Stop! You're hurting Elena.
住手 你们在伤害埃琳娜
Everything you're doing to her is hurting Elena.
她受的所有伤都会转移到埃琳娜身上
You think you two are the only ones with a witch on your side?
你们以为只有你们有女巫帮忙吗
Wrong. And something tells me that my witch is better than your witch.
错了 看来我的女巫比你们的强啊
Jeremy, go check on Elena. Make sure she's ok.Go!
杰里米 去看看埃琳娜怎么样了 快去
Let's all make sure poor Elena is ok.
让我们一起来看看小埃琳娜怎么样了吧
Little bit more pressure.Bonnie, it hurts.
再来点刺激的 邦妮 我很疼
I can't break the spell, Elena. I'm sorry.
我破不了咒语 埃琳娜 对不起
But I can try to take some of the pain away. Ok?Ok? Ok.
但我可以试试移走疼痛 好吗 好吗 好
This is really going to hurt.Wait!
这下肯定疼得不轻 慢着
Ok. So, how about that moonstone?
好啊 那交出月光宝石吧
Are you ok?I'm gonna be.They're stuck in there with her.
你还好吗 我会没事的 他们和凯瑟琳对峙上了
You were right.Katherine had a witch link Elena to her.
你说的没错 凯瑟琳找了个女巫把埃琳娜和她联在一起了
That girl I saw.The one inside.
是那个女孩 在舞会上那个
Stay with her. Keep pressure on her shoulder.Where are you going?
你陪着她 压住她的肩膀 你要去哪
There's another witch here, I'm gonna find her.
有另一个女巫在这里 我要找到她
Take this. No. Jeremy.Elena, please. Listen to me.
戴上 不行 杰里米 埃琳娜 求你了 听我说
You need this more than I do.No, Jeremy. What I need is for you to be safe.
你比我需要它 不 杰里米 我需要你平安无事
The three of us together, just like old times.
我们三个又在一起了 一如从前
The brother who loved me too much.
一个疯狂地爱我
And the one that didn't love me enough.
一个不够爱我
And the evil slut vampire who only loved herself.
而那个魔鬼贱人只爱她自己
What happened to you, Damon?
你怎么了 达蒙
You used to be so sweet and polite?
你过去多贴心多绅士啊
Oh, that Damon died a long time ago.
那个达蒙已经死掉很久了
Good. He was a bore.
很好 我讨厌死他了
Why don't you two stop antagonizing each other.
你们俩别再互相攻击了
Where's the moonstone?What do you want with it?
月光石在哪里 你要它做什么