We can do it together. I got your back.All right? All right.
同心协力就能搞定 我会支援你的 好吗 好
So, can you like do a hocus pocus to ace a test?
你能施咒来获得爱情吗
I don't know that spell.That'd be like the first one I'd learn.
这个咒语我可不会 我要是学咒语 肯定先学这招
Maybe like a sex spell or something. I don't know.
比如性爱咒语之类的 谁知道呢
You wanna or dance or something while we wait?
我们边跳舞边等吧
No!I mean, no thank you.
不行 我是说 不了谢谢
You didn't tell me there was another witch here.Didn't I? No, you didn't.
你没告诉我这儿还有一个女巫 没说吗 是的 没说
No one is supposed to know I'm involved.
不该让别人知道我也参与了
This changes things, Katherine.This changes nothing.
现在情况有变了 凯瑟琳 没变
You're here because you owe your dear friend a favor.
你欠朋友一个情 所以你得插手
You wouldn't want to lose my friendship, now would you?
你不想失去我的友谊吧
Elena.Hey, sorry. Could I--could I talk to my sister?
埃琳娜 不好意思 我能跟我姐姐单独聊聊吗
What is it, Jeremy?I have a message from Stefan.Oh?
什么事 杰里米 斯特凡托我捎个口信 什么
He and Damon want you to meet them at the edge of the lake by the woods.
他和达蒙在树林的湖边等你
They brought the moonstone.
他们把月光石带来了
And why are you their little messenger?
怎么会叫你来传话呢
Because they know I'm not afraid of you.
因为他们知道我不怕你
Ohh. You Gilbert men. So courageous.
不错 吉尔伯特家的男子汉 果然有胆量
How's John, by the way?Were they able to sew his fingers back on?
对了 约翰怎么样了 他那几根手指头还接得上吗