This is going to raise all kinds of questions about where she was and how the test results were fake.
这会招来一连串的质疑她这段时间在哪 检测结果是如何篡改的
Oh, yes. And, um... And who put the key in her cell.
是啊 还有...是谁把监狱的钥匙放在牢房里的
It's all going to lead to me, isn't it? You bastard.
矛头都会指向我 对吗 你这个混蛋
This doesn't make any sense.
没道理啊
You and I we've been in this, together, from the start.
你和我 可都是始作俑者
Oh, have we?
是吗
You created the curse for me
是你为我创造了那个诅咒
The curse that brought us here and built all this.
把我们带过来 并创造了这里的一切
Yeah, it's time you say "Thank you".
是啊 你该说声"谢谢"了
Why did you do it?
你为什么要这么做
Well, you're a smart woman, Your Majesty.
镇长大人 您是个聪明的女人
Figure it out.
自己想想吧
Come on.
快走
Come on. Come on.
快走 快走
What are you doing in the middle of the road, boy?
小毛孩 你在路中间干什么
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Hey, I know you.
我认得你
It's fine. It's fine. It was the donkey's fault.
没事没事 是驴的错
You want a chicken or some eggs?
想要只鸡 或者鸡蛋吗
It's all right. No. I should probably just
没事 我还是...
What's going on?
发生了什么事