You saw no one? You didn't hear a voice?
没看见谁 听见什么声音
Or smell perfume? Cologne? Anything?
闻到香水或古龙水什么的
Nothing. No, I'm sorry.
没有 对不起
I wish I could help.
我要是能多提供点线索就好了
Especially since... while I was gone, you thought I was dead?
尤其是 我不在的时候 你以为我死了
Your DNA matched the heart we found.
我们找到的心脏与你的DNA吻合
They're grilling everybody down at the hospital lab to see who doctored the DNA results.
他们正在盘问医院实验室的所有员工 查是谁篡改了DNA检测结果
Why would anyone do this?
为什么有人要做这种事
I think someone was trying to frame Mary Margaret.
我觉得有人是想陷害玛丽·玛格丽特
But why?
为什么
I mean, who would do something like that?
谁会做出这样的事情呢
You broke our deal.
你违约了
I broke one deal in my life, dear, and it certainly wasn't this one.
亲爱的 我这辈子就违过一次约 但绝对不是你我之间的约定
Kathryn was supposed to die, and Mary Margaret was to get the blame.
凯思琳本来该死掉 而玛丽·玛格丽特则该承受罪责
Yeah, murder seems so much worse here, though, doesn't it?
是啊 在这个世界谋杀可是重罪啊
You can't just turn someone into a snail and then step on them, can you?
你不能把人变成蜗牛 然后一脚踩死他 对吗
You didn't say "kill her".
你的要求不是"杀死她"
We agreed that something tragic should happen to her.
我们达成共识 让她遭遇不测
Now abduction is tragic.
绑架 正是一种不测
The intent was perfectly clear.
我的目的已经很明确了
Oh, let's not talk about intent. Intent is meaningless.
别说什么目的了 目的毫无意义
Intent is everything. Please.
目的就是一切 行了