Head east.I can't lead them astray much longer.
往东走 我牵制不了他们太久
I can't run anymore.Another mile.There's a cottage.You'll be safe there.Go now. Go!
我跑不动了 再跑一英里 有个小农屋 到那你就安全了 快 快跑
So...What did Klaus want?
那么 克劳斯想从你身上得到什么
Same thing that he'll want from you.
和他想从你身上得到的一样
He wants to break the curse.
他想解开诅咒
By sacrificing the Petrova doppelganger.
杀死佩特洛娃家的二重身当祭品
He wanted to drain every single drop of blood from my body.
他要放干我身体里每一滴血
All right, rosebud.I need some answers.
好了好了 玫瑰花骨朵 快回答我的问题
Oh, please don't tell me you're crying 'cause your buddy Trevor lost his head.
拜托 别说你在为亲爱的特雷弗丢了脑袋哭泣
You always been this sensitive?
你一直这样善解人意吗
The vampire switch is... for this very reason.
吸血鬼的感情开关就是这种关头用的呀
Takes the emotion out of it.Yeah, you switch yours, I'll switch mine.
轻轻一关就用不受感情影响了 好吧 你先关你的 我就关我的
Is that a dig?It's an observation.
这是在挖苦我吗 这是洞察力
Being in love with your brother's girlfriend must be difficult.
爱上了弟弟的女友 你也不好过吧
I'm not in love with anyone.You wanna try that again?
我才没爱上谁 你敢再说一次吗
Don't get on my bad side.Then show me your good side.
不要敬酒不吃吃罚酒 敬一杯给我看看
How do I find Klaus?
怎么才能找到克劳斯
You don't find Klaus. He finds you.
你找不到克劳斯 只有他找你的份
Come on. Somebody's gotta know somebody who knows where he is, right?
拜托 总有人认识什么人 知道他在哪里 是吧
Add another 200 somebodies to that,and you're still not even close.
就算你一环套一环牵扯出200人 你也还是离他十万八千里
Humor me. You got in touch with Elijah.How'd you do it?
别蒙我 你联系上了以利亚 怎么做到的
Through a very low somebody on the totem pole.
通过权利金字塔里最底层的一个吸血鬼
A guy named Slater in Richmond.Perfect. I'll drive.
叫斯莱特 在里士满 这不就得了 我开车
No. You forget not all of us can do sun.Then you drive.Come on.
不 你忘了我不能见阳光 那你开车 走吧