Are these bells?
这些是铃铛吗
Cool.
挺不错
See anything you fancy?
看看有没有你喜欢的
It should be something special, like...
我想买件特别的 比如...
You're asking a lot from a bell.
你对铃铛的要求还挺高
This one's good. How much?
这个挺好 多少钱
The price on the back.
价签在背面
May I help you?
有事吗
I'm looking for some maps. I'm a bit of a collector.
我想找几张地图 我是个收藏家
Yes. Well, there's maps through in the shop. This is my office.
这样啊 店里有地图 这里是我的办公室
I thought this was the entrance.
我还以为这边是店门
It's not. The shop's through there.
不是 店在那边
Emma. Come on in. Look who's awake.
艾玛 快来 看看谁醒了
Kathryn, hi. Listen, I don't want to take a lot of your time.
凯思琳 我不想打扰你太久
But do you remember what happened?
你记得发生了什么吗
I don't know much. Um, I was in a car accident, and I remember the airbag going off.
不记得多少 我出了车祸 我记得气囊打开了
And the next thing I knew, I was in the dark, in some basement.
我再清醒过来的时候 周围一片漆黑 好像是在地下室里
I didn't see anyone, but there was food and water.
我没见到有人 不过有吃的和水
And then I guess I was drugged.
我好像是被下药了
Yeah. We're still trying to flush that out of your system.
没错 我们正帮你把药排出去
And then I woke up in a field at the edge of town, and I started walking. That was it.
然后我在镇子边缘的草地里醒过来 开始往前走 就这些