手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 生活大爆炸 > 生活大爆炸第八季 > 正文

生活大爆炸 第八季:第8集 谢尔顿向艾米表白(下)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Daisy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Wow, you look amazing. Thank you, so do you.

你真漂亮。谢谢,你也很帅。
Sheldon, you look so handsome. Thank you.
谢尔顿,你真帅气。谢谢。
Sheldon, doesn't Amy look hot? That's got to put some starch in the upper flermin.
谢尔顿,艾米不漂亮吗?是不是让你的"上殖器"都活跃起来啦。
What's that? Oh, it's a scaly genital organ that grows between his shoulder blades. Try not to touch it when you're dancing.
什么东西?那是长在他肩胛骨之间的鳞状生殖器。跳舞的时候小心别碰着了。
Excuse me. Where are you going?
失陪了。你去哪里?
I can't do this. And for your information, Leonard, the upper flermin doesn't grow between my shoulder blades, it grows out of the belly button on my neck.
我做不到。莱纳德,我告诉你,"上殖器"不是长在我的肩胛骨之间,而是从我脖子的肚脐孔上长出来的。
He's right, I was thinking of the lower flermin.
他说得对,我刚才说成"下殖器"了。
Ooh, I'll, uh, text Stuart, let him know we're close.
我给斯图尔特发短信,说我们快到了。
That's a neat tattoo. Oh, thanks, it's Sally from Nightmare before Christmas.
你的纹身真好看。谢谢,这是《圣诞夜惊魂》里的萨利。
Aw, that movie's so cute. Do you like her because you both have red hair?
那部电影很有趣。你喜欢她,是因为你们都是红头发吗?
Uh, a little, but more that she's covered in scars and can pull her own limbs off and sew them back on.
不尽然,更多是因为她浑身伤疤,还可以把四肢都拆下来,然后重新缝上。
I like Cinderella. Did you know, in the original book, the sisters cut off their toes with knives in order to fit in the glass slipper?
我喜欢《灰姑娘》。你知道在《灰姑娘》原书中,灰姑娘的姐姐们为了能穿进水晶鞋,用刀把脚趾头砍了下来吗?
I like "BibbidiBobbidiBoo."
我喜欢《魔咒歌》。
Hey, here comes Stuart and his date.
斯图尔特和他的女伴来了。
Oh, she's cute. Oh, my God. What? That's Jeanie. That's Jeanie? !
她真可爱。我的天啊。怎么了?那人是珍妮。她就是珍妮吗?!
Who's Jeanie? Don't say it. That's Howard's cousin that he had sex with.
珍妮是谁?别说。霍华德以前睡过的那个堂姐。
She is my second cousin. We were 15...I just said, "don't say it."
她是我的二等堂姐。我们当时只有15岁 ...我叫你别说。
No, it's okay. He told me that story a long time ago. Raj!
没关系。他很早以前就告诉我了。拉杰!
It was our first date, there was an awkward silence. What was I supposed to say?
那是我们第一次约会,突然冷场了。我总得找话题说啊。
Oh, it's beautiful. Oh, the girls really did a nice job.
哇,好漂亮啊。她们俩布置得真漂亮。
I know I wasn't into this before, but I'm so glad I get to take you to your first prom.
我之前虽然不太感兴趣,不过我很高兴能带你来你的第一个舞会。
What makes you think I didn't go to my prom? I went.
你为什么觉得我没参加毕业舞会?我去过啊。
Well, who'd you go with? I took a little lady I like to call loneliness.
你带了谁?我带的女伴名叫"孤独"。
Aw...It's all right. We ended up having a threesome with her friend humiliation, so...
啊...没事啦。我们最后和"丢脸"来了个"三人大战"...
Well, if I would have been there and saw you alone, I would've asked you to dance.
如果我当时在场看见你一个人,我一定会邀请你跳舞。
No, you wouldn't have. Well, you don't know that. It was before my growth spurt.
不,你不会的。你怎么知道。那时候我还没发育,骨架子都没长开呢。
What, that already happened? Very funny.
什么,你现在是长开了吗?真好笑。
Well, you wouldn't have asked me either.
不过你肯定也不会邀请我。
I would have asked you. In my head. On the way home. While I was having a good cry.
我肯定会邀请你。在我脑子里。在回家的路上。大哭的时候邀请你。
Sheldon, can I come in? I don't think that's a good idea. Why not?
谢尔顿,我能进来吗?我觉得还是算了吧。为什么?
According to an online message board, I may be having a panic attack. SoccerMom09 had similar symptoms. But to be fair, the twins were a real handful that day.
根据网上的留言板说,我可能是恐慌症犯了。"足球妈妈09"也有同样的症状。不过说实话,她的双胞胎那天的确很不乖。
You're making me worry. What's going on?
你让我很担心。到底怎么回事?
What's going on is we're about to go to a prom. And there's a great deal of pressure on young couples like us to engage in what Mr. Bob Eubanks called making whoopee.
事情是我们要去参加毕业舞会。对我们这样的青年情侣来说,要做到鲍勃?尤班克斯说的那样"肆意狂欢" 有很大压力。
What pressure? All I said was you look handsome. Can you please open the door?
什么压力?我不过就说了你好帅。把门打开好吗?
It's not just that. Leonard and Penny also made comments about it. And I'm not blind. Even I looked twice when I saw my posterior in these tuxedo pants.
不光是这样。莱纳德和佩妮也说了这事。我又不是瞎子,我都忍不住多看两眼我的翘臀裹在礼服裤里的样子。
So, I met Jeanie at your Aunt Gladys'. She passed me the Manischewitz, I took one look at this punim, and I almost plotzed on the kugel.
我跟珍妮相识于你阿姨格拉蒂家。她递给我犹太典礼酒,我看了这犹太美女一眼,差点犹太式"喷"到犹太布丁上。
Is this what I sound like when I talk about India?
我谈论印度时也这么烦人吗?
So, my mother's okay with this?
我妈对此没意见吗?
Why would your mother have a problem with me and Stuart?
你妈干嘛对我和斯图尔特有意见?
'Cause they have a weird, inappropriate relationship.
因为他们之间存在着不恰当的逾越之举。
Weirder than what you and I did in my dad's Corolla?
比咱俩在我爸车里"做"的事还逾越吗?
This is so messed up. I know, I'm having the best time.
真是太"糟糕"了。我知道,我看得好开心啊。
Why would you even come to this? Didn't you know I'd be here?
你今天为什么要来?你不是知道我也会在场吗?
It was a long time ago, Howard. And you're only second cousins, who cares?
那事都过去多久了,霍华德。而且你俩是二等堂姐弟,有啥关系?
So, you knew and you brought her anyway? Oh, so she's good enough for Howard, but not for me? !
你明知道这事还非要带她来吗?霍德华能上她,我却不能上吗?!
Yeah. Yeah, go have weird relationships with your own mother and cousin. This is his turf. Yeah.
没错。滚回家和你自己妈妈、堂姐玩不伦去吧。这是他的地盘。说得对。
Well, I might not have asked you to dance then, but I will ask you now.
我当年可能不会邀请你跳舞,但让我现在邀请你吧。
There's no music. I don't care. We'll make our own music.
可是没音乐啊。我不管。咱们自己制造音乐嘛。
My God, who's the dork now?
瞧瞧,现在谁像个傻瓜啊?
Thank you for wearing your flats. Thank you for wearing your heels.
谢谢你穿了平跟鞋。谢谢你穿了高跟鞋。
Look at me. Dancing with the prettiest girl at the prom.
看我多有出息。和舞会中最美的姑娘一起跳舞。
Want to take a picture of us and send it to your old friends in the chess club?
想不想拍张合影发给你国际象棋俱乐部的朋友啊?
I sent them a bikini shot of you years ago.
我几年前就把你的泳装照发给他们了。
This is nice. I kind of wish no one else was coming.
这样真好。我都有点希望其他人不来了。
I know, me, too. But it will be fun to have a prom without all the drama.
我也这么想。但能过个不混乱的毕业舞会也不错。
Howie, get off of him! Not until he stops humping his way up my family tree!
华仔,放开他!除非这只猪不再专拱我家的白菜!
Sheldon, this is silly. I'm not missing another prom. I'm going upstairs now. Good-bye.
谢尔顿,你太傻了。我不要又错过一次舞会。我要上楼去了。回见。
I really did think you looked pretty. You did?
我真心觉得你今天很美。真的吗?
Yes. So much so that I started to panic.
真的。惊艳到让我开始恐慌。
Well, you can relax. Just because you think I look pretty doesn't mean we have to spend the night together.
你不用紧张。就算你觉得我很美,也不代表我们今晚就要在一起。
Were you hoping we would because it's prom?
可这是舞会,你不是一直都盼着我们一起去吗?
I'm always hoping. But tonight I just wanted to have a nice time with you. And maybe dance with someone who has arms.
我一直都想,但今晚我只想好好和你享受舞会。或许还能跟有手臂的生物跳舞。
Thank you for understanding. Of course I understand.
谢谢你理解我。我当然理解。
Sheldon, there's something else I've been wanting to say, but before I do, I just...I want you to know that you don't have to say it back.
谢尔顿,有些话我一直想告诉你。在说之前,我...我想让你明白,你不用回复我。
I know you're not ready, and I don't want you to say it just because social convention dictates...I love you, too.
我知道你还没准备好,所以我不希望你仅仅因为社交规矩而说出来...我也爱你。
You said it.
你说出来了。
There's no denying I have feelings for you that can't be explained in any other way.
我对你有着不可否认又无法用其他途径解释的好感。
I briefly considered that I had a brain parasite. But that seems even more farfetched. The only conclusion was love.
我曾以为自己脑子里长了寄生虫。但那个理由更牵强。唯一的结论,这就是爱。
I know what's happening. This is a panic attack. SoccerMom09 says to lie down with your feet elevated. Okay.
我知道你怎么了。你这是恐慌发作。"足球妈妈09"说要双腿抬高马上躺下。好的。
Just because I love you doesn't mean girls are allowed in my room.
虽然我说了我爱你,但不代表女生可以进我房间啊。
Okay. Here we go...Say "Cheese"! Say "Cheese"! Say "Cousin"! Say...
好了。照相啦...说"茄子"!说"田七"!说"堂姐"!说...
Oh, sorry. Hang on, sorry. Hey, Debbie. I...Yeah, yeah, I'm here with Jeanie. Okay, but we're just friends. It's...Yeah. I got to go.
抱歉。等一下,抱歉。黛比。我...是的,我和珍妮在一起。可我和她只是朋友。只是... 好吧。我得赶紧走了。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
conclusion [kən'klu:ʒən]

想一想再看

n. 结论

 
convention [kən'venʃən]

想一想再看

n. 大会,协定,惯例,公约

联想记忆
nightmare ['nait.mɛə]

想一想再看

n. 恶梦,使人极其痛苦的事情或经历,梦魇

联想记忆
pressure ['preʃə]

想一想再看

n. 压力,压强,压迫
v. 施压

联想记忆
engage [in'geidʒ]

想一想再看

v. 答应,预定,使忙碌,雇佣,订婚

 
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
inappropriate [.inə'prəupriit]

想一想再看

adj. 不适当的,不相称的

联想记忆
social ['səuʃəl]

想一想再看

adj. 社会的,社交的
n. 社交聚会

 
original [ə'ridʒənl]

想一想再看

adj. 最初的,原始的,有独创性的,原版的

联想记忆
tuxedo [tʌk'si:dəu]

想一想再看

n. 男士无尾半正式晚礼服

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。