 它又会流回他的门前
I have to prove I can do it by myself.
我能靠自己成功 这一点我必须证明
Then prove it.
那就证明看看
Scott. I know it was a while ago but I'm sorry.
史考特 我知道事情过去一段时间了 但我还是想说声抱歉
I was a damn brute.
我是个该死的混蛋
I wouldn't blame you if you slammed the door in my face.
如果你现在把门摔在我脸上 我也不会怪你的
You don't know how sorry I am... for talking to you and Zelda like that.
你不知道我为当时 像那样和你 和塞尔达说话 有多自责
Please, say you forgive me.
求你了 希望你原谅我
Believe it or not, I've been drunk myself once or twice.
信不信由你 我也喝醉过一两次
Thank you.
谢谢