Why d'you think he does that?
你觉得是为什么呢
I think he's missing his friends.
可能是想他的朋友了吧
But he also does it when he's angry.
但他生气的时候也会拍球
People never listen to him, so why should he listen to them?
别人从不听他说话 他为什么要听别人呢
There you go. And we don't need any glue, nothing like that.
好了 贴这个可不需要胶水
Now you give me a hand and we'll stick this up.
你帮我把这个贴到窗户上
Right, you go that end and I'll go this end.
你抓那头 我抓这头
And we'll stick this up here.
贴在这里
Yeah? Just pass it up here.
还有这里
Aye, right. You do the bottom edge. That's it.
你把底下铺平 对了
The sun heats up all the air in these bubbles...
太阳会把泡泡里的空气烤热
And it'll keep your room nice and warm.
你们的房间就暖和了
Can you go into my tool bag there, there's a piece of cloth.
帮我从工具包里拿点东西 就是那个布包
Can you open it?
能打开吗
What do you think of that? It's gorgeous.
怎么样啊 好漂亮啊
Well it's a little present for your new room.
这是给你们新家的小礼物
Now... Thank you.
现在 谢谢