手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《美少女的谎言》 > 美少女的谎言第三季 > 正文

美少女的谎言第三季(MP3+中英字幕):第3集 詹娜假装失明

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Previously on "Pretty Little Liars".

《美少女的谎言》前情回顾
You said you knew who dug up Ali's grave?
你说你知道是谁挖了艾莉的坟
I didn't kill Alison.
我没杀艾莉森
What was snatched from her grave would have proved it.
从她墓里挖走的东西可以证明这一点
People lie. Medical records don't.
人会说谎,可病历档案不会
Are those teeth?
这是牙齿吗
It wasn't enough to steal her bones,
偷了她的尸骨还不够
we're gonna get pieces of her delivered to us?
还要分成碎块寄给咱们吗
You have made my life a nightmare! You owe me!
你让我生活在噩梦中,你欠我的
I lost my accompanist for next week's assembly,
下周的汇演我少了个伴奏
and I thought of asking you to play with me.
我想邀请你来跟我一起演奏
Did you study for this?
你复习过这些了吗
I did the best I could.
我已经尽力了
There's a lot riding on this for her.
这场考试对她至关重要
Maybe if she could take it again.
如果她能再考一次的话
There's no need for her to take it again.
她不需要再考一次
Lucas. What is he doing out so late?
是卢卡斯,都这么晚了他还出来干吗
Real teeth or not,
不管怎么说
that was definitely stolen from Ali's grave.
这一定是从艾莉的墓中偷出来的了
I can't talk. My new attorney made me promise.
我不能说,我向我的新律师保证过了
I remembered. She was driving that night.
我记起来了,那晚开车的人是她
Bitch can see!
贱人复明了
God, what a performance.
天啊,她可真会演
Can you imagine faking it for so long?
你能想象她假装失明了这么久吗
What do you think she's planning?
你们说她在耍什么阴谋
That's what you have to find out.
这可得靠你去挖掘了
She trusts you.
她信任你
Or at least she wants you to think that she does.
至少她需要你相信这点
Great. That that's awesome.
很好,这主意棒极了
Hey, I'll trade you Mona for Jenna.
要不梦娜给你对付,詹娜给我
No, thanks.
不了,谢谢
I think I felt safer when Mona wasn't talking.
梦娜不说话时还是比较安全的
There she goes.
她走了
We should push a table in front of her and see what happens.
我们该在她前面放张桌子,看她怎么过
God, Hanna, you have all the subtlety of a hand grenade.
天啊,汉娜,你还真是才思敏捷啊
Thank you.
多谢夸奖
Has your Mom said anything to you about taking Garrett's case?
你妈有跟你提起加勒特的案子吗
Not yet. But Melissa's coming home tomorrow,
没呢,但梅丽莎明天就回来了
so she'll probably tell both of us at the same time.
我妈可能会同时跟我俩聊起
Cause that's how it works in my family
我家一向如此行事的
we keep the oneonones to a minimum.
以减少一对一的谈话次数
You're not helping yourself, Mr. Gottesman.
这样是没有任何帮助,戈兹曼先生
This all goes on your permanent record!
这些会在你的档案上永久记录
Lucas?
卢卡斯
Why is viceprincipal Hackett so mad at you?
为什么哈克特副校长对你发这么大的火
I'm supposed to give this to my parents.
我得把这个交给我父母
It looks like I've lost my "Positive attitude".
看来我不再"积极乐观"了
"Negatively impacting my social interactions and grades".
"严重影响人际交往与学习成绩"
Impacting?
影响
"Impacting." That's not even a word.
影响这词压根不是这么用的
Are you okay? Yeah.
你还好吗,是的
Yeah... I'm just fine.
我没事
No Lucas, what are you doing?!
不,卢卡斯,你要干嘛
Stop!
快停下
What the hell is going on?!
究竟发生什么事了
Caleb, look, we've gotta get out of here.
凯勒,我们先离开这里
It will be fine.
会好的
Lucas used to be so sweet.
卢卡斯过去多贴心啊
Hanna, the last word a guy wants a girl to describe him with sweet.
汉娜,男孩最不想听到女生用贴心来形容他
Well, now he's a sour patch kid.
现在他变得有点叛逆
He's just...making up for lost time.
他只是在经历一段迷失的阶段
Going through all the bad boy behavior he saved up for senior year.
将高三那些离经叛道的行径一股脑发泄出来
You think so? You still talk to him?
你这么觉得吗,你跟他还有聊过吗
Not much since I moved out of his house.
搬出他家之后就没怎么聊过了
Will you talk to him? For me?
能为我去跟他聊聊吗
Please?
求你了
I guess. But I need you to do something for me.
行吧,但你得为我做件事
Name it.
说吧
I want to make sure you are clear off this other situation.
我得确保你不会再卷进梦娜那事了
Caleb, Mona's not dangerous anymore.
凯勒,梦娜不再是个危险人物了
She's under lock and key.
她被关着呢
Keep it that way.
那就让她关着
You don't owe her anything.
你并不欠她什么
Okay!
好吧
"Okay" Meaning you won't go out there anymore?
你这是答应以后都不会再去看她了喔
You're sweet.
你真好
So what made you about playing with me?
怎么又想给我伴奏了
Um, I guess I was just intimidated by
我只是有点害怕
the whole idea of playing in front of the audience.
要在那么多观众前演奏
Hmm. Stage fright. Yeah.
舞台恐惧啊,对
There's only one way to deal that: you face it.
克服恐惧唯有直面它
You look it in the eye.
你要直视它
Yeah.
是的
Come over after school. We'll practice.
放学后过来,我们练习一下
Sounds good.
好的
"Look it in the eye"? That's what she said.
"直视双眼",她就这么说的
That opens a whole new dimension of creepy.
又是个让人毛骨悚然的新发现
Toby found her eye drops, and Garrett's in jail.
托比找到她的眼药水,加勒特在牢里
Maybe she's getting careless about hiding things.
也许她放东西没那么谨慎了
Yeah, like that other earring.
就像那只耳环
If you find that, case closed.
等你找到案子都结了
Jenna is working with this "A".
詹娜跟A可是一伙的
It's not just the earring that we have to worry about.
要担心的不仅仅是耳环的事
Whoever opened Ali's grave
是谁开了艾莉的棺材
and find out keep things we put inside that coffin?
翻出我们放在里面的纪念品
We're gonna sort it out them.
我们会弄清楚的
I can snoop at the same time.
排练的同时我可以去侦察一下
Maybe this is a trap.
搞不好这是个陷阱
I'm also pretty good at running.
我也擅长于事后溜走
Do you remember when she knocked over that beehive?
还记得她捅蜂窝的时候吗
It's your Mom. She posted the grades for that makeup test.
是你妈的短信,她寄出了补考成绩单
I thought couldn't get that over with.
我猜是过不了了
Wait a minute. You knocked over that beehive.
等等,是你捅得蜂窝
Yeah, but it's a better story if she did it.
但这要是艾瑞亚干就更完美了
No, this can't be right.
不,这不可能
I got a 94 on the test.
我考了94分
I wish I was pulling nineties.
真希望我也能得个九十多分
Em, you know what, don't go all Spencer on your grades.
你别的科可别再步斯宾塞后尘了
Excuse me.
说什么呢
No, I couldn't have gotten that. I didn't even finish the test.
我不可能有94分,我都没做完试卷
So it was a mistake.
那是搞错分数了
But you don't think it was a mistake.
但你觉得这不仅仅是搞错了
The last thing I need right now is people thinking I cheated.
现在我最怕的就是别人认为我作弊了
Wait, Em.
等等,艾米
You think that someone went into the school computer
你认为是有人进入学校电脑系统
and boosted your grade? Someone in particular?
把你的分数改高,某个特别的人
Wait. Are we getting a little paranoid right now?
等等,我们是不是有点被害妄想了
You're not paranoid if someone's really out to get you.
要是真有人试图整你,那就不是被害妄想
Is there something I can help you with?
有什么可以帮你的吗
Dude, you tried to set fire to my girlfriend.
伙计,你试图对我女朋友纵火
Yeah, sorry about that.
是,非常抱歉
I was being ground down by a trivial bureaucracy.
我刚被无为的官僚主义打击到了
I can't believe I'm saying this,
真不敢相信我说这句话
but is there something that you want to talk about?
但是,你想倾诉一下的吗
What I want is for you to mind your own business.
你管好自己的事情就好了
Something I'm usually pretty good at,
这基本是我最擅长的事
but there are other people involved.
但现在牵涉到了其他人
Hanna's worried about you.
汉娜很担心你
Yeah, like you worry about a pet.
没错,就像你担心一只宠物
Tell her to save her energy. She's got bigger problems.
告诉她省省力气吧,她有更大的麻烦
I know all about mona being "A."
我知道那些关于梦娜是"A"的事
Hanna told me.
汉娜告诉我了
It's the tip of the iceberg.
那只是冰山一角
Lots more under the surface.
隐藏在表面下的,深不可测
Ancient history. More like current events.
陈年往事,恐怕是当务之急
You know, ripped from today's headlines?
就像今日头条,新鲜出炉
What headlines are we talking about?
你在说什么今日头条
Icebergs turn over. Did you know that?
冰山翻转了,你知道吗
They just...roll over and bring up all of that buried junk.
整个翻转,带出所有那些深埋已久的垃圾
You don't want to get too close when that happens.
当它发生的时候,你绝对不想靠的太近
Is that a threat?
这是恐吓吗
It's an observation.
这是我的观察
Mrs. Montgomery? Can I talk to you?
蒙哥马利老师,能和你说几句话吗
Of course.
当然
I wanted to ask you about the makeup test.
我想问问关于补考的事情
I saw my grade, and I think there's something wrong.
我看见成绩了,我想这一定是搞错了
I don't think it's
我不认为这是
Well, are you sure it's accurate?
你确定这没弄错吗
Very sure.
非常确定
I got a 94.
我得了94分
I know.
我知道
Mrs. Montgomery
蒙哥马利老师
How could I get a 94 on a test I didn't complete?
我根本没完成试卷,怎么可能得94分呢
I think somebody did something
我觉得有人在你批改卷子之前
to the test paper before you graded it,
动了手脚
and I just want you to know I had nothing to do with it.
我只想让你知道,我什么都没做
Emily, it's all right. The test was completed.
艾米丽,没事的,考试已经结束了
Yeah. I don't think you understand.
我觉得你没明白我的意思
If it was completed, it wasn't completed by me.
如果考试结束了,它也不是被我完成的
I do understand, and now I want to you to understand.
我明白,现在我希望你能明白
The grade is accurate.
分数并没有打错
Everything's all right, I promise.
一切都没有问题,我保证
Just keep working.
继续加油吧
Hey. Sorry I'm late.
不好意思我迟到了
Not a problem. Mom's not here yet. Dad called.
没事,妈妈还没来,爸爸打过电话了
How was Washington? Muggy.
华盛顿怎么样,闷热潮湿
You okay?
你还好吗
Tired.
But you had a good time?
但你过的很开心吧
Relatively.
相对吧
Mom. Hi, honey.
妈妈,宝贝
Spencer, I need to talk to you.
斯宾塞,我有话要跟你说
Both of you.
跟你们两个说
This is gonna become public knowledge soon,
这个消息马上就会公开了
but I wanted you to hear it from me first.
但我希望你们俩先从我这里知道
We've discussed this at the firm,
我们在公司讨论过了
and I've decided to defend Garrett Reynolds.
我决定为加勒特·雷诺兹辩护
Why?
为什么
I spoke to his mother.
我和他母亲谈过了
I know what it's like to have
我知道自己孩子因没做过的事情
a child accused of something they didn't do.
被指控是什么样的感受
The police have evidence.
警方有证据
Maybe they do. I'd like to see what it is.
也许他们有,我倒想看看是些什么
So you're doing this out of curiosity?
那么你这么做,是因为好奇心吗
I'm doing this because
我这么做是因为
everyone deserves a strong defense.
人人都有权找个强势的辩护律师
Mom, he has a lawyer.
妈妈,他有律师的
I know his public defender.
我认识他的公设辩护律师
Hector is competent to handle you for disturbing the peace,
赫克特有能力处理扰乱治安的案子
but he's out of his league with this.
但他没有能力胜任此案
He couldn't even get a change of venue.
他甚至连更变审判地点都争取不到
Okay, then have somebody else do it.
好吧,那也总有其他人能胜任
There must be a hundred other lawyers who can.
肯定有成百上千的律师能胜任
I'm sure there are.
我知道肯定有
I don't know any that would take the case pro bono.
但我不知道谁能无偿接下这个案子
You're doing this for free?
你居然免费为他辩护
That's very generous of you.
你真有雅量
Okay, so you talked to his parents.
这么说,你和他的父母谈过了
Have you spoken with Garrett?
那你和加勒特谈过吗
Yes.
谈过了
I found his story to be credible.
我觉得他所说的很可信
What story is that?! All I can say is that
他又编了什么故事,我只能说
he convinced me of his lack of guilt as pertains to the charges.
他使我确信对于此项控告,他是无罪的
Mom... what are you doing?
妈妈,你到底是在做什么
Okay? This is the man who killed my best friend.
就是这个男人,谋杀了我最好的朋友
He killed the girl that Emily was in love with.
他还杀了艾米丽深爱的女孩
Accused of killing them.
是被指控谋杀了她们
Will you say something?
你就不能说点什么吗
What do you want me to say?
你想让我说什么
This does involve you.
此事你也难逃干系
Any interest I had in any of this ended three months ago.
我与此事的任何关联,早在三个月之前就结束了
You think that my mum finish your test for you.
你觉得是我妈妈替你完成了试卷
Yeah. I'm pretty sure that's what she was telling me.
我确定她说的就是这个意思
Why would she do that? I don't know.
她为什么要这么做,我也不知道
She feels sorry for me? Everybody feels sorry for me?
她同情我,每个人都在同情我
It's not just you. My mom's protective instincts
不只是你,我妈妈的保护本能
have been in overdrive since the divorce.
在离婚之后就旺盛过头了
She's... she's compensating.
她这是,补偿心理
Well, I just wish she'd compensate on somebody else.
我只想她去找别人补偿
At least it's not "A" Messing with your grades, right?
至少不是A在你的成绩上动了手脚,对吧
No, but it's a secret,
对,但是这是一个秘密
and "A" attracts secrets like a mean girl magnet.
而A就像是坏女孩磁铁一样吸引秘密
And that mean girl is locked up at Radley.
这个坏女孩已经被关在拉德利了
This is somebody else.
这是其他人
Somebody who digs up graves.
那个挖了坟墓的人
I can't believe that we are talking about "A."
真不敢相信我们还在谈论A
I thought we were done with this when they grabbed Mona.
当他们抓住梦娜时,我以为一切都结束了
We're right back in the same place.
现在我们又回到了原点
No, we're not.
不,我们没有
You're right.
你说得对
It's different.
情况不一样了
Listen, we did not go through all of that
听着,我们经历了这么多
to crawl under somebody else's thumb.
并不是为了被人玩弄于鼓掌之中
I am way more angry than I am scared now.
我现在是愤怒而不是害怕
Can I borrow some of that?
能借我点儿愤怒么
Any time.
随时
When you tell mom, be accurate.
给妈打小报告的时候说清楚
This is my second, not including lunch.
这是第二杯,不包括午餐时候那杯
That's none of my business.
这不关我的事
That is correct.
这就对了
I do want to ask you something, though.
不过,我确实有事要问你
How do you really feel about mom defending Garrett?
妈妈替加勒特辩护,你到底怎么想的
How I feel?
我怎么想
I'm completely indifferent.
我完全不关心
Yeah, I don't really buy that.
我才不信呢
I think that somehow you convinced her to do it.
我觉得是你劝她这么做的
Why would I do that? I don't know.
我为什么要这样,我不知道
But I know that you and he
但我知道就在他被捕前
got awfully tight just before he was arrested.
你俩非常亲密
You have a lurid imagination.
你想象力真丰富
My imagination is nothing compared to the facts, Melissa.
相比事实,我的想象力根本不算什么,梅丽莎
You were on that video in Ali's bedroom,
那段艾丽卧室的视频里有你
and when he walked out of that bedroom, he killed someone.
然后他走出卧室,杀了人
Will you just stop?
你说够了没
For once in your life
能不能别总是
stop trying to be the smartest person in the room.
争当最聪明的人,哪怕一次也好
Climb out of Spencerworld long enough to see
爬出斯宾塞的世界好好看看
some people have lost everything, everything.
有些人失去了一切,一切啊
Melissa...
梅丽莎
When you called back in June from the hospital,
当你六月从医院打电话回来
when you
当你
when you were there,
当你在那边的时候
I asked mom if I could come up and see you.I did.
我求过妈妈我能不能去看你,我有
And she said no.
她说不行
I didn't want to see anybody else.
我不想见其他人
I woke up in that room a hundred miles from here...
我在千里之外的房间里醒过来的时候
And I knew something was wrong.
我就知道出问题了
I just wanted mom.
我只想见妈妈
I'm sorry you lost your baby.
很抱歉你的孩子没了
You know, I hope she does get him off
其实我希望妈妈帮他脱罪
Guilty or not.
不管是否有罪
Why?
为什么
Because of all the men I've had to deal with,
因为在我所有打过交道的男人中
he is the only one who's always told me the truth.
只有他始终告诉我真相
I figured it out too late, but I figured it out.
我明白的太晚了,但起码我明白了
Am I putting you to sleep? No!
是我催眠你了吗,不
No, no, no. I I'm just a little rusty on this part.
不不,我只是这一段不太熟
We can take a break.
我们可以休息一下
Okay.
好的
So, how's Emily?
艾米丽还好吗
When I hear her, she sounds strong,
听她的声音,感觉还是很坚强
but, um, it's hard to tell when you can't see her face.
但是看不到表情,还是很难判断
She's fine. Like you said, she's strong.
她还好,正如你所说,她很坚强
But the heart can only take so much the heart and the mind.
但你的心只能承受这点,内心和意念
Case in point: poor little Mona.
比方说,可怜的小梦娜
It's a little hard to think of her
就现在的状况看
as "Poor little Mona" Under the circumstances.
说她可怜有点勉强吧
Yeah, I suppose.
或许
The circumstances worked out well for you, didn't they?
当前的状况倒是对你们很有利,不是吗
It's not that tidy. Somebody did open Alison's grave.
也没多好,有人挖开了艾莉森的坟墓
But no one thinks that you had anything to do with that.
但没人会联想到你们
Do they?
有吗
I bet those cookies are cool enough now.
饼干大概已经凉好了
You need any help?
你要帮忙吗
No, I can manage.
不,我自己能行
Earplugs? That's what it said.
耳塞,就这么写的
Okay, tomorrow's Wednesday.
好吧,明天就是周三了
If it means this week.
如果是这周的话
I wish people would be more specific with their clues.
真希望大家会留下更明确的线索
I'll put it in the suggestion box.
我会把这条丢进意见箱
What do we do about this?
这事我们怎么办
I want to know where Jenna is tomorrow at 4:15.
我想知道明天下午4点15詹娜会在哪儿
She asked about you, Em.
她问到了你,艾米
What did she want to know?
她想知道什么
How you were holding up.
你状况怎么样
She wants to know if you can remember being in the car with her.
她想知道你记不记得和她在车里
She just can't come out and say it.
她只是不能直接说出来罢了
This is crazy.
太变态了
It's like trying to read a book
就好像在读一本书
and someone keeps ripping out the pages.
但总有人撕掉书页
Em, we'll put it together, all right?
艾米,我们能拼凑起来的,好吗
Yeah. We know that somewhere between being with us
是,你离开我们和到艾莉森的坟墓中间的时间
and getting to Alison's grave, you were with Jenna.
你是跟詹娜在一起
We just have to find out
我们只需要弄明白
how you got in the car and where you went,
你怎么上的那辆车还有你去了哪儿
and we'll be that much closer
然后我们就容易弄清楚
to figuring out what happened that night.
那天晚上到底发生了什么
Mom. Hey.
Have you spoken to your mom?
你跟你妈谈过了吗
Yeah. She gave a prepared statement
嗯,她发表了一翻准备好的说辞
and then she declined to answer any questions.
然后拒绝回答我的任何问题
Why is she doing this? Melissa made her do it.
她为什么要这么做,梅丽莎劝她的
I know. I just... I don't know why.
我知道的,我就是想不通为什么
Is she afraid of something Garrett could say?
她是怕加勒特说出什么吗
I had a thought about Garrett and Melissa.
关于加勒特和梅丽莎,我有个想法
What kind of thought?
什么想法
A pretty nasty one.
比较肮脏的
Okay, now you have to say it.
好吧,现在你必须说清楚
What if Garrett and Melissa got together?
加勒特和梅丽莎会不会曾搞在一起过呢
I mean, he went to the hospital with her to get her ultrasound.
我是说,他陪她去医院照超声波
Where are you going with this?
你到底想说什么
I'm saying, what if Ian's not the father of Melissa's baby?
梅丽莎孩子的父亲也许不是伊恩呢
Okay, next stop twilight zone.
越来越离谱了
Wait. If Garrett got Melissa pregnant,
等下,如果加勒特是孩子的父亲
why wouldn't she marry him?
梅丽莎为什么不嫁给他
My parents might not have liked Ian,
我父母可能不喜欢伊恩
but he still had it over a civil servant.
但加勒特毕竟是个人民公仆啊
Garrett was talking about medical records
加勒特所说的病历
we thought he was talking about Jenna's.
我们以为指的是詹娜
Jenna's medical records wouldn't have changed your mother's mind,
詹娜的病历不会改变你妈妈的看法
But...Melissa's...
但梅丽莎的
So, my mom can't drive me to Philadelphia tomorrow.
我妈妈明天不能开车送我去费城了
She has to speak with the viceprincipal.
她得和副校长谈话
About what? II don't know. She didn't say.
谈什么,我不知道,她没说
There was a time when a man would have wait weeks
以前人们要等好几周
for a rejection to come by mail.
才会收到拒信
Now the Internet delivers big,
现在只要点击鼠标
concentrated blobs of disappointment with the click of a mouse.
令人失望沮丧的消息就能传过来
So...there's no point in me coming over there
所以说我过来安慰你
and trying to make you feel better?
也没什么意义了
No, but...
是没什么,不过
it's important to keep up appearances.
你的出现还是很重要的
What?
怎么了
Have you ever helped out a student?
你有没有帮学生解决过困难
Is that a trick question?
这个问题是个陷阱吗
Well, like, they underperformed on a test or something,
比如说,他们在一次考试中表现不佳
but you knew that they knew the information,
但你知道他们已经掌握了知识
so you helped out their grade a little bit.
所以你就帮他们改一下成绩之类的
I get the feeling this isn't a hypothetical discussion.
我感觉这不是个假设性的问题
Emily thinks that my mom helped her...
艾米丽认为我妈妈帮她
changed her grade on a test.
修改了考试成绩
Did Emily talk to your mother about this? Yes.
艾米丽和你妈谈过这事了吗,谈了
And my mom basically said that that's what she did.
而且我妈基本上承认这样做了
Well, what you think?
那你觉得呢
I...I think that my mom's been through a lot.
我觉得我妈妈最近经历了太多事
My stuff and youandme stuff,
我的事,咱俩的事
and all that on top of a divorce?
再加上她自己也离了婚
I can see why she'd want to help out Emily.
我能理解她为什么要帮助艾米丽
You don't look surprised.
你看起来一点不惊讶啊
Surprised that your mother would want to help a student? No.
惊讶于你妈妈会帮助学生吗,完全不会
The viceprincipal wants to talk to my mom about this.
可副校长要和我妈谈这件事
Are they gonna fire her?
她会被解雇吗
I drink a lot of water.
我总是喝水
My mouth is always really dry. It's the pills.
我嘴巴总是特别干,都是那些药害的
Really dry. So I drink a lot of water.
特别干,我得喝好多水
Sort of like a cleanse. Do you want some water?
就像在清肠一样,你要喝水吗
Um, no. No, I'm fine, thank you.
不用了,我很好,谢谢
Me too.
我也很好
You seem really different from the last time I was here.
你似乎和我上次见你的时候大不一样了
They changed what I was taking.
他们给我换药了
What I'm taking now is different.
我现在吃的药和以前不一样了
But it makes my mouth really dry.
但总是让我的嘴巴很干
And they won't let you have gum.
他们还不让我吃口香糖
What is the deal with that?
凭什么啊
So, do you have many visitors? My parents.
有很多人来探望你吗,我爸妈
Mostly they just sit and look at me
大多数时候他们就坐在那儿看着我
like they don't quite know who I am.
就好像不认识我一样
Awkward.
真尴尬
But even when I was quiet, I knew you were here.
但就算我之前不说话,我也知道你来陪我
It helped. Really.
这对我很有帮助,真的
I mean, let's be honest,
老实说
we've had our ups and downs,
咱们的关系起起伏伏时好时坏
and I've had to forgive myself for a lot of that.
绝大多数是由于我的原因
But how are you, hanna banana?
但是你最近过得怎么样,汉娜小亲亲
What's the news of the boulevard?
外面有什么新闻没
I'm not here to talk about the boulevard,
我不是过来和你聊这些的
or the water, or the gum, all right?
更不是来聊喝水啊口香糖之类的事情
We thought you being in here was the end of it,
我们本以为你到这里来能让一切结束
and it's not.
可我们错了
And you know that.
你还对一切了如指掌
The question is, how do you know?
我想问你,你怎么知道的
I'm sorry somebody's giving you such a hard time.
我很抱歉你过得很不好
You have to be so careful these days.
你最近一定要多加小心
It's like you can't trust anybody.
不能相信任何人
Not even family.
甚至亲人
But don't worry. You'll always have me.
不过别担心,你一直有我呢
I'm not gonna forget any of you.
我绝对不会忘记你们的
So, tell me, did they ever find what's left of Alison?
告诉我,有人发现艾莉森有什么丢了吗
Hello.
你好
So you've discovered my other office.
看来你发现我的第二课堂了
This is where I see some of the students
我在这里
that I've started tutoring.
和我辅导的学生碰面
Are we going to have a turf war?
咱们是要来个地盘争夺战吗
No, no, I don't think so.
不,我没这个意思
I want to talk to you about Emily.
我想和你聊聊艾米丽
Emily talks to Aria, and Aria talks to you.
艾米丽告诉艾瑞亚,艾瑞亚又告诉你
That's our brave new world.
这个新世界就是这么运转的
Why does Hackett want to talk to you?
哈克特为什么要找你谈话
It's nothing for you to be concerned about.
这事就不劳你费心了
I'm not just a spectator here.
我不仅仅是个旁观者
He wants to ask me about my grading practice.
他想谈谈我给学生评分的事情
Okay. Why?
好吧,为什么呢
The office received a note from a student
办公室收到一封学生写的信
who thinks I might be showing favoritism...
信中说我偏袒某些学生
altering test scores.
给他们更改了考试成绩
Which student? It was anonymous.
哪个学生,是封匿名信
I've done a very foolish and shortsighted thing.
我当时没有考虑太多,做了件蠢事
You did a very human thing.
你做了一件很有人情味的事情
How are you gonna handle it?
你打算怎么处理
I'm going to handle it the way
当艾米丽知道真相之后的举动
that Emily handled it when she found out
就是我要做的
I'm going to tell the truth.
我要把真相说出来
Or...I could blame you.
或者,我可以赖在你头上
Maybe if you'd come into the classroom a little bit earlier,
如果你早点来教室的话
I wouldn't have done it.
也许我就不会那么做了
That's an interesting approach.
这真是个有趣的解决方法
But if it works for you, go for it.
如果你觉得可以,就这么做吧
You know, with everything else going on in my life,
你知道,我生活的方方面面里
I thought I was okay at work...
我以为只有工作还在正轨上
that I had perspective.
还看的到前景
I was wrong.
但我错了
It's not easy to keep things separate.
把工作和生活完全分离开,并不容易
No, it's not.
是的,确实不易
Are you following me? No.
你在跟踪我吗,没有
That would mean I didn't know where you were going,
如果我不知道你去哪,但又非常清楚
and I was pretty sure of that.
那才叫跟踪
Do you want a ride back to town?
想搭我的车回城吗
I thought that we had a deal about you not coming out here.
我以为我们已经说好了,你不会再来
Why can't you just trust me on this?
这件事上,你为什么就不能相信我呢
I do trust you, okay? I just don't want you
我是相信你的,但是我真的不希望
coming out here to visit madhouse Mona.
你再来这探望那个疯子梦娜
Do not call her that.
我不许你这么叫她
I call 'em like I see 'em.
我这么叫她因为她就是个疯子
There is another Mona in there
在这里的是另一个梦娜
The one I grew up with, the one who stuck with me.
那个和我一起长大,天天跟我在一起
Not the one who tore up your letter or tortured my friends
而不是撕了你的信,折磨我的朋友们
and ran me over with a car.
开车撞我的那个梦娜
Whoa, whoa, spool back.
等等,你刚说什么
When did she hit you with a car?
她什么时候开车撞你了
She is the one that ran you over?
她就是那个撞你的人吗
No. You know what, I went over the car, not under it.
不是,是我从车上滚过,不是被车轧过
Why didn't you say something? What was I supposed to tell you?
你为什么不说,我应该怎么跟你说
The truth? You make it sound like it's so easy.
告诉我真相,你说起来容易
You want to know the truth, well, boom! Here it is.
你想知道真相吗,嘭,这就是真相
It's like a big bowl of spaghetti that's all tangled.
就像是一碗被搅和了的意大利面
Have you ever untangled spaghetti? No.
你试过理清那些意大利面吗,没有
Well, there you go.
现在就试试吧
Hey, you know what, I need to talk to you. About what?
我得跟你谈谈,有什么好谈的
You were visiting Mona. Maybe.
你是来看梦娜的, 也许吧
I could have a lot of emotionally disturbed friends.
我可以有一堆精神错乱的朋友
I saw you go in the day room.
我在休息室里看见你了
Okay, fine. I was visiting mona. So what?
好吧,我是来看梦娜的,那又怎么样
Why? Same reason you've been visiting her
为什么,和你来看她的理由一样
To see if she's really mental. That's not why I'm here.
来看她是不是真疯了,我不是因为这个
No? You didn't even consider that she might be faking?
不是吗,难道你就没想过她是装疯吗
That was pretty stupid, Hanna.
那样真的很傻,汉娜
Why would she be faking it? It's better than going to jail.
为什么要装疯,总比去监狱要好
And safer. Safer for who?
也更安全, 对谁来说
It's better for a lot of people if Mona stays crazy. Right?
梦娜继续疯下去,对很多人都好,对吧
What time is it?
现在几点了
Uh, four o'clock.
四点
Do you think h. Cobb is coming to her,
你觉得是科布约的她
Or is she going to him, her, whatever.
还是她去找的他,或许是个女的,管他呢
I don't know. I couldn't tell from the note.
不知道,从纸条上看不出来
It just said "Cobb, 415," And "Earplugs."
就只写着"科布,415"和"耳塞"
Earplugs?
耳塞
I do not need things to get any weirder.
事情已经不能再诡异了
Hi. My name is Melissa Hastings,
你好,我叫梅丽莎·海斯汀
and I was an emergency room patient there back in June.
六月的时候我进过一次急诊室
I was just wondering if I could get a copy of my records
能不能给我复制一份入院记录
for the insurance company.
保险公司理赔需要用的
I'll connect you to patient services. Thank you.
我为你转接患者服务部,谢谢
Ezra knows what your mom did?
以斯拉知道你妈妈做的事了吗
We danced around it a bit,
我们兜了会儿圈子
but he finally came out and said it.
最后他自己说了
I wish I had a teacher like that. Hanna.
有老师这么帮我就好了,汉娜
This is a bad thing. My mom needs this job.
这不是好事,我妈妈需要这份工作
Sorry! She was just trying to help out poor Em.
对不起啦,她只是想帮帮可怜的艾米
Yeah, I think poor Em is
我想可怜的艾米已经厌倦了
getting a little tired of being called "Poor Em."
老是被叫做"可怜的艾米"
Are you sure? It would have been June Tenth.
你确定吗,应该是六月十日
I was staying at the Hanover, and then I came in through the E.R.
那天我在汉诺威,然后直接被送到急诊室的
It was a miscarriage.
是流产
I'm sorry, Miss Hastings,
对不起,海斯汀小姐
we have no record of you being in this facility.
我们这里没有你入院的记录
Well, I was.
可是我的确去了的
II might have given you my husband's name, Thomas.
我可能留的是我丈夫的名字,托马斯
Could you look that up? It's the same social security number.
你能否试着搜索一下,同一个社保号码
Just a moment.
请稍等
I should have just come out and asked him.
我就应该直接问他的
"Lucas, you were at the masquerade with Jenna."
卢卡斯,你和詹娜一起出现在化妆舞会
Who were you talking to?
你们在跟谁说话
Who was the black swan?"
黑天鹅是谁"
You would have asked him that in front of Caleb?
你能当着凯勒的面问这些吗
I couldn't make things worse with Caleb if I tried.
如果我问了,那我和凯勒的关系会更糟
Well, has he asked you anything else about Mona?
他还问过你什么别的关于梦娜的事吗
About the hitandrun or anything?
关于撞车逃逸或别的
No. He didn't say a word the whole drive back to town.
没有,回去的路上他一句话都没说
Honestly, I think he's scared to ask me anything.
说实话,我觉得他已经怕了,什么都不会问了
No Hastings, no Thomas
没有海斯汀,没有托马斯
I'm sorry, there's no record of you being here.
对不起,这里没有你入院的记录
Well, I...suppose I might have gone to another hospital.
也许我被送去其它医院
If you were staying at the Hanover,
如果当时你在汉诺威
this is where they would have sent you.
他们一定会送你来我们医院的
The next closest emergency room is three towns over.
距离最近的急诊室在三个镇以外了
Thank you.
谢谢你
I guess we're going for a ride.
看来我们要兜兜风了
Hanover resort. Good afternoon.
这里是汉诺威度假酒店,下午好
Hi. My name is Melissa Hastings,
你好,我叫梅丽莎·海斯汀
and I was a guest at your resort this summer.
今年夏天我住在你们酒店
I have a question about my bill.
我有点关于账单的问题想咨询一下
I can help you with that. Let me pull it up.
很高兴帮助您,我来调一下记录
So my credit card statement shows me leaving on June Tenth.
我信用卡记录显示我是六月十日退的房
Does that match your records? Miss hastings,
和你们的记录相符吗,海斯汀小姐
I show you staying three days beyond the tenth.
记录显示你一直待到13号
Are you sure? I have restaurant and spa charges
你确定吗,这里有餐厅,水疗
as well as the additional room.
和附加客房的消费记录
Additional room?
附加客房
For Veronica Hastings,
为维罗妮卡·海斯汀定的
arriving June Tenth.
入住时间6月10号
You used the same credit card for both rooms
两间房同一张卡支付
and check out together on the thirteenth.
在13号一起退房
The thirteenth.
13号
Emily...
艾米丽
What are you doing here?
你来这干什么
I'm gonna talk to the viceprincipal with you.
我要跟你一起去见副校长
No. No, you're not.
不,不关你的事
This was my misjudgment, not yours.
是我的所为有失偏颇,不是你的错
Tell me you would have done this for anybody else.
那告诉我,换做是别人你也会这样做
That's not the point.
这不是重点
Mrs. Montgomery, I'm really grateful that you did this,
蒙哥马利老师,我真的很感谢你为我做的
but you don't know what you've done.
但你不明白你做了什么
Mrs. Montgomery, look who came back for a visit.
蒙哥马利老师,看看谁回来看我们了
Mrs. Montgomery. Emily.
蒙哥马利老师,艾米丽,你们好
Mr. Fitz. Ezra.
费兹老师,以斯拉
Uh, Mr. Hackett, you wanted to see me.
哈克特先生,你要见我
I did, but the matter has been resolved.
的确,但问题已经解决了
It has?
是吗
I told Mr. Hackett about my going to your class
我告诉哈克特先生艾米丽补考后
after Emily's makeup test.
我去班上找过你
I guess I just got a little overinvested in being your tutor.
我猜我辅导你辅导得过于投入了
Happens to the best of us.
这是人之常情
I also confessed to getting you to grade her test in front of me
我也承认了,是我要你当着我的面评卷
to see how she did, and I realized that might look like
我意识到那样看起来像是
I was trying to get her preferential treatment.
我想让你偏袒一下她
Nonsense. Just a little professional courtesy
胡说,只是出于专业礼仪
to help the system work better.
有助于改进我们的教育体系
Well, anyway, I feel better getting it off my conscience.
不管怎样,说出来我良心好过多了
A medical building?
医疗建筑
All this for a crummy doctor's appointment?
费这么大劲只是为了来见医生吗
Seriously? What a rip.
太瞎了
Let's just go over there, look at the directory,
我们过去查下员工名录
and see what kind of doctor Dr. Cobb is.
看看科布医生是何方圣神
Give her a minute to get out of the lobby, then we'll go.
等她离开大厅,我们就进去
Look.
Oh, my God, it's Jenna!
天呐,是詹娜
Call Spencer and Em!
给斯宾塞和艾米打电话
Spence, call Emily, tell her we're following Jenna.
斯宾塞,通知艾米丽,我们在跟踪詹娜
You know, you think I wouldn't have remembered
你可能以为我忘了
this thing owes me a lot of quarters.
这个机器讹了我多少个硬币
When did you become friends with Arthur Hackett?
你何时和亚瑟·哈克特成为朋友了
I'm not, but I know how much he hates conflict
没有,但我知道他很讨厌争斗
almost as much as he hates making a decision,
也讨厌做决定
so I thought if I offered him a way out, he'd take it.
所以我想如果我能给个台阶,他会乐意接受
And he did.
他的确接受了
So now we've both lied for Emily.
所以我们俩都为艾米丽而撒了谎
Yeah. Some role models we are.
我们就是这样给她们树立的榜样
And why did you do this?
你为何要这样做
This has nothing to do with Aria and me,
如果你以为是因为艾瑞亚的话
if that's what you're thinking. Then why?
我可以告诉你不是,那是为什么
Because I knew why you did what you did.
因为我了解你这样做的原因
I'm a teacher.
我也是个老师
And we used to be friends.
我们曾经是朋友
Thank you for the soda.
谢谢你帮我弄到汽水
She went in there.
她进了那家店
A gunstore? What is she doing at a...frickin' gun store?!
枪支店,她去枪支店干什么
Duh. Can you say "Target practice"?
还能干什么,难道是打靶练习吗
That's the car, isn't it?
那是她的车,对吗
That's the one.
是的
Spence, did you call the hospital?
斯宾塞,你给医院打电话了吗
Yeah, I called.
打了
Are they... are they sending the records?
他们把记录传过来了吗
There aren't any records. What's that supposed to mean?
根本就没什么记录,什么意思
It means that Melissa didn't lose her baby in June.
意味着梅丽莎六月没有流产
There she is.
她出来了
Hanna, stop. Stop.
汉娜,停下
No, Spencer, I'm sick of this.
不,斯宾塞,我受够了
We're lying to everybody,
我们对每个人撒谎
everybody's lying to us no mas.
而他们又欺骗我们,受够了
Hanyou Let her go.
汉,让她去吧
Wow, Jenna. What a sight for sore eyes.
詹娜,真是让我眼前一亮啊
My uncle Ned taught me solitaire.
奈得叔叔教我玩纸牌
He said as long as I had a deck of cards, I'd never be bored.
他说只要手中有一副牌,就永远不会无聊
He taught me eight sages,
他教我玩"八贤者"
twelve sleeping maidens, blonds and brunettes.
"十二沉睡少女"和"金发黑发"(扑克的玩法)
But I like klondike the best.
但我最爱接龙
I like the way it looks. Don't you?
摆出来很好看,你不觉得吗
Yeah.
没错
You're big on games. It helps pass the time.
你是游戏高手,能打发时间
Till what?
打发到什么时候
Maybe I believe this, and maybe I don't...
我可能相信,也可能不相信
But get this straight
但你听清楚了
Do not mess with Hanna.
别把汉娜耍着玩
That is the one thing that I came here to say,
我来这只想说这一句
and I've said it.
我说完了
You two make a lovely couple.
你俩真恩爱
You're laughing at all of us in there, in your head.
你脑子里一直在嘲笑着我们每个人
Aren't you?
对吗
Well, here's the real joke.
这才是最好笑的
I get to walk out of that door.
我能走出那扇门
But you... aren't going anywhere.
而你哪都不能去
You...are a lousy kisser.
你就一副恶心的嘴脸
All this time you could see.
你一直都能看见
From the very first operation.
第一次手术后就能看见了
Yes.
How could you lie about this?
你干嘛要撒谎
It was the only protection I had. Protection from what?
只有这样才能保护自己,保护什么
Someone tried to burn down our house with me in it, remember?
有人想在家烧死我,记得吗
If people think that you're blind, they get careless.
如果人们以为你失明的话,就会掉以轻心
You see what they don't think you can see.
你能看见他们认为你看不见的事情
And you never told Toby.
你从没告诉过托比
He was safer if he didn't know.
他不知道才更安全
God, you are so twisted.
你太恶毒了
I wonder how I got that way?
那都是拜你们所赐
I was in your car that night.
我那晚在你车上
Yes, you were. Where were you going?
是的,你本来要去哪儿
I was just driving.
我只是在开车
You think I enjoyed carrying that cane?
你们以为我愿意天天拿着盲杖吗
At least at night I could get out of town, get out of Rosewood,
幸好我可以在晚上离开玫瑰镇
and not worry about anybody seeing me.
而不用担心别人看见我
Yeah, but somebody did see you.
但还是有人看到你了
Dead of night, edge of town,
死亡之夜,在城镇边上
and Emily was just standing there... in the middle of the road.
艾米丽就站在路中间
I almost hit her.
我差点就撞上她了
You were drunk and crying,
你醉醺醺的哭着
talking about Maya.
嘴里不停地念叨玛雅
I couldn't just leave you there.
我不能把你丢在那儿
Yeah, she might tell someone she saw you.
是啊,她可能跟别人说看见你了
Witnesses can be a bitch.
目击者可能是婊子
She was so messed up that I thought that she wouldn't remember,
她醉的不省人事,我认为她不会记得
and if she did, who would believe her?
就算她记得,谁又会相信呢
So I put you in the car and I was going to take you home,
所以我把你拖上车,打算送你回家
at least to the end of your street,
至少送到你家路口那儿
But you freaked out when I stopped at the light
但是我在等红灯的时候,你惊醒了
and jumped out of the car.
然后就跳下了车
I couldn't take any more chances. What time was this?
我不能再冒险去追你了,那时候是几点
About twelve, twelvethirty.
大约12点多
You have to promise not to tell.
你们要保证不告诉别人
That you can see? Are you kidding?
你复明的事吗,开什么玩笑
I am still a target. For who?
我现在还是目标,谁的目标
If I knew that, then I wouldn't have to hide.
我要是知道,就不用躲躲藏藏了
You have to do this for me!
你们一定得帮我保密
I mean, you owe it to me, right?
这是你们欠我的
All of you.
你们都欠我
Hello. Oh, hello, honey.
晚上好,晚上好,亲爱的
What's all this?
这都是什么东西
Hector sent everything over
赫克特把公设辩护律师办公室的
from the public defender's office.
资料都拿来了
I was right. Once they had Garrett in custody,
我说对了,他们一逮捕加勒特
they went through every open case they had looking for a hook.
就开始审查每一个公开案例是否有关联
And they found some.
他们找到了一些证据
Yeah, enough to charge him with arson and with killing Maya.
足够起诉他纵火和涉嫌谋杀玛雅了
It's mostly circumstantial.
但多半都不是直接证据
And knowing the way the Rosewood police handle evidence,
鉴于玫瑰镇警方的办案方式
I'm sure I can get everything thrown out.
我相信我可以让所有证据都无效
I'm so glad you're enjoying yourself.
你真是干得热火朝天啊
He's innocent until proven guilty.
在宣判前,他都是无罪的
That is so good, mom. Did you come up with that yourself?
说得妙啊,妈,你自己想出的点子吗
You can't speak to me like that, Spencer.
你不可以这样和我说话,斯宾塞
I'm sorry. No matter how we feel,
对不起,不管我们怎么想
we can't let this man be railroaded by a sloppy investigation.
我们不能因调查草率而让他含冤入狱
You know what, mom?
妈妈,你知道吗
I've been doing some investigating of my own,
我自己调查了一下
and do you know what I found?
你知道我发现什么了吗
When Melissa was alone in Hanover
梅丽莎独自一人在汉诺威的时候
and she got sick and she lost her baby,
她生病了,孩子也没了
She didn't go to a hospital.
她根本就没去医院
There were no records. She just stayed at the resort
医院没有记录,她就呆在度假村
which is where you went to go meet her.
而你去那儿去见她了
Did Melissa tell you this?
梅丽莎跟你说的吗
No! Mom, Melissa wouldn't tell me if my hair was on fire!
不,就算再十万火急她都不会告诉我
She went up there looking pregnant,
她去之前还怀着宝宝
and you brought her back down not pregnant.
你把她带回来后孩子就没了
She was faking.
她是装的
So did you know that before you went up to see her?
你去看她之前就知道这事吗
Is that why I wasn't allowed to come?
这就是不允许我去看她的原因吗
I didn't know before I got there.
我去之前并不知道
I had some suspicions, but I didn't know.
我之前有所怀疑,但我并不知情
You had some suspicions?
你怀疑过
Mom, when did Melissa lose her baby?
妈妈,梅丽莎什么时候流产的
You'll have to ask your sister.
你最好亲自去问她
No, mom, I am asking you.
不,妈妈,我在问你呢
Hey. I was just about to get something to drink.
我刚要去拿点喝的
How about you? In a minute.
你要什么,等一下
I need to talk to you.
我要和你谈谈
It was bad enough when Mrs. Montgomery
蒙哥马利夫人改完卷子的时候
finished that test for me,
我感觉够糟的了
but now she has you lying about it.
她还让你一起欺骗我
Mrs. Montgomery had nothing to do with that.
这和蒙哥马利夫人无关
That was completely my idea.
全是我的主意
Why?
为什么
No. Don't tell me. I know.
别说了,我懂
You felt sorry for me.
你觉得我可怜
That's not what I need from my teachers.
我不想给老师留下这种印象
You're right.
你是对的
And I don't think you would have done it
你要是没和艾瑞亚在一起
if you weren't with Aria.
你是不会这么做的
I've been thinking a lot about that,
我仔细想过这个问题
and honestly, I don't know if I would have.
老实说,我不知道会不会这么做
I do know you got caught in the middle of something,
我知道你正经历一个艰难的时期
and I'm sorry if Ella and I made things worse instead of better.
很抱歉,我和埃拉把事情弄得更糟
Yeah. I hate to sound ungrateful,
我不想让人感觉我忘恩负义
but I am really getting tired of
但是我真的厌倦这种
everybody treating me like I was made out of glass.
所有人小心翼翼的对待我
Same course, different test.
那门课的另外一套卷子
Pass it now.
这次靠你自己
I'll get your usual.
我去给你拿喝的

重点单词   查看全部解释    
defense [di'fens]

想一想再看

n. 防卫,防卫物,辩护
vt. 防守

 
additional [ə'diʃənl]

想一想再看

adj. 附加的,另外的

 
perspective [pə'spektiv]

想一想再看

n. 远景,看法,透视
adj. 透视的

联想记忆
boom [bu:m]

想一想再看

n. 繁荣,低沉声,帆杠,水栅
vi. 急速增

联想记忆
subtlety ['sʌtlti]

想一想再看

n. 微妙,明敏

联想记忆
social ['səuʃəl]

想一想再看

adj. 社会的,社交的
n. 社交聚会

 
trap [træp]

想一想再看

n. 圈套,陷阱,困境,双轮轻便马车
v. 设

 
concentrated ['kɔnsentreitid]

想一想再看

adj. 全神贯注的,浓缩的 动词concentrate

 
accurate ['ækjurit]

想一想再看

adj. 准确的,精确的

联想记忆
careless ['kɛəlis]

想一想再看

adj. 粗心的,疏忽的
n. 不关心的,粗心

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。