手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《美少女的谎言》 > 美少女的谎言第三季 > 正文

美少女的谎言第三季(MP3+中英字幕):第5集 艾米丽到詹娜的宴会刺探消息

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Previously on "Pretty Little Liars".

《美少女的谎言》前情提要
Oh, careful, Em, they're already pretty strong.
少倒点儿,艾米,这酒劲挺大的
I've gotten really good at this. Forget it.
我很能喝的,瞎说
She was driving that night, guys. I remembered.
我记起了,那晚开车的人是她
You have to promise not to tell.
你们得保证不告诉别人
That you can see?
你复明的事吗
I am still a target. You owe it to me.
我现在还是目标,这是你们欠我的
All of you!
你们都欠我
My mom was in a car accident.
我妈妈遭遇车祸了
She felt like someone was trying to run her off the road.
就好像有人故意把她撞出马路似的
Are you Emily Fields? Yes.
你是艾米丽·菲尔兹吗,是我
I'm Maya's cousin Nate.
我是玛雅的表哥,内特
What was my mother doing here? I can't talk.
我妈妈来这里干什么,我不能说
My new attorney made me promise.
我向我的律师保证过了
It's Lucas. What is he doing out so late? Shh!
是卢卡斯,他这么晚在外面干什么呢
There's no more "A", So why are you lying to me now?
A已经不存在了,你为什么还要骗我
I feel like I only exist in half of your life.
我觉得我只存在于你生活中的一部分
I'm done, hanna.
我受够了,汉娜
What do you think Mona said to Wilden?
你们觉得梦娜会跟威尔登说什么
If she knows that we were at Ali's grave that night
如果她知道那晚咱们在艾莉的坟墓那
we would be in jail right now.
咱们现在就已经在监狱里了
I thought Hanna was joining us for dinner.
还以为汉娜会跟我们一起吃饭
Hanna hasn't eaten since Tuesday.
周二开始她就没吃过东西
Should we grab a pizza and go over there?
我们要买个披萨过去看看吗
No, unless the topping is Caleb.
没用的,除非披萨上洒得配料是凯勒
If you guys want to to see her, can you just go without me?
你们要是想去看她的话,别拉上我
I already feel bad enough that I convinced her to tell Caleb.
感觉糟透了,我还劝她告诉凯勒真相
With or without you she was backed into a corner.
你去不去,她都已被逼至绝境
This "A" does not feel like a high school girl playing games.
这个A可不像在跟我们过家家了
Ok, well, if you figure out those rules,
你要是理出头绪了
can you tell the rest of us?
能告诉我们几个吗
You know what? I'm not really hungry.
我还真不太饿
Me either.
我也不饿
My stomach's in a knot.
我的胃都麻木
So's my neck.
我的脖子也是
I haven't been able to brush the back of my head in, like, a year and a half.
我都有一年半没去推拿我的后脑勺了
Spence, don't let Wilden freak you out.
斯宾塞,别被威尔登吓到
Ok, if the police really knew that we were lying about the lake house
要是警方真知道湖边小屋的事我们说了谎
not just the lake house.
不只是湖边小屋
What about the negatives of that picture,
照片的底片
Ali's missing body, all the things we buried with her
艾莉不见的尸体,她所有的陪葬品
any of that could get us arrested.
任何一件事都足以逮捕我们
It's my neck again.
我脖子又疼了
Are they going to Jenna's? Garrett's.
他们是要去詹娜家吗,加勒特的家
Well, who else lives in his house besides his parents?
除了他的父母谁还住在这里
I don't think they've been outside since he was arrested.
自他被拘捕后他们可不咋出门了
Having a son in jail for two murders
你要是有个两宗命案在身的儿子
might keep you indoors.
也会闭门不出
That's his mom. That's Mrs. Reynolds.
那是他妈妈,雷诺兹太太
You guys. What? What is it? What?
姐妹们,什么,是什么东西
What? There, over there.
什么,那里,在那里
There was a hoodie watching.
有个穿连帽衫的人在盯着看
What are you saying?
你在说些什么
You think "A" was out here watching us?
你觉得A在这里监视我们吗
Are you sure?
确定吗
Why, why would "A" care about Garrett's mother?
为什么A会来关心加勒特的妈妈
Maybe "A" wanted her out of the house.
也许A是想让她离开这间房子
Here's your brighteye.
你的咖啡
Oh. Thank you.
谢谢
And the world's biggest bear claw.
还有世界上最大块的熊掌杏仁饼
What's in here?
这里面是什么
They had that turkey baguette on the menu that you love.
他们菜单上有你爱吃的土耳其面包
You got me two of them.
你给我买了两块
And...roasted veggies and pickles.
还有烤蔬菜跟腌菜
Pickles come with.
腌菜是赠品
Ah. Well, let me
让我还你...
Oh, no. It's my treat.
不用,我请客
What? You'll have something for later.
安啦,下次你买单就好
Okay, you have one lime in your fridge. One.
你冰箱里就剩一个柠檬了,一个
And it's growing fur.
它都烂得发霉了
Thank you, I appreciate it,
谢谢,不甚感激
but you don't have to feed me.
但你不用接济我的
I have my savings, my tutoring gigs
我有存款,还有辅导费
I'm fine. Really.
我挺好,真的
It's just a turkey
只不过是一块土耳其...
it's not necessary.
没必要这样
I have to get going. I have an interview at 8:30.
我得走了,八点半还有个面试
Hello? Still want a ride? Yeah.
喂,还要搭车吗,要的
Please, just give me back my stuff!
拜托,把我的东西还我
Paige?
佩奇
Hey, Emily. What's up?
好啊,艾米丽,怎么了
I've been meaning to call you.
我一直想打电话给你的
You have? Why?
你打了吗,为什么
I was wondering if you were free tomorrow night.
不知道你明晚是否有空
For? I got tickets to see the Katy Perry movie.
干什么,我有凯蒂·佩里的电影票
Hanna's a big fan, but turns out she has other stuff going on.
汉娜可迷她了,但她有别的事要处理
Boy stuff.
男友的事
Come on, a behindthescenes look at miss "firework".
别犹豫了,还有《烟火》的幕后花絮呢
Don't you want to know what makes her sizzle?
你不想看看她炸毛的样子吗
It'll be fun. You in?
肯定很有趣,来吗
I guess.
好吧
I haven't heard from you since
你很久没和我联系了,自从
I know. I've had a ton of makeup tests to do,
我知道,当时在准备一些科目的补考
and senior year's been kicking my butt.
高三生活让我焦头烂额
If you don't want to go. No, I do.
如果你不想去的话,我想去
That's not it.
不是因为这个
I just thought you were avoiding me.
我以为你是有意躲着我
I wasn't avoiding you.
我没有躲着你
Mmaybe I was, but not intentionally.
是没和你联系,但真不是有意为之
I've just been going through a lot
最近经历的事情太多
and needed to figure some stuff out.
我需要时间理清思绪
Okay. Let's do it.
好,我们一起去吧
Fresh start, right? Yeah.
重新开始,对吗,没错
You said tomorrow night?
那就明晚吧
You haven't heard?
你不知道吗
She had more surgery before school.
开学前她又接受了手术
She can see again.
她重见光明了
I'm happy for her. It's pretty amazing.
我真替她感到开心,太不可思议了
Mrs. Welch was slobbering all over her in the parking lot.
韦尔奇夫人在停车场就对她垂涎三尺了
Text me deets about Katy Perry.
给我短信电影介绍
See you tomorrow.
明天见
Congratulations. Thanks.
恭喜你,谢谢
Hey, what are you still doing here?
你还在这里做什么
What are you still doing here?
你又在这里做什么
I'm the mother. I get an answer first.
我是你妈妈,你先回答我
I don't feel well.
心情不好
Have you heard from Caleb?
有凯勒的消息了吗
Do we know how his mother is?
知道她妈妈怎么样了吗
I would if he'd respond to my texts.
他要是回我短信了,我就知道了
Listen, I know you two left things unresolved.
听着,我知道你们还有问题没有解决
It's resolved. He left me.
都解决了,他抛弃了我
Hanna, that's just for right now.
汉娜,这只是暂时的
Okay? You don't know what the future might hold.
你无法预料未来会如何
But the future's not gonna hold much of anything
但如果你不接受教育
if you don't get an education. You need to go to school.
未来更加无可预料,所以你得去上学
Do you have plans tomorrow?
你明天晚上有事吗
Uh...yeah.
I'm going to listen to every sad song I've ever downloaded, on repeat.
我要循环听我下载所有悲伤情歌
My boss volunteered the bank staff to help out
我的老板让所有银行员工志愿帮助
at a rummage sale at the church.
在教堂举行的义卖活动
We're still short a couple of people.
我们还缺一些人手
Oh, no, please don't. It'll be fun.
千万别喊我去,会很有意思的
You can help sort the clothes.
你可以帮助分类衣服
You love clothes. New clothes.
你最爱衣服了,新衣服
Really?
真的吗
Fine. Send me to church.
好吧,把我打发到教堂去吧
Hanna.
汉娜
Gonna go to school wearing that?
你就穿这身去学校吗
Whatever.
无所谓了
Right.
好吧
What happened to keeping a low profile?
她怎么突然这么高调行事了
Staying blind because she's a target?
不是因为被人盯上了所以要装瞎子吗
Look at her. How can you miss her?
看看她,根本无法忽视她
She's been gliding around
在校园招摇过市
school all day like a thanksgiving float.
就像一只感恩节花车
We should say something to her. No. Wait.
我们得和她谈谈,别,等等
Did you get Aria's text about Lucas
你收到艾瑞亚关于卢卡斯
and the photo studio?
和照相馆的短信了吗
Yeah. What was that about?
收到了,那是怎么回事
Aria says that she knows the photographer who owns the studio,
艾瑞亚说她认识开这家照相馆的摄影师
and it's on the same block
也是在同一个街区
where she and Hanna saw Lucas on that night.
她和汉娜那晚看到了卢卡斯
So now we think Lucas
所以你们觉得是卢卡斯
took the photos in the graveyard?
拍了在墓地的照片吗
Well, maybe, but then why was he pounding to get in there?
极有可能,但他为什么要敲碎入口进去呢
I can't think about this now. I have a calculus test.
现在别和我提这个,我还得准备微积分考试
Wait, Em. There's something else.
等等,艾米,还有一件事
My mom left her tablet out on the table this morning.
我妈妈早上把这个留在桌子上了
What is this? They're letting Garrett out.
这是什么,他们要让加勒特出来
To see his mother. It's called compassionate furlough.
去见他妈妈,这叫人文关怀休假
What has he done to deserve compassion?
他做了什么值得被关怀
She's probably really sick.
他妈妈可能真的病危了
So basically they're giving him a getoutofjailfree card?
也就是说他们给了他张免费出狱卡
This just might be his last time to say goodbye to her.
这可能是他见他妈妈的最后一面
At least he gets a chance.
至少他还有机会见最后一面
Do you want to talk about this later? What's there to talk about?
你想晚点再谈谈吗,还有什么好谈的
We have no power who cares what we think?
我们没权没势,谁在乎我们怎么想
I do.
我在乎
What if "A" put Garrett's mom in the hospital
如果是"A"把加勒特的妈妈送进医院
to get Garrett out of jail?
为了把加勒特救出来呢
Maybe the plan is to meet
或许这个计划就是为了
up with the person who's really helping him.
与真正在帮助他的人碰面
It would explain what Aria saw hiding in the shadows last night.
这也就解释了那晚艾瑞亚看到的阴影是什么
Em, Mona might not be the only person
艾米,梦娜可能不是唯一一个
in rosewood who owns a black hoodie.
在玫瑰镇有黑帽衫的人
Don't look. She's coming over here. Who?
别转头,她过来了,谁
The float. She's carrying something. Envelopes.
那花车,她手里拿着东西,是信封
What's in them? Anthrax.
里面装着什么,炭疽病
Hi. Here's one for you, and one for you.
嗨,给你一个,给你一个
I haven't seen Aria or Hanna.
我没看见艾瑞亚和汉娜
Can I trust that you'll pass them on?
能麻烦你们带给她们么
What is this?
这是什么
Oh, they're invitations. It's my birthday.
我生日的邀请函
And you recovered just in time.
你康复的真是时候
The doctors say it's a positive outcome.
医生说结果很乐观
No. What the hell is this Jenna?
不是这个,我是说你这么做什么意思,詹娜
I thought you needed protection. We had a deal.
我以为你需要保护,我们说好了的
Well, this is the new deal:
那约个新约定
I feel a lot safer when I'm in charge of what happens to me.
我觉得生活在自己的掌控下才是真正安全
Hope to see you at the party.
聚会上见
Can you take a pot of decaf over to the alcove?
你带壶低咖的去小间
Oh, and please tell me you're free tomorrow night.
拜托你明晚一定要有空
Why?
怎么了
The guest list keeps expanding,
宾客名单越来越长
so might need you to work this birthday party.
生日聚会或许需要你来帮忙
Well, I can't, because I'm on the guest list.
我不行,我也是客人
Oh. That's perfect. You're already gonna be here anyway.
那正好,反正你都要来这儿
How often do you get paid to go to a party?
参加派对,又有工资可拿
But I wasn't gonna come because I have other plans.
但我不打算来,我有别的安排
Well, they better include showing up here and keeping your job.
那最好有来这儿保住你的工作
I thought I put the quinceanera photos in this book.
我记得把成人礼的照片夹到这本书里了
I need a sherpa.
我真需要个搬运工
Oh. Thanks, Emily. Have you met Laurel?
谢啦,艾米丽,这是劳瑞尔
She's taking the pictures at my party.
她负责给聚会照相
Laurel Tuchman, this is Emily Fields.
劳瑞尔·塔奇曼,这是艾米丽·菲尔兹
We are... friends from school.
她是我学校的朋友
Cool. Listen, I'm sorry for the mess,
不错,我很抱歉这一团糟
I always take up extra space.
我总是占掉很多地方
Oh, no, no. Any more caffeine and my hair will straighten itself.
不,在喝咖啡我的头发就自行拉直了
This is decaf. Oh, well, then pour away.
这是低咖,那就由你加
Emily, would you mind just closing the curtain a little bit?
艾米丽,能不能稍微拉上窗帘
The light is still too much.
光线还是太强
Sure.
好的
Normally I would have had my assistant send all this over,
通常我会让助手把这些寄来
but I just got rid of him.
但我刚炒了他
Note to self: don't hire a thief. What happened?
自我提示,不要雇小偷,怎么了
Well, it's a long story.
说来话长
He was stealing supplies, developing his own work.
他偷东西,用来自己另起炉灶
Then he had the nerve to come back
然后他居然还有脸跑来
and demand I give him his negatives.
跟我要他的底片
I told him, "Listen, anything you left,
我告诉他,你留下的任何东西都归我
It belongs to me until you pay me what you owe me."
除非你还清你欠我的
You know what's going on, right?
你知道了,对吧
They're letting Garrett out.
他们要放加勒特出来
He's gonna be free, walking down the street.
他就要重获自由,在街道走来走去了
Not really. He'll be handcuffed, Nate.
也不是,他要带手铐,内特
There'll be a guard with him
会有警员跟着他的
Since the court is gonna be so generous,
既然法庭这么慷慨
how about they grant me permission to... Nate, stop.
让他们给我保证,内特,别说了
Why aren't you angry?
你为什么一点都不气愤
I was. I am.
我很气愤
Look, I know he took away someone we both love,
我知道他杀了我们都爱的人
but he's about to lose someone he loves, too.
但他也即将失去他爱的人
So what?
那又怎样
He doesn't deserve to see the sky or breathe fresh air again.
他不配重见天日呼吸新鲜空气
I know. I'm with you on this, okay?
我知道,我完全同意你
But you have to let things play out the way they're meant to be.
但你得让事情顺其自然发展
I'm on the clock, I have to get back to work.
我很忙,我得回去工作了
Can you just hang out here for a bit?
你能不能在这儿等一会儿
You bought him groceries?
你给他买日用品
It was not groceries. It was two sandwiches.
不是日用品,两个三明治而已
And believe me, I'm still paying for it.
而且,还是我花自己的钱买给他的
You should have seen the look he gave me.
你真该看看他给我的脸色
Well, he's your boyfriend, Aria, he's not a baby squirrel.
他是你男朋友,艾瑞亚,不是松鼠宝宝
Just trying to do the right thing. Totally wrong.
只是努力做对的事,完全错了
I've been there, done that.
我也曾做过一样的事
Every time you babysquirrel Ezra
每次你把他当成松鼠宝宝
you're taking away his nuts.
你都在拿走他的坚果
You did not just say that.
你指的真的是坚果吗(nuts有蛋蛋的意思)
I did. But I don't think that I meant to.
我指的是坚果,不是那个意思
Is that Emily?
是艾米丽吗
Ezra. Did he find his nuts?
以斯拉,他找到坚果了吗
He just got an invitation to Jenna's birthday party.
他被邀请去詹娜的生日派对
Wait. Now Fitz is invited?
等等,费兹也被邀请了
Yeah. Apparently Jenna wants to see her favorite teacher
显然詹娜迫不及待
for the first time.
想要见她最喜欢的老师
What the hell is she up to?
她到底想干嘛
Spencer, how are you able to write a paper during all this?
斯宾塞,你怎么现在还有心情写论文
I'm not. I'm breaking and entering into my mom's email account.
我没写,我在入侵我妈的邮箱账号
Why?
为什么
Because I want to see what time garrett's being released.
因为我想看看加勒特何时被放出来
You want to stand outside the hospital and protest?
你是想站在医院门口抗议吗
No. I want to be inside, so I can see who he's really visiting.
不,我想进去,看看他到底在见谁
And my guess is that face is gonna be a lot easier to read
我猜在医院的灯光下比街灯下
under hospital lights than a street lamp.
更容易看出他的内心
Okay, great. Thanks.
好的,太棒了,谢谢
They said we could use the Katy Perry movie
他们说凯蒂·佩里电影的票
tickets next weekend instead.
下周也能用
I'm so embarrassed.
真不好意思
I invite you to do something, and then I cancel.
我邀请你去,而我自己却爽约
I'm sure it will be just as fun in seven days.
下周再去是一样的
Besides, I get to see you tomorrow night anyway.
此外,不管怎样明晚我都能见到你
Yeah. Wearing this.
是啊,带上这个
You bought a clipon tie?
你买了一个假领带
Kevin said the birthday girl was set on a certain look.
凯文说生日女孩都会有固定的打扮
Fourth grade student council?
那个四年级学生理事会的
I'm not even sure how this works. Can I help?
我还不知道这个怎么用,我来帮你吧
This is harder than it looks.
看来这比看上去要难
You know what, this is too short.
算了吧,这个太短了
I have a real tie that I wore to a costume party.
我有一个真领带,礼服派对时穿过
Can you check that cabinet and see if it's in there?
你能帮我到那个柜子里找找吗
Sure.
当然
So, were you surprised that jenna invited you to this?
你惊讶吗,詹娜邀请你去生日派对
Kind of. We're not exactly chummy.
有一点,我们并不是很要好
We were lab partners once, but she sorta scared me.
我们曾在一起做实验,但我有点怕她
Is this yours?
这是你的吗
What?
什么
Careful, em. They're already pretty strong.
小心点,这酒太烈了
Oh, yeah. I I forgot that was in there.
是啊,我忘记把它丢在那了
It's nice. It's a mistake.
很漂亮,它是个错误
I meant to toss it,
我是说我应该扔掉
but I was afraid my mom would find it in the garbage.
但我害怕我妈会在垃圾里发现
There's still something in it. Paige,
这里边还有酒,佩琪
if you want it, it's yours.
如果你要的话,就给你吧
Really. I'm done with that.
真的,我不要了
You sure you don't need a lift? It's not out of the way.
你确定你不用搭便车吗,反正也是顺道
No, I'm good. I still have a few things to take care of here.
不了,我在这边还有点事要处理一下
I will see you tomorrow.
明天见
Hmm. Must be great to say that and mean it.
嗯,你这么说真是太好了
Take care. Thanks.
保重,谢谢
That's beautiful.
很美
Thanks.
谢谢
Are you an architecture student?
你是建筑系的学生吗
We'll see. Maybe someday.
不知道,也许以后会是吧
Do you ever... draw people?
你...画过人吗
I have.
画过
But, uh, they tend to look more like buildings.
但,看起来更像建筑
Well, I'm impressed.
你真令我印象深刻
Well, where is my invitation? I want to at least see it.
我的邀请函在哪,至少我得看看
Are you coming from yoga? No, home.
你是刚练瑜伽回来吗,不是,从家里来的
Why are you dressed like that? Because, Spencer,
你为什么穿成这样,因为,斯宾塞
I'm too depressed to work a zipper, all right? Get over it.
我难过得连拉链都嫌烦,行吗,别管了
Who's she talking to?
她在跟谁打电话
Emily, who apparently has to work jenna's party.
艾米丽,她得去詹娜的生日派对工作
Seriously?
你说真的吗
Well, I can beat that.
我可不会去
I have to spend my saturday night
周六晚上我要去教堂
sorting out velour track suits at church.
整理丝绒运动装
Why? My mom found out that I cut school,
为什么,我妈知道我旷课了
and now she signed me up for a triple shift.
现在她我要我去干活儿
If you thought I was depressed before...
你要是觉得我之前很沮丧
It gets weirder. What's up?
越来越奇怪了,怎么了
Hey, Han, how are you feeling?
汉,你还好吧
I don't think I've seen you in sweats
我没见过你穿着...
She can't work a zipper.
她连拉拉链都嫌烦
Just move on. What did Emily say?
继续,艾米丽怎么说
So, Paige is invited to the party too,
佩琪也被邀请去派对了
and now Laurel Tuchman is shooting it.
现在劳瑞尔·塔奇曼在负责拍照
Laura Tuckswhat?
劳瑞塔什么
Laurel Tuchman.
劳瑞尔·塔奇曼
The photographer that I took a class from last summer.
就是去年夏天给我上过课的摄影师
Go on.
继续
Well, Emily may have overheard
艾米丽无意中听到
why Lucas was banging on that door.
为什么卢卡斯要撞那扇门
Laurel fired her assistant
劳瑞尔解雇了她的助手
because he was using the studio to develop his own prints.
因为他用摄影室冲洗自己的照片
And now he wants the negatives.
现在他想要底片
Where are you going with this?
你想表达什么
To an open grave that he took pictures of.
他拍照的那个被挖开的墓地
And you think lucas dug it up by himself?
你认为是卢卡斯自己挖的
The kid can barely lift his chemistry book.
他还是个一个手无缚鸡之力的孩子
Well, he's tall enough to reach the pedals on a backhoe.
他有能力开挖土机吧
Let's just stay with Jenna, all right?
我们只谈论詹娜,好吗
That's who Emily remembers driving that car that night.
艾米丽记得在那晚驾车的人就是她
Why can't she be it? They can all be it.
为什么她不可能,他们都有可能
Spencer's right.
斯宾塞说的对
Why is Garrett being released the same night of Jenna's party?
为什么加勒特的释放和詹娜的派对是同一天
Exactly. What is the purpose of this party?
就是,派对的目的到底是什么
Is it really to celebrate Jenna's birthday,
是真的只是为了庆祝詹娜的生日
or is it just to get us all in the same room
还是为了把我们集合到一间屋子里
so she can drop a vat of pig's blood on us?
往我们身上大倒脏水
She's not dropping anything on me.
她可泼不到我
I won't be there. No one will.
我反正不去,没人会去
Who wants to go to that stupid party anyways?
谁愿意去那愚蠢的派对
Me.
Wioh, am I done?
我的时间到了么
You've been here barely an hour.
你来这里一小时都没到
That can't be true.
不可能
Just think of it as the school day you missed.
就当你补上学校缺勤的一天就好了嘛
Have you eaten anything? No.
你吃东西没,没呢
That bra over there kind of put me off my feed.
那个内衣让我食欲不振
They just put some food out. I'll see what I can find you.
他们应该还留了点吃的,我去帮你找找
I can't vouch for the egg salad,
鸡蛋沙拉我不敢说怎么样
but the peanut butter cookie: four stars.
但是花生酱曲奇超级好吃
Hmm. Thanks for the tip.
多谢推荐
Here. Thanks.
你尝尝,谢谢
You on your way out?
你准备离开吗
I finished my shift earlier.
我早就下班了
I just came back to check on my daughter.
只是回来看看我女儿
Who's your daughter?
你女儿是哪位
Hanna Marin. She's sorting clothes.
汉娜·玛琳,她负责清理衣物
Oh, right. Yeah. She's a terrific worker.
对了,是她,很出色的员工
Um, maybe I'm thinking of somebody else.
或许我看到的是另一个人
Yeah, maybe I am too.
或许我也是
You're with the group from the bank, right? I am.
你是属于银行那一拨的,对吧,对的
Yeah, this is an important cause for my boss.
这是我们老板很看重的一项工程
We volunteer every year.
我们每年都会当志愿者
Well, we're grateful to have as many hands as possible.
我们很感激有如此多的人来帮忙
I'm still new here, so just trying to get acquainted.
我是新来的,想多认识些人
Well, you're nametag says "Volunteer coordinator."
但你的名牌上写的是志愿者协调员
That's more than acquainted; that's committed...Ted.
这不只是认识人的问题,这是你的职责,泰德
Jumpin' in with both feet, I guess.
要全心全意的对待
Good way to meet people... Ashley.
也是一个认识更多人的好方法,艾什莉
So is splitting a cookie with a stranger.
和陌生人分享曲奇饼
We're not strangers we split a cookie.
我们不是陌生人,我们只是分曲奇饼
What does that make us if we split another?
我们要是再分一块有会怎样呢
Married?
那么就结婚
Not yet, but I will.
还没,但是我会的
If I can just bump into her, I will get some answers
如果我恰好碰到她,就能得到一些
about what Lucas was really doing in that studio.
关于卢卡斯在那个工作室里做了什么的答案了
Spence, I gotta go.
斯宾塞,我要挂了
What are you doing?
你在干什么
You leave my lime alone.
你丢弃了我的酸橙
I was just going to pet it. You could do that,
我刚才正准备陪它玩的,你可以继续
or we could head over to New Hope and hang out before dinner.
或者我们可以去新望吃晚餐,顺便在饭前溜达一下
We're going to dinner in new hope?
我们要去新望吃饭吗
Yeah, is that a problem?
对啊,有问题吗
No...no.
不是
I just thought that we would go
我还以为我们可以就在附近用餐
somewhere around here so we could stop by Jenna's party.
这样比较方便去詹娜的派对
I thought I mentioned that to you.
我跟你说过这个的吧
You did, but I I didn't think you were serious.
你是说过,可我以为你只是随便说说
I don't have to go to that party, and neither do you.
我不一定非得去那个派对,你也是
I know I don't, but I'd like to.
我知道我可以不去,但是我想去
Really? Given your history with her?
真的吗,在你们之间发生了那些事情之后
That's exactly what it is: history.
正式因为这个,那些事情
You were the first one to say that, anyway.
但你是第一个这么说的
Look, it's incredible what she's gone through,
听着,她的经历确实很不可思议
and if she wants to include meus
就算她想和我,我们分享
It's the least we can do to be there.
我们至少得去了解一下
That's it. I can't wait.
就这么定了,我等不及了
Wait for what?
等不及什么
This.
这个
Open it.
打开看看
They don't make these cameras anymore,
他们不再生产这种相机了
and it's kind of indestructible, so it probably still works.
但这种相机质量很好,现在说不定还能用
But But nothing.
但是,没有但是
You're welcome.
不用谢
Thank you.
谢谢你
Come on. Let's go to a party.
走吧,我们去参加派对吧
Okay, so he's finally chosen some flowers,
他最后选了一些花
which are hideous and tacky and mostly carnations,
那些花很丑很俗气,大都是康乃馨
But there's not really much selection around here.
但也没其它可选的
Is he handcuffed at least?
至少他是被手铐铐着的吧
Yeah. And he has two guards with him.
对,还有两个警卫和他在一起
Hold on. What's happening?
等等,怎么了
He's writing a note for the flowers.
他在为那些花写附言
Why would he be doing that?
他为什么这么做
So she'll know who they're from.
这样她就知道这花是谁送的了
His mom is in a coma. She's not doing a lot of reading.
他妈妈在昏迷中,根本看不到什么字
I gotta go.
我得挂了
Fine.
好吧
Uh, I'll call you later. Bye, dad.
晚点再给你打,拜拜老爸
I get it.
我能理解
He's despicable and he's hurt people who were close to you.
他很卑鄙,伤害了你身边的人
But his mother's dying. That's her son.
但是他妈妈快要死了,他也是做儿子的
So two guards weren't enough? They had to send you too?
那两个警卫还不够吗,你为什么非得去
I've still got a missing body to find.
我还有件丢尸案要查呢
It's my job, not yours.
这是我的工作,不是你的
What are you looking for?
你想找什么
I'm just here to pick up the...test results
我只是来拿我的
of my field hockey physical.
曲棍球体检报告的
You know what? You used to be a much better liar.
你知道吗,你不像以前那么会撒谎了
Nice tie.
领带不错啊
Thanks. I can't wait to take it off.
谢谢,我恨不得赶紧取下来
When you do, can you wrap it for me?
你要是取下来,能不能帮我包起来啊
I forgot to bring a gift.
我忘记带礼物了
I'm glad you're here.
真高兴你能来
I wanted to make sure this night wasn't a complete bust for you.
希望我的到来能让你今晚不那么难受
Who's that?
他是谁
Nate.
内特
Mmaya's cousin.
玛雅的表哥
I'll take that.
我拿一杯
I'll be right back.
我一会儿就回来
You've been here a while. You want to take a break?
你在这有一阵了,要不要休息一下
Can I be done?
我可以走了吗
You could, but if you're taking that jacket with you...
可以,但是你要带那件夹克走的话...
Oh. No, I was gonna buy that.
不是的,我是打算买下来的
Here. Do I pay you? I only have a twenty.
钱给你就行吗,我只有二十块
I'll get your receipt.
我给你开张收据
Wait. Um, do you know where this last box of clothes came from?
等等,你知道最后一箱衣服是哪来的吗
I don't.
不知道
Why? Does it matter?
怎么,很重要吗
No. I was just curious.
不是,我只是好奇而已
Em, call me. I'm still at the church,
艾米,回我电话,我还在教堂
and I just found
我刚才发现了...
I thought that you and Spencer got rid of all of your clothes
我以为你和斯宾塞把衣服都扔掉了...
The gray jacket from that night?
那晚的你穿的灰色夹克
It just came out of a donation box. Why is it here?
在一个捐赠箱里出现了,怎么回事
Nate. What are you
内特,你在这...
I was hoping you were gonna be working tonight.
我盼着今晚能在这看到你呢
Were you invited to this? Last minute invitation.
她也请你了吗,最后一刻发的邀请
I met Jenna here yesterday afternoon.
昨天下午我在这遇到詹娜
I figure it was either come to this or sit in my empty apartment
反正自己在家也是对着空房子捶墙解恨
and punch holes in the wall.
还不如来这看看呢
Truth is, I don't know how long I'll stay.
事实是,我也不知道还能呆多久
I'm not in the mood to party.
现在没什么心情参加派对
But I gotta say, she's pretty intriguing.
不得不说,她挺吸引人的
Why? What did she tell you?
为什么,她都跟你说什么了
Enough to get me to buy a new shirt.
让我想买件新衣服了
I want to know more. No, you don't.
我想多了解她一些,你最好别了解
What does that mean? Nothing.
这话是什么意思,没什么
I should probably pass these around before they dry out.
我得趁这些变干前把它们送出去
What are those?
这些是什么
Dried out.
已经干了
Hi! You made it.
嗨,你来了
I was...flattered for the invitation.
你能请我来,我很荣幸
We both were.
我们都很荣幸
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
I'm sorry, I don't mean to stare.
很抱歉,我不想盯着你看的
I'm just still adjusting and trying to match faces in reality
我还不太适应,还在努力把现实中的面孔
to the ones that I saw in my head.
和我脑海中的对应上
No, it must be overwhelming.
这项工程一定挺大的
Is that Laurel Tuchman?
那不是劳瑞尔·塔奇曼吗
She's the photographer I took a class from last summer.
我去年夏天上过她的摄影课
She's amazing. I didn't want to leave it to amateurs.
她超棒的,我不想找个外行人来
I wanted someone who could record every single moment.
我希望摄影师能够记录每一个瞬间
I'm gonna go say hi. I'll be right back.
我去打个招呼,一会儿就回来
Laurel? Hey, Aria.
劳瑞尔,艾瑞亚
This girl's got some classy friends. How ya doin'?
这女孩的朋友都很漂亮,你最近怎么样
I'm good. Yeah, I'm still taking pictures.
我很好,我坚持拍照呢
Actually, my boyfriend, he just
我男朋友最近送给我
gave me this vintage camera. It's a Rolleiflex.
一台复古照相机,是禄来福来的
God, nice boyfriend. When I was I high school,
老天,你男朋友真好,我念高中的时候
I couldn't afford a pinhole and a light bulb.
连无透镜照相机和灯泡都买不起
Oh, he's not in high school.
他不是高中生
Are those expensive?
那些很贵吗
Honey, if it works, he must have dropped a precious penny on it.
如果能用的话,他一定是花了大价钱买的
Listen, I'd love to stay and chat, but I gotta keep snapping.
我也想跟你聊天的,但是我得继续拍了
I'm flying solo.
今晚只有我一个人
Are you here alone without an assistant? Don't ask.
你没带助手来吗,别提了
I'm in the market if you know anyone who's interested.
我在招人呢,如果你身边谁有兴趣就找我
I'm interested. Really?
我有兴趣啊,真的吗
Yeah. Well, call me on monday. Hopefully by then
那好啊,周一给我打电话,希望到时
I'll have gotten rid of what's left of the old one.
我能把以前那位留下的烂摊子收拾了
Is he still there? Well, just his camera bag.
他还没走吗,摄影包还在我这
I'm holding it hostage till
在他父母付我钱之前
he gets mommy and daddy to write me a check.
那包就押在我这了
Hey! Need some help?
需要我帮忙吗
I wish, but you can't.
我倒是想,但是不行
My manager sees me hanging, he'll freak out.
我老板要是看见我闲着会暴怒的
He wasn't upset you were hanging out with Maya's cousin?
你跟玛雅的表兄闲聊的时候他不生气吗
Nate?
内特
No, we weren't hanging out.
不,我们不是在闲聊
We were just
我们是在...
It's complicated.
这说来话长
Hi, Paige. Hi.
你好,佩奇,你好
What's up?
怎么了
Nothing. We'll talk later.
没怎么,我们过会再说
You know, I'm leaving.
没关系,我这就走了
I shouldn't really be back here anyway.
本来我就不该来
It's a nofriend zone.
这可是工作人员的地盘
What are you looking for?
你找什么呢
Laurel's equipment. She said it was back here.
劳瑞尔的器材,她说是放在这了
Yeah, it's right there.
是的,就在那边
What are you doing?
你要干什么
What are you doing?!
你这是干什么
I'm getting into her studio tonight.
我今晚要去她工作室一趟
Toby. Hey, what are you doing here?
托比,你怎么在这儿
Your parents were on their way out. They let me in.
你父母正好要出门,他们让我进来的
What's wrong?
怎么了
I thought that by getting my own place above the brew
我原以为只要在酒馆楼上有了自己的地方
that I could escape my screwedup family.
就能避开家里那些乱七八糟的事
Right. And it does not help
是啊,但如果他们
when they throw birthday parties right below you.
就在你楼下开生日宴会,那就没辙了
Do your parents expect you to make an appearance
你父母应该是想让你在这个
at this comingoutofthedark party?
"重见光明"庆祝会上露个脸的吧
They can expect all they want.
让他们尽管想去吧
I'll wait for the she'sleavingRosewood party.
我要等她离开玫瑰镇的时候再庆祝
I'm gonna throw you that party.
到时候我会帮你开庆祝会的
Are you okay with me barging in like this?
我这么闯进来没关系吗
I mean, did you have plans?
我是说,你有别的事要忙吗
I, um, I did, actually.
说实话,还真有
I just have this really big French test coming up.
我马上有一场很重要的法语测试
I have to read that massive book.
我得读完那本砖头厚的书
Which means that you should totally stay.
所以你绝对应该留下来陪我
Good. That's what I was hoping you'd say.
没问题,我正等着你这句话呢
Toby.
托比
How is it possible that you and I are the only two people
想想多么不可思议,这么长一段时间里
that know that Jenna was faking for so long?
竟然只有你和我知道詹娜是装瞎
I think most people want to buy into a happy ending.
我想大多数人都喜欢往好的方向想
Yeah, but your parents how did she fool them?
没错,但詹娜究竟是怎么骗过你父母的
I mean, they were living in the same house.
他们毕竟和她生活在同一屋檐下
Did they just not notice that she was able to see?
难道就从没注意到她已经看得见了吗
Did she sleep with her sunglasses on?
难道她睡觉都带着墨镜吗
She told my parents a few weeks ago
几个星期前她跟父母说
that she started seeing
从今年夏天开始她能看见
shadows over the summer, and then blurry figures.
一些影子,然后能看到一些模糊的轮廓
And they just bought that she
你父母就这么相信了吗
didn't mention this in her letters home from camp?
她从夏令营写信回家时为什么不提这事
She said she was scared
她说她是因为害怕
Scared that it might suddenly go back to darkness
害怕万一又失去这一线光明
and she'd have to live with everyone pitying her even more.
她就得忍受人们加倍的同情
It's so weird.
这可真稀奇
What?
怎么
That the most honest person I know has to share parents
我认识的最诚实的人和镇上的头号骗子
with the most deceitful person in this town.
居然会是一家人
Can we not discuss that person?
我们别再谈她了好吗
Hey, where have you been?
你上哪儿去了
Bathroom. Everything okay?
洗手间,一切都还好吗
You kind of ditched me back there.
你把我一个人扔在那
With Jenna. So can we go?
和詹娜独处,我们可以走了吧
No. I don't want to be rude.
不,那样太无礼了
Jenna can see now,
詹娜现在复明了
she'll know we left before the cake.
她会发现我们没等蛋糕上来就走了
We are not staying for cake. We have a dinner reservation.
我们不能等那么久,晚餐都订好了
Just a couple more minutes.
再多待几分钟就好
Emily had to tell me something.
艾米丽有事要跟我说
Can you wait one second?
稍等一下
What are you doing?!
你在干什么
Looking for a coconut.
找份椰子味的
These vanilla ones are gross.
这些香草味的太难吃了
Would you please stop?
请你别再这样了行吗
I'm gonna stop till I find a coconut.
等我找到椰子味的再说
Paige. Can I get you some coffee?
佩奇,你要喝点咖啡吗
Is she drunk?
她喝醉了吗
No, I'm not drunk, I'm hungry.
不,我没喝醉,我是饿了
And your cupcakes taste like old pennies.
你们这纸杯蛋糕太难吃了
Paige, you and I Oh. Really?
佩奇,你和我...不是吧
Finally, you have time for me?
你终于有工夫理我了吗
All right, let's dance. Let's dance.
那好,我们跳舞吧,跳吧
I can't dance right now. I'm working.
我现在不能跳,我在工作呢
Fine. I'll dance by myself.
好吧,那我自己跳
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Are you okay? Oh, my gosh.
你还好吗,天啊
Can somebody get some ice, please? Everybody back up.
可以拿些冰块来吗,大家退后
Are you okay? Don't move. Be careful.
还好吗,别动,小心
Is she one of your friends? Yes.
她是你的朋友吗,是
We should get her out of here.
我们应该带她离开这里
Okay, come on.
好的,走吧
Hannah.
汉娜
Hey. Where's Paige?
佩奇在哪
Getting stitches. Um, this is Nate,
在缝针,这位是内特
Maya's cousin.
玛雅的表哥
Hi. Hey.
你好,你好
Nate, would you mind getting us some coffee?
内特,能帮我们拿杯咖啡吗
They said it was gonna be a while.
医生说还要好一会呢
Yeah. Thanks.
好,谢谢
I thought spencer was here. She was.
我以为斯宾塞在这,她刚刚还在
She bumped into Wilden and he scared her off.
结果碰上了威尔登,就被吓跑了
This was at the church?
这是在教堂发现的吗
Is it yours?
是你的吗
Mine had a rip in the pocket that I sewed with a pink
我那件的衣兜破了,是用粉线...
thread.
补的
This is mine.
这是我的
Well, it hasn't been anywhere near a fire.
我们烧衣服的时候没发现它
How did this get to the rummage sale?
它怎么出现在义卖上了
That can't be a coincidence.
这绝不是巧合
Spencer was right this "A" definitely has an agenda.
斯宾塞说的对,A绝对是有预谋的
When did you take it off that night?
你那晚什么时候脱下它的
Because you didn't have it on at the graveyard, Emily.
艾米丽,在墓地时你可没穿着它
When we found you you were shivering.
我们发现你时,你冻得发抖
I know I wore it to Spencer's house. That's all I remember.
我只记得我穿着它去斯宾塞家
Did you have it in Jenna's car?
你在詹娜车上时,还穿着吗
Did you leave it there?
是不是落在车上了
Because if she's our pal now,
她要是和我们是一伙的
why didn't she just give it back to you?
那她为什么不还给你
I don't know. Maybe...
我也不知道,或许...
maybe Jenna wasn't the only person I saw that night.
或许那晚我见过的人不只詹娜
It's my mom.
我妈
I've got to get back to the church
我得回教堂了
or I'll be sorting old pantyhose for the rest of my life.
否则我下半辈子得天天整理旧衣服了
Hey. Where's your friend?
你朋友呢
Uh, she had to go meet her mom.
她去见她妈了
Forgot to ask how you take it.
忘记问你们的口味了
Put cream in both of them.
所以两杯都加奶油了
Thanks.
谢谢
Oh. Can I help you?
有什么能帮你的吗
Oh. Yeah, II was just looking for Emily.
是的,我在找艾米丽
She took her friend to the hospital,
她送她朋友去医院了
and left me holding all of the cupcakes.
把活全留给我一个人做了
I'm sure she's gonna be back. I'm not.
我相信她会回来的,别逗了
Excuse me.
借过
Aria. What is going on?
艾瑞亚,到底怎么回事
Uh...someone said that they just put out some stuffed mushrooms.
听说他们刚刚摆出些瓤冬菇盒
I don't want a mushroom. I want a dinner.
管他什么瓤冬菇盒呢,我要吃晚餐
I know. And we will leave soon.
明白,我们马上就走
Are we hanging out here because
是因为你不想吃这顿晚餐
you don't want to have this meal?
我们才在这耗着吗
I can afford to take you dinner, Aria.
我能请得起你,艾瑞亚
It's not necessary. You just bought me an expensive camera.
不用这么奢侈,你才送我一个超贵的相机
What does that have to do with it?
这和相机又有什么关系
You're spending money that you don't have. I do have it.
你这是在透支,我有钱
I chose the restaurant in New Hope because I wanted to celebrate.
我选择新望餐厅是因为我想庆祝一下
Celebrate what? The job I got today.
庆祝什么,我今天得到新工作了
You got that editing job? Why didn't you tell me?
你得到那个编辑的工作吗,怎么没告诉我
I thought it'd be nicer at a private table
要是周围没有戴滑稽帽子的小丑
where we're not surrounded by people with silly hats.
在我们专属餐桌旁告诉你,不是更好吗
Oh, crap!
不是吧
Everything okay? It's all wet!
还好吗,都湿了
I don't have one dry memory card!
我连一个干燥的储存卡都没有了
Who's been using my equipment as a coaster?!
谁把我的设备当杯垫了
I could run to your studio and grab you a couple more.
我可以去你的工作室帮你取
I can't ask you to do that.
我可没要求你这么做
You're not asking, I'm offering. Where are your keys?
你没有要求,是我主动的,钥匙呢
You're a doll. And you're officially hired.
你太可人了,你被雇佣了
Tell her to take the job.
让她接下这份工作吧
Okay. Her studio's down the street, and we'll be right back.
她的工作室就在街上,我们马上回来
I'll call the restaurant and cancel the reservation.
我打给餐厅取消预约吧
No, don't. Please.
别,求你了
Just call them up, ask them to hold it for a little bit longer.
告诉他们再多等会就好了
I will be right back.
我马上回来
Lucas.
卢卡斯
I need to get inside.
我要进去
Uh, studio's closed.
工作室关门了
Leave the door open and walk away.
那就把门打开后再走
I can't do that.
我不能那样做
Then drop the keys and let me find them.
那就把钥匙扔了,我自己找
Lucas, get out of my way.
卢卡斯,离我远点
Aria.
艾瑞亚
Lucas. What's going on?
卢卡斯,怎么了
Is everything okay here?
你没事吧
Did you get what you needed?
你拿到要拿的东西了吗
Mind if I ask you a question?
介意我问你个问题吗
Is Paige just a friend, or something more?
佩奇和你只是朋友吗
We dated for a while.
我们约会过一段时间
Was that before Maya, or after?
是在遇见玛雅之前还是之后
It was kind of in between.
在那期间吧
I'll be right back.
失陪一下
You get my text?
收到信息了吗
Why do you think I'm here? Let's go upstairs.
不然我来这干嘛,上楼去
No, I can't.
不行
Nate's here and Paige is coming out any moment.
内特在这,佩奇随时会出来
But if Wilden left
但是如果威尔登离开了
that probably means Garrett left too.
就意味着加勒特也走了
And we have to see what's on the card he stuck in those flowers.
我们一定要看到花束中的卡片
Hey! Garrett!
加勒特
No! Nate, stop!
不要,内特,停手
Hey! Get off me!
放开我
Let me go!
让我过去
Get off!
放开
You didn't have to stay.
你没必要留下等我
I wanted to. You were in there for a long time.
我想留下,你进去了很久
They gave me a few stitches, and they wanted to run a test.
他们给我缝了几针,还让我做个化验
Why? I told the doctor how little I had to drink,
为什么,我告诉医生我就喝了一点酒
and he wanted to do a tox screen.
他们要我做毒理检验
Turns out I wasn't messed up from the alcohol.
原来不是酒精使我失控的
What do you mean?
什么意思
There were traces of milizopam in my system.
我体内有微量的米兹泮
It's a sleeping pill.
是一种安眠药
The doctor asked if I set my cup down at any point
医生问我是否把杯子放在了别处
or drank from someone else's.
或是喝了别人的什么东西
Honestly, who knows?
老实说,谁知道呢
It's such a blur. I don't remember anything.
迷迷糊糊的,什么都不记起了
I need to call my parents.
我要给我父母打个电话
My dad's gonna want to talk to the doctor.
我爸肯定要和医生谈谈
Here.
给你
I don't want that on me when they get here.
我不想离开的时候还带着它
Are you home yet?
你回家了吗
I'm still at Ezra's. He's in the shower.
我还在以斯拉这里,他在洗澡
Call me when you get home.
回家后给我打电话
That might be a while.
那你得等好一会儿了
Why? What's going on?
为什么,发生什么事了
Well, I basically ditched him at Jenna's party,
我在詹娜的派对上冷落他了
so I'm trying to smooth the waters.
所以我要安抚下他
Have you looked at the negatives yet?
你看到底片了吗
I'm doing it now. It's my first chance.
我正在看,我才有机会看
What are you typing? I'm looking up milizopam.
你在敲什么呢,我在找米兹泮的资料
Is Paige gonna be okay?
佩奇还好吗
She'll be fine until she realizes the drugs came from my flask.
在发现药是下在我酒瓶里之前,她没事的
It looks like these first two rolls are just yearbook stuff.
前两卷好像就是年鉴照片
"Milizopam. A strong sedative prescribed for sleep disorders.
"米兹泮,治疗睡眠障碍的强效镇静剂
Also used to subdue aggressive patients and inmates."
同时用于制服激进的病人与囚犯"
Go on.
继续说
There's a list of side effects when mixed with alcohol.
与酒精同时服用有很多副作用
Top of the list, memory loss.
第一条,记忆丧失
You were totally screwed with.
怪不得你完全忘了那晚的事
Was that flask ever out of your sight that night?
那瓶酒那晚一直在你那吗
It was probably in there before I got to Spencer's.
可能在我到斯宾塞家之前就在那儿了
Yeah, but why just you? Why weren't we all drugged?
但为什么只有你,为什么我们没被下药
Maybe that was the plan, Aria.
艾瑞亚,也许是计划好的
Lucky I wasn't in the mood to share that night.
还好我那晚没有共饮的心情
Em...
艾米
Does it say anything about what those pills look like?
有没搜到关于药片外观的描述
"Light blue and ovalshaped."
"浅蓝色,椭圆形"
With the letters MZM on them?
上边有字母"MZM"吗
Yeah. How'd you know?
有,你怎么知道的
I'm holding three of them...
我手上有三颗
and they were in Lucas's camera bag.
在卢卡斯的相机包里找到的

重点单词   查看全部解释    
intentionally [in'tenʃənli]

想一想再看

adv. 有意地,故意地

 
permission [pə'miʃən]

想一想再看

n. 同意,许可,允许

联想记忆
grave [greiv]

想一想再看

n. 坟墓,墓穴
adj. 严肃的,严重的,庄

 
incredible [in'kredəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 难以置信的,惊人的

 
deserve [di'zə:v]

想一想再看

vi. 应该得到
vt. 应受,值得

联想记忆
intriguing [in'tri:giŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 吸引人的,有趣的 vbl. 密谋,私通

 
protest [prə'test]

想一想再看

n. 抗议,反对,声明
v. 抗议,反对,申明

联想记忆
jail [dʒeil]

想一想再看

n. 监牢,监狱,拘留所
vt. 监禁,下狱

 
subdue [səb'dju:]

想一想再看

v. 使服从,压制,减弱

联想记忆
protection [prə'tekʃən]

想一想再看

n. 保护,防卫

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。